Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Lady (BassEXE x Yoshie)

"The bedroom is up the spiral stairs to the left and its the second door." She said pointing.

The Master bedroom was indeed located up the spiral staircase and at the end of the hall to the left and when he would open the door he would see a giant Lilac colored California King size Canopy bed with matching pillows adoring the top. The pillows had different patterns to them each one was different and more exotic than the last and they were hand made from different parts of Europe, Asia, and India, imported with the finest silk and other different types of cloth. The bedroom too had a balcony and you could see the entire loft from where you were standing. The curtains were a shade of black that was a mixture of silk and cashmere. Candles surrounded the place and there was a fifty karat gold chandelier that was in the middle between the bed and the balcony. The Dresser was Armani, it had three walk in closets and the lamps were from Peru.

Jake's eyes widened. "Holy crap this stuff looks expensive!" He exclaimed, his mouth hanging open at the lavish quarters.

"Glad that you like it Innocent... try the bed. Its really soft and I could tell you everything about everything in this place. Just ask. For example... those pillows are from Asia. I watched as the lady made them for me.... I gave her $1000 as a tip." She giggled.

"I knew you'd like it..." She said as she walked to the edge of the bed with the towel still on. She was still a little wet, she gave him a little show as she dried off.

Jake's eyes widened as he stared lustfully at his lover. He blushed brightly, eyes roving over her body.

"I'm glad that you like it." She said as she bent over and licked her lips as she looked at him. It was getting dark now but that just meant that the fun was just beginning.

Jake blushed brightly. He was getting hard. He fidgeted at her licking her lips, an act which turned him on.

"You are enjoying this... I like that Innocent... yes indulge in it. Feel it... " She approached him cautiously her grin spreading across his face.

"I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw you..." She mused.

Jake's eyes widened. "Y-you mean when I first moved into the neighborhood?" He asked shyly, a blush across his face.

"Yes, it was the flame hair that got me... I was enthralled by the fire... I wonder, if that same flame is in your passion." She said grinning

"Lets find out..." She said as she kissed him, her mouth explored his, as she got on top of him and placed him inside of her. As he explored her depths she looked over; the moonlight was shining through the window. This caused the scene to be much more romantic than was expected. She pulled him in for another kiss, this was much more than a lust filled kiss however, it was filled with passion and somewhat of her gratefulness for him being so kind to her. Her orgasm was loud and caused her to leave marks on his back. Grunting, she finally relaxed her body as she turned him over on his back. She never rode before but she figured it was no different than that of a horse.

Mounting up she slipped his dick back into her awaiting hole as she held onto his chest and began, slowly at first to move her hips. Then once she got her balance she started to bounce on the tips of her toes, sending trickles of cum splashing on his lower torso and some even on his chest. Switching positions, with the dick still inside she moved in a 360 degree circle; her ass now facing him and her face towards his feet. She began to bounce that bubble so he could get a better idea of how good she was feeling. Once she came in this position she leaned back on him and grinded resting the back of her head near his neck.

Jake felt like he was hit by a hurricane when she started to ride him quickly. He moaned loudly, having never thought something would feel this good. He had a very difficult time keeping up with her as he bucked his hips in time with her bounces. When she finally stopped, he had orgasmed. While she ground against him, he held her softly, her back leaning against him. "Oh god....that was amazing....." he whispered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, you were very good for your first time." She said messing up his head of hair and then kissing on him on his cheek.

"That's usually what it feels like, having all the breath taken out of you at once, Sometimes most fall asleep because they are so winded but you look as if you have energy." She said playing in his hair. "You took the time to make sure I was satisfied as well. That is very becoming of a man such as yourself Innocent." Sitting up she looked at him and then rubbed his chest to make sure that she was able to lay on him. Laying on his chest she wrapped her arm around him. She too was winded.

"I think it's because you practically showed me no mercy." He teased quietly, closing his eyes and nuzzling up to her sweetly, his breathing evening out. He smiled gently as his body relaxed.

"You are suppose to be your real self when you are around someone you like. There are no cut cards. You say what you will and do the same. When it comes to sex; which is my game, my aim is to please you while all the same time making you call me Mistress." She giggled. "I am good at what I do."

Jake blushed. "Yes you are." He nuzzled her. "So what now?" He asked, curious of what she'd do. "Is this only a one time thing? Or will we get together like this more often? I personally want the second option." He blushed slightly.

"We will see Innocent... but first I have to get to work... Today is Friday and I have to make paychecks and do a lot of pen work. You know sign here make changes here and put accounting info into account." She said attempting to move. Honestly she could spare about 5 more minutes seeing as though it was rare that she came to work late but then again if there were any changes to her pattern it would be suspicious and her team would undoubtedly think something was up.

Jake nodded in understanding. "That's fine." He smiled. "Maybe....we can catch a movie together, sometime?" He asked.

"Sure" She said preparing to ready herself for work walking around the house naked thinking of what to wear and what to wear with it.
"What about you?" She said intently. "What do you plan on doing for today INnocent?"

Jake sat in thought for a moment. Maybe.....yes. If he was to be passed up for the position at his father's company, he would just move on. Blaze Enterprises had plenty of employees anyway.

"Where...do you work? Is there a job opening?" He asked curiously, his body still tingling in the aftermath of the fiery hot sex. He gathered up his clothes and began to get dressed.

"It's a place you should know very well... Your father gave me the courage to start the place." She smiled reminiscing for a moment and then turned to him.

"Temptation..." She paused finally finding her bra. "A night club..." She thought about it and then started upstairs. "I'm going to bathe I got extra time...."

Back
Top Bottom