Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just call me Freckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
This is a new request thread.
I still have my old one but I felt that I needed a new one for what I'm looking for ^^

Expectations
-It would behoove you to write like you have some common sense: punaction,proper spelling
-Read what you have written before pressing the post button
-If you can't handle more than two/three characters you need not apply((of coruse this is plot based, and if I decied to only play one character))
-Give me a full figured post. I'm not asking for paragraphs but God bless your soul cause I will curse you if you give me one or two lines
-If you have to leave or drop the RP for one reason or another be courtesy and tell me, for I will do the same.

Medium
I RP via PMs,Threads, and Email((In that order))
Hardly never will I get on IM
Also due to the PM cap I'm open to take 2 more PM based RPs
Do not post in this thread. Just shoot me a PM.

Kinks
Of course my f-list is located in my signature for
But I will give you a short list of my Yes and No
Please understand that my NO list will never change and I will never sway or give for any of them.

Yes
Hair pulling
Scratching
Rough Sex
Oral
Kisses

No
Scat
Watersports
Vomit
Gore
Blood
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Feet-no feet anything at all

Pairings
F-F
F-M
F-Futa
That's all I have for now

Now that you know a bit about me I tell you my reasoning for posting this.
I love love love to play lots of characters, by lots I mean 4 or more
I can play any character, but my guys aren't that great in bed, they would 100% be a sub or occasional switch. If you're cool with that then come love on me!!

With that said I'm looking for someone who can play several characters with me.
I just love having a bunch of characters and throwing them in to a certain setting and seeing where it goes.
I would want for these characters to change and develop and mature as the story goes on.
Clearly that means if you're interested it would be a long lasting RP.
You have questions such as what kind of setting? That's what's up next

Settings
Movies,Shows, and Books
Doctor Who Universe
Teen Wolf: Beacon Hills
The World of Harry Potter
True Blood: Louisiana and Texas
The DC Universe
California: Weeds, and The Big Bang Theory
Adventure Time:The Land of Ooo
Monster High:Where the monsters and Normies reside
The Walking Dead
Kingdom Hearts Universe
Batman:The City of Gotham
The Nightmare Before Christmas:Halloween Town and Christmas Town
Spited Away
The Land of Oz
Any tropical island
Wonderland:Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Deadman Wonderland

Time Period based Settings
Steampunk
Ancient Italy/Egypt
1920's 30's 60's and 70's
New Orleans
Old West
Mid to end 1800's
Future(I'm thinking more space aged, advanced technology less post apocalypse)

I also have a few Plots
Never Never Land
A Peter Pan RP
The world of Peter Pan is long gone. Never never land has lost it's gleeful aura, and happy demeanor. The world is now cast over by a dark shadow. The Indians and Pirate run rampant. The Pirates claiming the sea and beaches, of course fighting the mermaids at all times, if not for their body then for the land and coves they would not give up. The Indians the forest and much of the inner land. How Tink was once the only fairy there are hundreds now. Many captured by the pirates. The lost boys are no more but a new group simply called the lost. Human in appearance but far from it in actuality. Chasing his shadow the new Peter(that's your character) goes to the human world and finds his shadow has taken refuge in an all girls school. The girls are eager to go back with him,but have no idea what will be in store for them. A few taken by pirates, maybe married off to an Indian warrior or even still becoming one of the lost permanently.
*As you can see. There's a lot that can happen here. If you ask to do this plot with be open minded and know anything can and will happen*

Malicious
((Group or Multiple Character RP))
In a world where species are divided, families stay together, and 'freaks' run rampant, what hope is there for the human race? One may wish to become a creature, others just want to run from them. The choice is yours. Who are you?

Humans
You do what humans do.
You live day to day, working dead end jobs.
There is no hope for your kind, your kind is almost extinct.
More humans are becoming creatures, others are committing suicide, and some... Well, the lucky ones have all gone in to hiding.
But what happens when you fall in love with a creature?
What happens when your life is turned upside down because of this 'thing'?

Nomads
Unable to go out in the sun, you and your vampires brethren are doomed to an eternal suffering.
You don't want to kill these people, sure, maybe some of you do, but most do not.
But, to survive here, you must.
You must reach the top of the food chain, and you won't let anyone stop you from destroying everything in your path.

Lycans
Human-like by day, ferocious 'werewolf' at night.
You of course, do not have to change only at night, you can transform whenever you feel fit, but you have a strategy.
That's exactly how you get close to the humans.
You fool them in to thinking that you are one of them, and right as night comes, you change in to a hideous beast, hell bent on draining the blood right out of those foolish humans so that your powers become stronger, and you become more respected.

Pixies/Fairies
You are good.
Probably the only pure thing in this world, but your powers exceed the nomads and lycans all combined.
The nomads and lycans have captured most of your species, condemned to a life of serving, and doing magic as they tell you.
You must break free, but how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom