Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

Jack just couldn't believe what was happening. This was like a game of high stakes poker. The more in the pot the more exciting, and she just kept raising the bid! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, he thought. This had already been a “10” experience. Why not go for “11”. Reciprocating he let his hand fall below the table and onto the smooth skin of her lower thigh just below the hem of her pencil skirt. He quietly began to toy with the soft flesh between her knees. He picked up another bit of steak and fed her with his other hand, at the same time letting his hand stray higher. “I wonder if we shouldn't go dance for a bit and let the waitress pack up our food. I have a feeling this dinner might be better eaten in private. Say poolside? What do you think? I have a hot tub too.” He kissed her again this time letting his tongue gently invade her incredibly moist lips.

Little flecks of lightning strikes venture from where his hand landed to other, more sensitive regions of her body. Again taking another bite of steak as it was offered while his hand as his hand grew even more bold as she chewed and swallowed the delicious bite. "I couldn't agree more. Maybe I'll be more hungry later, but... I am still in the clothes I wore to work and don't forget our phones. her words were drowned in a kiss that happily silenced her. He was a major in the art of seduction. That was for sure. She made up her mind when the kiss was broken. "We'll make it work. Besides, I still have to meet Lucky anyway. Now... about that dance." She whispered to him, practically feeding him the words.

At her suggestion he stood, leaned forward in a half bow and offered her is hand. Upon receiving hers he kissed it, then pulled her gently into his arm which as before slipped smoothly around her waist. On the way to the dance floor he paused to ask the waitress to pack up their dinner and also 2 helpings of his “favorite desert” which he did not bother to explain, but left hanging out in the air. He handed the waitress his charge card, proceeded ahead to the dance floor. He walked over to the leader of the combo, and asked for some down and dirty New Orleans blues. It was among the most sensual music he knew of and he couldn't see what they could do with it.

He returned to the dance floor held her tight to him, offered a hand to her and slipped his leg between hers causing her pencil skirt to rise up a bit. As the music began, he rolled his hips and started them off in a subtle two step that sent them traveling across the floor. Their bodies intertwined, every motion cause friction in all the right places, and it wasn't long before he was definitely feeling confined in his jeans. He spun her out and snapped her back several times. Stopping with their lips separated by mere millimeters. They froze there a moment before sliding back into the rhythm. As the music reached a conclusion, he dropped to one knee and finished with her laying in his arms. From which position her took full advantage and kissed her passionately. Before breaking the kiss and helping her to her feet. He whispered in here ear. “for the next dance I want you out of that skirt.”

He walked her back over to the table where he signed the bill, picked up their dinner and then lead her out and back to the bar to get their phones. When he arrived, he collected both phones from the bar tender and put them in his pocket. “Shall we take my vehicle or yours?” He asked.

This was turning out to be some form of a modern fairy tale as the handsome male once again took her hand and planted a kiss that made her smile as she slid out of the booth and was wrapped in his arm. Thank God it was a Friday, because she could see this spontaneous date getting more spontaneous by the second. Or course, in a good way. Green eyes watched as he walked over to the head of the band and honed back in on her. Taking up the the hand that was offered as the music began and she gave him a dirty smile. It was as though all of these had been planned, but certainly that could not be the case. The dance was sensual and had her getting hotter and hungrier with a new appetite. The lift in her skirt had it's double use as they dance. His moves were surprising, but they certainly got her blood flowing. With the song ended and her happily trapped in a tongue tying kiss upon the dance floor. The sound of various people clapping hardly registering. Slowly a smile grew as he whispered his request. "I think you're feeling a little confined yourself." She whispered back as he paid the bill. In the back of her mind she was still being slightly questionable, but she was ready for the aftermath.

Once the food was retrieved and their phones were snagged it was only a matter of what to take to... his place? It was a thought that had her laugh for a second. How earlier that evening she was hell bent on just a dinner and heading to her own home. "I actually took a cab to work this morning. Let's not keep Lucky waiting." She teased.

He walked her out of the bar and across the street to the parking garage. " I brought the small vehicle , I hope your ok with it." he said as he stopped next to a classic Harley. He unclipped his guest helmet and handed it to her. and then put on his own. "listen, we can always call a cab. I know its a bit much in a dress, but it is a fun ride." He waited to see just what she wanted to do. So far nothing he'd thrown at her at phased her in the least. "I promise I'll take you home in my car." he said sheepishly.

As they crossed the street she listened as he spoke of a small vehicle. She figured that he was probably talking about a sports car of some sort, but no. Again this was a another this she didn't see coming. She would have to slide up her skirt a little to sit comfortable and she had never rode on the back of a motorcycle before. Her fingers grazed over the seat as she looked at him with an impish smile. "Why not? It's a first for me." She placed a kiss on his lips. "Ready when you are."

He was as before pleasantly surprised and stowed their dinner in the saddle bag, and climbed on the big bike and kicked it to life. He settled in and took off down the road. He loved the feel of her against his back. Knowing the wind would tear at her clothes, he took it easy on the speed. The air was warm though, and it made for a very pleasant ride home. After about 20 minutes he pulled into his parking garage and pulled his bike into a spot in front of a vintage 67 corvette convertible. It was in immaculate condition. "that is your ride home, Thanks for being a good sport. " Lets go up and meet Lucky!" he retrieved their dinner and lead the way to the elevator, which they took to the top (17th floor). Once out of the elevator, their were only two doors. They took the one to the south. He opened it up and lead her into his apartment. Happy and lucky greeted them at the door. He picked up lucky and handed the huge cat to her as he lead her into the living room and offered her a seat in the black leather sofa looking out a glass wall onto a roof top garden and pool. The furniture was modern and very high quality, and the housekeeping was immaculate. "Welcome to my home" he said.

The ride was amazing and more fun than she had expected. She was a little scared when she first got on. Arms wrapped around him, keeping her body pressed as close as possible against his as they rode on. She smiled as they parked next to a gorgeous vintage car that made her jaw drop. "What a beauty." Words followed by a sigh of adoration. Before he led the way to the elevator and she took the helmet and put it back in it's rightful place before joining him. It took a while for them to reach the floor he was finally on and when they entered his lavished abode she was handed, what had to be lucky. "Awww... we'll aren't we a handsome feline." She felt a cold nose press against the side of her leg and it made her laugh. "Well, well... you're cute too." She said with the cat purring in her arms as she followed Jack to a stunning and more modern living room and her own. She took a seat upon the sofa and got herself comfortable. The view was certainly stunning and convenient. The glass wall was something she too had in her penthouse and it had a very interesting effect. Making one feel less confined. Lucky seemed to make himself comfortable on her lap which made her laugh. "Aww... looks like you have some competition for attention Jack. Your home is very nice. I like your taste in design."

“Beer or wine?” he asked her as he headed over to the kitchen which was separated from the main room only by a counter/wet bar and an overhead all glass cabinet which held glassware. “So which will be first? Dinner by the pool? Dancing? Or a swim? He took out a glass and got himself a beer from the fridge and poured it, while he waited for her to make up her mind. As he looked over at her lounging in the sofa with Lucky, he couldn't help but feel she fit right in. He just kept pinching himself. Was this a dream? She certainly was.

"A glass of wine would be nice, thank you." She listened to the options and laughed gently. "So just how exactly am I to go swimming? It seems like an appealing idea, but... we didn't exactly 'plan' things out." Reminding his that this was one hell of a spontaneous date. Not that she was complaining in the slightest. Happy sitting in front of her with the cutest look and she let the cat rest in her lap and she pet the canine. Picking up the cat and placing him on the floor as he brought the wine. " And... didn't you say that the next time 'danced' I had to do away with a few articles of clothing?" She teased before sipping on her glass of wine. It may have been the alcohol loosening her up, but all he former worst case scenarios were actually starting to look good right about now.

"Well exactly, but if your going to do that, then what is to stop you from swimming? One or two more pieces?" he said with a mischievous grin. The pool cant be seen unless you have a helicopter. He turned on a blues play list and after she had had a sip of wine, extended her his hand, helping her from the chair and into his arms. Instinctively they were wrapped together in front of the windows, slowly gyrating to the beat, as he slowly but deliberately worked at the catch and zipper on her pencil skirt. With in a minute it dropped to the floor. "well that is a start!" he said

She set her wine aside as she took his hand and was pulled into his arms. The music catching her body in a nice little rhythm. His hands working at her skirt and when it fell into a pool of fabric at her black stilettos. Gabby was never one to be without her sexy lingerie. It was a habit the a select few were grateful she had. Today's selection called for a black laced set including a demi cup bra and a killer g-string. "And eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. Your turn." She teased with an impish smile as she began working at his pants until they were completely undone. "You still have my attention." He was so hot. Undeniably so, but it made it all the more sweeter knowing that he wasn't a douche or a moron. He had great tastes and interests similar to hers.

As his jeans fell to the floor, he deftly stepped out of both his shoes and his pants. Kicking them to the side, he cautioned. Please be careful with those stilettos!" and laughed softly. It was her turn for a shock, for beneath the jeans were a pair of black low cut briefs and his already hard cock had pushed its way above the waistband and was peeking out at her several inches. "Sorry the little guy is so impatient." he said with a wink. " You do bring out the best in him. Holding her to im with just one hand he slowly began unbuttoning her blouse an =d when he had finished he pushed it off her shoulders and left it hanging on her arms. Looking at the snowy flesh above her bra, he gasped....My god girl! Owww!" Clearly he was impressed.

She smiled and her jaw dropped slightly at the little... or in this case, big surprise. She was certainly hungry with a new appetite as her fingers softly grazed over the helm of his member as it protruded out of the waistband of his shorts. "I can't blame him." Each button undone revealed more and more of her ivory skin. His reaction, a priceless one indeed. "I'm glad you like what you see." She worked his shirt off in no time and purred like a kitten at what she saw. Her hands slowly caressing his defined chest. "You've got the body of a God, Jack." She sighed, loving it immensely. "Fair is fair." She reached behind with one hand and snapped off her bra. Her shirt sliding off of her arms, followed by her sexy bra as it joined the pile of clothes she had shed. A sly hand dove past the waste band of his shorts freeing more of his member. Her imagination did no justice to the real endowment of his member. "So... Dinner, dance, or swim. You choose."

"Well the music is on and I have the hottest girl I've ever seen right in my arms, that is an easy choice" If he had been hungry before, his appetite had changed and the steak was a long way down the list. As the music's sultry beat continued, his strong arm suported the small of her back and pulled their hips together. In her heels, she was quite tall and the length of his hard member presed nicely on her slit forcing the gossamer thin material of her thong between her folds. As their bodies gyrated to the music he placed his huge hand on her chest, encouraging her to lay back against his arm and press her sex tighter against him. He firmly massaged her breasts and nipples. It now seemed clear that whatever the choice that was made, sex, the unspoken choice would soon be a part of it.

The eating of her heart couldn't have been more distinct with his hand pressed against the small of her back and sandwiching his hard, hot, and impressive member between her nether lips. Trapping her lower lips between her teeth as she felt a temping moan try to escape as a stop hand pressed and kneaded at her breasts. The music seemed too lead the way, but his leading was turning her on more and more and the less of a dance it seemed and the more she was aching for the 'horizontal tango'. Gabby could feel the moistness starting to seep from her body. " Wow Jack." Again, it was her turn to be impressed. Emerald eye getting laden with arousal as they moved on, igniting every nerve in her body to full attention with every move he made.

He brought her back up to him, her breasts now pressed against his chest and there lips just milimeters apart as the music reached a climax. There he froze a moment, knowing what was coming. The next song was a latin number and he spun her out from him only to draw her back just as quickly. This time punctuating the move with a deep and sensuous kiss. He lifted her in his arms and spinning, then he danced her out to the chase lounge by the pool. Laying her gently down, he knelt beside her and began slowly kissing his way up her body starting at her toes.

Gabby smiled and licked her kiss as she was brought in , for what she thought was another kiss but was utterly surprised and thrilled to have continued the dance before they locked lips once more. A moan of surprise was fed to him in the moment of their passionate kiss as her feet left the floor and she was hoisted in his arms. The kiss ending as she felt the open air caressing her exposed flesh. High up in the open air, feeling like the only two people for miles. Needless to say she was speechless as she was laid upon the lounge chair. Emerald eyes watching as he began kissing her from her toes and began working his way up. Lips slightly ajar as she breathed and watched with a shuddered breath as it felt as though lava were running through her veins. She felt like a goddess. Figuring that there was no way that could do such a thing for several woman and it made her all the more enthralled. "Jack." She whispered with want and a hint of a torturous agony. One word, his name, expressing immense want and desire.

As he planted the feathery kisses on her skin he switched from one leg to the other and once abover her knees concentrated on the inner surfaces of her thighs. Approaching the small triangle of thin material covering her womanhood he was greeted by the sweet musky fragrance of her arousal, and her state of readiness was betrayed by the large and growing wet spot there. “Clearly someone is excited” he said teasing her, all the time knowing his condition was far more obvious than hers. Just when he might have been expected to push aside the tiny panties, he reversed the process moving up to her forehead and working his way back down. He took extra care to insure that her lips, the inside of her mouth, her neck, and each breast and nipple got equally good attention. As he kissed his way across her marvelously flat tummy, his activities had him more than ready also. He gently hooked the straps of her thong and gingerly tugged them down her long legs, then moving between her thighs carefully teased her labia open with the tip of his tongue and collected a dollop of her nectar on the end of his tongue and savored it before swallowing.

Jack was wondrous and torturous to say the least. She continued to watch in silence and tremendous sexual tension as his kisses worked their way up and closer to her heated core. A smile spread on her lips as her arousal was pointed out. "Can you blame me?" He fished a moan when he bypassed her hungry sex and began kissing her forehead on down. her hands came to rest and cares his strong shoulders. Neck tilting, granting his better access to her weak spot. Working his way lower to her peaked nipples, "Oooh.." She sighed, loving the feeling. Her nerves were shaken and her excitement peaked as he began removing the last of her clothing and parked himself between her thighs. A slow deep and audible breath was taken in and released in a soft and barely audible moan as the folds of her sex were teased open with a single swipe of his tongue. "Jack, this can't be comfortable for you." She sighed wanting to contribute something to this rather unforeseen, but amazing moment.

“I think your ready now” ...he said licking his lips. Parting her thighs, he sat straddling the chaise lounge and facing her. Then pulled her up and into his lap with his meat out well above the waist band, the jockey shorts posed no impediment Taking her ass in his hands, he easily lifted her and then in one smooth motion impaled her. He planted a firm kiss on her lips and invaded her mouth with his tongue. If there was a doubt about his taking her, it was resolved then and there. He could not believe the heat emanating from her as he continued to slide her up and down his ready member. A low groan, rose from deep with in him. “Cum with me baby!” He said. He had held up well until now, but with her heat wrapped tightly around him all resistance was lost.

Gabby had not realized just how tightly would he had made her. Like winding up a coil on the verge of snapping. The flame haired female did not realize that she was holding her breath as she was picked up, with what appeared to be some ease before she was impaled upon his throbbing length and a moan ripped from her vocal chords. A moan fed to this handsome specimen of a man in the heat of their passionate kiss. A shiver consumed her body as it stretched to make the perfect sheath for his invasive member. With arms wrapped around his neck. "Yes." A sighed whisper of pure blissful approval. She was not going to last long. This was apparent to her and in a few more moments she held onto him tightly. Her sex convulsing around his member as she came harder that she could ever remember. Her mind went blank for... well she didn't know how long but the first word that left her lips being, "Wow."

Wow indeed! He said between breathless panting. She had tightened every muscle in his body and all at once let them go like a jack-in-the box, and the hot seed shot from within him with the force and heat of a geyser. His balls continued to convulse again and again in response to her hungry womb. It felt to him as if it were sucking him dry. Finally his body had given its best and he relaxed going nearly limp in her arms. His member, responding to her fluttering walls had other ideas, and though it softened a bit at first recovered quickly. As if driven by some primal force his pelvis rocked of its own volition sliding in and out of her now flooded womb at a steady pace.

The excess of their juices was now leaking down between them and puddling beneath his ass. He could neever remember being so wet or so well used while making love. It was pure heaven. His jockeys which had only been just pushed out of the way were completely soaked.

His love making was no longer urgent and needy as it had been, but rather satisfied, slow and intensly affectionate. He kissed her softly and repeatedly in the tenderest way possible. His eyes fixed on hers.

This ride wasn't over just yet. She was perfectly fine with the idea of him painting her womb with his seed. Not to mention it felt amazing. His hips churned her butter, so to speak. With the cork popped it was only a matter of soaking it all in and just enjoying what came along. The kisses peppered upon her lips that she returned. No orgasm could compare to what she had just experienced. Nor had she ever met a man close to resembling Jack in looks and alluring personality. Only now did she barely realize that the sun was almost gone. "Mmm... Jack, this is one hell of first impression." An open moan and an aroused sigh as he pushed a button that jolted her pleasure senses even higher.

He held her soft ass in his hands, and now instead of lifting her, he moistened a finger in the juices that were running everywhere, and began to gently massage her rear opening as his hips continued to rock. He looked into her eyes intently to gauge her reaction to this new invasion of her most private of places. He was concerned that he might undo a whole evening of pleasure in a few minutes, but if he had learned anything tonite it was the truth of nothing ventured, nothing gained, so venture , he did. As he continued to play at her backdoor, his manhood began to tingle and he knew another climax would soon be upon him.

Back
Top Bottom