Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would anyone out there play a Dom F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyttor

Super-Earth
Yeah, yeah, I know, get in line, right? :dodgy: Let's cut to the chase:

1. If you have questions or want me to clarify something, don't be shy: write me a PM/mail and ask. Any idea I throw here is open to discussion and should be molded to fit both our interests. Only requisite is I play a male and you play a female, whatever your real life gender, sexuality, skin color or religion.

2. Main theme I'm looking for: I'm not a sub in the sense of the guy who lets himself be bossed around easily or even begs for humiliation and spanking. But nothing works me up more than a woman can tame the dragon. A woman who can bend a man to her will. I enjoy playing male characters (I tend to keep them human) who tend to be resisting, challenging, defiant ... facing a dominant woman and being bested time and time again by her power - this power being anything you like: raw seduction, magic, martial arts, hypnosis, or any superpower up to a true goddess on Earth (though I don't usually enjoy serious blackmail). See further down for a few ideas. This power struggle doesn't even have to be explicitly sexual. The mere fact that the woman can take control, exert some kind of power over me, is already exciting enough for me. Extra points if she wants to show it off and taunt and tease me with it. Note: I know "Dominant/submissive relationship" can have a wide range of definitions to different people and come in many different colors. I'll be more than happy to hear what you consider to fit into it and what you want to play.

3. Other specific fetishes: yes, I have a few. We should discuss these before starting, since you probably do too. Feminine hands is probably the greatest one for me, but I'd also say I have a thing for other "traditional" fetishes like female feet, tease and denial, and some level of humiliation. Oh, and belly dancers, although people don't usually associate that with dominant women.

4. A couple of ideas (I have RP'ed most of them at least once and will gladly do it again many times):

4a. There is a concept of female character I love to see played, and almost any plot or short scene where she can fit is a catcher for me. The core of it is that she has a powerful touch due to deep understanding of the human body. Usually I picture her as a super master martial artist, whose style relies not on kicks and punches, but on pressure points and locks and holds - more elegant and delicate than brute and forceful. With the feminine touch of her fingers or toes, she has the power to cause several effects (pain or pleasure, partial or full paralysis, shortage of breath, preventing or causing a hard-on or even an orgasm - always imagination is the limit). Easiest suggestion is her being a villainess facing a hero (Batman is always a good example) and toying with him, but I'm open to other ideas. Details such as her age, appearance, etc to be adjusted according to the preferences of whoever is playing.

4b. Therapist / patient: So, I've always had this image about female psychologists - I imagine their understanding of the human mind would give them some power to manipulate a man almost without an effort. The general concept is that my male character would start therapy sessions with this woman, preferably with a non-sexual (or at least not explicitly sexual) pretext to start with - I imagine she would soon get to know more and more of his sexual preferences/behaviour, either by explicitly asking or by judging from his attitude and behaviour in other instances of life. Little by little (really, no rush), she's getting to know him, and everybody knows that (1) knowledge is power and that (2) power corrupts... so she starts using her knowledge of the human mind and of her patient to establish a Dominant/submissive relationship of some level with him. How she would go about it? Anywhere from sheer seduction to hypnosis to magic to other superpowers (yes, I'm open to adding fantasy to this), as you prefer. Motivation can also be anywhere on a range of things: from something so simple as this guy is attractive and appeals to her kinks as well, or perhaps he's a high flying executive and this therapist decides she'd like such a powerful man in her hands, to something more fantastic like maybe he's actually the secret identity of a great superhero and she's coincidentally the secret identity of a supervillainess.

4c. Tables turned! Either a burglar got into the wrong house, or a criminal of some sort kidnapped the wrong person... and ends up having the tables turned on him. I think this would be a great situation to try a hypnosis RP, but again any other "means to domination" is playable (including the above mentioned "soft martial arts expert"). It doesn't have to be good vs evil - it could be rival criminal lords or such...

4d. I've been thinking on an extension of the previous idea, probably with a teacher/student relationship: teasing (or perhaps hypnotic?) female teacher assumes control of male student... their relationship goes on as she dominates and uses him more and more, until for some reason she abandons him (perhaps she switches to another victim? she's already got what she wanted from him? What was it, just money?). Of course, said male student will not sit by quietly and kidnaps her, intent on having his way with her. Only she shows him how much her powers of seduction or hypnosis or whatever have him completely wrapped around her little finger.

4e. I love to do villainess vs superhero scenes where the female wins. So if you have a desire for this and an idea of how she would go about it, let me know. The first idea above is always a candidate, of course.

4f. Tease and denial "extraction": extraction of what, you ask? Information, technological breakthroughs, business contracts, whatever! Teasing as a way of manipulating a man into giving a woman what she wants, be it in a negotiation or interrogation... it can make for a very interesting scene or even longer RP.

5. Structure-wise: I'll play on forum, PMs or e-mail, but not on IM. Any of the ideas below can be more plot-oriented or smut-oriented, I don't mind. My posts can be short or long, depending on the game mood and moment. I don't measure quality by post size. Do however, try to write properly please.

I hope to hear from you!

Once again looking for new partners...

Hmmm... been also thinking about female teacher / male student possibilities... just noticed it's not properly mentioned above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom