Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dom f, can also play male ♥ fandoms (dw, spn...), monsters, mermen, lots more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair

Planetoid
Hey! So, I'm not as new as I seem, but I wanted a fresh start and stuff on here so here I am in all my glory. I am a female (I can also play male) and I only play a dominant role. Whether it's slightly dominant or being a Master/Mistress that is all I play, so please keep that in mind when contacting me. There's a lot of people who LOVE playing submissive roles so please don't message me to try and turn me sub or something, which I've had before and just won't stand for. Okay? Thanks ♥

Also, please check my flist before you start: http://www.f-list.net/c/Anybody

I'm not asking for all of the faves, but PLEASE keep my 'No's in mind, they're absolute nos that you won't change my mind on. Still here?

I have a few rules/things to tell you, but most of them relate to what I've already said.

♣ Only contact me if you're seriously interested in starting a roleplay SOON. Not in the coming week or whatever, I have a really short attention span.

♣ I'm not a fan of playing Canon characters for OCs myself. Sorry, hypocritical, but literally every OC I encounter tends to be a mary sue unless I know the person and know they aren't.

♣ I'm a 19 year old who lives in the UK, so my timezone is a bit different from most others, but my sleeping pattern is also way out of whack.

♣ If I don't reply for a couple of days and I haven't said something, feel free to PM me. I probably replied in my mind and never sent you the damn thing, so I'm sorry in advance. That being said, please don't OBSESSIVELY message me every time I take more than 5 minutes to get a reply to you.

♣ I'm a feminist and pro-choice. If you're uncomfortable with that and will start pushing pro-life things on me in roleplays, leave now.

♣ I like animal/human, but please have the animal be sentient, and me wanting to be dom still applies.

Some of these rules seem weird, but they're all things I've HAD to add in after bad experiences :(

STILL here? Awesome, let's get started!

CURRENTLY CRAVING:
Merman/Human
Dolphin/Human
Alice in Wonderland styled plot
Monster Boys

Genres
(Italics is who I prefer to play, but I will usually also happily play the other role.)​

Fandoms

Doctor Who

Rose/Doctor (Any of his incarnations will do!)
Rose/Jack Harkness
Original Character/Amy Pond
Rory/Amy
Doctor/Jack

Supernatural
Sam/Jess
Lisa/Dean
OC/Dean
OC/Sam
OC/Almost any character, really.
Gabriel/Sam
Castiel/Dean
Sam/Dean

Marvel Comics
Deadpool/Spidey (or anybody, really)
Tony Stark/Bruce Banner
Pepper Potts/Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff/Clint Barton
Bucky/Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers/Peggy Carter

General Movies/Books/Games
Harry Potter
Teen Titans (Older than teens)
Mirrormask
Portal 2
Borderlands/Borderlands 2
Fallout
Darksiders
Skyrim
Half-Life
To The Moon (Eva/Watts)
Sherlock
Alice miniseries
How to Train your Dragon (Toothless/Human)
Pokemon/Human

Lots more! Just ask, really.

General
(& means I have a plot and you should scroll down if you're interested!)

Post-Apocalyptic &
Steampunk
Superheroes/Heroes-styled roleplay
Merman/Human & (CRAVING)
Alice in Wonderland style (Or the Alice miniseries) (CRAVING)
Animal/Human
Tentacles &
Monster Girls
Monster Boys (CRAVING) (Just monster girls genderswapped.)
Animal/Human &

Plots

Merman/Human

Your character has been in love with mine for a long time, but from afar - behind a glass wall. He was captured a long time ago and is now kept and used for tricks and to gain money from people who pay to come see him, and she pities him because of how alone he must be, despite the fact that they know he has human intelligence. She starts coming at nights to talk to him. (For the purpose of the plot, she could also have water breathing powers.)

ALT PLOT:

My character is a member of a ship's crew who got swept out to sea and capsized in the ocean, killing all of the crew except one - your character (a merman) saves mine and takes her to an uninhabited island where he brings her food and other supplies, staying hidden until one day, she catches him. He's been in love with her for a long time, having followed her ship out and rescued her, but she only just found out that he exists and teaches him how to love.

Animal/Human

Your character was cursed a long time ago - many years now, by a witch who was angry at him for stealing from her garden (for whatever reason, to sell the wares or to create a healing potion for his sister - whatever you prefer!) and she transformed him into an immortal animal (Horse, bull, anything big and frightening to humans. Minotaur if you like! Anything cool like that) except that he doesn't know how to behave as that animal, so other animals refuse to mate with him and humans won't come near him until a hundred years later my character stumbles across him after reading an old legend and chooses to help him.

Tentacles

(I swung this in a way that I could still be dominant)
Your character is a monster of sorts who has tentacles - however you would like to swing that - and is ostracised from society somewhat in his highschool/college/university, even though most other people have an ability to some extent. My character has been his only friend for a long time and she's slowly fallen for your character over the time they've known each other and she decides to start flirting with him and teasing him, and showing how much fun the tentacles /can/ be. (STILL NO ANAL PLEASE BECAUSE I JUST HATE IT :C)

Post Apocalyptic/Steampunk Somewhat long-winded and intricate.

It's the year 2400. Over 350 years ago, a nuclear war ravaged the Earth - it only took one serious threat for the rest of the tense world to send their bombs and the effects were predictably catastrophic, causing destruction across the land. The UK, the USA and most of Asia was completely devastated by the bombs, the only remaining survivors having done so in bomb shelters and vaults that protected them from the heavy dose of radiation. Many other, unaffected countries died out with the resulting pollution of the ocean and their rivers, no food being sent in from supporting nations and a lack of money lead to complete dystopia anywhere that wasn't completely destroyed.

When the dust finally settled and the great-great grandchildren of those who survived finally emerged, they had next to nothing. The only information that wasn't destroyed was what they had in the vaults and shelters, and a myriad of buried information from Victorian times. So, they slowly rebuilt a world powered by steam, coal and nuclear fusion.

This is just the setting for the world. I'm interested in a lot of pairings from it - anything from Prostitute x Client (mxm, mxf, fxf are all good by me as long as I can be the more dominant one, and it may surprise some people reading this thread that men CAN be prostitutes. Sorry, bitter over past experiences again...) to Brother x Sister. The only things I don't like in regards to incest are Parent x Child pairings.

That's all for now, I'll add more when I think of them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom