Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

"Oh I plan to be busy all day" he said " I won't have any time to spare at all", he said in an almost business like manner, and then waited to see her reaction. Only then did a broad smile cross his face and he said " I plan to be busy all day spoiling you lover! Any requests?" he asked her with a gleam in his eye. If it were up to him, he wouldn't be working Monday either, that is if she would spend it with him. "I bet some good coffee would go down easy" he said as he picked her up, carried her into the apartment and set her on a kitchen stool, as he got out the french press, some beans, and a coffee grinder.

Gabby fed her lover an over exaggerated pouty face as he said that he would be busy all day and only laughed and smiled as he picked her up after threatening to spoil her. If there was one thing she had to admit, she certainly felt spoiled. "Coffee sounds like a great idea." she watched as the equipment was brought out, "Wow, you only strive for the best don't you?" She looked around his home as the sunlight brought about a better view than the dim lighting from the night before. Her clothes lay upon the floor and her shoes somewhere else. "And if the coffee doesn't wake us up, a shower certainly will." A hot idea to her. Watching his body working behind the counter top was one hell of a tease though. His ripped body in general reminded her of their evening before and she found herself reminiscing.

"we can certainly do both..." he said as he put the water on to boil and ground the beans. Sniffing the grounds he uttered a satisfied "AHHHH!" "we did kind of scatter stuff about last night didn't we" he said laughing. He went to the closet and getting a basket, quickly picked up the clothing, leaving only their shoes which he set neatly aside. There was method to his madness. He wasn't about to leave her any excuse to get dressed. He put the basket back in the closet and shut the door. As they waited for the water, he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her and teased her neck with his lips.

Apparently he had caught her eyes wandering and took it upon himself to no only gather his clothes, but hers as well and tuck them away in a closet. "So, you're holding my clothes hostage?" Teasing him as she was engulfed in his arms and her neck was teased once again, bringing a little devilish smile to her lips. "To think we still know so little about each other. However, I have all weekend to get to know you and I intend to do so very thoroughly." He was driving her body up the wall with the teasing of her neck and she she though she could hold out on it, but it was one of her greatest weakness'. To the point where she cursed the water as it began boiling.

he went to the stove and retrieving the kettle, filled the french press and set it aside to steep as he took out mugs, fresh cream and sugar. after a minute, he pressed the grounds down and poured two steaming cups of the delicious dark liquid. "What do you take in your coffee," He asked. as he poured a generous amount of cream in his own. Walking around the the counter, he again stood beside her. "Just insuring you didn't get any ideas about dressing," he said. "I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind".

"Just a little bit of cream and sugar." Taking the warm mug of coffee into her hands as he confessed as to why her clothes were put away. A mischievous smile sprouted on soft pink lips. "While you were right that I would not mind... I will have to wear something home eventually." This had to be the longest she had been without clothes. "So, how it this working out? A guy and girl meet at a bar, by chance, and he talks the girl into a random dinner date and whisks her off to his abode where he wines and dines her into bed. Or in this case the pool side. What next?" She took a sip of her coffee loving the warmth and the taste as it ventured down her throat. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

" I like the sound of that, but somehow, it hardly seems adequate," he said. "passionate lovers is closer to the truth. I don't know about you, but this is the most extraordinary thing I have ever done with anyone. It seems like we left Boyfriend and Girlfriend behind some time yesterday, I think. I'm losing track of time." He sipped his coffee. and then picked up his cell and dialed. "We need a special number four at 1232 Morely apartment 5" he said into the phone, before hanging up. "You will like this" he said.

Another sip of coffee was taken as he spoke of a title for their relationship. She had to agree. There seemed to be more than meets the eye with their sudden union. She continued to sip on her coffee as Jack made a brief phone call. The order was vague and left her curious. "Mmm, well I've liked everything so far, so I look forward to it." The seemingly voracious red head stole a kiss from his lips before taking another sip of her coffee. "I hope they get here soon, before I sate my appetite by other means."

"Go right ahead!" he said " From what I have seen you are pretty much insatiable, but I'd die a happy man trying! though die of pleasure I might! The was a knock at the door. "let's make someones day! he said. grabbing his wallet from the dresser, and then slipping an arm around her walking her with him, both naked to answer the door. When the door opened it was a young woman perhaps 19 or 20. He fumbled with his wallet and paid the girl as she blushed fiercely. "Bring it in and set it on the table." he said closing the door behind her so as not to attract too much attention down the hall.

Being highly tempted to take him up on his offer, the knock on the door caught her attention. He shocked her once more as he guided her to the door. Both as naked as the day they were born and he proceeded to open up the door to a shockingly good looking young woman. The young girl was bushing beet red as the food was brought to the bar. As Jack closed the door, Gabby took a head start in following her to the table. The young woman had a head of gorgeous auburn hair the complimented her hazel eyes. A smoking body and a modesty that Gabby found rather cute. "I love your hair." She complimented with the soft tips of her fingers lightly brushing back a few lose strands of the girls hair behind her ears and brushing lightly against the skin of her neck. Already she could see pert nipples threatening to pierce the button up white blouse that the girl wore.

Jack saw the predatory look in Gabby's eyes and walking up behind her, said " I wasn't speaking of this girl when I said you would like this, but seeing as you do seem to like her, perhaps we should ask her to join us for breakfast and maybe more?" he asked with an evil grin. "What do you say? he asked looking into the woman's hazel eyes and gently controlling her gaze with a hand under her perfectly formed jaw. Without waiting for an answer, he extended his hand and began undoing buttons. " You seem a bit over dressed." he said with a gleam in his eye.

She laughed and smiled in her usually guilty manner. "I say, what are we waiting for?" Green eyes watched as her lover began unbuttoning the girl's blouse. "Miranda." The red head pointed out the name tag on the girl's shirt. Miranda's heart slowed down to a steady beat and she seemed to freeze on the spot. The male was naked and hot as hell. There was no doubt she always jumped at the chance to be the one to respond to his room service. But the woman. She was stunning in every single way imaginable. Miranda cursed herself silently for not having worn panties. Something she was sure they were bound to find out as she watched the red head slowly steal a kiss from her lips which Miranda leaned into and continued as her lack of a bra was revealed as her shirt came unbuttoned.

"Miranda, Miranda!" jack said in a scolding tone.. whatever did you have in mind tonight. Such a naughty girl." he stood behind her as she kissed Gabby, and without warning yanked her spandex yoga pants down around her ankles, revealing her shapely ass and perfectly shaved pussy. "What have we here, no panties either. Jack untied Miranda's shoes and then slipped her pants off her feet. Pulling he shirt off her arms, he took he clothes and placed them with theirs in the basket in the closet and shut the door.

Jack opened the box and setting out three plates placed a fresh blueberry belgian waffle on each and added the whipped cream and blueberry syrup.

Gabby and Miranda both felt utterly naughty. The girl's lips parted as Miranda gasped when her lack of panties were revealed. The girl's attention was being pulled in several directions. With one of Gabriella's hands caressing at a taut stomach and down to where her middle finger barely spread those soft hairless lower lips and felt the dampness already waiting there. Both girls watched as Jack made their breakfast and Gabby was the first to take a seat. "Nice of you to join us for breakfast Miranda." Miranda heard the sexy lady, but her eyes were looking over the hot, fit, and thoroughly naked male serving her breakfast. "My pleasure." She chimed as she took a seat as well.

Seeing that Gabby was clearly turned on by Miranda, Jack set his plate down next to Gabby, placing her between Jack and Miranda. He put his arm around Gabby's narrow waist, and kissed her suggestively. He wanted Gabby to be the center of attention, and though Miranda was definitely desirable, she was not his primary concern. He was happy to have Miranda making eyes at Gabby, but her warned her “ I won't deny you some fun and I'm willing to share he said, but Gabby is mine so don't get any ideas about running off with her” he said with a smile.

Gabriella was rather surprised and flattered as she found Jack's arm wrapped around her waste and the kiss that she just melted into. She listened, and for a moment, she thought that Jack was talking to her, but quickly discovered that he was talking to Miranda. It made her smile and laugh a little. Miranda cracked a sly smile as Jack spoke to her about sharing the sexy woman between them. "I'm glad you're willing to share. She is certainly a sexy thing." Melanie cut a corner of her belgian waffle and pierced it with the tip of her fork and fed it past the red head's lips. Gabby accepted and modestly ate it and swallowed before speaking. "Well don't I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You two better eat and then we'll get to the more fun part."

Jack ate about half his waffle and pushed the plate aside. “ I'm saving room for desert” he said, and I don't plan on having to choose one over the other. I plan on a couple helpings of both. I like my sweets cream filled so you two best get busy and be sure there is plenty of filling.” He chuckled at his own little joke as he reached around Gabby and began massaging one of her nipples in each hand, as his long cock rested against the crack of her ass.

Gabby and Melanie both licked their lips at the appealing sound of dessert that their lover had described. The hungry red head was halfway through her plate when she too pushed it aside. With the feeling of something long, warm, and hard pressing against her from behind. "Well, let's not keep him waiting." Their guest sounded as she got stood up and beside Jack. The tips of her fingers gliding upon the hard hot flesh of his cock. Melanie's other hand came to rest upon the center of his back. "I think he's ready Gabriella." Gabby smiled and was more than ready to be filled to the brim with his filling. "I'm ready when you are Jack." Gabby was already wet with eagerness.

Jack swallowed hard. it seemed the girls had perhaps misunderstood. But no matter, it wass all good. He lead the girls into the bedroom and had them lay side by side on the bed, facing each other. Then climbing up with them, he straddled their heads with his knees and leaning over them parted their thighs, them moving from one to the other he began to lick them as his Hard cock Bobbed slowly above them. two flavors of cream served hot and fresh. "MMMMM ladies, this is such a treat."

(Just noticed that I went from Miranda to Melanie lol )
Both girl's followed Jack to the bedroom. Another sight Gabby was new to and it matched the entirety of his style. Melanie climbed on the bed after Gabby and the throbbing manhood bobbing before their faces was apparently too much for both girl's to resist. A sexy little moan escaped Gabriella's lips as his tongue sampled her sexy while Melanie occupied her mouth with Jack cock. Licking the length before her and sucking on him, only to take a little involuntary break to relinquish and little moan of her own. "Eat you fill, baby." Gabby sighed as bother girls occupied their hands with one another's breasts

He dove first into Gabby's pussy with his tongue lapping at the juices that were freely flowing there. Mean while he moistened a finger in Miranda's juices and slowly massaged her rose bud before inserting his finger slowly to full depth, Then he switched, before long both girls were making so much cream he had difficulty keeping up.

The feisty red head arched her hips to press her sex closer to the man feasting upon her as she showed how she was not afraid of the volume of the moan that left her lips. Miranda's lips were full of Jack's throbbing length and her moans were vibrating off of his man meat. Miranda writhed upon the surface of the bed as her rose bud was given some much sought after attention. The nerve lined walls of her backside igniting and her sex dripping with her own juices. Gabby was nearing her first climax as she licked at Jack's length. "Jack, oh yes! Like that, baby, yes."

Jack was on sensory overload, so many good things happening at once. He was almost drowning in pussy cream as he felt his cock engulfed in the pink velvet of Myranda's mouth and every bit of his exposed cock was the victim of an amazing tongue lashing administered by Gabby. "My God ladies! you are amazing!" he screamed into Gabby's sopping pussy. "OOOOHHHHH UUUUUUUUNNNGGGHHHH !!!!" he groaned at the top of his voice as his hot jism splashed down someones throat.

Miranda moaned at the apex of her climax just as Jack fed her jet after jet of his highly sought after seed. Gabriella was panting and limp upon the bed. The servant girl removed Jack cock from her throat to grab some air of her own. "Holy cow Jack, what a load." Miranda sighed with a smile as she took a minute to rest. Gabby chuckled her agreement with the auburn haired girl. Both girls still dripping from their orgasms. "So, how was dessert babe?" Gabby asked with a wise ass smile.

He sat up and pulled both girls to his chest. I'll let you have a sample!" he said as he kissed Gabby deeply with his lips slick with pussy juice. "I trust you too enjoyed it. I think a swim would be fun" He got up and offering each girl a hand walked them out to the pool. He slowly backed into the water an d pulled them in after him. Then hugging one on each hip, he found himself surrounded by floating girl tit. He looked at the sight amazed. "This is fantastic! he said as he kissed first one then the other. In the end, he let go of Miranda, and pulled Gabby to his chest. It's you I really want." he said.

Back
Top Bottom