Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionate, sensual fun on YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq_4_you

Planetoid
Resurrecting this thread once again..:)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice, articulate guy here (long time roleplayer on yahoo), looking for a sweet girl for deliciously erotic fun on YIM. Ideally, a long term situation would be best, so we can get to know each other over time; but short term, one-off encounters are better than nothing. I have enjoyed a range of pairings in the past from romantic bf/gf to more clandestine adulterous situations like neighbors, wife/hubby's boss and taboo keep-it-in-the family scenarios like wife/hubby's brother, but I'm open to suggestions on scenarios. Whatever the pairing, I favor long, slow cuddle/make-out sessions and sensual sex over violent, rough or pain oriented scenes. Oh, and major bonus points if you're ticklish..;)

I'm not very picky about post length; besides, yahoo has a limit anyway. That said, it is nice to get some level of detail going. But since IM by nature is immediate and can be fast moving, some posts are inevitably short. My posts are typically one "yahoo paragraph" long, which is to say, as long as yahoo allows - rarely more than one, often shorter, but its nice to keep the ultra short one-liners to a minimum. From my own experience with IM play, quickness of response plays at least as important a role as post length (obviously this is not necessarily true for other forms of play), so very slow posters can essentially kill the RP. It goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway..:) ) that acronyms, abbreviations and internet-speak are major buzz-kills and won't endear you to me. Sure, we're all guilty of typos now and then, so that doesn't bother me all that much; but consistently poor grammar is a major detriment to immersion into a scene.

Other than that, we'll get a pretty good idea of how we gel once we chat on yahoo. I typically find that if I can I have an easy, pleasant - even flirty..;) - conversation on IM, everything else goes well; but one-word responses and extreme brevity almost always suggest that its not going to work. Also, if you're not sure its going to work out, or if a particular RP - or my RP style - is not doing it for you, I'd much rather you come out and say so rather than just up and leave. Sometimes writing styles don't mesh even after one or both partners try to change, so its fine to say its not working and move on. Also, I usually find that letting my partner know what times I'm available - and keeping to that schedule - goes a long way towards developing rapport.

By the way, just to be clear, I'm definitely not interested in M/M, nor am I interested in a male playing a female role. I'm not sure why I even had point this out, but apparently it wasn't clear enough.

If you're looking for a literate partner to create and explore a variety of intimate scenarios with, or simply for good old tension release, please either PM or message me on YIM at marq_4_you@yahoo.com - do let me know that you're responding to a Bluemoon post.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom