Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vote of Dominance

Dom or Sub?

• Dominant

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Submissive

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Switch

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
You should add more poll options. Like "Switch leaning more towards dominant" and "switch leaning more towards submissive."

Also, if I purchase you will you do my laundry?

Ilovegoatse said:
You should add more poll options. Like "Switch leaning more towards dominant" and "switch leaning more towards submissive."

Also, if I purchase you will you do my laundry?
If you have online laundry I sure will :p

And as for more options... I will think about it reallly hard...

• I'm very domineering which I guess startles some guys.
              Never have I ever thought of myself as a sub. I'm the boss,
              I make the decisions, I take control, I initiate everything.

Dom and proud. :]

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Hmmmm I picked submissive, but that is only sexually. I like being dominated by a man in the bed room... or the shower, or kitchen counter, or a dark hall way *clears throat*

But in everything else, I am headstrong and dominant.

i can be very opinionated. tho i don't judge ppl if theirs differ from mine, hahaha. and i usually keep pretty quiet about my own thoughts if the subject is overly touchy. BUT.... yeah, bedroom. submissive. i bite and scratch back tho and will initiate and what not. plus, i have been known to roll my 'other' over onto his back and... hehehe. but it kinda ends there. idk. something about being 'man-handled' i guess. but i don't like the dominance to be too over the top. a little pain, but not too much. and certain kinds are better than others. i think the only time i can be dominant is when blades are involved. but even then, it's not really a dominance thing. can't explain it.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Switch - Directly in the middle.

It depends on my mood and the person to tap into my Domme or my Submissive natures.​

I'm the same with Hahvy. I have some Domme sides I keep under wraps =P My pets know my Domme side very well xDDD

iKitten said:
submissive~ o3o
sometimes
Lies! Oh, wait, tiny notes now read. But Hahvy is more correct in her correction.

I'm Dom, but I'm not aggressive about it. I'm copacetic with just about anything, and just interacting socially, I can be or act however.

Actually, when it comes to writing, I could conceivably play any role, but the only one that does absolutely nothing for me is malesub. I have zero interest in it, just personally. Playing femsub, I at least get the imagery I'd enjoy if I were topping.

I have a better grip on why people might be submissive than I do as to why I feel like I'm Dominant. I don't necessarily get a huge thrill out of exerting my power (although, no lie, there's a little of that, sure). I think I get the best satisfaction out of eliciting the reaction I want out of my subject. Having them helpless, at my mercy, and then using that authority to bring them off... that gives me satisfaction, like a good shepherd feels satisfied when the flock makes it home safely.

Otherwise, it's the femsub imagery that really arouses me. How I'm wired, I suppose.

Submissive ever since I learned that boys could tie up girls, hard core ever since I found the Story of O stuffed underneath my boyfriend's book shelf and dug it out.

Sexually, I'm completely submissive. I like dominated in the bedroom, probably because I've always been attracted to/fascinated by fictional creatures that are primarily dominant, ie, vampires and the like.

Outside the bedroom though, I'm very headstrong and stubborn, when in arguements, I tend to have to have it my way.

Most people think red-heads are dom, given our stereotype of dom, bondage, and whatnot, but I'm definitely a redhead that leans heavily into the submissive.

Sub~

I have a few dominant moments, but I think they're few and far between that I don't fit a switch either.

This makes me realize just how many sub males there are though... O_O

I consider myself a switch, I suppose, leaning more towards submissive. I'm not a very aggressive person (usually) and prefer to wait for someone else to make the first move.

Back
Top Bottom