Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sympathy Heart: - Moon and Lady

he smirked as she yelped and growled in the morning as she wiggled, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist he slid his nose up and down her neck, smelling her as his hands worked on slipping her pants down, as hard as a rock and ready to breed with his Bonded and his Chosen. "mine." he growled, his voice foggy, letting her know that he was barley awake, responding to her actions, and riding hard on his instincts as he slid a hand down her panties and stroked along her clit. "mine."

Erika sighed softly as she turned her head slightly to rub her cheek against his hand she worked on undressing her. Whining quietly in need, even though like him, she wasn't aware of what she was doing, letting her body go on instinct and wht he was doing to her."Yours?Yours."She muttered moaning as she squirmed, her legs spreading at his touch. for one of the first times he wasn't having to have a violent one night stand, the girl was so gently and kind, it was changing the nature of the sex he was having.

he growled again as she told him that she was his and nibbled pleasantly at her neck. she was changing him, it wasn't just the sex, it was everything, he was so much more content when she was close by. he didn't know it, but she had tamed his Sympath, it was rare, but it was known to happen, though the few vampires who had tamed Sympaths treated them more like pets than anything else. he kissed her slowly, fucked her slowly, building the pleasure and simply enjoying being with someone who wasn't completely afraid of him. "...i've never had sex like that before." he murmured softly, sounding smug, satisfied, and pleased. "you did something to me... the Sympath is behaving... i like it."

Erika whimpered quietly as he kissed her, sighing in pleasure as she moved back against him, enjoying the weight of him pressed against her back as he took her. Whimpering quietly as she turned her head to look at him, shivering as she laughed quietly."You sound so smug about that."She said snickering a little, gasping as she came, her body tightening around his as she slumped to the bed in a boneless heap.

He chuckled a little and growled eagerly as she came, following her orgasm with his own before he kissed the back of her neck. "i don't think you understand. i have tried everything to control the Sympath, to keep it quiet, under control. nothing worked, not sex, not blood, not drugs, not physical exercise, nothing... not until you..." he murmured softly. "you control it... you keep it at peace so it doesn't claw at my mind... not even death had quieted the thing..." he admitted softly. "i don't know what it is... but you sooth it... and me... you make everything quiet inside of me, and it hurts less to try and wake up every morning, knowing that you are going to be there to watch me wake... to care if i wake.."

Erika sighed quietly as he kissed her neck,slumping back against him with a smile as she closed her eyes. Shifting away from him to just turn to face him,snuggling against his chest with a contented sigh."WEll good.I don't want you having anyone else to do this with anymore."She grumbled with a slight hint of jealousy as she nuzzled her face against his chest. "...are you ready to go back to town?We cant hide out here all the time. And I can't stay away from my mother..."She said sounding anxious, not wanting to leave him alone, or make him think she didn't want to be with him,but she couldn't leave her mother alone. It pained her to consider her bipolar mother who was extremely manic depressive, and she didn't want to think about what going on at home, but she didn't want to leave him alone either. Even more then her mother, it scared her to consider something happening to him.

he chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "your possessive hmm?" he asked playfully, feeling tired as he tensed, feeling afraid. "i... yes we can go to town. i have... words i must speak to my own mother i suppose." he muttered softly. "she knows what is wrong with me, she's always known and she's never done anything but try to avoid me at all costs." he grumbled. "it's time she understood just what it is that she did to me." he muttered as he slowly got up and headed for his closet, uncaring that he was completely nude. he got dressed as meticulously as ever in his favored slacks and button up shirt, looking like the rich snob that he was, fixing his hair carefully. he intended on making an impression with his mother, and to do that he had to look the part. "when did you want to go? today or tomorrow?" he twitched his shirt into place so that it wouldn't wrinkle when he walked and smirked at his reflection. he looked as gorgeous as always, and now that his Sympath half wasn't screaming at him, he could enjoy his reflection again.

"Hmm I am."She muttered sighing softly turning to look him over, gently brushing his hair out of his face."I would stay here, if I could.But she....she gets anxious when I am gone."She muttered shifting to watch him get ready as she sat up on her elbows, smirking a little as she watched him dress."It's saddening that I can't keep you naked. Though you do look good dressed."She said smiling sligtly before sitting up, starting to dress herself as she leaned over to kiss his cheek."We'll go today. And I'll go see your mother with you."She said, worried about him facing his mother alone, she didn't know what to expect, and it scared her that he might do something harmful if it went badly

Back
Top Bottom