Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady_Squall wants.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really,really craving a alternate universe, or a twist on The black dagger brotherhood books, or if you haven't read them, I have a story idea that doesn't require reading them, I just want to screw with a version of my favorite character. Vampires and others. All ideas welcome!

Meh.

Everyone knows there's seven satans, who are ruled by lucifer. A satan, a former angel, for each of the deadly sins. Anyways, my idea is that lucifer, after centuries of putting it off, decides to marry, and beget a heir. And what do his loyal lords do?Offer their daughters as brides. But lucifer, being the reluctant groom, because he's only marrying to please those who think he needs a heir, tries to put it off, making the girls go through contests and training and such, to put off the day he actually has to choose one of them.

But I was thinking, I could play lust's daughter, Farian, who, being just as bad as her father, despite her father seeking to keep her a virgin, is already in love. with one of the other brides. Can she hide her relationship from lucifer long enough to become queen of hell, so she can do as she pleases,and finally seduce the woman she's been watching from afar, or will she give into temptation?And because she's already in love, she fights against falling in love with the king of hell, and...yea, thats about as far as I've gotten.

When Lucifer reluctantly agrees to marry, hell's surprised. because he's never shown any interest in marriage or giving hell a heir in case something happened to their king. but he has decided to do it, and nothing's swaying him from the course of action of marrying one of the lords daughters. His friend, the demon lord of wrath and second in command, knows Lucifer's only getting married to pacify the lord, and stop him from commiting open rebellion as Lucifer deals with the renewed war with heaven.

But what Lucifer never counts on is when he goes into battle, and returns with a angel captive. And as he soon discovers not just any angel female,but one of their generals. And sets about trying to break the girl, to use her against the angels to end a war eons in the making.

I'm going through a master/slave want, and a forbidden love because I have the idea that the potential bride will be falling for someone else to...

"Don't worry, I'll pack.And your old.Way to old for me."Katrina muttered yawning as she snuggled down into the bed, ignoring the niggling thought that she should get up and help him. But it was his fault she was so tired, so he could pack.Shifting as he climbed into the bed with her, she settled into his arms,closing her eyes."Hm, I see how it is.Liking me only cause I'm hot."She sighed looking up at him."Goodnight."She muttered drifting to sleep.

in the morning Katrina stirred as she eased to the edge of the bed, careful not to distrub him as she finished gathering up her stuff. After about a hour she sat down on the edge of the bed, holding a glass of coffee, gently stroking his hair out of his face."Zane, time to get up. We have to go."She said, the longer they stayed in one place, the more nervous she got, and even if he didn't believe in her visions, and she was trying not to let them diciate her whole life, the bad feeling she was getting wouldn't leave.

Really wanna do this,or the lucifer/general one

10 years ago a mob daughter goes missing. In the course of the investigation her 18 year old brother approached the cops, wanting out. Seeing how dangerous the life was, and that it most likely got the sister he adored killed, he wants to walk away. Only, the cops convince him he’d do better by going back, by being the cop within the organization, so they send him back, gift wrapped for his father, the hidden man who would pass information to the DEA.

So, 10 years pass, the passionate 18 year old has given away to a 28 year old man who knows that he’ll never get out. That nothing will ever be enough, that he’s destined to be a drug lord, the criminal lawyer the DEA had created. Disillusioned by his circumstances, the man is even more surprised when he’s informed that another DEA agent is coming undercover with him, because they feel that he’s not working his hardest anymore. And its true, the man has been corrupted by his life, despite his need to get out, he’s given in to.

What he expects is to hate the slightly younger agent, who is still young enough to be shiny, new enough to still believe in black and white, and not the grey world that he’s found himself living in. Only….he doesn’t expect to feel so attracted to her that he’s going to break every rule, and cross every line.

Message me if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom