Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet For A Master's Pet (Darkwolf12 x Wolfy)

Wolfy

Supernova
A clap of thunder cracked the stillness of the night, making the little girl jump. With a huff, and a mild blushing of her cheeks for being so silly, she returned to looking at herself in the mirror, puckering her lips and coating them with lipstick.

The girl checked over her freshly showered body in the mirror, and gave herself a quick wink. She was a short girl, with a pair of nice legs, topped off by a curvy round bottom, now clad in nothing more than a lacy white thong. She giggled before finishing applying her eyeliner, and other makeup, and giving the blond curls that fell to her shoulders another quick bush before bouncing back to her room and falling on the bed. She wasted little time rolling up first, one white thigh-high up her leg, followed by the other, buckling each garter to the top of the sexy garments, before finally sliding her arms into a matching bra, turning herself around to study the girl in the mirror.

She was aiming for looking like a sexy little crumpet tonight. And so far she was succeeding. Turning to her closet, she pulled out her newest addition, a tempting little red-ridding hood outfit and eagerly pulled it over her body. White petticoat, puffing out the short red miniskirt, tapered at the waist, it was a nice complement to her small frame, and she waste little time tieing the hood around her neckline and giving herself another once over before slipping each foot into a pair of black heels.

She was feeling sexy, and naughty, and all to shove it in the face of her ex for dumping her. Chelsea smirked at herself, unbelieving that she'd actually done all this because of a stupid boy -- this was by far the most tempting little outfit she'd ever worn -- but she was mad, and hurt, and was going to make an absolute fool of him at the party tonight.

But if the little red had any idea just who had been watching her the past few weeks, and what types of things they'd had in mind... she might have opted to be a little less appetizing tonight of all nights.

May hissed loudly when a loud thunder roar bursted through the sky. The odd pink furred cat shaking and shivering in the cold, wet rain. The small animal crouching under the porch of Chelsea's house for the time being, her small paws clawing at the muddy dirt under her.

May wanted to be home, she wanted to be with her mistress, curled up in her lap. She hated her cat form and hated this girl she was after. Her mistress had dropped her off here earlier and told her to lead her back to the house. That was it. She didn't say why, she just told her what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia smirked to herself, taking a long, refreshing drink of her wine. She had got her cute, little kitty to go get her own reward. May had been a good girl lately. She hadn't bit or scratched nor had she neglected to do her chores and take a nap instead. So Amelia had took the time to pick out the perfect pet for May and send her to get her. Once she stepped through the front gates it would lock tightly. The surrounding fence was too tall to climb and was electric. There was no way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May clawed her way up the tree outside of Chelsea's window. Hissing when water hit her, god she hated this rain. The cat approached the blonde teen's window. Her tail flicking when she saw her. She was....pretty. Really pretty.

Giving a soft, pleading meow the cat pawed at the window. Her diamond collar jiggling while she did so, it said the cat's name and had an address on it, her mistress's address. The address she hoped Chelsea would take her to.

Chelsea looked up, surprised at the sound. "Oh!" she gave a startled cry and ran over to the window, putting the small cat inside.
"Now what are you doing out alone on a night like this?" she said with a sigh, ruffling the poor wet cat's fur. Gently she took the feline into the bathroom, toweling off the poor drenched kitten. "You sure are a cute little cat..." she muttered petting the feline as she checked her collar, it would be at least a thirty minuet drive out of her way to return the kitten. "Ugh..... well.... I guess I could leave early and drop you off before the party..." she gave a disappointed sigh before walking back into her room and grabbing a pea coat, pulling it on over her suggestive little costume before adding a rain poncho overtop it. As she left the girl grabbed a small purse and slid the cat inside before heading out to the garage to her car.

The small cat gave a soft purr when she was dried off, the rubbing causing her fur to get warm. May was thankful to be out of the cold rain and in this Chelsea's arms instead. They were way much comfortable than expected. The sneaky kitty crawled her way close to her soon to be pet's breasts and snuggled her head on the fair sized mounds, purring while she nuzzled the flesh.

When she was abruptly pulled away she meowed in curiosity, hissing when she was shoved in the tiny purse. Quickly the small cat found a way to poke her out of the purse, peering her head out she meowed again. Her tiny ears twitching as her tail flicked inside Chelsea's bag.

(So do you have anything in mind for the house? Mansion? Large privacy fence? I'm assuming it's rather far out of the way of prying eyes)

Chelsea sighed, as she started her car, a new sporty soft top -- one of her prides and joys, punched the address in her GPS, and pulled out of the driveway, leaning over to scratch the kittens ears before starting down the road. "You're lucky I like cats." she muttered. "Otherwise I wouldn't worry so much about returning you right now, your little runaway act is going to make me late.... Although I don't know how in the world you ended up all the way at my home."

(Yup, it's way out where no one can see. It's a huge brick mansion surrounded by a 9 foot privacy fence that's completely electric. (You won't know till you touch it though.))

May purred softly at the scratching behind her ears, her tail flicking as she brushed up against the human. Quickly crawling out of the girl's bag and into her lap. Meowing quietly to get Chelsea's attention again so she'd pet her more.

Chelsea chuckled lightly. "You sure are a needy little thing." she whispered, scratching her head as she drove on. "You know I have plans tonight squirt. You're a little kink in my revenge ploy." She continued chatting to the kitten as they traveled, her voice growing a little weary as they left the city behind and made the journey to her home. She stopped talking abruptly, letting out a low whisper as they came upon the grounds. "Holy crow....." she muttered pulling up to the gate and punching the button to be let inside. "Um, hello? Hi, I think I found your cat.... not sure how in the world it ended up on my street... but I thought I'd return her...." The gate swung open, and Chelsea noted that she didn't see anyone around the grounds. Weird she thought as she pulled her car into a garage and got out. She tugged her coat tightly around her body and tucked the kitten into her arms before making her way up the long path to the large double doors.

Amelia smiled to herself while she listened to her garage door open. Moving her hand to her lap to stroke the teen's head that was usually rested there. A small frown tugged at her lips when she felt nothing but her thigh. She truly did miss May even though she had only been gone an hour or so. "Ronald, Micheal, open the door from them." The women nearly snapped, turning her head to glare at the large men placed on either side of the door that Chelsea was approaching.

Both followed the order and pulled the doors open, revealing the extravagant living room to the young girl just outside. Many handcraven bookshelves around the room as well as more beautiful furniture that must've cost a fortune. "Welcome." Amelia stated as she stood and turned to smile softly at Chelsea, the glow from the fireplace behind her making her seem even more gorgeous than normal. Coal, black locks that cascaded down her back like a waterfall, bright blue eyes of azure, perfectly toned skin as well as an outstanding completion. "Thank you so much for bringing my little kitten back home." Amelia thanked, flattening down her crimson red dress.

May meowed happily in Chelsea's arms, nuzzling her before jumping when Ronald and Micheal slammed the doors shut loudly. Shaking the house from the vibrations. "And thank you for coming as well." Amelia said, chuckling coldly as her soft smile turned to an evil grin. Watching while May freaked out, scared from the commotion.

Chelsea jumped a little, hearing the door slam behind her, and eyed the two men nervously before her temper got the hold of her.
"T-thank you? Thank you? Do you have any idea how far away your cat was? Did you even notice she was gone?" she fumed, taking a step towards the woman. "I suppose you could just buy another cat if you lost her, but do you have any idea what could have happened to a cat that small? She could have been killed by a dog, or run over by a car! And you act like you barely even care than I've brought her back!"

May meowed softly, cowering down in Chelsea's arms when the teen's grip tightened.

"Excuse me?" Amelia snarled at Chelsea's words, growling loudly as she reared her hand back and slapped the girl across the face. Chuckling when she saw her bright red hand print stain Chelsea's face. "Now shut your slutty mouth and listen to me." Amelia snapped her fingers, immediately Ronald and Micheal scooping Chelsea up off the ground, holding her arms behind her back with little struggle.

May was forgotten in the fight going on and was abruptly dropped. The small cat falling on the ground with a loud hiss, the pink kitten barring her teeth at Amelia till she was grabbed and lifted by the scruff on her neck. "Stupid, fleabag! Don't you dare hiss at me!" The women was furious now, her face red with anger as she stomped into the kitchen, her two guards following . Amelia cursed and yelled as she slammed May into the sink, holding her down by the throat with one hand, reaching up with the other to cut the cold water on and grab the sprayer, soaking the kitten. Ignoring her cries and hissing.

"Now as I was saying- Welcome, you stupid little slut. This will be your new home whether you like it or not. You'll meet your mistress later. When she's learned her lesson!" Amelia snarled and used more force to hold down the struggling cat, pressing to sprayer right to her face.

Chelsea screamed, lifting her feet to slam her heels hard down onto the to men's shins, twisting out of their grip as soon as it loosened. She ran towards Amelia, knocking the sprayer out of her hand and aiming it square at her face before scooping the poor kitten up in her arms and running towards the door. As she made it to the living room, she caught her shiny heel against a table, twisting her ankle as she cried out and fell face first into the floor, her skirt and petticoats flying up, giving anyone that cared to look a nice view of the tops of her lacy white thigh highs, matching thong and her ass as she crashed into the floor with a yelp and grabbed her hurt ankle. The kitten had went flying from her arms and landed on the couch with a soft thud.

(heh heh heh)

May immediately jumped off of the couch, the soaked kitten dashing quickly over to her new friend. Pawing at the injured girl while she nuzzled her, begging the teen to get up. In all her worry she had gone back to her human form. The bright pink haired teen trying her best to pick up Chelsea and run, but she was a tiny bit shorter than her in fact. She had no chance of picking her up.

Everything happened fast after that, Amelia recovered as well as her guards. The women striking her pet hard enough across her face to knock her out cold. Ronald gripping Chelsea's hair tightly, tugging her off the ground before placing her incredibly close to Amelia's face. "Welcome to your new home.~" She growled, having Micheal finish little red. His large fist smashing into the side of her head, placing her in an unconscious state as well.

What on after that was a blur, Amelia had a maid clean the two teens up before undressing them both and throwing them into separate cages. When Chelsea would wake, she'd be chained like an animal in a tight cage, muffled with a ball gag, and completely bare of clothes. May would be in the cage across from her, in basically the same condition, save she wasn't muzzled. Her mouth was free and able to drink from the small water bowl in the corner of her steel cage.

The kitty girl slept, curled up with her tail between her legs as a shield and her cute pink ears standing up.

Chelsea awoke hours later, her head still throbbing. "Mmmmphh." she mumbled, disoriented, bright blue eyes blinking slowly as she started coming around.

The poor girl was crammed like a sardine inside the tiny cage, this one barely big enough to hold a dog, much less a teenage girl. She was on her stomach, arms bound behind her back, wrists tied to her ankles, her toes brushing the top of the little prison, small bosom pressed hard against the floor of the cage. A strong smell of wood chips drifted into her nose, and she felt the prick and scratch of the kennel bedding that covered the floor as she started squirming with what little bit of movement the chain ropes and cramped cage allowed her.

She turned her head as much as she could, eyes flickering to May, trapped but not tied in her own cage, that compared to Chelsea's seemed almost spacious. She mumbled a weak pathetic cry to the sleeping feline, completely confused as to what was going on.

May groaned softly as she stirred, her face still burning from how hard Amelia had hit her, the hand print still on her innocent face when she cracked a dark red eye open and whimpered at Chelsea. Soon opening both eyes before she stretched and leaned up. Looking over her friend with a soft frown. She was incredibly thankful for what she had done a bit earlier. She had been drowning before, she could hardly breathe. Chelsea had saved her from choking on water and dieing. She owned her this, even if she got hurt and severely punished for this.

The cat girl gave her a soft nod before shifting forms, the pink cat easily sliding her way through the bars of her cage, switching human a second later. May crawled over to the Chelsea's kennel, pulling out a bobby pin foolishly left in her hair, bending it, and sticking the object into the lock, turning it back and forth before the lock broke. May dropped the pin, opening the cage door and carefully slipping the muzzle off Chelsea's head. Reaching back to try and get her bindings off.

"Are you okay?" May whispered, clearly nervous as she undid the taller girl.

(May will become mistress eventually, but for now would you be okay with Amelia giving her...lessons on being a mistress?)

Chelsea wiped drool off her face with the back of her hand, shaking her head roughly. "A-am I ok? Am I ok?!" she yelled, half frantic. "What the fuck is going on here?! I don't know what the hell is going on but when I get home, I'm calling the fucking police on that bitch and having her locked up!" Chelsea fumed, anger boiling to the surface past everything else, between that and a killer headache, she barely even registered anything... odd... with May yet, or put two and two together and realized she was the same small kitten Chelsea'd tried to save before.

(hmmm Lessons, how do you want to go about it?)

((Basically Amelia showing May how to pleasure, punish, and train Chelsea. By explaining or just physically showing May. Amelia will be present quite often, watching and commenting on them.))

May started to panic when Chelsea raised her voice, the cat girl not even thinking as she quickly pressed her lips to the blonde's trying to calm her down. Soon she pulled away, nearly trembling. "D-don't be loud....M-mistress will hear y-you...." May quivered, fear present all over her face as she begged with Chelsea to be quiet. She didn't want her new and only friend getting hurt!

Chelsea felt her face grow red all over at the unexpected kiss. Her eyes, wide and confused as she looked upon this strange girl. She moved slightly, scooting farther away, giving Amelia a weary look, taking in her terrified demeanor. "Why are you so scared?" she ventured softly, pulling her knees up to her chin and wrapping her arms around them. "Who are you?"

May whimpered, glancing behind herself to the door before looking back to Chelsea. "Mistress will be furious...she'll hurt you...." The cat girl whined, her ears slicking back as her tail curled around her waist. "You're my friend, I don't want you to be punished." The pinkette sighed quietly, not trying to cover her naked body since she was used to not wearing clothes that often. "Mistress Amelia calls me May. Who're you?" The kitten tilted her head, curious of the blonde girl in front of her.

Chelsea eye'd the tail curiously for a moment, ignoring the question for now. "What do you mean Mistress? She can't hurt you..." she said softly, starting to get a little worried as she remembered her own run in with the woman's temper. "Why are you wearing a tail thing and those ears? Do you like cats?" thinking about it for a moment, Chelsea's eyes lit up. "Oh no this little kitten, it must be yours! That horrible woman was tormenting the poor thing!" Chelsea looked around quickly, but realized she hadn't seen the tiny thing since she woke up.

May frowned. "She can hurt me, she might even throw me in the pool and let me drown..." The cat girl quivered, looking up at Chelsea when she asked her why she wore her cat ears and tail. "Huh? These are real!" May pouted, holding her tail in her hair before pointing it at Chelsea. Making it wiggle and spasm around while her ears started perking up. "I am the kitten...My mistress dropped me off at your house earlier and told me to lead you back to the house...I-I didn't know why...she just told me to so I did....I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" The teen begged for her new friend's forgiveness as she still trembled.

Chelsea looked taken aback, both at the girl's admittance of the ears and tail, and that the news that this girl was the kitten that got her into this mess. She was about to try and reassure the poor girl, when the door opened again, May's Mistress giving the pair a suspicious grin.

"Oh so I'm a bitch am I?" she asked with a laugh and a quick glare at May. "I suppose your the reason she's out of her cage you little runt?" her voice quickly turned into a growl as she narrowed her eyes at the feline.

May felt her heart stop when she heard the door open and Amelia's voice ring through her sensitive ears. Her ears slicked back while her tail froze. The small girl letting out a soft whine. "I-I'm sorry, Mistress....b-but you were a b-bit harsh-" "Harsh?" The women chuckled coldly before coming closer, grabbing May by the roots of her hair, yanking the kitten up off the ground. "I'll show you harsh, you ungrateful fleabag." Amelia dragged May from the room, slamming the door behind her. The thick wood door locked once shut, the only way to reopen it was from the outside.

The cruel women appeared again about 15 minutes later. Glaring deeply into Chelsea. "You're about to go through hell, you little cunt."

((May will be back in a second.))

"Stay away from me!" Chelsea scrambled to her feet, grabbing the first thing she could lay her hands on, a small discarded cane, what Chelsea thought was a walking stick, although used more often than not for punishment, she rose the weapon over her shoulder, trembling slightly as she eyed Amelia wearily. "Away!" Chelsea cried again swinging the cane in the air between them once, her delicate frame shaking slightly.

Amelia snarled, chuckling at the blonde teen's trembles. The door was still wide open, allowing Chelsea to see May who finally returned. Trembling and shaking as she dripped water everywhere. Her eys red and puffy from tears while she coughed and hacked. Trying to get the water out of her throat. "May just learned how to swim the hard way. How about I give you a lesson in punishment now." Amelia stepped closer, grabbing the cane easily before throwing it to the ground. Growling to herself.

Chelsea's hands flew to her mouth as her eyes fell upon the soaking wet girl, and quickly backed away from Amelia. Her face had paled significantly as she found herself pressed up against the wall, trying to figure out if she could make a break for it fast enough. Deciding that action was better than inaction, she dashed towards the door as fast as she could, having to run perilously close to Amelia and May in order to make it.

Back
Top Bottom