Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Lady (BassEXE x Yoshie)

Jake blushed slightly. "A night club? Is there a job opening?" He asked. Then he blushed deeper. "Do...you want me to join you?" He asked, following her slowly.

"You could Innocent... but do you think you can handle it? It gets very lively after a while and you may get hit on." She giggled imagining some woman taking him to the back and doing what they wanted to the poor boy.

"If you are looking for work I could provide you with something but at the same time I don't want to be at odds with your father, seeing as if I employ you and he wanted you to continue the family business. Now how would I look doing that?" She questioned as she led him to the bathroom and ran the water mixing the bubble bath with vanilla and honey.

"It's good for the skin." She giggled.

Jake blushed. "I-I can put up with it..." He replied, then he frowned. "I said that my father is passing the torch to my older brother. That proves he doesn't need me. I'd rather be working for someone else. My older brother, once he takes over, will be bossing me around to no end, and I don't need that." He explained, watching her fill up the bath. He nodded at her explanation.

The bubbles in the tub were huge and she smiled. She liked bubbles. The scent changed from a mix to honey to vanilla and chamomile. She turned the water off and casually got in the tub. The curtains, as she pulled the string gave way to the moon and her balcony as she looked out upon the skyline. Winry loved the nighttime. She waved the water around to make sure that it was warm and even on all sides.

"Your father tells me a lot about you. Since you are the youngest he looks out for you Innocent. He's very how does one say... protective of you." Looking at him she them followed it up with. "I can see why..."

Jake slid into the tub next to her. "He's not...protective of me. What's he protecting me from?" He asked curiously, sighing and sinking into the water. The warmth pleased him, and he watched Winry's seductive body.

She grabbed the soap lathered up her body and then proceeded to wash.

"There is a lot he is protecting you from. For example, if I was your parent I would not allow you to work at an establishment such as mine. Not saying there are not worst places but a kid like you... the things you would see..." She stopped and washed her face and then her chest, her nipples hard under the bubbles occasionally coming out to say hi once in a while.

"There is more to the world than you know Innocent. Your father is right in asking his children to take the family business. At least you would not be exposed to the horrors of the world... the evil that is ... people." When she talked about people she gave a hiss.

"I...I would gladly brave people if it meant...being with you..." Jake whispered, his face flushing red as he looked at her gorgeous face. He began to lather himself up as well, his shoulders and chest white with suds.

"Besides, I'm just gonna a be a lowly pencil pusher if I stay at my dad's company." He added. He didn't want to be apart from Winry, his mistress, any longer than he had to.

"Well that is nice to hear Innocent." She touched his face with her soapy hand. "However, being brave is not all that it takes. It takes wits, charisma and of course Intelligence. People are fickle..." She hissed. "You have to know how they work, how they tick and most of all how to outsmart them. Play them at their own game." She then looked at him. "Are you sure you can handle that?" She said looking at him. "This won't be easy, there is no turning back if you say yes. Make sure this is what you want to do."

She began to lather her arms and legs. She did not look at him however, she was contemplating this endeavor. Would she be able to do this?

Back
Top Bottom