Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Lady (BassEXE x Yoshie)

Jake gasped when she kissed him, but closed his eyes and calmed considerably. He blushed when he felt his swim trunks get tighter. When Winry broke the kiss, he just stared dumbfounded at her. "W-Winry....th-that...was my....first....kiss...." He whispered shyly, his face a beet red. He put his hands behind his back. "U-um...th-thank you..." He continued to say.

She smiled evilly as she undid the top to her bikini. She eyed him with malice intentions and then buried his face into her uncovered breasts.
“Well then you wouldn’t mind me doing this… huh?”

She said as she toyed with his earlobe. She was kissing and sucking on his neck like a vampire, leaving cute red marks all over his delicate skin.

“Yes, just give in… you want this Innocent. Say you want me… say you desire me… call me Mistress!”

Jake gasped, his pants getting very uncomfortable at the sight of her naked breasts. "What are you....guh!" He gasped as his face was getting smothered in between her heavenly melons. "Mmmph! Mmmph!" He protested briefly, but gave in when she began to toy with him. "Oh my God! W-Winryyyy!" He moaned out at last, the years of sexual tension being blasted away.

“Mistress… say Mistress…” She beckoned to him as she started to feel around his body. The water was getting hotter because of their playing or maybe it was just the lust that was forming in his pants. She moaned softly in his ear as she signaled for his hands to come and palm her awaiting breasts. She wanted this bad, she needed this and damn she was determined to get it.

“You want to touch me… you’ve been waiting to touch me… you’ve been lusting after me all this time… let go Pyro, let it take over… I want to see the real you!”

He couldn't believe what was happening. The years of loneliness and rejection were being replaced before his very eyes. He moaned out as loud as he could, giving into their combined lust. "Ohhhhhh....MISTRESSSSSSSS!" He grasped her breasts and began to knead and squeeze them extremely lustfully. He kissed her gently.

"Yes, move gently and palm the whole breast. Relish in it." She said as she let him touch her. "Now, you need to learn to touch. Touch softly and make sure that the woman is pleased. Her needs come before yours. Why? One: Because it is gentlemanly, and because once you cum that is it. She had multiple orgasms and therefore should come first." She took his other hand and placed it on her heart. "This thing can tell you if she is enjoying it by her heartrate." She said

Jake stopped his lustful ministrations to listen to her advice. "Y-Yes....Mistress...." He whispered. He began to slowly and gently move her breasts in his hands. He blushed when he heard that the woman came first when it came to orgasms. He was then brought to her heart. It took him a bit, but he began to feel her heart rate.....

Her heartrate was moving fast....Yes, she was being touched, she was being cherished and she was being loved. She still didn’t get it, she still didn’t understand that he was being careful with her. She didn’t know that he was catering to her. He didn’t want to rush things if they were that serious but then again you can’t tell a rock to move, and Winry was said rock. She didn’t know of patience, even as an Immortal they’re things that even they don’t understand. But with the way he was touching her, it was like she was frozen in time, like everything around them stopped moving and waited for them to make the first move.

"Just like that..."

Jake then leaned up and tried to peck her on the lips. "M-Mistress.....a-anything else I should learn?" He asked, brushing his lips against hers. "You are enjoying it, right? I am pleasing you, yes?" He asked tentatively. He longed for her. To bend her over and take her. But no. He realized SHE was calling the shots here. And she was so much more experienced than he was. His member strained at his boxers, begging for freedom. He gently circled her nipples with his thumb.

She cooed when he touched her. It had been so long since someone touched her, so long since someone told her sweet things. She moved his hands from her breast to her lower region. “This spot is crucial, you have to be tender to this spot. Touch all around the area leaving no area untouched. Massage gently, and use your tongue… a lot. Lick and suck and admire it just like you would with my breast. You’ll like it, I use strawberry and lilac for taste. I like the smell as well. So try it.” She said moving toward the edge and spreading her legs she let him have a good look.

Jake blushed as she spread her legs to reveal her covered nether regions. "Mistress. May I remove your bottoms?" He asked politely. He longed to see her slit. He longed to slip his fingers inside, to caress it with his tongue. He blushed, realizing he had licked his lips.

She let out a giggle considering that she never removed her bathing suit. She nodded and then gave him the signal to remove her bottom while she removed her top. There she stood before him naked in all her glory. She stared down at him in contemplation and then her eyebrow rose. “Now look, I have exposed myself to you… but you are still clothed. She pouted playfully and then pointed to his flamed trunks. “Now… as much as I like your trunks, I would have to say my imagination wants to see more, and I am not a patient person dear.”

Jake's eyes widened when he saw her naked body in all its glory, dripping wet. He almost didn't hear her. "O-Oh! Sorry.." He removed his trunks and put them to the side, his member standing at attention. He blushed, trying to resist the urge to cover himself. "I-Is it big enough to please you, Mistress?" He asked nervously.

She was surprised, he was bigger than his father, he was thicker too. She made the right choice. She was happy, because he was finally comfortable enough to expose himself to her. She smile as she gave the motion to 'come here' and she had the look of lust on her face, she was determined and she was adamant o giving him a good time but at the same time she wanted to be pleased. Now she grabbed him because he was taking too long. Patience was not her virtue.

"Come here and please me!" She said growling

Jake gasped as he was grabbed and pulled forward to Winry. He lost balance and tripped, his face landing between her breasts again. He jolted out from between them. "So...do...do I...touch you?" Jake asked meekly, completely new to all of this. He brought a hand up and poked her pink mound. He looked up at her, waiting for a reaction...

"Yes." She giggled. "Touch it, lick it... suck it. It won't hurt you, in fact quite the opposite it will bring both of us pleasure. Now if you don't mind you could start by using that tongue of yours right here, then once I am good and wet, well then the fun begins." She said looking at him with a evil grin.

Jake blushed brightly, and leaned to her mound. The smell emanating was intoxicating. Then, gulping, he leaned in and gently licked her awaiting slit.

She felt better now, well with Johnnie Walker and a flame haired boy this was turning into a good night. "More lick it more... yes right there, right ...uggg... there" His touches were addicting and his eyes, she could get lost in those eyes.

Jake blushed. Then, encouraged by her words, he began to lick her vigorously. "(I wish to please...)" He thought to himself.

A smile came across her face, he was eager, he was willing and most of all he was hers for the time being. "Yes, just like that... you learn quickly Innocent, now take your hands and play with my nipples. They need attention as well..."

Jake nodded, still licking her mound. He reached up and cupped her breasts, circling his thumbs around her nipples.

He was good at what he was doing and she was glad that she didn't have to teach him how to caress. He seemingly already knew what to do when it came to being gentle.

"Yes, like that... now play with yourself a little as you touch me. I like watching you enjoying it. Remember, its all about pleasure but yours is important as well."

Jake blushed. He then began stroking himself with one hand, his breath hitching as he licked and caressed her. "Mistress....are you pleased?" He asked between breaths.

"Yes, very... I ..." Her breathing was labored now as she was on the verge of an orgasm. Her legs shaking and she was now biting her lip. It was a nice setting but her body was getting prune because of the water.

"Let's dry off and I will meet you in the bedroom... How about that. See?" She said showing him her hands that were now wrinkled because of the Jacuzzi water.

Back
Top Bottom