Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking RP Partners! FxM or FxF ((Cravings and Information Inside!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Moon
Hi there! Nice to meet all of you!
My name is Zephyr and I am very much new here! I have been keeping an eye on this place for a while and I finally figured to give it a shot! I have also been RPing for many years and am very experienced and professional when it comes down to the situations that RP places us.

I figure I will make a small list here and hopefully it will not end up being too long. So here it goes!

.:Information:.

My F-List!
I Play: Submissive Females
Seeking: Dominant Male and Female Characters
Type of RP: Long-Term
Posting Length: Typically Paragraphs (2 minimum)
Literation: Semi-Literate to Literate
Age Requirements: Characters over 18+
Fandoms: Bring them up, I may consider it.
Forum or PM: Currently PM's just to get used to how it is here until I am comfortable.

Please read the thread if you're interested. I've had many PM's already from individuals who have definitely not read my thread, it is very easy to tell.

OOCLY:

I would enjoy to hear your thoughts and ideas on certain role-play aspects. I am a very open minded individual when it comes to RP so I would like it if we both came to a middle ground and compromised on something we both enjoy. I am very flexible when it comes to RP but please look at My F-List before you come to a conclusion of PMing me. I would hope that I can see your F-list as well so I can see what we have in common.

If you have an idea that you would like to pass before me, please go ahead. If it's not listed here I would like to still hear about it. Just make sure you have read this. Also. No dirty talking me in PM's please, for I am taken IRL and I am not looking for OOC relations. Thanks~

My Characters:

The types of characters I can play vary from many. I can play a innocent school girl, to a psychopathic mess or even to a hooker easily. Since I have been RPing for many years, I can tell you that creating a character and a personality to go along with them, back story and so on; is very simple. I currently would like to make my characters seeing as how the RP would go, dependent on both your character and mine as well as the story line!

& I may update this section so that I have a list of characters for your choice of interest as well as mine.

Themes,Concepts, Scenes and Genre's :

Themes can sometimes be a bit difficult! But I can tell you what I have played and what I will do. There are going to be many more to this list eventually, but for now this is all I can think of... and sorry that they're all jumbled up into one! But I hope I get my idea across...

.Aliens & SciFi
.Angels & Demons
.BDSM ((Softcore and Hardcore))
.Blackmailing
.Drug Dealers & Alcoholism
.Horror and Fear ((Monsters, Ghosts and Grotesque Creatures!))
.Human Trafficking
.Incest ((Maybe~))
.Kidnapping
.Mind Control
.Modern
.Office/Secretary/Boss
.Rape and/or Forceful Situations
.Romantic Situations ((BfxGf or GfxGf or leading up to that))
.Savage/Tribal Scenarios
.Supernatural Entities and Creatures

Cravings:

I do enjoy playing female humans mostly, so in the cravings below, usually the ones listed for humans would be played by myself.

I will storyboard my ideas later, but if you'd like, at least take a look at the point form ones!

(Your character x My character)

.Vampire x Human
.Incubus x Human
.Boss x Secretary
.Teacher x Student
.Kidnapper x Victim

& I am also open to hear your suggestions!

Ideas~!

Story Idea #1.
Vampire x Human
Pairing: M x F
There are two possible ideas for this pairing specifically. The first, I was thinking that the female could have a boyfriend and they have been together for quite some time, but little does she know that her boyfriend is a vampire, until he reveals it to her. I wouldn't mind doing some blood-doll type RP here, where he feeds off of her but does not turn her, but that is only one concept in the story, this does not have to actually the one thing that happens. There are almost endless possibilities with an RP like this, that I would like to leave it open for discussion.

If you have any questions please PM me. I look forward to seeing what the future beholds with our RP. I hope you read this before messaging me. [:

Ps. For those of you who actually read the entire thread. Thank you.

If you are really looking for a female partner, I am very new to Rp'ing as a whole, but I would be more then happy to due a gfxgf scene, with a romance back ground but smut where it is applicable story wise.

If I am not what you are looking for then my apologies, If I am then please PM me.

Thanks,
Elizza

ShortLizza said:
If you are really looking for a female partner, I am very new to Rp'ing as a whole, but I would be more then happy to due a gfxgf scene, with a romance back ground but smut where it is applicable story wise.

If I am not what you are looking for then my apologies, If I am then please PM me.

Thanks,
Elizza

Thank you very much. I got your message!

hello there, i find i very much like the way that you present yourself and your writing style and i have been craving a vampiric human rp for awhile. i actully like the story idea that you have listed but am also open to expanding on it or taking it any way you want. i like your f-list and share many of the same likes and faves. care to work out an rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom