Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for someone to RP some SuperNatural with me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMandii

Super-Earth

So, I'm looking for someone to RP some SPN fandom type scenarios.

You see, I've got an Original Supernatural Fan character for a fan fiction I'm writing--HOWEVER, I did not write her to be a mary sue type of character, clearly, based off of how her character is more like a close friend/borderline "sister" role to the boys...I am, however, in the mood for the mary-sue type pairing just for the hell of it.

So i'm using this site as a chance to use Andi for all of my little fandom desires, since I could never write these things (and still have the respect of my fans) into my fan fiction!

My fanfic in progress: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7237928/1/Renegade

My MAIN request thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40380

Brief Character Bio:

Name: Andronika ("Andi") Marlowe
Home state: Mississippi
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 144 lbs

Body type: Athletic
Breast size: average

Skin: tanned skin (Her father was English/native american, mother grecian)
Eyes: Blue-green
Hair: Jet black, long

Markings/scars: "devil's trap" tattoo on the back of her neck, the same symbol that Sam & Dean have

Special Abilities: Psychic, Telekinetic abilities, clairvoyance

Weapon of Choice: Sawed off shotgun

Car: 1960 Thunderbird <3

I'd like to do any of these pairings/scenarios, but I am also open to OCxOC pairings, or pairings with other characters:

WARNING: POTENTIAL ***SPOILERS*** IN SOME DESCRIPTIONS!!

Castiel/Andi

1. "Adultery"
Enchanted by some type of archaic spell accidentally cast by the boys causes Cas to be unable to control his sudden surge of "human emotions" toward Andronika.

2. "Mortal Sins"
While Cas has his "mortal state relapse", he decides it's perfectly fine to attempt to have a one night stand (or two, or three) with Andi.

Dean/Andi ***

1. "Confidant" (Vanilla sex)
Devastated by his brother's lies, Dean turns to Andi for comfort.

2. "Depravation" (possessive tendencies, spanking, anal, some bondage)
Driven by pure, unadulterated need, a deprived Dean corners Andi in her motel room.

Sam/Andi

1. "Stake-out" (Vanilla sex)
On a hunt together alone, Sam realizes that there's no one else he'd rather be alone with on the road.

Lucifer/Andi ***

1. "Lucifer's Fancy" (Lucifer's Non-Sam vessel) (Enslavement, extreme dominance on Lucifer's part)
(In a dream) Lucifer has taken over the world and all of the realms, and he has chosen the feisty Andronika for his favorite pet.

2. "Lover of Light" (Lucifer using Sam as a vessel)
Lucifer has demanded to fulfill his vessel's unrequited love for Anronika during his rampage to take over everything.

Alistair/Andi ***

1. "Pet" (Bondage, whipping, toys..)
In hell, Alistair has decided to give up one set of torture tools for another, less fatal set when he finds Andronika amongst his victims.

2. "Master" (Rough sex, Anal, spanking, blood play/cutting/blood-drinking)
On earth, Alistair has decided to pay a visit to his former pupil's dearest female friend--a form of vengeance against Dean.

Crowley/Andi

1. "Hail to the King" (Bondage, Spanking, Rough Sex, Dominance)
Bound by a contract that (she believes) will keep Sam & Dean from dying as long as she lives, Andi is forced to adhere to some very...interesting fine print in Crowley's contract.

I'm also interested in other scenarios, if you have any ideas ;D

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these RPs

I RP through

EMAIL
YIM
AIM
THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom