Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet For A Master's Pet (Darkwolf12 x Wolfy)

Chelsea blushed softly, still not completely understanding May. That woman, whoever she might be, couldn't do anything like that to her. It had to be a trick. Or something. Still, she was oddly intrigued by this girl, who as far as she could tell was the only thing even resembling a friend Chelsea had at the moment.

Here she was, naked, beaten, and bruised, in a bath with this strange, odd, girl who was washing her as if she was the most precious, fragile thing in the world. Even confused, and angry like she was, Chelsea had to admit that this little slice of peace, in the pie of insanity that had become her life lately felt good right now.

Reaching up Chelsea pushed her wet, blond curls to the side as May washed around her neck and shoulders, biting her lip as she closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing.

May gently ran her hand up her neck to her jawbone before back down. She washed her quietly, almost never bring her eyes up from the water. Eventually the cat girl reached under the water to take Chelsea's hand in her's. Cleaning off the gashes on her limb as gently as possible. "I'll get you whatever you want, all you have to do is tell me." She muttered softly, debating on bringing her eyes up from the water but decided on keeping them down. "My goal is to make you happy, even in this hell I call home. Just tell me." Her voice was stern but kept it's soft tone, releasing the blonde's arm to softly caress her face. Finally meeting her eyes with a smile. "Okay?"

Chelsea felt the rush of heat to her face as she blushed at May's touch, a strange sensation running through her and settling into her core. She decided to let herself relax a bit, leaning back more comfortably into May's body, her own visibly relaxing as she settled down against her with a small, sad, sigh. She relished this small bit of time of being pampered, turning to her side to lay against the feline, her head resting just bellow the other girl's breasts for a moment. Without even realizing what she was doing, her tired eyes fell closed, and the light breathing from her let the other know she'd fallen fast asleep against her.

Back
Top Bottom