Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do we have to read the kissing parts? - Crescent's Prefs and Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent

Super-Earth
Welcome, dear reader, to my requests and ideas thread! Let's just skip the "get to know the real me" section and jump into the meat of this post, shall we?

• Roleplay Preferences!
  • For starters, I'm a straight guy seeking women for roleplay with some sexual element to it. As plain and simple as it gets, right? I do generally inhabit male characters opposite female ones, but I have been known to play around as female or futanari characters in FxF pairings. Just to throw this out there, if a lady is interested in playing a male to my female character, I could give that a shot. Might be fun and also hilarious.
  • I would characterize myself as a switch (not just because I'm indecisive), though I definitely sway more dominant. As far as partners go, I will just say that I do not care for fully submissive characters, that is, those just waiting to react to things. I am all for femmes with some fire and agency to them. Roleplays are fun sexy time and all, but they do require some creative work. If it's not reciprocated, it starts to feel like I'm writing a story for one. Nevermind how that is a larger audience than most of my stories reach.
  • I suspect ladies have more difficulty with this, but it's worth mentioning that I have a life and relationship outside of roleplaying. I'm not looking for OOC flirting or cybering. Friendly conversations are absolutely welcome, especially if we share RL interests. Generally I do like to keep interaction to just this site and an email I have set up for roleplaying. I don't see the need to exchange any more personal info than that.
  • My preferred roleplay venues from first to last are Threads -> PMs -> Email. Any are fine. IM's and chatrooms can be great for immediate back and forth interaction, but they require a more regular commitment than I can like, commit to. MAYBE if I know I have some free time for a few days that matches up with yours, we can make that work short term.
  • Speaking of availability, I am usually good for at least one-two posts a day, more on weekends. I will miss a day here and there because work and life and inspiration can be real jerks. If I lapse for a few days straight, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will make a point to let you know if I'm going away for a few days, and OF COURSE if I want to shut down the roleplay. I'd hope for same courtesies from you, etc etc. I've roleplayed on and off for some amount of years now, and I'll say I have been on both sides of ditched roleplays. This is me pinky swearing not to do that.
  • I do prefer 18+ aged characters, but I know that some settings can call for high school age. I'm pretty sure 16+ is the low mark for this site, so ya know, that. I'm fond of 25-35 range with characters having a bit more experience. That's not any hard rule though.
  • Regarding literacy, yeah, I can be a little bit of a snob. I put quite a bit of effort into detail, language, dialog, flow, all the good stuff. It's more a personal sticking point than something I expect of everyone else. That said, I appreciate the hell out of strong writing, and I will generally take a look at someone's other posts before signing on to roleplay with them. Please don't be intimidated though. Hipster elitist that I am, I appreciate anyone taking the time to say hi. My sweet mother didn't raise me to be impolite.
  • Two to four paragraphs is a good arbitrary goal for post length. More is great. A little less is ok. One-liners suck. Given that I can't be going back and forth all day, I like to have some oomph to my posts. Deeeeeetail.
  • On top of detail, realism is a big preference for me. Body sizes, movement in physical spaces, action scenes, sexual positions. It's so much sexier if it's something I can imagine really happening. Fantastical settings, creatures and hermaphrodites aside. If magic is involved, I prefer it to have some defined limits. Situations that require godmodding I can do without.

Kkkkkkinks!
My f-list profile seems to have been deleted at some point? Rather than swim through that sea of madness at the moment, I'll list some here.

• Fav's - I can't say no
  • Foreplay
  • Sexy outfits
  • Hot and sweaty
  • Rough, hard, and passionate
  • Slow and sensual
  • Slow bulidups
  • Oral sex (giving and receiving)
  • Anal - Giving. Not required by any means.
  • Teasing, flirting
  • Pinning - against a wall, a tree, a car...
  • Multiple positions
  • Sex in unlikely places
  • Withholding/denying release
  • Light bondage
  • Conversing amidst sex (even if the topic becomes a mood killer)
  • Kissing, licking, biting, fingering
  • Instructions/commands
  • Angry fucking, competing
  • Public scenes - Having to keep quiet
  • Pulling hair
  • Seduction, stripping
  • Masturbating
  • Petite, short, athletic partners
  • Violence, non-con

Maybe's - Really depends on the person and the story/characters
  • Pregnancy, birth
  • Gagging
  • Choking
  • Slapping

No's - Nope, no thank you
  • Pee, scat, vomit
  • Vore
  • Extreme/hyper anything

Pairings!

I think just about any pairing, rote as it may be, can be spun into an interesting story (yes, even Dad x Babysitter). Here's a few that I come back to now and then. It's by no means a definitive list. Blue marks my preferred role.

Info Broker x Customer/Person with something to lose
PI x Client or Target
Customer x Erotic Dancer
Wanderer x Something - I am still a hopeless sucker for playing the lone self-sufficient wanderer.
Artist x Something
Foreigner x Native - For exotic settings and time periods.
Professor/TA x Student
Boss/coworker x coworker

NewPlots!

Coming soon!

Old Plots!

- These are from a couple years ago. They are semi-retired, but I'll consider going back to one if you have some enthusiasm for it.

Super-Natural Selection (Werewolf x Human Girl)

Set in modern times, werewolves are a known quantity. They walk the same streets, live in the same neighborhoods, and hold the same jobs as regular humans. While everyone knows they exist, there is little to no fear for lycan kind anymore. They have been figuratively, neutered. Some 50 years ago, there was an huge increase in their breeding rate, causing their population numbers to increase 1000 fold. The mass panic that ensued caused the [insert country]'s government to act. They developed a drug that somehow altered lycan DNA to remove their ability to transform into a werewolf state. The change becomes both hereditary and permanent, while not affecting normal humans in any way. As such, the government unconscionably distributed it in the nation's water supply, affecting everyone. Those that could once transform, as well as all their children, are now essentially humans with a bit of a feral side when angered or aroused.

Back to the present, one young man, a few weeks after turning 18, transforms under a full moon. It becomes a public spectacle, news cameras and such, and he is believed to have evolved past the DNA deficiency that has beset his kind for the last 40-50 years. The young man is apprehended by secret organization, run by lycans, that wishes to study him and find a way to break, or at least evolve past the drug's effects. It is here that he finds himself locked away in a small living space with a human female (played by you) who also shows no trace of carrying the anti-werewolf drug's hereditary effects. Though neither he nor she has the desire to breed this evolved brand of werewolf, they don't really have a choice, as they are locked away together with the next full moon approaching, which will turn him into the feral, sexually charged beast of his ancestors.

It's a fairly involved backstory, as you can see, but I'm usually not that interested in conventional werewolf stories. If you like it, let me know, and we can see about where to take things from this initial setup. I could see it as the two developing a romance, despite the circumstances. They may try to escape before any of their force-bred children are born, then find themselves ostracized and hunted by both sides.

The "Daughter" Left Behind (Stripper x Married Couple)

A young woman (you) and her best friend have graduated high school. Her friend comes from a wealthy family, having all the opportunities of secondary education open to her and goes away to school. Your character, however, is not so lucky. As a earn money for school, she puts her body on the line, taking a job at a strip club, and even putting up fliers to entertain private parties. One night at work, a customer catches her eye. He's none other than her best friend's father, and thoroughly seems to be enjoying the show. He and his wife always saw the girl as a second daughter of theirs, and presents her with a unique offer: come and perform for him and his wife, on a regular basis.

For this base idea, I would take on the role of the husband and wife. Though if preferred, you could play the girl and wife, with me as the husband. I see it as the couple taking the girl in as a surrogate daughter, and sexual partner, looking to teach her and bring her into their lifestyle, one which their biological daughter isn't aware of.

Till Summer's End (HS/College Girl x 2-3 male friends)

At the onset of her last summer before college, a girl breaks up with her controlling boyfriend of the last two years. She seeks comfort, and in some ways forgiveness, from her three best friends, all guys, who she'd neglected during her relationship. They fall back into their old friendship well, but some things have changed in the last two years. She has developed, both physically and sexually through her ex. Her friends have changed as well, resembling men much more than the boys she played with growing up. They have just this last summer together as they're all going off to different schools come the fall.

This could go a number of ways. I like the idea that the group is very comfortable around each other. One night she gets a little drunk with one of them, resulting in some fooling around. The other guys find out about it, and through some teasing, more alcohol, and her new-found sexual openness, it develops into a group of friends with benefits, possibly turning into some sharing and group play further on. There could also be some love triangle aspect, though I'd prefer to keep it lighthearted than heavy on the high school drama. I would also be fine doing this as a post college scenario.

There would be a lot of light fooling around and exploration to start, developing into sex and more kinky things later. I'd be playing the three (or two) guy friends, with you as the girl.

Geisha and the Foreign Thief (Geisha x Thief)

1910's Japan, a British gentleman thief is trying to acquire a priceless relic to pay for passage home (possibly a Masamune original sword). Its owner also runs a pleasure house, owning and housing geisha (geishas? geishi?). The thief, trying to charm his way in, is taken as a tourist and assigned a young, recently inducted geisha. He tries to use her for his ends, possibly promising to free her from the life in exchange for her help.

This would begin with them slightly at odds, as the thief has a growing resentment towards Japanese tradition and culture. His friendly demeanor in public would play as a facade for how he treats the girl in private, being rough with her, possibly taking her non consensually. As it goes on and his plans develop, so does an unlikely romance between them.

Wizard in a Witches Den (Witch x Wizard)

Medieval, or maybe Victorian type era. A wizard is found out and flees a small town to the nearby forest. Being hunted, he comes across a witches cave/forest/den seeking asylum

I see it as a love/hate relationship where they don't trust each other, and both are curious/worrisome about what the other is capable of. A heavily sarcastic power struggle, with some the two bonding over toying with the villagers and flaunting what they can do.

The Room Revolves Around Her | M x F

A man somehow scores an invite to a very exclusive masquerade party. The hosts open up their whole mansion to their guests to indulge in any and all of their sexual desires. As the man enters, sexual activities are taking place all around him, and invitations to join as well. One woman in particular looks to be perfection in his eyes, as she casually strolls through the middle of it all, wearing nothing but a sultry smile and a very unique, colorful mask. In a moment's distraction, she disappears, and despite the multitude of inviting situations going on around him, the man can't get her out of his head. He spends near the rest of the night seeking her out in the party, constantly spotting then losing her again. When he finally catches up with the girl and has a chance to act on the desire building in him throughout the night, he discovers the reason he has not seen her engaged with with anyone else. She belongs to the master of the house.

That's all! You can get ahold of me by PM for....whatever. Roleplays, questions, life suggestions, just need someone to talk to. I'm flexible.

RE: Can Love Bloom on a Battlefield? - Crescent's Prefs and Plots

First official update bump! Added two plots:

The "Daughter" Left Behind (Stripper x Married Couple) and Till Summer's End (HS/College Girl x 2-3 male friends)

Fuzzy update bump! Added new plot:

Super-Natural Selection (Werewolf x Human Girl) [whatever you think of the idea, you have to give me props for the title ;) ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom