Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(hidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Moon
I'm no longer seeking a role-play based on this request thread. The original post is located in the following spoiler-box.

Hiya! Thanks for visiting.~

I'm mostly just looking for some fun, but finding regular partners would be even better. I prefer PMing, but can do IMing also. I'd only consider doing a public thread with someone with whom I'm familiar.

While I'm bisexual in a sense, I prefer role-playing heterosexually. That is to say, if you're male, I tend to want to be female; if you're female, I tend to want to be male. For the purposes of this thread in this particular forum, though, I'll just be talking about playing as female(s). (If you want me as a male or a mix, though, feel free to PM me anyway!) Regardless of gender, I prefer being submissive--or at least not dominant.

Rarely if ever will you see me interested in being a dominant, a top, or even mutual "equals" in the bedroom. One other thing I'd like to point out is that even as a submissive, I will be eager and open about enjoying what I enjoy... I tend to not be able to stay timid, "innocent," or completely passive for very long.

As for role-playing scenes: I like the fantastical and the unusual; the supernatural and the strange. If any more than two of the following--your character, my character, the setting, or what we're doing--would expectantly occur in real life in modern times, then something is horribly wrong. (The one other firm exception to this rule is if you're playing a sensual and Dominant female; that role could make even everyday life exciting...)

Anyway, so long as the limits above aren't bent too much, I like to consider myself fairly open-minded. I'm willing to play virtually any willing, non-dominant character, of any gender, of any species, and of any number. However, I've played and will play an entire world of several billion amazonians, a parallel Earth of gorgeous women submitting to a God-king, an inhuman chimera consisting of numerous body parts arranged into what was practically a living sex toy, a mindless zombie, a squadron of dullahan knights, a gymnasium filled to the brim with clones of the same nymphomaniac, innocent (and not so innocent) school-goers, numerous furries, several animals, many pre-established characters or celebrities, assassins, princesses, demon queens, businesswomen, angels, succubi, aliens, psychics, and even the cute redheaded girl next door, among many more. I particularly enjoy playing numerous idealized girls all subservient to one superhuman male. That said, I will not play a character who is traumatized or miserable; I want my character(s) to (sooner rather than later) enjoy the nastiness at least partially as much as I do, even if such a mentality is the result of being brainwashed.

Below is my always-tentative list of kinks/fetishes, akin to those f-lists and rabbit holes I've seen here. Feel free to browse; I'm not expecting anyone to memorize these or something like that. In any case... please keep an open mind, as my tastes tend to seem insane or ridiculous, depending upon your interpretation.

Turn-Ons[/b]]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:
[M] - Applies primarily if you're playing a Male dom.
[F] - Applies primarily if you're playing a Female dom (which sometimes implies a strap-on or futa-cock).
[#] - Applies to anything and everyone.

Major
Ideally, these are the sorts of things around which role-plays revolve.

[#] Faces (Face-fucking especially, but other forms facial abuse/use are also lovely. It's odd, but I'm more attracted to someone's face than any other part of their body, and absolutely love it when mine gets used/abused in virtually any way imaginable.)
[#] Fellatio (Considering the above, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that fellatio is my favorite form of sex. If all other forms of realistic penetration became impossible, I'd be grateful Coincidentally, the more vicious, vigorous, and violent the fellatio is, the better.~)
[#] Savage Sex (You'd like to do things vigorously and roughly--the more extreme, the better)
[#] Versus Sex (Sex involves conflict, whether some disagreement or (ideally) a literal superhero vs. supervillain brawl. You know it qualifies when you can call it "him vs. her." Usually it's play-rape. Bonus points if the Dom is winning, of course.)
[M] Demigods/Deities/Godhood (This involves one omnipotent male with a Massive Harem of mortal-ish females, usually. God-on-goddess action can also be fun, however.)
[M] Excessive Physical Power (Bonus points if this corresponds with bulging muscles, steel-like skin, or other traits suggesting physical might.)
[M] Huge Cocks/Huge Balls (aka Macro Cocks, Macro Balls, Extreme Penetration; I don't have a limit on this...)
[M] Massive Cumshots/Cum Inflation/Excessive Impregnation (Measure it in gallons, please.~)
[M] Infinite Harem (If you can actually count them all, it's just a regular harem (although a normal harem is still nice). There's no upper limit on this, hence why it's 'infinite.' Stuff a gymnasium, make a country, claim a planet, fill a universe, and then start hopping dimensions. Bonus points if they're all boundlessly subservient.)
[M] Masculine Filth (Body odor, sweat... among other substances... and inhaling or ingesting them)
[M] Superhuman Sex (Ties in with Savage Sex. Imagine a super saiyan-esquee character unleashing every ounce of vigor, aggression, and violent lust he could possibly muster on a superhuman, invincible, and/or extremely-resilient woman who loves every second of it. Cities, planets, and even universes could destroyed as a result.)
[M] Swallowing (Not only semen (which is my personal favorite), but sweat, urine... or practically anything which could be expelled from a man's body.)
[F] Crossdressing/Sissification
[F] Humiliation
[F] Manipulation (physical, mental, blackmail... the more cunning the better)
[F] Torturous Teasing (orgasm denial, baiting and switching, dangling desirables just out of reach)
[F] Foot Worship

Minor
Below are my other notable turn-ons, though they're usually not as passionate as the "Major" ones.

[#] Absorption (gradually stealing life force, swallowing souls, absorbing hearts or other physical purposes... ideally it's consumed for some greater purpose, but just obliterating it is fun too; usually interwoven with snuffing and best accomplished in a harem)
[#] Aliens & Monsters (including demons, elementals, plant creatures, etc.)
[#] Analingus/Rimjobs (I of course prefer to give rather than receive~)
[#] Asphyxiation
[#] BBW
[#] Bruising
[#] Boots/Foot/Foot Worship/Sneakers
[#] Furries (particularly werewolves, foxes, and horses)
[#] Kissing/Nuzzling Bare Flesh (Bonus points if a harem is collectively kissing all over a Dom's body)
[#] Living Furniture (What's the point in having an infinite harem if you can't use some of them as chairs and footstools?)
[#] Mental Influence (I hesitate to use the term "hypnotize," as that suggests completely negating any willpower and turning a body into a soulless robot. I'm more interested in a power which would strongly influence or incline certain actions, or greatly enhance certain desires, while keeping some retainment of the original personality.)
[#] Non-Sexual Violence (Fists are sexy~)
[#] Pokémon (Pokémorphs, poké balls and other related subjects... particularly Eeveelution Furries.~)
[#] Psionics & Other Powers (I tend to enjoy mental influences and abilities, as well as wizards & magic, but I can enjoy either majorly when properly utilized)
[#] Skirts/Kilts
[#] Size Difference (tall woman and little boy, bulky guy and petite girl, etc.)
[#] Snuffing (murder; whether it be romantic, insane, or sexual.~ The idea of a (comically violent) death is what appeals to me, not the pain involved.)
[#] Spikes/Fangs/Claws/Horns
[#] Worship/Ego-Stroking
[#] Wrestling/Grappling
[M] 24-Hour Blowjob (Maintaining some form of fellatio for 24 hours, if not indefinitely, even though doing so is realistically unfeasible for several reasons; thankfully role-playing doesn't need to match the limits of reality.)
[M] Bodiless Heads/Decapitation/Dullahan/Yukkuri (This could result in a dullahan-like situation, where the head magically remains alive ...or just dies shortly after being severed. Alternatively, being a head which functions independent of a body is also appealing.)
[M] Cervix Penetration (Even if it isn't physically possible, and would in reality be unimaginably painful)
[M] Excessive Penetration (Penetrating every orifice simultaneously, or just unusual/impossible ones; e.g. nostrils, ears, urethra, naval, nipples...)
[M] Hotswapping (Fuck one girl in orifice A; abruptly pull out and immediately begin to fuck a different maiden in orifice B; etc.)
[M] Huge Breasts (ideally around volleyball-size, though as always there's no real limit)
[M] Impregnation/Cum Inflation
[M] Internal Organs (Somewhat related to Excessive Penetration and Superhuman Sex; I tend to occasionally enjoy describing the rending, manipulation or destruction of various internal organs, particularly the womb, heart, and brain, among others...)
[M] Skullfucking
[F] Ballbusting
[F] Bondage
[F] Corsets
[F] Cunnilingus
[F] Hot Wax
[F] Saying-something-nice-while-you're-acting-cruel
[F] Redheads (including orange, fiery red, "actual" bright red, scarlet, etc.)
[F] Leather/Latex/Rubber
[F] Thigh-high Boots/Stockings
[F] Vampirism

Limits
Any of these in excess will make me want to stop. (A lack of the above turn-ons will do so as well, however.)

[#] Ex-Girlfriend/Slutty Girlfriend (It got stale after the 20th time, I guess.)
[#] Fingering (Dislike doing it as a sub, dislike receiving in the rare instances I'm a Dom...)
[#] Poor Spelling/Poor Grammar (If I feel your spelling or grammar is consistently wrong, it's simply a massive turn-off...)
[#] "Realistic" Rape (You know, the kind in which the victim is actually traumatized and doesn't secretly enjoy it)
[#] Titfucking (Specifically, the basic vanilla kind which doesn't involve fellatio, Savage Sex, Excessive Penetration, etc. It's not that I dislike it, exactly, it's just completely boring for me if that's all we're going to focus on.)
[M/f] Cunnilingus (It's tolerable if I'm giving it... but don't give it to me.)
For any interested party, certain common turn-offs are not listed here for an obvious reason. I'm up for those if you are.~

Below are a few plot or character ideas that have been rolling in my head. These are merely my suggestions; each is only a rough and malleable idea, which might be changeable in virtually any way you might desire. They're arranged with more-desired plots listed earlier.

Ideas[/b]]

Epic Quest (of Debauchery) (Rough Plot)
This focuses largely on the kinks Infinite Harem, Snuffing, Vesus Sex... and ideally also includes violent Fellatio, Savage Sex, Huge Cock/Huge Balls, Massive Cumshots/Cum Inflation/Excessive Impregnation, and others.

Ideally, this takes place across time and perhaps even across dimensions, though I could settle for a high fantasy setting like that found in Lord of the Rings or The Legend of Zelda. Regardless, in this world, there exists a lone man of peerless caliber, though his exact profession may (or may not?) be a bit of a mystery. Perhaps somewhat quiet and stoic, and likely possessing numerous mystical powers, he alone wanders the lands of this existence on a lifelong quest.

For reasons deeply personal to him, he actively seeks out and hunts down the most gorgeous maidens this world has to offer. Upon finding one, the mere lock of his eyes or a whiff of his bodily musk is enough to break the maiden unto him. Without any further explanation and despite any previous circumstances, she is struck completely and forever with boundless affection, infinite lust, and undying desire to pleasure all for this one man. Any command he gives is thus instantly and totally fulfilled.

Ultimately, this particular ability of his functions very well for the purposes of his quest. To put it simply, that quest is to track down as many of the world's most gorgeous women as he can find, climax into their mortal bodies, and then mercilessly slay them. As he has previously discovered, every female creature so slain will be brought unto him into the afterlife to join his personal harem for eternity. Knowing this to be true, he refuses to stop until every desirable female in existence is so captured.

As for who this male (aka you) is, I don't want to force anything specific, but of course he has to be quite masculine, intelligent, and confident. I'm sure you already guessed as much, but I'd be playing all the females you slay. If I had my way, you would personally choose victims based existing characters or people (ideally portrayed through G-rated pics or short videos), as this effectively aids the sensation of you truly designating your targets, and also alleviates the hassle that I've learned comes with providing detailed descriptions for dozens of individuals. If you desired it, though, I could supply some as well... I suppose somewhere between 2 and 12 would be "designated" as such at a time, then appropriately dealt with, before you would move on to your next quarry. That's just my personal approximation, of course.

Original inspiration: Boxxy, for some weird reason. Ultimately it's pretty similar to the Alien Overlord plot (see below), I suppose.

Alien Overlord (Plot)
This focuses largely on the kinks Massive Harem, Demigod/Deity/Godhood, Aliens & Monsters, and Excessive Physical Power... but ties in many others I love as well, such as Excessive Impregnation.~

Imagine a distant future, in which cross-planetary travel has been commonplace for centuries if not millenia. There exists a male creature of a powerful species of aliens, who was already a paragon of his kind before receiving numerous genetic enhancements. Evolved from feral predators, his kind is naturally vicious and aggressive. As they civilized, however, their violent hunger for basic sustenance has turned, and is now a violence for lust and sexual conquest. Due to, shall we say, certain tendencies of this species, no more than only a few hundred purebreds remain at most.

From only a handful of the males still surviving, this particular alpha has set out on a personal mission to be pursued throughout the remainder of his millenia-long lifespan. Taking an extremely advanced spaceship and a few dozen females of his own kind, he set forth to build an infinite harem of all the universe's humanoid females which interest him... Having enough room in his ship to store several million such concubines.

Thus, he rockets across the stars. The advanced sensors in his ship detect any and all humanoid lifeforms on nearby planets and space stations. If anything appealing is found, a course is set. Gunfire slashes the reservoir of life to shreds. Simultaneously, the most appealing of the females are selected, spared, and then teleported to the lord's quarters.

One particular psionic ability possessed by this lord is arguably among the most useful. Constantly, an overwhelming wave of psychic energy rends the minds of any females in his presence. Within second, it effortlessly brings forth their strongest of lust, subservience, and passion, aiming each and every bit of it unto himself, permanently. Thus, every woman he ever so much as passes near is driven insane with the overpowering desire to pleasure and satisfy him as best they possibly can. She would do anything and everything just to satisfy his smallest whim, or grant him even a moment's enjoyment. Naturally, he uses this power to ravish massive quantities of them simultaneously, in ways only an omnipotent alien overlord could hope to do. Those who survived would be rushed to a specialized healthcare room on board, in hopes of leaving them well enough alive to see to fruition the female offspring of her species with which he unequivocally impregnated her.

The females of his kind who ran the ship would be of a slight exception, however. Though the ship was designed largely to auto-pilot, he nonetheless desires at least a few competent individuals to maintain it. As such, those of his kind, who are partially resistant to his psionic wave, are able to maintain their composure enough to do their job.

The core of this role-play would, of course, be this creature bombarding planet after planet, and taking harem after harem of each species... while creatively but savagely ravishing every desirable female he came across (which, I assume, is practically every other being in this role-play aside from himself).

As for this creature and his victims, I'd like to decide upon that when we're discussing beginning this role-play. Needless to say, however, I'd like the male to be a fearsome avatar of omnipotence and masculinity... as to be expected in a role-play like this.

...I'd actually be into various scenarios of a super-alpha-male conquering and collecting a harem, like this, but this one seemed to jump out at me. A demigod descending from heaven and drawing in the land's females in a high fantasy setting, a monstrous timelord pulling his harem from across time and space in a meta setting, or an intelligent computer virus summoning digital lasses (either from pictures, A.I., or some combination) in a super-high-tech setting are all possible variations. Feel free to suggest others.

Original inspirations: various science-fiction, various horror, and a fellow role-player.

The Isle of Desire (Plot)
This focuses mainly on the kink Infinite Harem, but can involve many more, depending on your tastes. It's essentially a variation of the Epic Quest of Debauchery.

There was once a man who lived among us. He worked, he played. His days went by with little enjoyment, and even less purpose. There existed within the depths of his mind, however, a gateway. The origin and the purpose of this gate, he would never discover, but its destination, he would come to visit often. First, this discovery was made in his dreams.

When he initially passed through, he find his entire being--body, mind, and soul--transported to a region his eyes had never beheld before. Above his head, countless beautiful stars and nebulae glimmered plainly in the night sky. But as his eyes fell to the ground around him, there was only darkness. He wanted to see. And when he blinked, the night sky was gone, the sun had arisen, and the beautiful lakes, lush forests, and endless fields filled his quivering eyes with awe of their simple, profound elegance.

As his head turned behind him, he found a simple abode. It stood only one story, and perhaps had less than a dozen rooms. As he stepped inside, however, he found not a single resident. After exploring the rooms, he found many of them to be disappointingly plain. That was, until he came to one particular room, in which the walls were lined with shelves--on every visible space of wall, a shelf extended, from ceiling to floor. Packed tightly on each of the shelves was a small jar, filled with a viscous green fluid. As he looked closer on some of them, he discovered something... bizarre...

It couldn't be, but it was. Dozens of them held what appeared to be hearts. Human hearts, even. It was then that he noticed all the jars which contained hearts, which was a relatively small amount of the hundreds in the room, had words etched on the cap of each. He began to read....

"Katy Perry...? Sarah Craig... Princess Peach Toadstool..." An eyebrow raised. Surely this was some sort of bizarre dream. He had a thing for the Princess since his youth, and more recently became infatuated with the body of Katy. Sarah Craig was a crush he once had in high school.

There was a slight tremble in the room. In the floorboards before him, circles formed of a swirling violet void never before seen opened before him. Thrown up into the air were the sublime forms of the three luscious maidens he had just named... scantily clad, lips glistening pink, eyes filled with unimaginable levels of lust, devotion, and adoration.

His jaw hit the floor.

...Later that night, he awoke. As he looked towards the clock, he realized the hours of unimaginable bliss he experienced apparently lasted not even ten minutes. His neck, face, and groin were all covered covered in pink kisses left behind by lipstick. It was reality. Just not... this reality.

Soon, he would learn to steal away more precious maidens into this extradimensional harem of worshipers. In time, he would not even revisit the supposedly "real" world except to capture more lasses for his personal and eternal use...

Generally, the maidens would be any you find particularly attractive. Ideally, it would include established entities like celebrities or fictional characters, but could add in a few less-than famous ladies as well. Of course, I'd be playing them all.

Infinite Harem Abuse (Simple Plots)
This focuses largely on the kink Infinite Harem, obviously enough..

Rather than a true plot idea, this is a series of related exploits which depend on the Infinite Hatem scenario, generally including several hundred gorgeous lasses all perfectly subserveant to one male. These exploits could function as pieces of a greater role-play, but can't provide much in of themselves.

Exploit #1: Assembly Line
It's a pretty simple idea, really. Line up anywhere from half-a-dozen sluts to half-a-billion from your personal planet of maidens ... perhaps in particularly revealing positions. Proceed to ravish each one swiftly in turn. Alternatively, give only a small amount of thrusts to each one before moving to the next...

Exploit #2: Harem Planet
Peraps even simpler: take your harem of several billion and have them be the only lasses inhabiting one particular planet, with you the only male among them. Yeah, I tend to love inducing power trips.

Exploit #3: Think With Portals
So, you have an obscene amount of girls eager to do anything to please you--and you have the ability to summon space-defying portals (as in the video game series, Portal). When you get to think about it, this can be exploited in countless fun ways. You could line the interior of your clothing with inch-wide portals, and have your maidens wear masks centering the opposite sides of the portals on their lips--allowing literally every inch of your body to be kissed at once. If you feel like having an insanely lengthy cock, you would be able to use portals to penetrate numerous--countless--maidens all at once. The limit seems to only be one's creativity.

Exploit #4: Hyper Sperm Beam Cannon (Note: Snuffing is heavily involved.)
The male lines up several hundred or several thousand of his personal cunt army in a straight, single-file line facing him. Ideally, this line would go for several miles. We would be standing with arms and legs spread, as if in an "X" or the finishing position of a jumping jack, and wearing particularly skimpy outfits--ideally bikinis, each of us wearing a different hue... ...When properly motivated to do so, the male would detonate an epic climax of unimaginable vigor, loosing a hyper laser cannon of pure testosterone-packed energy a yard in girth straight through the entire line of his army, completely obliterating our luscious torsos, leaving bodiless shapely limbs and cute depicated heads bouncing down onto the ground... Perhaps our heads could be further exploited in their last few moments of life, even?

Sporadic Fandom Pairings & Ideas (Simple Plots)
Like the above, these aren't enough to be true plots, but are exploits which could be developed into role-plays or used as a smaller part of a greater roleplay. And, obviously, they're based on fandoms.

Legend of Zelda: Almost any pairing involving either Link or Saria as a sub or either Ganon or Dark Link as a dom would work for me, really. Maybe I'm insane, but I still find Ganondorf himself to be a smexy beast. That's not to mention Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword both have practically implied harems. ...Another interesting idea would be a protagonist acquiring the Triforce, and turning the three goddesses themselves into his personal harem.

Mario: Peach + Daisy + Rosalina + Bowser. ...Even adding in Samus and Zelda, among others, would would be great. You can't have a Super Mario role-play without random power-ups doing ridiculous things too, of course.

Pokémon: Dom captures, trains, and regularly uses a pokemorph Eevee harem of opposite gender to do the Dom's bidding. Other pokemorphs could work, as could virtually anything involving Cynthia or Red (Red =/= Ash). Machamp is also a smexy beast.

Sailor Moon: An archvillain some time ago managed to twist the minds of the five lower Sailor Scouts, and violates them on a regular basis.

Ruler of the Nerds (Plot)
Notice! After giving this one a few tries, I've realized it's a bit more "realistic" than I seem to like... If you want to but a more bizarre or supernatural twist, though, I'm all ears.~
M/f or F/m. Aside from a basic harem and cosplay, there's few kinks intrinsically involved. It pretty much requires an attraction to nerds, though.

Assume a somewhat modern, even realistic setting (although supernatural aspects would of course be welcome additions). In a somewhat small high school or college most likely located in a tiny town found somewhere within the western world, there has existed for several months now an after school club with a rather strong interest in cosplaying, video games, anime, comics, and similar pursuits ...in a community not exactly known for having open minds, or nerdy interests.

The club is mostly if not entirely introverted, consisting of roughly six members. Quite possibly, some of them joined the club simply because being in at least one school-sanctioned club was a mandatory part of the curriculum. Coincidentally, they all happen to be of one gender, and rather... lonely, isolated... especially of the gender opposite theirs. Yes. They are either otaku or geeks, and despite being perhaps moderately attractive, they're all rather quiet and awkward outside of the club--obviously virgins.

Upon the advent of a new semester, there is only one new recruit of the group... which just so happens to be of opposite sex to the rest of the group. Even though she/he is still a bit unique in the awkward nerd sort of way, this individual is markably more confident, while still being decent and relatively intelligent, and as much a person-of-certain-pursuits as much as the rest of the group.

...Several weeks in, after a series of unlikely events, the previous members of the group have established this new individual among them as a sort of... shall we say... sex symbol. If the newbie is a male, he has likely already claimed the virginity of every female in the club, and perhaps has walked into an orgy practically waiting for him. If the newbie is a female, she has claimed the hearts and undying affection of every male in the club, and easily gets any or all of them to do whatever she wishes at nearly any moment; likely, she has walked into instances of the others practically worshipping her likeness. In either case, the newbie can get the entire group to do his/her bidding simultaneously, whether that's providing oral services, bowing down, or constructing their likeness out of legos (...they are nerds, after all).

Ideally, our role-play would start after a few weeks in. Regular scenes would involve nerdier exploits, like cosplay of anime/game characters (ideally of a matching set providing a harem to the newbie), or even more subtlety involve aspects of video games, pen-and-paper games, model-building, comics, or the like (e.g., some of the members are just sitting in the club room playing vidya together during certain instances).

In any case, this is one role-play where I'm at least a little interested in playing any side. I would happily play the pre-existing club members, whether they're female or male. I could even try a hand at playing the Dom newbie...

Ravishing the Titans (Plot)
Notice! Because this idea has been pounced upon so many times already, I'd rather avoid it unless you intend to take it in a radically new direction (for instance, turning it into F/m instead of M/f).

Assume a setting akin to Earth, one or two thousand years B.C., when mankind is first forming organized civilization, oblivious to science and fact. Imagine that this world is a sparsely-populated wasteland. There are seas, deserts, volcanoes, fields--and even the occasional forest--yet, life is a rarity rarely found outside of hiding in valleys or distant coastlines...

In this ancient world, there exist female beings called titans. These are supernatural and super-powerful giants who roam the globe's landscape, each individual one taller than the highest mountains. Each is both a figurative and literal embodiment of an element of nature. One could be of a volcano's essence, holding a molten and super-heated body, as well as a furious passion; another might be a hurricane, composed of an ethereal water-wind vapor as well as a quick wit; one more still could be of the ocean, holding a fluid body and a silent and passive demeanor.

Despite their vast size and strength, there are merely dozens of these creatures roaming the globe, and each has existed since times immemorial. While not treading the landscape, combating their colossal rivals, or destroying the life beneath them, titans typically reside within the element of their embodiment. For instance, the volcano titan would become one with a volcano, while the ocean would emerge from sea waters to assume a humanoid form. Most animal and tree life in open areas is actually there only due to a forest titan slumbering.

Somehow, a lone human magus came to know the secrets of these monstrosities; perhaps the gods blessed him, perhaps he studied, or perhaps he managed to interrogate one of the colossi himself. With this knowledge and a bit of his own fearsome and potent magic, he created (or became) a titan of his own... Albeit, one fueled with testosterone and masculinity; a male titan.

This titan would then seek out his various rivals in the world on a long journey, possessing the uncanny ability to sense them even while in their resting state. He would pry the goddesses from the earth, before violently ravishing them into oblivion. His climax would detonate with enough furious potency to cause his victims to explode violently... and in their wake would be released a nearly infinite amount of lesser creatures and plants corresponding to their element, thereby creating and preserving true life on this planet.

The core of the role-play would, of course, be the titan questing the globe and slaying all its titans. As for the titans themselves, I can only imagine that--even if some would be resistant at first--they would be quite eager and horny for him. After all not one has known male companionship in the countless millenia of their existence. Needless to say, I assume there wouldn't be much verbal communication going on, except perhaps the occasional roaring in an archaic and forgotten tongue. As for the male titan, I would personally suggest being of stone or earth; not only is it masculine and powerful, but it seems like it would be able to take the ferocity of flame, sea, and wind more so than other elements.

Original inspiration: the random thought of a massive cyclops fucking the mouth of a volcano. Also, a pun on Remembering the Titans, because I'm a special kind of lame.

Rainbow Mermaids (Character/Plot)
Notice! Because this idea now feels ancient to me (it was somewhat old even before I made this thread), I'd rather avoid it unless you have some big, impressive plans for the seven sluts involved.
F/m. This character description suggests something of a plot, but they could of course be used for other things as well.

Once in a great many years, when a man falls into the ocean, the masculine scent he looses into the waters will summon forth a... peculiar group of creatures. Unique even among other mermaids, this particular batch is a septet of nearly-identical sisters. Every one is supernaturally gorgeous beyond belief, with moist skin smoother than butter, perfect curves, and adorably cute faces. Each possesses a long, silken mane of one of seven different hues--red, blue, blonde, purple, green, orange, and jet black. They all possess wide, beautiful eyes with bright irises matching the color of their hair. Although they all understand the words of men, none often speak them, and know each other to such a profound extent that any form of verbal communication is unnecessary.

Depending on the circumstances surrounding the discovery of their prey, the group may begin their work on him there, or pull him through the water to a more amiable location. After this, they begin pleasuring his body deftly... using eons of experience and skill... and tentatively binding their immortal souls to serve him.

Once he climaxes, the mermaids, however, then evaluate him... If he has shown sufficient vigor and dominance, and has semen of impeccable quality and quantity, they will collectively decide to make their bond permanent. Not only will they become his obedient slaves who provide him heavenly physical pleasure whenever they are able, but they will even grant him a portion of their eternal youth just to enable them to feed off his semen even longer.

Once he is no longer able to provide them (which would take decades, if not centuries)... or if he did not meet their initial standards... then he will be dragged to the bottom of the ocean, suffocated, and devoured.

Original inspiration:this image plus mermaids, and let's make it a harem.

I'll try to add more ideas and kinks with later bumps. Anyway, if you're interested or just curious, please feel free to PM me~! I would prefer that over replies to this thread.

RE: Seeking something unusual~

[M/f] Demigods/Deities/Godhood (Presumably, this involves one omnipotent male with a Massive Harem of mortal-ish females.

I'm actually after that I'm RPing it with a couple of players at the moment but I have room for more. You can get the details from my request in male request thread.

RE: Seeking something unusual~

Here's a little bump. PM me if you're interested.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom