Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet For A Master's Pet (Darkwolf12 x Wolfy)

Amelia surprisingly missed when she made a grab for Chelsea, the women flinging around to get her before she paused. Watching as May latched onto the other girl tightly, pressing her face into her chest. "Don't fight it....You'll just get in more trouble...." The cat girl's voice was soft and calm, just barely above a whisper before she hissed when Chelsea was tugged away from her arms. Amelia pinning the blonde girl's arms behind her back to hopefully stop her struggling. May could feel her heart shattering as she watched the two girls fumble around on the floor. She wanted to help Chelsea, she wanted to save her, but she couldn't. She'd just make it worse for her friend. Well, if Chelsea still wanted to be friends.

"Dumb cunt!" Amelia smashed little red's face to the ground repeatedly till pausing. Slightly out of breath from the struggle. The cruel women sat on Chelsea's lower back, reaching over to pull some bindings from one of the cages to tie the poor girl below her wrists.

Chelsea's eyes stung with tears she tried to refuse to let fall. "Stop it! Stop it right now! Let me go! Let me go!!" she cried out, her nose was bleeding, a small trail of blood seeping down her face. She screamed and screamed, until a large red ballgag was shoved harshly between her teeth, reducing her cries to pitiful mews.

"What's the matter cunt? I'd think you'd be used to large things in your mouth..." Amelia let out a chuckle before pulling little red up by her hair and shoving her at May. "Come on, we're taking her down to the basement so she can be taught how good little sluts behave." she eyed the poor girl like a wolf seeing a lamb.

May pulled Chelsea into her arms, softly sniffling while she nuzzled her friend. Trying to comfort her as she wiped away the blood and led her down the hall, following Amelia to the basement. "J-just listen and you'll be fine.." May softly whispered, hissing a bit when Chelsea was yanked away again. Watching as she was chained to the hardwood floor, Amelia securing her before stomping over to a wheel on the wall, spinning it causing the part of the ground Chelsea was on to rise, the plank leaning up so the blonde girl was forced to watch whatever was out in front of her.

Next Amelia placed May in an incredibly small cage, locking her in there before she approached Chelsea again. A crop in her hand. "You ready, filthy bitch?"

Chelsea shook her head mmphing wildly, screaming as best she could, her eyes wide with fear. She pulled and yanked hard against her chains, the steel biting into her wrists.
This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. She'd wake up any moment now, safe and warm in her bed and in a little bit this would just be a fading nightmare. It had to be.

"I'll take that as a yes." Amelia chuckled before striking Chelsea across the face with the crop. "You just tell me when you're willing to shut the fuck up and be a good pet. Then all this pain stops." Amelia dragged the crop down Chelsea's body, smacking several tender places till she got to her spread legs, hitting both of her inner thighs repeatedly with the hard leather whip.

May watched with the same expression of horror, the cat girl shaking around frantically in her cage, trying to yell and shout but she had also been gagged. Her muffled cries for Amelia to stop falling upon deaf ears as the women got a bit more viscous. Rage filling her evil body.

Tears started falling freely down Chelsea's face as she sobbed, her ass, now bright red by the force of Amelia's blows. Her face burned brightly as well, completely stunned and humiliated by how the woman was treating her.

Amelia just grinned, starting to stroke the poor girls face lightly. "It's ok little slut. Ready to be a good little girl for your Mistress now?" she cooed softly, as if she'd never even layed a hand on her moments before. Her hand softly stroked the girl's blond curls, now matted to her head with sweat and tears. "Now I want you to think on our little lesson for a moment dear. Both of you." she added with a look at May.

Without another glance at Chelsea she strode over to her pet's cage and unlocked the door, quickly slipping a leash onto her collar. "Now, May, your little pet has some thinking to do, and I believe she'd prefer some privacy to think over how good little sluts are to behave don't you?" she said with the sweetest smile you could imagine. With one hand firmly around May's waist, and another holding the leash, she started leading her away from the room, not even a backwords glace at the poor girl she'd just beaten.

(So I was thinking maybe she leaves Chelsea like that the rest of the day and keep's May busy, so May slips out at night to come untie her, clean her up and feed her, check her injuries, exc)

May sniffled softly as she looked over her only friend, biting her lower lip as she was dragged away. Desperately wanting to help the blonde teen. Suddenly her view was cut off from Chelsea as the steel metal door to the basement was slammed shut, Amelia snatching her throat up in her hand to bring her attention to her. "Don't get any ideas now, get anywhere near her and I'll hold you underwater till you drown." The women snarled, releasing her grip on the cat girl's neck before tugging her up the remaining stairs.

The rest of the day was incredibly slow and torturous. Amelia forced the feline to pleasure her constant arousal repeatedly, sending her off to do chores, then callin her back to their room the next second. Through everything though Chelsea was on May's worrying mind. Was she hungry? Was she thirsty? How bad was she hurt? Those were only a few questions she had in her mind while she did her work as instructed.

Later that night, when it was entirely dark the feline slipped out of her cage, picking the lock easily before scurrying down the hallway to the kitchen. Grabbing a dish rag then laying small food scraps on the cloth. Wrapping up the leftovers she had snuck into a little nap snack, tiptoeing down to the bathroom after grabbing a large water bottle of cold water. Once in the bathroom May picked up some medical supplies. Satisfied with all the things she had collected the kitten mad her way back down to the basement. "C-Chelsea?" The pinkette trembled, entering the cold bottom floor of the mansion.

The little girl lay curled up in a small ball, shivering naked in the cold floor of her cage. A think heavy collar was locked around her neck, with a pair of tags dangling, one with her name, and slut emblazoned on the side and one with property of Mistress May staring up at her. Chelsea didn't respond, fast asleep after the stressful trials of the day, completely sucked every ounce of energy the poor teen had from her body.

She lay shivering on the pine bedding, fast asleep. although no one would call it a restful one, not waking as May edged closer to the poor girls cage.

May bit her lower lip as she came closer again, sitting her things on the floor before picklocking Chelsea's cage door. "C-Chelsea?" The teen spoke again quietly, undoing all the chains and bindings attached to the blonde girl she could. "I'm so sorry....." she muttered softly, brushing some stray hair out of her friend's face to see her tear stains and closed red puffy eyes.

Whimpering softly Chelsea opened her eyes, bright blue pools wearily peeking from between her eyelids before slowly fluttering open, almost immediately she shivered, flinching from May's touch. Her entire body was aching and felt dirty, her stomach growled softy and she was in desperate need of a shower by now. She felt drained, and sore, and exhausted, still trying to process what was going on. How had her life turned upside-down so quickly? Chelsea turned her head away from May, ashamed at the state she was in and tucked herself into a smaller ball.

(Methinks Chelsea and May could use bath time bonding together:3. Maybe a nice big relaxing tub and warm soapy water...)

((That sounds adorable. X3))

May bit her lower lip harder, guilt racking through her body as she reached over and grabbed the things she brought. Unwrapping the cloth to expose a large, fresh peach, some sliced cheese, crackers, and a cookie. The feline sitting the glass of cold water she brought beside the food. "Here....I know it's not much...but that's the only things I could sneak out of the kitchen without Mistress knowing..." Slowly May stretched over to grab the medical supplies, popping out some pain killers for her friend. "Take 2 of these with the water, that'll help the pain your in..."

Chelsea looked at the pills carefully for a moment, before tossing them in her mouth and downing them with a greedy gulp of water before pulling her knees up and laying her forehead against them with a soft whimper. After a few moments she rose her head a bit an eyed the crackers and cheese, licking her lips without even realizing it. Her stomach let out an angry growl as her eyes turned to the plump peach as well and she bit her lip.

"You gotta eat, Chelsea...." May whispered quietly, scooting the food closer to her silent friend. "Please eat......We can go take a bath or something afterwards....just.....eat." The pinkette looked away, holding back the tears that wanted to fall from her eyes desperately. May couldn't help but feel horrible, she should've done something...she could've tried harder....

Chelsea whimpered again, burying her head in her arms. She didn't want to eat. She wanted to have an emotional breakdown. A long while passed and she eased her legs out, slowly stretching them, a soft, painful whimper escaped her trembling lips as her cramped, sore body got used to the feeling again. Her entire body felt like that, stiff, painful and dirty. She didn't say a word, tangled hair fallen in her face as she reached out and started nibbling on a bit of food.

(So we could do a really touching scene that has May bathing her, and then trying to ease her into conversation or something -- it wont be easy -- and drying her off, drying and brushing out her curls and just trying to pamper her into talking -- Chelsea's basically in shock right now, she has no idea what to do or how to react)

((Hm...I think May would be up for the challenge. :3 ))

The teen wiped her damp eyes, looking over at Chelsea to smile softly. "Thank you..." She mumbled softly, looking away from the blonde before standing up. "I'll be right back, just...yell if you need me." May said as she dashed off to a nearby bathroom. Staring at a large tub before cutting on the water, turning the knob to the perfect tempture before pouring in a tiny bit of bubble bath. A few bubbles starting to pile up around the edge when the cat girl left the tub, allowing it to fill up while she went back to check on her friend.

Chelsea continued to pick at her food without a word, her eyes rarely raising up from the ground. By the time May returned, she'd managed to pick a few pieces out and get them down, but she was finding it hard to stomach much of anything. A few moments passed before she released the feline was back, Chelsea slowly looked up at the girl with weary eyes and a soft whimper.

((I'm so sorry for just randomly disappearing...a lot of thinks happened in real life and my roleplaying life just sort of crashed because of it. Hopefully we could continue this roleplay?))

May frowned down at her, sitting down beside her before pulling her into a tight hug. Not saying a word as she helped her to her feet, silently leading her back to the bathroom. "A warm bath with help your sore muscles..." The cat girl mumbled, eventually reaching the large bath that had been pre-filled with hot, steamy water.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Chelsea mumbled weakly, eyeing the bathwater with a mixture of suspension, and what could almost have been considered lust. The bath looked wonderful, especially to her sore and degraded state. Large deep tub overflowing with wonderfully scented bubbles, the tub itself was engraved with ornate pictures and the floor polished marble. It looked more like what Chelsea would have expected a bath in a royal palace would look like, not this, her own personal prison.

((Hiya ^^ So I thought we could flesh out a little more detail on how the house itself is set up. Hope you dont mind my short description of the bathroom))

"I couldn't save you..I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." Was all May muttered out slowly getting a fluffy towel from the closet. "Here..a bath will help you a lot. It'll clean your wounds." She gave Chelsea a faint smile, fear in her eyes. Knowing well her mistress would damn near kill her if she found out she was helping the blonde.

(Would you prefer a description or would you like me to try and find pictures?)

Chelsea let out a low whimper as she eased her small frame into the bathwater, she couldn't even tell if it was from the relief of the water, or pain as it washed over her beaten body. Bruises had already started forming around her wrists, and ass and the red streaks on her inner thighs burned. Bubbles clung to her body at the waterline, filling her nose with the scent of lavender. The poor blond closed her eyes and began softly sobbing into her hands. She was so confused. What was going on anymore? Why did this have to happen to her? Who the hell did this to people anyway?

(Either or both are ok :3 -- also maybe May should join Chelsea in the bathwater and comfort her a bit :p )

(I'll start looking for some pictures and if I can't find anything I'll type out a description if that's alright. :) )

May frowned deeply as she watched Chelsea. Coming a little bit closer as she softly touched the blonde's shoulder. "Just let it out, okay? It helps." The cat girl muttered as she stroked her hair before pulling back. She slowly started stripping off her grey tank top and panties; putting them in a hamper in the corner before easing herself into the water behind Chelsea. Watching her body tense when she did. "Relax, I'm just going to wash you." May let another soft smile caress her face before she soaped up a wash cloth, pressing it to her pet's back afterwards.

Chelsea whimpered again, her bottom lip shaking as the her catgirl handler ran the soapy washrag along her shoulders and back. Dark circles were apparent under the petite blond's tired eyes and it wasnt long before she leaned back against May, her shoulders sinking just bellow the water, small warm waves caressed her body, barely covering her small mounds. "How is it you can be so calm about this?" she muttered, an annoyance flaring up inside her small, beaten frame. "How is this normal to you?"

"I don't remember anything but this." May softly muttered, looking to the wall for a moment before the warm bath water longingly. "Can I..um.." The cat girl's ears twitched, thinking about her words before finally opening her mouth to speak them. "Do you mind if I join you..? I don't have time for one myself.."

Chelsea's face flushed red for a moment before rising up from the water and allowing May to slip in behind her. The girls head swam, her fingertips curling up against her stomach as she thought about this. Before long she reached up and ran a fingertip along May's ears, softly tracing the outline, back and forth. "You can feel that?"

The cat girl's ear twitched as her finger traced it, May holding back an instinctive purr. "I can." She muttered, face flushed as she absently started to wash off Chelsea's chest. Enjoying the soft touch to her sensitive ears. "They're real, along with the tail. Mistress might give you a pair if she pleases, whatever she thinks would fit your personality. But I don't want to talk about her at the moment and I'm sure you don't either." Moving her hands up, May slowly wiped down the blonde's neck. Being extremely soft and gentle.

Back
Top Bottom