Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Werevamp's Secret No More... [Himeko x Kolath]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
It was 100 years ago when the battle between the Nakashima Clan and the Hitomi Clan had finally came to an end. Junko Nakashima, the head and queen of the vampire clan had fought to keep her people safe from the Hitomi Clan for thousands of years. But during one night she met the king of the werewolf clan, Shinomaru Hitomi face to face. However, he didn't go to fight her, he wanted to propose to her. He wanted to end the war between their clans and knew that she too wanted to end it. Even if it didn't end the entire war between all clans, at least their clans could grow to be stronger as one. The others within the clans were against this naturally, however they had to obey their leaders or face death. They got married and Junko bore a child, a daughter. The clans had both called on a peace treaty and an allegiance. When Shiori was born they didn't know what to think of what she'd turn out to be, they never heard of a werevamp before and thought she'd either take after her mother or father. She had shown signs of being a vampire for years so they assumed she took after her mother. But on her 16th birthday, under a full moon, she transformed into a werewolf. Both clans were scared, yet knew they had to keep her hidden and safe from the other clans no matter what. Shiori was more powerful than any of either of their races and could destroy anyone should they cross her. They protected her and cared for her so that she, wouldn't ever fall into enemy hands. She was never allowed to leave the clans grounds, she had to always stay in their turf in order to stay hidden and safe. Hidden from not only the other clans, they were also hidden from the humans. They had to stay hidden in the shadows and away from society, that was how both races had to live. No matter what, they could not show themselves to the humans or else they'd have another enemy. Shiori was taught this and she followed the laws and rules of both of her kinds. For years she grew up training, fighting, and honing her skills. Her father helped her be able to control her werewolf half to where she could change at will, whether it be in her hybrid form or her wolf form. She hated the training but knew it was for her own good. Her parents loved her and even the clans, loved and honored her. Her birth gave life and hope to the combined forces of both clans. The clans, even though they had once been mortal enemies, they had grown to get over their differences and were able to get along and live together without hating one another. Even though vampires and werewolves were able to fall for one another and mate with one another, Shiori was the only hybrid. No one knew why she was the only one, but many say it was because Junko and Shinomaru were both of royal blood that that was why Shiori was born as a hybrid. Born of the purest of pure blood. In time Shiori would have to find a suitable mate to carry on the clans legacy, but while still young, she knew she would have to find one soon. But still, she wanted to break away from it. Deep down inside she wanted to be free, but she was bound to the laws of the clans....

Shiori Nakashima Hitomi was hanging outside her windowsill like normal. Her mother was below the castle sleeping like all vampires during the daylight hours. Being born a hybrid the werewolf blood protected her from the sunlight. It was a beautiful day today. "Ah, Shiori I thought I might find you here." Shinomaru said as he walked up from behind her. "Hehe, yes father. I was just enjoying the view from here like I always do." Shiori replied as she began swinging her feet from the windowsill. "Shiori I must talk to you though. It's an important matter." He said as his voice was more serious now. "You must not leave your room tonight. I know you will be going into heat tonight and like every month you must not ever leave your room. I know you hate this. I know you despise this. But for your mother and I, will you please stay here till you are out of heat? It's just for a few days." He asked as he walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her. Shiori knew that this is why he was here to talk to her about. She got this speech every time she was about to go into heat. "Yes papa..." She answered with a sad sigh as she rested her back against her fathers arm. "I just don't understand though... I know I have to find a suitable mate sooner or later... But why stay locked up in my room during the days and nights I'm in heat... It's not like anyone would come after me..." She said as her small pointed ears lowered slightly. "I know, but you can never be too careful my dear Shiori. You never know when an enemy spy might be hiding out there just waiting to find out your secret. You know what they would do to you and this is why all of us protect you. You do understand, correct?" He said with sorrow in his voice. "I know papa... But still..." Shiori replied as her father pulled her close and hugged her. "Thank you for understanding my sweet little Shiori." He said as she snuggled in his arms. "I won't bother you again with this for this month. I will let you enjoy the view alone if you wish." He said as he looked down at her face and smiled gently. "I would like to enjoy the sun with you for a bit papa." Shiori answered and Shinomaru nodded as they talked for hours and enjoyed the sunlight together. Once the sun had gone down her father yawned loudly as he started to make his way out of her room. "I must retire for the night. You're mother should be awake now so if you need anything, don't hesitate to talk to her." He said as Shiori smiled softly and nodded as he then took his leave, closing the door behind him. "I'm sorry papa... But I just don't wanna stay locked up in my room tonight... I wanna go down to the lake and take a relaxing bath. I won't be gone long enough to be noticed..." She spoke to herself as she walked over to her closet and grabbed her black cloak and concealed herself before leaping out of the window, spreading her wings and made her way down to the lake.

As she flew in the night air she sniffed the air and smiled softly to herself. "It smells good tonight... Very good." She giggled as she could see the lake in plain view now. She made sure no one saw her as she flew into the nights sky. Lowering herself to the ground now she sighed in relief. She was now hidden in the trees and didn't notice anyone was nearby, let alone watching her. Retracting her wings she giggled to herself as she walked over to the lakes edge and placed her bare foot into the water and let a soft moan escape her throat. She never wore shoes nor socks, or anything that covered her feet. She liked feeling the earth and ground beneath her feet, like any werewolf did. Her nails were not normal nails, but claws, just like her hands. It was part of her werewolf half. "There's no one here so I should be able to take a nice swim in the lake. Besides... I maybe in heat I should be just fine to let my other form out. After all..." She paused as she looked up at the moon. "It's a beautiful night and the moon is perfect. My body aches to release my true nature... Nnnn..." She moaned softly as she began removing her cloths slowly. Once she was completely undressed she looked around to make sure no one was around and sniffed the air, nothing. "Release." She sighed as her body began changing forms. Transforming normally was a painful process to werewolves, but for her it only brought her pleasure when she was in heat. But only when she was in heat, any other time it would be painful, but even then she endured it. Once fully transformed she slowly opened her blood red eyes as she sighed in relief. Letting her tail swish in the air she then slowly lowered herself into the water as the feeling of pleasure washed over her from the warm water. Her ears weren't like normal werewolf ears, they did not rest on top of her head, but slightly on the side, and were pointier than normal. They were still covered in fur like the rest of her body, but it was the sure sign of a hybrid. But the one who hid from her, was different from any other, like herself. But they were able to hide their scent from her as they watched... Waited for the right moment, which soon, it would arrive.

Back
Top Bottom