Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkling_Thrush, Frima, and Pavlov RP Setup

Pavlov Syndrome

Planetoid
This is where we can discuss the options for the role-play. So to begin, hello to both of you. We could start by listing some of our interests. Some of mine include siblings, including step siblings, I also enjoy most modern setups and two pairings I believe would combine to create an interesting setup for this would be best friends and roommates.

Heyo!
I suppose, following in the same vein as Pav, I'll list some of my interest, which by no means have to be included here if no one else likes them, but I like siblings too, beastiality, light bondage, and I suppose medium BDSM. Questions, feel free to ask ^^
Roommates and/or best friends sounds like it could be a good idea

Evenin'!
Hmm... what do I like...
Siblings and step-siblings are always a favourite. I'm a fan of bondage, D/s and S/m, among other things that I can't seem to think of off the top of my head.
I like the idea of roommates as well, and best friends could work!

Sounds great. So now we come to the characters themselves, do you guys enjoy anthros or would you rather stick to humans?

Humans it is, I can dig it. Now age preferences: would you guys prefer to be a certain age? Younger or older? I would prefer that we all play at least 16 or 17+

I think I would like to play a character who's age 18, if you would like him to be a little older than the two of them?

I think images would be decent for our purposes. I already have one for me, here it is.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/Shadow_Flame/Roleplay%20Characters/1135667108_Guys020404.jpgz

Both very nice. At this point, do you think we should try to wing it? Maybe setup a basic plot and just see where it takes us? Perhaps the three are home alone while their parents are on a honeymoon *cliche*.

Back
Top Bottom