Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Design me an avatar?

Hey, I'm looking for an artist that's interested in drawing me an avatar. I don't plan to buy it from you, so please don't ask. But if you are willing to draw me an avatar for your own personal enjoyment, please look at the description provided below.

Important features- Bright green eyes, shoulder length black hair, pale, holding black cane with silver head (shaped like a dragon's head, if possible), wearing suit with tails, or other formal attire. Perhaps a fedora?

Feel free to make minor changes and such, those are just my characteristics that I would like.

Thanks,
SW

I'm just bored enough I might take this on. Should I assume that this character is a man, though?

Not to steal business away from Raivh but Mitsu is a really good artist and he/she did my avatar sig set so... just check out the pixel factory thread if your interested.

Sexywritter777 appears to be asking for actual artwork. I really appreciate the support, but I do not believe I can help him with that! I just edit graphics, and do some light, graphic design.

Back
Top Bottom