Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

“You are an incredible tease!" He said as his cock quickly responded to her by almost instantly coming to full attention. As he followed her in the bathroom, the temptation she had placed in front of him, was all too much to bear and far too easy to satisfy to let the opportunity to pass. As she, bent over to lay out the bathmat, he seized the movement and her hips in his hand. Be fore she could straighten up his hard cock was invading the warm wet place between her thighs. “now that's a great way to warm up for a shower!” He held her hips firmly and took her in long powerful strokes that were punctuated by the staccato slap of his hips against her soft ass.

Gabby was caught by a sweet surprise as she was preparing the shower and before she could confront her lover she was gifted with several glorious inches of man meat buried in her tight sex. "Oh Jack yes!" A bounty of breast shook with each well placed thrust that teased her body into a heated frenzy. "Mmmm... Jack this is one hell of a way to start off a morning.." Once again her breathing grew jagged as her body stretched around his pistoning member as her body got more and more wound up until she could no longer hold back. The evidence of her arousal dripping all over his throbbing member and down her thigh. She shattered once more, left panting slightly and her heart racing. This would never grow old. Her body convulsing and milking his cock for what it wanted more than anything at this moment.

Responding to her, abundance of moisture and the heat and clenching of her inner walls against his cock, he quickly reached a precipice from which he could not step back. Rocking his hips forward, He pulled her body back up to his and with a mighty upward thrust, pushed the full length of his hard member deep inside her lifting her feet from the floor as he did. Holding her wonderfully soft breasts in his hands, he pulled her back against his chest as he ravenously kissed the nape of her neck and gave her a full load of his seed. His body quaked and shuddered with the force of his release. And he held her there a moment as his lips sought out hers. As he found them, he devoured her mouth and pressed his tongue inside to meet hers. Releasing the kiss he took a long breath, and lowered her back to the floor and released her from is still hard and now glistening member. He turned her to him and hugged her close, his whole body shivering with excitement. “I'd love to start every day like that he said almost breathlessly, but we'll need an early start if were no to be late to work on Monday!” he said as he gave her ass a playful pinch.

Her breath was stolen when it came to the kiss she got from Jack. Fully impaled upon his member with the throbbing of his cock reverberating throughout her body. Some much needed air was taken in when the kiss came to an end and her body was just tingling all over with an erotic feeling. With her chest against Jacks and arms wrapped around her lover she laughed at the thought of doing this ever morning. The pinch to her ass had her just playfully before it was ceased with another peck to Jack's lips. "Let's get in the shower, handsome, before I take my breakfast right here." It was certainly a tantalizing thought. She took a step into the shower. Water raining down upon her and plastering crimson lock to her creamy skin as green eyes looked Jack over with no remorse.

He caught her eyes checking him out. Seeing her hungry eyes was such a turn on. He took the body wash and squirting some into his hand, he began to massage it into her soft skin lathering up a wonderful suds. He put a dot of suds playfully on her nose and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Taking the shampoo her began to wash her hair. “I cant wait to see your place” he said, especially your wardrobe. I'm going to have fun picking out your clothes for next week,” he said giving her an evil grin.

Again she felt spoiled as Jack bathed her in soapy suds.The feeling of his hands roaming all over her body just sent naughty thoughts reeling through her mind. "You'll love it. It's a little more homey, despite being a penthouse." As he was done washing her hair, she took body wash on her own hands and began coating his body in suds. Spending a well noted amount of time on his member before moving on to his chest and shoulders and snagging a kiss while she was there. "I think you're going to love my wardrobe. I am a girl after all." A girl with a well paid job. Her collection of lingerie was certainly something to be admired as well. Gabriella rinsed off her body, looking forward to the rest of their day.

he turned off the water, and grabbing a big fluffy towel he blotted her dry. looking at her squeeky clean body and wet hair, he wondered if she would really want to put on friday's underthings and a business suit. He rummaged through his drawer and found a black "Wife beater" tee shirt of his. He held it up to her. "This might do for a dress" he said chuckling. "That is if you have the courage. I can tell you this it will look awesome! What do you think?" He handed her the teeshirt and dried himself off and put on a fresh teeshirt and jeans.

Gabby was also thinking of what she could wear when Jack plucked a wife beater from his own wardrobe. She did have to think about it. It would certainly be short, but it would just be on the journey to get to her own home. The 'wife beater' was slipped on and she walked over to the nearest mirror and it truly did resemble a fairly short dress. "I can work with it. I'll change when I get to my place, but this will definitely do." She crabbed a comb from her purse and began working on her hair, leaving it down to dry. "So..." She took a seat upon the bed to slip on her black stilettos from their first night. "I'm ready when you are." She spoke while bending over to slip her other shoe on. All the while giving Jack a reminder of what she wasn't wearing underneath.

Her little reminder had the desired effect, and Jack had to stop and adjust himself before they left the apartment for the first time since friday night. he walked her down to his car and when she sunk into the bucket seat the shirt pulled up quite a bit giving him a wonderful distraction for the entire trip. He made a mental note that that shirt would used that way agin as they drove to her apartment building. He followed her up the stairs to her apartment and he wondered why the hadn't taken the elevator until he looked up and saw her smiling back at him with both sets of lips.

Gabby was well aware of Jack's wandering eye and she was enjoying it thoroughly. From the drive there to the trip up the stairs. She walked up to the only door on the floor that they landed on. Room 101. When the door was finally unlocked and the door opened, warm sun light flooded the room from the floor to ceiling his glass windows. A large sectional with a chaise looked rather inviting before a large flat screen television. A large calico feline rubbed herself against her leg in the form of a greeting. The feline was picked up and given a kiss and pet. "I'm home, I'm home. Relax." Words meant for the feline. "Welcome, to my home." She gave him a rather easy tour. From the kitchen with the mahogany cabinets and the marble counter tops to her balcony view. Then to her favorite room. "Next, his my room." She walked him into a bedroom with a large wooden four pillar canopy bed with crimson and gold comfortable sheets. She sat upon the bed and took her heels off and walked over to a set of double door. "And here, are my clothes." it was like a whole other room with a cushioned ottoman and an island in the center of the room. The walls lined and organized with clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry. "So... care to pick out what I wear? Nevermind the maid and the school girl costumes." She teased.

He went into the closet and and looked through the rows and rows of dresses. His attention naturally turned to the shorter and sexier of the dresses that were there. The first one that caught his eye was a little black dress. It was hardly office attire, but Jack didn't care, he was having fun. Next he found a peek-a-boo dress, it was a lovely turquise color and he loved the way it opened up at the top. He set the two asside and continued looking, glancing over at gabby from time to time to see her reaction to his choices. He looked for something slightly more professional and found a sexy business suit. it was pinstiped, but he couldn't believe how tiny it was. Three down and two to go, he thought perhaps a sexy shirt and skirt. He picked out a nice black mini skirt and a lovely rose colored strapless top. Finally he decided to look for something dramatic, and he picked out a sexy high slit gown.. "There!" he said as he laid the five outfits pout for her on the bed.

Gabby just sat comfortably on the ottoman and watched with a comfortable smile perched upon her lips. Watched as he plucked some rather sexy attire from the ranks of her clothes. "And what are we requesting? A fashion show of some sort?" The wife beater was slipped over her head and she walked her nude body over to the selection of clothes that her lover had picked out. "What? no under wear?" An inquiry made as a little tease. Of course if he wanted to choose those, he could.

"Actually, I've picked one outfit for each day at work next week. They all seem like they would be fine with out underwear, but I won't mind removing them when I pick you up for lunch." he winked at her and then reached down and ran a finger along her slit suggestively. He moved to a dresser that appeared to be full of her more delicate things. " Interesting" he said as he held up a black lace teddy. Try this on for me will you please? he said smiling. I think that might be interesting for today. He went back to the dresses and found a very short dress, that was much to his liking. I think it will go nicely with this, he said. We can just pack the others for you to wear to work this week, but then I'd like to take you out dancing this evening." he was surprised at the number of really sexy clothes that she had. He couldn't imagine how she hadn't been taken before he met her.

Jack was such a bad boy, yet so sweet. It was no wonder she had fallen for him. His sexual appetite, being as voracious as her own, was certainly an added bonus. She slipped on the lace teddy and looked at the dress he had picked out. "Funny, I've only worn this teddy once, and I was all alone. So... what do you think?" She loved the detailed lace and the exposed sides of her body and back. The dress she had worn before. it was certainly a nice short one. Before slipping on the dress she put her black heels and walked over to Jack with a smile. "So, we will dance this evening, but what will we be doing to kill time before then? Hm?" Arms gently wrapped around the handsome male, making her body press against his.

"Well, he said, I think we should pack up your clothes and then let you dress me for tonight. Since i don't have the variety you do, why don't we go shopping, you can pick what you would have me wear and I'll model it for you, and once its right, we'll bring it home and then go out for an early dinner and a full night of dancing. How does that sound?" he could tell that she was turned on and more than anything wanted to jump his bones, but he was having a great time teasing her and he knew when the time came, that she would be all the more eager.

Gabby feigned a pouty face as her bubble was burst. Especially since he had to know how she was aching for a piece of him. "Fine. It sounds like a fun night." She turned and slipped on the dress that he chose for their night out and only then did it dawn on her that she was to wear some of these outfits to work. It was certainly going to be interesting. She fetched a red suitcase and began packing up the rest of her clothes. "I cant believe I'm moving in with you." It was accompanied with a little laugh and a smile. "Now... let's go shopping handsome. Just a forewarning... just because we're in public, doesn't mean I'll keep my hands to myself." Still the feisty red head he met in the bar.

He picked up her suitcase and pulled her into another close kiss, then murmured through her her lips. "Don't be too sad, darling, I think you will enjoy this, and by the way if you do keep your hands off me....I will be the one disappointed!" . he walked her out to his 'vette, and put the suitcase behind the seats. And they were off to Jergen's, a high end, full line local men's store. They had cargo shorts and three piece suits and everything in between. They also had a section in the back corner behind a pink curtain marked "Ladies only" where the store provided a private place for women to peruse some of its line of rather provocative men's fashions, in the hope that they might purchase something for their man.

When they walked in the store, they were greeted by a young woman in a dressy business suit. He handed her his preferred customer card, and then quickly stopped the woman as she was about to get his usual salesman. "This is Gabriel, today she will be doing the shopping, you have to please her, not me, so keep that in mind. Just the same it is me you will be dressing. The woman gave him a shocked look, but then reset her thoughts and then smiling said "Yes Sir! we will do our best to make her happy! As the walked through the store, every male eye in the store fell on Gabby, scanning her head to toe. It made Jack very happy, and he gave her a knowing smile. They were then taken to a private dressing room with the usual hangers and mirrors as well benches and a comfortable chair for a guest. "john will be with you in a minute"

A few minutes later, John, A well built 6ft, 190 lb hunk, a bit less buff than Jack, but close, came in and seeing Gabby, extended his hand. "Gabriel? I'm told you are my customer today. How can I be of service."

The kiss picked up her mood instantly, along with the arms wrapped around her body. His naughty words made her smile and her sexual hunger was held for the time being and she followed her lover out of the apartment and enjoyed the ride as they stopped at a store that she, surprisingly, had never been inside of. The young woman that greeted them was rather hot in a business outfit that Gabby had something similar to. Just as the woman walked off, Gabby was rather surprised when Jack exchanged words with the woman. The look on her face was more surprising. The plethora of clothes was very nice. Every once in a while sh saw something that she could already see Jack in. The dressing rooms were even lavished. Gabby took a seat in the chair when one really, admittedly, handsome male walked into the dressing room. Gabby stood up and accepted his hand. He certainly was hot, but Jack already owned her heart. Still it didn't mean she couldn't look. "John? Yes..." Gabby looked Jack over and a hand cradled the left side of his well formed jaw. "I would like to see him in something more... business appropriate. And then we'll take it from there with something formal. I haven't seen him in a tux, but I far from object the sight of working man in his working attire. I leave the choices in your hands John."

"That will be fine, and may I suggest you take a look at our Ladies only room while I put together a few selections for you to review. I'm certain you will find it "ahem" interesting and entertaining. It may just give you some ideas and get your creative juices flowing." With a small bow, left them alone and closed the door. "Business appropriate?" Jack looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He had started this but he never guessed she would go in that direction. "Hey I said you could pick out my clothes for tonight so have at it. He pulled her down into his lap for a kiss. It was then that he realized just how hot the dress she was wearing really was. It was incredibly tiny, sliding high up her thighs when she sat, and from the position she was in now, the view of her ample cleavage was simply awesome.

Gabriella smiled as she was pulled into Jack's lap. "What?" Feigning innocence." You took a woman shopping, who's to say I can't kill a few more birds with one stone?" It was a bit of pay back for earlier, but she would leave with only one outfit for him. "So... have you any idea what I will find in the ladies only section?" Gabby noted where her lover's eyes had ventured and she only smiled. "Stare all you want, their yours for whenever you like, Jack." She teased some more. Enjoying sitting in his lap.

"it says "Ladies only" and it has a pink curtain! no guy in his right mind would go in there. That you will have to see for yourself. The women who leave from there all have small bags in their hands, and big smiles. That I can tell you. As she sat in his lap he slid his hand up her skirt and toyed with the lace of her teddy.

Gabriella rolled her eyes and laugh at his smart remark. "Point well made. Mmmm.. maybe I should go there now while John is off selecting your attire for the evening." She felt his fingers working their way beneath her dress, but the game of cat and mouse was too fun to discontinue. "Naughty boy... we're here to shop. Unless you have John take a lunch break and I treat you both.... you'll just have to wait mister." She laughed as she stood up from his lap. "Will you be fine all alone?"

He wasn't alone for long. John was soon in with his suggestions and laid out a two piece suitand a button down shirt for him to try on first. "Lets get you into this first, before Miss Gabrielle gets back from the Ladies Only room. God knows what she'll find for you there. I'll tell you this, the ladies all leave with a bag, and they all leave smiling." He helped Jack into the shirt and then the slacks and jacket, as well as new black socks and black penny loafers. He didn't bring a tie and had Jack leave the shirt completely unbuttoned. "I think she will like that touch." John said.

Gabby wandered the Ladies area, leaving Jack alone in the dressing room. Her face lit up in a smile as she browsed the area. Spotting what those women before her had to be leaving with. Of course she too made a purchase and once it was bagged she made her way back to the dressing room sporting hr smile. Of course things got better when she saw Jack in his new outfit. "Oh. My." A hand caressed at his exposed chest and she threw John a smile. " I love it, of course you knew I would." John was gifted with a kiss upon his cheek before she eyed Jack in a whole new way. "Dear God, you look handsome." Hell he was down right hot. "Thank you Jack, we will take and this will be the extent of our purchase for today. It will give me an excuse to come back again."

Jack had John bag his old clothes. Since they were headed out anyway, there was no sense changing a again. "What's in the bag?" he asked as he reached over and tried to peek while they walked back to the car. He was dying to know what it was she had purchased. He wrapped an arm about her slender waist as they walked tha last block to the car and he let her in. getting in himself, they headed to the club where they would begin their evening of dinner and dancing.

Back
Top Bottom