Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moving in with the Neighbor (myself and wolvenrogue)

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Dana Taylor was a typical 18 year old girl. Well typical enough in that she liked the basic things. Though she was never a fan of her stepmother Michelle, not to say the stepmother was a fan of hers either. The two were always arguing over something. The woman was overly strict and Dana's father seemed to have just let the woman take over the house. Yet Michelle always insisted on being called Mom but Dana wouldn't have it. Instead she constantly made a point on calling the woman Michelle.

Now tonight, it seems that Michelle had had enough of the teenager and packed Dana's stuff up while the girl had been at school. Dana had come home from cheerleading practice to find her stuff in bags on the front lawn. Unfortunately for Dana, it seemed Michelle had her father wrapped around her little finger. And so Dana was forced to be outside, scared and lost, unsure of what to do.

Joe Sylvan had just come home from work and picking up his two year old from day care. He was busy fixing her dinner, when he happened to see his neighbor across the street tossing bag after bag out on to the lawn. He thought it curious, but what with being a widower with a baby at home, he was too busy to check it out. He had married at age 32 to a beautiful young girl and had had a very happy relationship and she had given him a daughter now two years old. His daughter Ellenor was now his life. He lived for Ellie, as he called her. She was all that mattered to him now.

He had finished feeding Ellie and was doing the dishes when he noticed Dana the neighbor girl was wandering about the yard looking worried and confused, and frantically piling up the bags. She looked as though she had been crying. He quickly cleaned up Ellie and put her in the playpen, then went outside to see just what was the matter. " Are you Ok Dana?" he asked. The girl had baby sat for him on ocassion.

Dana was completely lost and confused now and indeed was crying. She was still crying when Mr. Sylvan walked over to her and spoke. "Oh. Hi Mr. Sylvan. No I'm not okay. My stepmother and I butted heads a bit too often it seems. She's put me out the house. I don't know what she told Daddy this time but he's supporting the decision." She began sobbing a fresh set of tears.

"I don't have anywhere to go. I can't ask my friends to see if I can stay with them." She sighed. "Don't have money for a hotel right now either."

Joe stepped up and offered a hug. "Why don't we put your things in my garage and you can come over at least until you sort things out. There's no point to trying to solve the problem in the middle of the front lawn. I'm sure you will think clearer when your not in a panic." Without waiting for a response, he picked up 4 of the bags and started carrying them across the street to his garage. After 4 more trips the lawn was empty.

He wrapped a comforting arm around Dana and after closing the garage door lead her in the house. Ellie happily called out "Daddy!" when she saw him. He picked her up and carried her to the couch and sat down with her for a moment. He had Dana sit down in his big recliner. "Now try and calm down a little, everything will be alright. I'll tell you what, you watch Ellie for a few minutes and I'll get some dinner started for us. OK?"

Dana had grabbed a few bags and helped him move her stuff into his garage. She was silent as he led her into the house. Though she perked up a bit upon seeing Ellie. The little girl had a way of making Dana smile just by being in the room. She settled into the recliner and gave Mr. Sylvan a soft smile when he suggested she watch Ellie while he made dinner. "Alright. And thanks Mr. Sylvan."

Ellie was cute as ever. She had taken a liking to Dana, and seemed to pick up right where they had left off. Joe could here the two laughing and giggling in the next room as he made spaghetti and meatballs. Ellie had eaten already but he would give her a little and let her play with it and get messy while they ate. When the food was finished, he called the girls to the table and he put Ellie in her high chair. He waited for Dana and sat down when she arrived. "Feeling a little better?" he asked.

She enjoyed playing with Ellie as they waited for dinner to be ready. As Ellie was put in her high chair, she gently ruffled the little girl's hair before taking a seat herself. "Much better. Thank you." She smiled at Mr. Sylvan.

"Ok then, so what options do you have? Your welcome to stay here as long as necessary. Ellie loves you and I can always use the help and the company. After dinner we can put away Jenny's sewing stuff and you can use the sewing room. There's a bed and a dresser in there." He listened for a decision from her as he ate his dinner. As he looked at her, he thought how nice it would be to have someone older than 2 to talk to. Particularly a woman.

"Like I said before, I don't really have anywhere else I can stay. I appreciate you allowing me to stay here and I'll definitely ensure you won't regret that decision." She thought some more while she ate. Mr. Sylvan really was a good cook and she would enjoy being able to actually talk to the other adult in the house compared to her parents where she spent more time yelling at her stepmother and less time even seeing her father let alone talking to him.

"Alright then, we'll get you settled after dinner. " Just then there was a loud banging at the front door, and a woman yelling. Joe opened the door and was greeted by a tirade from Dana's step mom. "You pervert! what do you mean taking that girl in! Dana! get your sorry ass out here! I'll beat the shit out of you!" At that Joe stepped outside and closed the door behind him. "Mam! this is a private residence. My private residence. You threw Dana out this morning, and now you are trespassing and have threatened her bodily harm. If I even see you on this side of the street again I 'll have you arrested. Now shut up and get out!." He turned and came back in the house and left Dana's step mom standing mouth open on the porch. Joe closed the curtains and calmly asked Dana if she was ready to settle in.

Dana had winced at hearing her step mom's beginning tirade. How dare Michelle act like she gave a damn about Dana's well being after putting her out. She was glad when Mr. Sylvan had stepped outside and closed the door so Ellie didn't hear any more. She looked at him shyly after he had returned. "I'm ready. Sorry you had to deal with that."

"It wasn't a problem. She won't be back" he said. The two worked together to put away his late wife's sewing things, and despite his efforts a tear or two escaped the corner of Joe's eye as they did. "there now we can bring in your things and put them away. They started by bringing the bags inside and opening them and sorting them into some semblance of order. When Jack opened one bag and emptied it on the bed, it contained her lingerie and a out of it rolled a small pocket rocket. Jack blushed thoroughly and leaving all of it on the bed went to get another bag. As he went about sorting through a bag of books and school supplies, he couldn't help but think about what he had just seen and he felt a long lost feeling in his groin.

She was grateful for the help in sorting her things and she knew it had to mean a lot for him in dealing with his late wife's things. However, since her bags hadn't exactly been labeled, he unfortunately happened to grab the bag of her lingerie. She'd noticed and had blushed a bit when he saw the pocket rocket. She was already surprised her step mom hadn't kept it for herself but it was a little embarrassing for him to end up seeing it. She then took over sorting and putting the lingerie away, taking advantage of him turning away to stash the rocket in her pocket.

When she was "moved in" Joe got her a set of towels and showed her which bathroom to use. and where the laundry equipment was. "help yourself to anything" he said. He went and sat in the den and turned on the TV now that Ellie was in bed. Finally he could relax a bit before bed. After a few minutes he fell asleep sitting on the sofa. It was something that had not happened in a long time but it had been a long day and he was tired.

After he had shown her what bathroom to use and where the laundry equipment was, she had decided to see about taking a shower. As she let the hot water run over her, she thought about the whole incident today. She was trying to find ways to show her appreciation to Mr. Sylvan for letting her stay here beyond earning her keep. However, her thoughts wandered to him a few times. After quietly rubbing on out, she got out the shower, dressed and dried her hair.

However, she didn't think nothing of how inappropriate it would possibly be to wander around in a nightgown, especially as sheer as the one she'd put on, with a male in the house. Not even as she headed towards the kitchen to go get something to drink. She passed Mr. Sylvan in the den asleep on the couch and went to gently wake him.

Joe startled awake to find Dana standing in front of him in the nighty he had picked up earlier that day. Just as he had suspected it was almost see through. At first he thought he was dreaming but when he realized he wasn't, he didn't know what to do. He was instantly hard, and since he had been wearing gym shorts that afternoon it was immediately apparent. "Ahhh Dana ...Ahhh how long have I been sleeping?" Much to late, he put a couch pillow in his lap. "I'll be right with you! Ah No! what I mean is I'm coming to bed." After that he didn't know what to do. He just sat there at the gorgeous, scantily clad, 18 year old girl in front of him. He had no idea what she would do.

She hadn't meant to startle him. She was just concerned about him sleeping on the couch. Due to his gym shorts, she had caught that he was hard, though she wasn't sure if it was because of her or if it was because of whatever he was dreaming about. "It's alright Mr. Sylvan. We've both had a long day. Is there anything I can do for you before you go on up to bed?"

Anything she could do for him? My god ! There certainly was! As she stood there innocent and nearly naked in front of him, the best he could do was stammer “Ahh let me wake up a minute, I'm kinda groggy.” After a moment he punted and and asked “how about putting some water on for herb tea? Would you like a cup? It always makes me sleep better.” The man was torn. He felt guilty looking at her, but since it had been almost 3 years since he'd been with a woman, he simply couldn't bring himself to just send her away. He was doing his best to get a grip on himself. Normally he would have gotten his own hot water, but in his condition that would have been very awkward.

"Water for tea? Sure I can do that. A cup of tea does sound nice and I'd come down for something to drink anyway so it's perfect." She bounced off to the kitchen to start the water. While in the kitchen, waiting on the water to heat up, the earlier thoughts she had of him returned. The basic peek at his erection, even if it was clothed, from before only served to encourage her fantasies. She squirmed a bit now as she stood waiting, trying to rub herself without touching with her fingers.

"Come sit with me in here while we wait for the water to boil" he said calling out to her in the kitchen. There was a chair across from the couch and of course room next to him on the couch, where he sat with the pillow in his lap. Since she had been gon a bit his erection had subsided and he set the pillow on the sofa next to him, and waited for her to return. The neglige' she was wearing highlighete her figure perfectly and was very provocative to him.

Dana stopped her squirming at hearing him. "Coming!" She called out before walking back to the den. She sat in the chair across from the couch, crossing her legs at the ankles. Upon settling in the chair, she noticed he no longer held the pillow on his lap but said nothing about it. She truly had no idea just how revealing her negligee was to him.

With he sitting in the chair like that, she was right under the lamp. It lit up her pale skin under the pastel neglige and she might almost as well of been naked. Bob sat their a minute before attempting to make small talk. His choice of subjects was not the best. "You look very pretty tonight" he said. But by the time he did, the statement was unnecessary because his cock was already testifying that he thought so, pushing up a huge tent in his boxers. By now it was far too late to bother with the pillow. He looked down at his cock and said "I'm sorry Dana, I wish that hadn't happened, but i just can't help it. I haven't seen a woman in so long. Well you know... Don't you?"

Dana blushed when he complimented her on her beauty. Even more so when she saw his cock tenting in his boxers once more. "It's alright. We're both adults. It's been a while for you so I quite understand. I don't think you're a pervert if that's what you're worried about. You're having a very natural reaction to a woman so I can't complain." She smiled reassuringly. She was feeling better about her own thoughts towards him now that she knew he obviously found her attractive.

The tea kettle interrupted their conversation so Jo got up and headed out to the kitchen, no longer concerned about appearances. He shut off the gas and poured two steaming cups of water and got out his collection of tea bags.

Dana got up and walked in the kitchen after him. She watched as he grabbed the tea bags. She leaned against the counter. "So um....where does this leave us now? You've clearly admitted you find me attractive and well...." She blushed. "I find you attractive too."

Back
Top Bottom