Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fandom Play! (Craving Sailor Moon Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Hey guys!

Looking for a bit of MxF crossover fun. Though these crossovers all include crossing Sailor Moon with other fandoms. With me playing Princess Serenity/Usagi/Serenity/Sailor Moon/Sailor Cosmos.

Most Wanted Craving = Something that pairs Serenity/Usagi with either Goku or Vegeta. It would be set after the Sailor Wars Arc but mostly be in the DBZ world as having Serenity/Usagi transporting to a different universe after losing the senshi in the Sailor Wars, beating Chaos and becoming Sailor Cosmos[/size]

Slightly Dark Craving! = Something with an Atem/Serenity pairing like this plot: The Moon's Visit to Egypt: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33885 - Combining the Silver Millennium with the ruling period of Pharaoh Atem from Yu-gi-oh where the two meet and with time fall in love.

Crossover with Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon/Serena/Usagi/Serenity is the only character from Sailor Moon that I'll use pairing wise for these crossovers. Other characters just to move the story along I have no problem using.

Superhero
-Batman or Superman or Iron Man

DBZ/GT
- Goku or Mirai Trunks or Gohan or Vegeta

Yu-gi-oh
-Atem or an AU where Yami in the present gets a separate body after the ceremonial battle with Yugi

Inuyasha
-Inuyasha or Sesshomaru

Harry Potter
-Harry or Draco or Blaise

I'll only RP here on the site. Threads only at this point please for RPs

Granted do please tell me if there's something about my posts that you're not enjoying. I will do the same for you. And don't just disappear on me either. I can understand busy lives offline and things like power or internet going out. If something like that happens, please pm me and let me know. Better for both of us to communicate and have the chance to fix things about posts rather than one of us getting upset with the other without the other knowing the reason why. Also, don't think I'm just only going to want to talk about the RP either. I do sometimes like to chat with my partners.

PM me or reply here if you're interested.

RE: Looking for Crossover Play! (M x F)

Looking to for male partners to restart these two Sailor Moon crossover threads or at least pick up where my original partners left off in the same threads.

The Moon's Visit to Egypt: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33885 - Combining the Silver Millennium with the ruling period of Pharaoh Atem from Yu-gi-oh where the two meet and with time fall in love.

Batman and Sailor Moon Issue #1: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51686 - Set in an alternate universe in which Sailor Moon upgrades in power to become Sailor Cosmos during the battle with Chaos, gaining the powers and abilities of the other senshi, and lets her senshi friends live normal lives. Taking a fresh start in Gotham after high school, she meets Bruce Wayne and becomes his employee. Another romantic plot.

If interested in taking up either of these plots, PM me and we'll talk it out.

RE: Looking for Sailor Moon Crossover Play! (M x F)

Depends on what type of OC you're talking about.

well a non-cannon character, perhaps a foreign transfer student to the school the Sailor Scouts go to? maybe he's similar to the magical girls but he operates more like a western superhero?

And other than the fact that Sailor Millennium is a crossover OC of my own....where else would the crossover be in the story?

Exactly what I said. Though my OC is a crossover herself...I would not want her to be what makes the RP a crossover unless it's more focused on the pairing that led to her which would be Atem from Yugioh and Serenity from Sailor Moon. But to use Sailor Millennium as a main character in a crossover RP there would have to be more crossover elements.

well it seems like you're 100% set on having canon characters.
I'm sorry but it looks like i'm gonna pass.

Good luck in your search and I hope we can do a Rp together in the future sometime :)

That's fine. I can understand your pass up. Maybe another time.

thanks.
If you'd like you could check out my own request thread, see if there's something you like, each one is not based on any fandom but some are influenced by some fandoms.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52170&pid=1352645#pid1352645

A bump for this person they are really fun to rp with ^_^

RE: Looking for Play! (M x F or FxF) Updated!!

Currently craving my Sailor Moon crossover ideas!

RE: Looking for Play! (Craving Sailor Moon Crossovers

what kinks are you looking for in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom