Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF only) Requesting Dominant Male

If you had the time or midset to do one of my plots which would you choose to do with me?

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maisie

Super-Earth
I've been role-playing for about 8 years. Two paragraphs would be preferable, more is fine, but I may not have the attention span to match it. Less than a good 7 sentences probably would not be enough detail for me to truly stay interested. One Liners are a NO-NO.

I want a good enough story that I get attached to my character which for me requires quite a bit of realism. My character won't have 32FFF boobs and yours won't have a 13 inch cock. I haven't ventured into futuristic ideas such as cyborgs and outer space. I'd like to stay in present time. I am pretty open to everything that isn't scat. I really like Kidnapping, rape, and abuse. These are my favorite things.​

1.) Notorious man marks the new girl in town with an infamous red bracelet that she can't get off her wrist. Everyone in town knows what it means and every boy knows she's off limits.
Millions of ways this could go- if you like it then we can discuss it. ****

2.) Abusive boyfriend. rich or poor it doesn't matter. The couple has been together for years and he has only slipped up a couple times, but as his abuse begins to get emotionally, verbally, and physically rougher the girl realizes that she needs to leave him. (I like this a lot because there could be a lot of elements. Pregnancy, death, drugs, how she handles it[weak, fights back, lets it happen, etc.], how he got to be that way[abusive family, drugs, power of position, etc.], what made her forgive him before it got to that point.)

3.) A young girl(19-22) who comes from a poor family is sold by her father to a playboy. He wants her to be his slave, maid, and bride. Of course he doesn't really love her, just the image she could give him. On the outside the world thinks he has found a good wife and has finally settled down when really he is heavily partying with drugs and alcohol and she is used as his own little slave. He is arrogant on his own and has a bad temper, but after getting a few drinks in his system he gets violent towards her. She fights back with him and the two butt heads. After a while he starts to see changes in his behavior and finding that he would rather be at home with the girl than out partying. This will be quite smutty in the beginning since he initially buys her as a slave and then comes up with the idea that she could help his image. It will have a pretty constant flow of sex, sometimes just out of anger in search of release and others just because he or she feels like having fun. I can see a lot of endings for this, so just tell me you want it and I can give you a few. ****

I would like you to take part in some of the ideas. Take something you don't like out of mine if you want- as long as you are contributing something. Also, one final thing, Please do not go into so much detail in the creation process that it wont be a surprise while playing. We can get general ideas of the characters behavior, but do not tell me when you are about to do something during the RP; just do it. The best thing about real life is you don't know what will happen next and I would really like to be surprised. All of these roles are male dominated. I want to be pushed around a lot. Make me cringe.​

RE: (MxF only) Requesting Dominant Male who likes plot, smut, and getting dirty.

One Bump

RE: (MxF only) Requesting Dominant Male who likes plot, smut, and getting dirty.

Two Bump

Red bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom