Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No longer in use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Addison's FxM Request Thread

thelovelyaddison said:
Hello all! I am Addison and I am always looking for new partners, so I figured why not post a request thread.
I would be greatly pleased if you read through my f-list before messaging me. Anything on there can be discussed prior to starting our RP. ^-^

My requirements:
-I like my partners to be literate. This means use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It just makes the RP more enjoyable if I can understand exactly what you are saying.
-I want all post to have some soft of substance and feeling to them. I want descriptions, and decent dialogue. I want to know what your character is feeling, and thinking not just doing, put emotion into it.
-I would like to receive at least a few posts a week from you, the more the merrier. I understand that there will be some days where you are too busy and won't have time to reply. I am currently in school full time and have a life outside of the internet so there will be some days I won't post. However if you will be gone for a substantial amount of time, let me know please,
-I don't like RPing through any sort of IM. Threads and messages are my favorite and only means of communication. I don't like feeling like I'm being rushed to write back so quickly.
-I like all of my RP's to have a story line and romance in them. I'm not the type of person who wants to dive into sexual activities. Equal parts, or near equal parts of story and smut are good for me.
-I prefer at least a paragraph in length reply, unless there is a point in the RP that does not need such a long reply.
-Please respect my f-list do not do anything specifically listed under the no section without asking about it first.

Gender Specifics:
-I only participate in MxF pairings. I do not care for any furry, futa, etc character roles.
-I like the guys I roleplay with to have male characters only, unless a third character becomes involved.
-I prefer to play the sub in my MxF pairings, but I will play dom. Sub and dom switch is also perfectly fine with me.

My pairings:
Older brother's bestfriend/Bestfriend's younger sibling
Best friend's sibling/Sibling's best friend
Step Siblings
Adopted sibling
Single mother
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Bestfriends
Cheating girlfriend
Camper/Camper
Camper/Conseler
Bartender/Customer
Waitress/Customer
New neighbor girl
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Vampire
Band member/Fan
Band member/Band member
Band member/ Crew member
Exotic dancer/Customer
Gogo dancer/Club goer

I do not have any set story lines for any of the pairings listed above because I like making the story lines of my RPs to be personalized.
If you have any pairings you would like to try out feel free to PM me and we can discuss them, as well as any changes to my pairings you're interested in.

I tried to leave you a private message but find myself ignored. We have role played before but I don't remember any serious problems. So let me apologize for whatever it was offended you and caused you to ignore me. I like to think that I can correct most differences if I know about them. So, if your willing to explore that possibility send me a pm and we can talk. If not, I offer you my apology and a bump. I have no hard feelings whatever for you. When I read your request, I can't think of any reason we couldn't enjoy each other.

RE: Addison's FxM Request Thread

thelovelyaddison said:
Hello all! I am Addison and I am always looking for new partners, so I figured why not post a request thread.
I would be greatly pleased if you read through my f-list before messaging me. Anything on there can be discussed prior to starting our RP. ^-^

My requirements:
-I like my partners to be literate. This means use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It just makes the RP more enjoyable if I can understand exactly what you are saying.
-I want all post to have some soft of substance and feeling to them. I want descriptions, and decent dialogue. I want to know what your character is feeling, and thinking not just doing, put emotion into it.
-I would like to receive at least a few posts a week from you, the more the merrier. I understand that there will be some days where you are too busy and won't have time to reply. I am currently in school full time and have a life outside of the internet so there will be some days I won't post. However if you will be gone for a substantial amount of time, let me know please,
-I don't like RPing through any sort of IM. Threads and messages are my favorite and only means of communication. I don't like feeling like I'm being rushed to write back so quickly.
-I like all of my RP's to have a story line and romance in them. I'm not the type of person who wants to dive into sexual activities. Equal parts, or near equal parts of story and smut are good for me.
-I prefer at least a paragraph in length reply, unless there is a point in the RP that does not need such a long reply.
-Please respect my f-list do not do anything specifically listed under the no section without asking about it first.

Gender Specifics:
-I only participate in MxF pairings. I do not care for any furry, futa, etc character roles.
-I like the guys I roleplay with to have male characters only, unless a third character becomes involved.
-I prefer to play the sub in my MxF pairings, but I will play dom. Sub and dom switch is also perfectly fine with me.

My pairings:
Older brother's bestfriend/Bestfriend's younger sibling
Best friend's sibling/Sibling's best friend
Step Siblings
Adopted sibling
Single mother
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Bestfriends
Cheating girlfriend
Camper/Camper
Camper/Conseler
Bartender/Customer
Waitress/Customer
New neighbor girl
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Vampire
Band member/Fan
Band member/Band member
Band member/ Crew member
Exotic dancer/Customer
Gogo dancer/Club goer

I do not have any set story lines for any of the pairings listed above because I like making the story lines of my RPs to be personalized.
If you have any pairings you would like to try out feel free to PM me and we can discuss them, as well as any changes to my pairings you're interested in.
I like what youre requesting Addison. I have some ideas FxF on the Bartender/ Customer story line. Lets chat. MzD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom