Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

riven

Planetoid
The Stuff
- Third person, storybook.
- Usually long-term.
- Literacy: that includes spell-check, paragraphs, and punctuation.
- Please, no one-liners; never, ever. I don't drop below two paragraphs. My word count varies drastically depending on the rp and the person I'm writing with. Samples are available.
- MxM or MxF
- Multiple characters are fun. I know it's not everyone's forte, so it isn't mandatory.
- Read this (it's incomplete, but important -- ask if I didn't cover something you're curious about): http://www.f-list.net/c/arivenmirror/
- I take rp suggestions.

At the moment I'd appreciate greatly someone interested in Game of Thrones. The TV version, please, I'm just now getting sucked into the books.

Multiple characters could be fun for a long term line. For something shorter, the usual one character per (possibly assorted, short-lived side characters).

I'd like to play Dany, possibly Sansa, or Arya.

I'd gladly accept most of the men. I'd love you for Tyrion or the Hound, possibly Jaime.

RE: The inmates are running the asylum [MxM, MxF; fandoms, original]

Bumped.

Bumped.

I would like a riot situation where the male inmates get into the female cell block and hold a joint resistance against the guards. And of course both parties would have gone without a sex life for a while, so there'd be that too.

Bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom