Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Surgeons Daughter (Blink x angel)

Aylin

Planetoid
A soft groan could be heard from the back seat of the families pick up truck, it had been a long trip and Anastasia was just about done with all the traveling. It had taken days with flying and driving to get to their new home of, California. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt a soft tapping on her leg and her dark brown eyes glanced over towards her mother who was smiling softly. "Wake up, we're pulling in." She spoke softly and Ana yawned, stretching her arms up above her head as she rolled down her window to look down the long street of their new neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood - no doubt. The house that they had bought was just as big as the other houses surrounding them. Two stories, five bedrooms and four bathrooms. A large kitchen and living room

Ana was able to have one of the multiple Master Bedrooms along with her own bathroom. Though she breathed in at the sight of the house and she bit her bottom lip, it was a beautiful Victorian style house. A large back yard and a pool that had been built into the ground. Though she grunted as they came to a stop and the truck's engine died as her father shut the truck off. "We're home." He smiled and climbed out of the truck and approached the front door of their house with her mother.

Ana watched for a moment before she finally opened the back door, sliding out as she landed on her two feet. Her arms slowly reached up above her head, stretching slowly as her back arched Shutting the door behind her she opened up the tailgate of the truck. Ana was a beautiful girl, young at 18 years of age. Her hair a dark red, which hung down to her shoulder blades and slightly curled. Adorned upon her body was a light fitting white button up shirt which clung to her toned torso, her perky but round breasts strained against the fabric. Upon her hips were a pair of dark blue jeans which accentuated her hips down to her calves. Her black boots which rose up to her knees clicked upon the driveway as she began to slowly set their bags down by the garage door.

Glancing around she took in the sight of the new city they were in, it was much different than where she use to live back in Russia. Though she glanced back down to her feet for a moment as her parents came back outside as they began to slowly unload the truck, bag by bag before reaching the trailer hitched to the back.

RE: The Surgeons Daughter

Long day at work. Very long. Brian had been working the early morning shift at the hospital for weeks and his body still hadn't adjusted. The new surgeon was arriving within the next few days, which meant there was plenty of work to get done to prepare and just as much afterwards when he came in and took over the open position. The brunette had pulled the short straw on the schedule, being forced to take a good bit of the paperwork, allowing his superiors to do what they needed to in the higher positions. Finally, the clock struck nine, releasing Brian from his duties. He wasted no time ducking out of the hospital and into his pearl blue SUV to make it home in time to get a few hours of sleep before his day really had to begin. Lucky for him, he didn't have to be back into the building until the next morning when the Russian man was due in.

One could imagine the brunette's surprise when he pulled onto the street to see a moving van waiting in front of the home beside him. Pulling into the driveway of his own grey stone, two story Victorian home, the man's cerulean blue eyes trailed over the truck and trailer outside along with the two owners who were moving boxes inside of the home. Brian killed the engine in front of his garage, checking his phone briefly before stepping out of his car, pushing both the phone and his keys into the pockets of his blue scrubs, starting towards the house sitting beside his own.

"Morning," he greeted, attempting to put on a happy face. The 24 year old male stood at the average height of five foot nine, not overly impressive, but tall enough to get by in life. There was evidence of a gym membership on his body, but it was never an important hobby that the man spent hours doing. He had other things he wanted to waste time doing during the day than buffing himself up any more than what was needed for his job. Speaking of which, he hoped his neighbours didn't mind him approaching in the obvious hospital employee clothing. He waited until one of the owners responded before continuing with a polite, welcoming smile. "Welcome to the neighbourhood. I'm Brian Richter. Obviously your neighbour." He offered his hand in a friendly gesture, taking a chance to look the couple over briefly.

RE: The Surgeons Daughter

Anastasia glanced up as she heard a unfamiliar voice, peering around the trailer as she noticed a young man approaching her parents and she watched from the other side of the truck. He was handsome, though he was their neighbor. She watched her mother glance up and over to the young man as she gave a soft smile and a nod. "Thank you, Brian." She spoke softly and glanced up to her husband. "Thank you." He spoke softly and smiled towards the man, "The names, Radimir Savva." He spoke and took hold of the younger mans hand, giving it a strong hand shake before letting go. He glanced at the man in his hospital clothing and cocked his brow. "Work at the hospital? I'm starting tomorrow as the Head Surgeon." He said with an almost cocky smile at least until Ana poked her head out around the truck.

Her mother caught sight of Ana and gave a small smile, waving her over. "This is my wife, Antonina and my daughter. Anastasia." He said just as Ana slowly approached them. She glanced up to the man and she gave a small sheepish, slightly shy smile as she rose her hand and gave a small wave. "Hello.." She said and brushed her hair back a bit. Her mother grabbed her shoulders and smiled softly, squeezing them before she returned on her way back to the house. There were already some boxes inside and she figured she could start on unloading them and get the kitchen sorted out. Anastasia stood beside her father for a moment, she couldn't help but take in the man though after a moment she averted her eyes. After all he was their neighbor who they just met, it wasn't nice to stare.

Brian nodded as the man asked about his job, only to smile and let out a light laugh. "What a coincidence, I was just finishing up some paperwork for your arrival tomorrow," he informed the man, withdrawing his hand to push them both into his pockets. His eyes settled on Antonina as she was introduced, getting a nod just as her husband did, and gave the same to Anastasia as well. The girl looked to be still in high school and Brian guessed she was going to the private school with how much the houses in this area cost lately. While deep down, he had his own opinions about the younger girl, he knew better than to express them in front of anyone. For now.

"It's nice to meet all of you," he finished with another small nod, his eyes wandering towards the house and the boxes that wait to be moved. "Do you need any help?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "I have some spare time that I could lend you." One good thing about working in a hospital was that you were always clean and ready for the next thing to happen. He showered and washed his hands more than anyone he knew just to make sure he wasn't bringing anything to work or home that he didn't want to transport around. He had to get some sleep soon, but there was all day to do that. He was off until the next morning, which gave him plenty of time to do what he wanted just as long as he got to bed at a normal time so he could be ready to impress his new neighbour.

Radimir laughed softly, "A coincidence I'd say." He laughed softly and nodded head. Anastasia stood next to her father though she watched as he turned on his heel and nodded his head. "We'd love some help. The more the merrier." He said softly and nodded his head slowly. He smiled and made his way back into the house, leaving Anastasia on the driveway in front of the neighbor. She smiled softly and glanced to the side. She was definitely a little shy when it came to meeting new people. She was going to a private school, which she wasn't too happy about. She didn't want to be stuck in a school with all of the snobby kids, but he wanted the 'best' for her.

She smiled softly over to him as her father and mother picked up the last boxes by the Garage and she approached the back of the truck once again. "So how long have you lived here for?" She asked and looked up to the young man and cocked her brow. She pulled out a couple of boxes, setting them down onto the driveway beneath her before she grunted softly, shutting the tail-gate of the truck, turning slowly to gaze up to him. He was very handsome, she'd give him that.

The brunette followed Anastasia towards the back of the truck, helping to bring out what was left in the back of the truck before it was closed. "Been here about five years," he told her with a casual smile. "I moved here for school and when the hospital offered me a permanent position, I obviously took it." He stated back up towards the garage with the box and stacked it on top of another to lift two at a time and carry them inside. "Moved in with my fiance." The man let out a short laugh as he looked over his shoulder at the girl. "Didn't last long. But you can't blame me for trying, right?" He shrugged his shoulders before starting letting the younger girl pass.

"Where should these go?" he asked, looking towards the closest family member. He had been inside of the house once before during the last neighbour's house party, but it looked so different empty, painted and cleaned, ready for the next owners to take over and add their own spin to the home. It was larger than his own, but they had a larger family and the space would turn into a blessing when they would need their privacy and space. He followed their instructions to a 'T' and assisted in carrying and placing the rest of the boxes in the proper locations.

Back
Top Bottom