Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 days of Heaven (Gent x QuietSeductress)

Eric laughed a little as she stated that she could help him with his request. As he watched her straddle him, he noticed that some light perspiration had started to form on his chest and stomach. This mad him smile a bit, Damn, he thought, broke a sweat. Just as he was about to laugh at himself, she started to descend upon his stiff rod. The sound that came out sounded almost as if he had got stabbed but it was completely out of pleasure.

"Shit Elena," he blurted as he tried to regain composure. His hand fell to her hips, not guiding her movements but simply going along with them. At the same time, he would rock his hips a little, matching her rhythm. As she moaned his names he slid his hands around to get two solid handfuls of her ass and a smiled played on his face. Her encouragement excited Eric so that when she started to collapse because of her orgasm, he lifted up himself and Elena with his waist and his hands and began to pump inside of her. "God, you're so wet," he whispered so quietly that he wasn't sure if she heard nor did he care.

Each thrust from Eric was accompanied by a different grunt or groan, a clear sign that his time was approaching. In a quick motion, aided by his high testosterone level, Eric flipped her easily onto her back and at the same time, moved close enough with her so that he did not have to remove his dick. Back on top of her, Eric was able to get better, longer, deeper strokes. Soon, he felt that familiar feeling in the bottom of his gut and he leaned in beside her ear with an almost pleading voice he whispered in between grunts of passion, "I'm about...to...cum."

Elena loved looking down at him, knowing that she was giving him so much pleasure. She worked her movements at a steady pace, not wanting to go too fast and get him to his climax before he was ready. His little outburst got a small chuckle out of her; she liked knowing that she could take him by surprise. Once her orgasm subside a bit, she managed to sit up, but it was only for a brief moment as Eric flipped her on her back and got back on top of her.

His thrusts were now more deliberate and deep and it had Elena moaning loudly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, giving him more room to penetrate her, "OH baby!" She enthused every time he'd hit her g spot. After his announcement that he was about to cum, Elena grabbed his face and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. She wanted him to cum in her, to feel his seed warm her from the inside out. Her legs gripped tighter, pushing him further into her and not letting him escape. She pulled away from his lips to his ear, "cum inside me Eric!" Her voice sounding just as pleading as her movements.

Eric smirked a bit as he heard her words and pushed as deep into her as he possibly could. As he did so he grunted a final time as passion hit his nervous system in a way that he had never experienced before. His cock pulsed hard as the waves of his orgasm pushed his seed deep inside of her. His muscles bulged and his whole body tensed at his release. After the first initial spurt, he dropped his head and let out a moan of pleasure while continuing to fill Elena.

After the waves subsided, he kissed her deeply and passionately before removing himself from her and rolling onto his side. He bounced a little on the bed beside Elena before leaning in and kissing her cheek. His large hand ran across her face and he smiled. At this moment, he became aware of how rapid his breathing was and the small amount of sweat that had formed, "My God Elena, that was absolutely amazing." Eric kissed flushed cheek again before rolling off of the bed and heading to the mini fridge to get some water.

He didn't bother to put clothes on as he strode across the room and leaned over to open the mini fridge. "Can I get you some water baby?" He smiled and grabbed two bottles and headed back to the bed with his cock swinging flaccidly between his legs. Once he plopped back down he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers once more before handing her the bottle. With a simple twist, he opened the bottle and raised the bottle to his lips, letting the cool crisp liquid running down his throat.

She held onto him as his orgasm released his seed inside her. His moaning was so erotic to hear and Elena wouldn't ever get tired of hearing it. In that moment, she became one with him, having a part of him inside her. It was something that she would never forget, the way he made love to her was unlike anything that she had ever experienced before and it spoke volumes about the connection that they shared. She slowly loosened her legs from around his waist and kissed him back just as passionately. Once he had pulled out, she was already kind of missing him, but she could tell that he was tired from his breathing and light sweating. She realized that she was a bit fatigued too. "That was amazing!" She retorted and watched his sexy ass get up and walk to the mini fridge.

"Yes, please, I'm parched!" She propped herself up on her elbow, bring her knees up so that there wasn't any strain on her lower back. She liked that he called her baby and she liked being his baby. Elena was on cloud nine and didn't see herself ever getting off of it when she was around him. She kissed him with a loud smack of her lips and smiled as he handed her a water. She sat up and drank half of it, making a loud sigh of satisfaction, "god, I was thirsty!" She giggled and finished the rest of the water.

After expertly tossing the empty water bottle in the recycling bin, she excused herself to the bathroom. She tended to the mess that Eric left for her and after shining up like a new penny, went back out to join him. She stayed in the buff, feeling comfortable around him now. "Are you hungry for food now?" She smirked and grabbed the food menu, taking it over to him as she laid back down on the bed.

Eric felt a small sense of accomplishment as she trotted off to the bathroom, not because he bedded Elena but because of the new bond they had formed. He leaned back and smiled to himself and hummed a bit while she was in the bathroom and his stomach grumbled slightly.

When Elena rejoined him, he was looking over some notes from the conference earlier, "There she is," he noted and smiled brightly to her. Her words about food caused his stomach to grumble a bit. "Yeah, I guess that would do me some good. Then I gotta look over this shit from the conference." Eric shook his head slightly and threw his work to the side and he welcomed her back close to him. His eyes scanned the menu for a while but nothing really stood out to him as far as an obvious food choice. "What were you thinking?" He asked softly and he turned to look at her.

In this intimate moment, Eric found that he could have paused his life and stayed. Here he was with a beautiful woman, a very naked beautiful woman, with no real problems or concerns. To Eric, this is what living in the Garden of Eden must have been like.

Eric yawned a bit which broke him out of his day dream and he leaned over to press his lips lovingly against her fore head then he sat his cheek against the crown of her head and scanned the menu some more.

Elena looked over the menu while cuddled up next to Eric. It was such a different change from yesterday, but a welcomed one no less. "Um, it says their steaks are five star, what to give that a try?" She pointed out the sirloin steak with all the normal accoutrements that went with it. She was starting to get really hungry and her tummy growled rather ferociously, "oh my, excuse me!" She uttered at she rubbed her naked tummy.

She was loving the closeness with Eric. He had his head leaned against hers and it felt amazing, it was like they had always been like it; it was just so easy. She slowly moved her head so that he could take the weight from his off her, "two steaks, a salad and a bottle of wine sound good?" She looked up at him, her lips close to his. She scanned them briefly, then leaned in and kisses him before he could answer her. The kiss was only meant to be short and sweet, but Elena had an issue pulling herself away. Her hand crept his his chest to find its place on his neck and she moved her body a bit closer.

She broke the kiss, realizing what it might turn into, "heh, sorry about that, seems my body would forgo food just to have contact with you!" She let out a little giggle and reached for the phone. While still looking at him, a bit hungrily, she placed their orders into room service. The voice on the other end mentioned a 15 minute wait, Elena agreed, thanked the voice, then hung up the phone. Placing the phone back on the side table, she turned back around to Eric, "we've got fifteen minutes!" Her eyes glowed at him as she laid there perfectly nude beside him.

Eric laughed a bit and rubbed her stomach as well then he sighed a bit. She had really worked him out earlier and he was kinda tired, food would do him some good. Eric tilted his head back and adjusted so that he was sitting up a little more. The next thing he knew her plump lips were pressed against his again causing an unusually fast stirring in hie nether regions. The way she kissed him, it was so passionate and it caused him to push back against her but then she pulled away from him. "Yeah," He paused a bit, trying to regain his composure, "sounds like a good plan to me. Could you make mine medium please?" He tapped her thigh slightly and enjoyed the sound of the skin smacking together.

Next he opened his water bottle and took another sip, finishing the water bottle then throwing it into the designated bin and slipped under the covers. Apart from wanting to hide his new excitement, he realized that the room was a little chilly since they had stopped their romp. Eric was quiet for the time that she was ordering the food but at the mean time, he rubbed his hands down her side then down to cup her ass with a playful smile on his face.

Once she was done he smiled devilishly at her, "Fifteen minutes? You looked excited babe. Did you have something planned for these fifteen minutes?" Eric smirked slightly and pulled the blanket closer to him, waiting to see what she would do.

Seeing that he was under the covers, she noticed that she was a little cold herself. "I didn't have anything specific in mind, though I do want to get under those covers with you!" She shivered a little and wiggled her way under the covers. His body heat had made it nice and toasty and it soothed her chilled skin immediately. "Ah, much better! Who's going to get up with room service comes?" She asked with a smile. She figured that they were both going to be too comfortable to want to get up. Elena cuddled halfway on top of Eric. Her thigh brushed his erection and she looked at him with wide eyes, "you waiting for something?" She pulled the covers up to glance at his erect penis. She turned back to his face, "perhaps, you'd like me to do something about that?" As she asked, she started to kiss down his chest to his stomach. She ran her tongue from hip to hip, then grabbed a hold of his shaft, put it in the upright position and started to suck on it.

He already knew how skilled she was from earlier, but she was sure that he'd want this again. She could taste her own arousal on his skin and the saltiness was a bit intoxicating. She peeked out from the covers to look at him from time to time. Initially, her intent wasn't to get him off, but she quickly became engrossed in the act and started to really work him over. Her moaning and slurping were audible from outside the covers.

Eric adjusted himself then held the blanket up, the muscles in his strong arms flexing and bulging with his movements. "Come on baby." He cuddled up close to her with a smile and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You are." Eric's lips curled into a smile which was followed by a quick laugh, "You can just put on a t-shirt of mine. I think it will cover just enough of you to be acceptable."

Eric threw an arm around her and pulled her into him. The Young Businessman jumped a little as he felt her accidentally brush his erection. He was a little embarrassed that he had gotten so excited so quickly but he honestly couldn't help it. Almost as if responding to her gazes, his dick began to stand up proudly for her and he was excited to see the way that she responded. Eric didn't have time to even answer before she was kissing him all over and he was loving it.

Eric shuddered as she ran her tongue from hip to hip then he jumped a bit as she grabbed his dick and began to suck on it. "Oh, baby. That's so good." His hand came up to rest on the back of her head and he played in her hair lightly. "Take it all babe. Take it all." He lifted his hips a little and shook sideways a bit.

After a few moments passed he tapped on her shoulder, "I need to feel you again." Eric would get out of the bed, his dick shining like a freshly waxed car. He smiled a bit as he motioned for her to stand up he turned and took a few steps toward the dresser that had a mirror that was attached to the wall. "Come bend over in front of the mirror for me." Eric stood waiting with lust filled eyes and bit his lip a bit at the thought of being inside of her again.

She was busy orally pleasuring him, when he tapped her on the shoulder, telling her that he wanted to be inside her again. Those six little words were so incredibly hot coming out of his mouth. Elena pulled off his cock to watch him get up. His member glistened with her saliva and it made her want to reattach her lips back to it. She followed suit and got out of bed. When he walked over to the dresser, she smiled from ear to ear. They were going to use this piece of furniture to have sex on, it was kinky.

Watching him look at her in that way and bite his lip, made her insides liquify, "holy shit, you are so fucking hot!" She uttered and did as he suggested. She looked at his reflection in the mirror, watching him watch her bend over, exposing her ass and pussy to him. Just for fun, Elena gave it a little shake and smiled girlishly at him. She was wet and was pretty sure that Eric would see that.

Eric couldn't help but stroke himself slightly at the sight of her bending over on the dresser and shaking her ass for him. Before he had even thought about it properly, he brought an open hand down, smacking her firmly on the ass with his unoccupied hand. This view would be burned into his mind for ever but he couldn't look at her like this for too long because it was too erotic.

Her words made him smirk a little and he smacked her again on her other cheek. Eric took his hand off of his thick girth long enough to rub his hand across her glistening outer lips. He did this for about ten seconds before he dipped his finger into her wet cunt and half groaned half hummed at how wet she was. "You got this wet for me baby. Thank you." Eric smiled as he kneeled and licked her pussy a few times while he rubbed her clitoris before standing back behind her. Eric gave her a last firm smack on her ass as he teased her opening with his dick.

Eric pushed into her with ease and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back a little to make sure that she would watch him fuck her in the mirror and fuck her he did. It didn't take long for Eric to find his rhythm and stuff himself inside of her. This would be a completely different feeling from the sensual lovemaking that they had done earlier, but he still loved how it fell. The sound of their skin slapping together mixed with his deep, lust filled grunts filled the room immediately.

She gasped at he laid a smack to her ass. She didn't peg him for the spanking type, but she did like it. She smiled and licked her lips in the reflection, letting him see just how turned on she was. She moaned when he smacked her a second time. Her ass tingled and her pussy throbbed for attention. When it got what it wanted from Eric's fingers, she whimpered and pushed her ass out further to him. "Fuck!" She exclaimed as he knelt down and licked her. Her hands made fists on top of the dresser, she was definitely ready to go.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as he sank into her once again. It felt like he belonged there, that his cock was the perfect match for her pussy, fitting it like a glove. When he grabbed her hair, she smiled wickedly at him, again, he was being rough and she didn't see that coming, but she liked it. This was definitely fucking, not making love like they did earlier. Elena kept her eyes on Eric, watching his pleasure express itself on his face, watching his hips smack hard onto her ass and hearing the sounds of the smacking bounce off the walls.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum!" With each thrust upward, he grazed her g spot and it was heaven, "oh my god!" She cried out as her pussy throbbed and started to contract around him.

The way that Elena moaned and moved under him turned him on even more. She had always been beautiful but this meant that he would never look at her the same way again. He would always remember her kinkiness even when they were handling business matters, he knew that he would be addicted to her from this point on.

Eric watch Elena's face be filled with pleasure and lust as he continued to ram his manhood inside of her. While his left hand kept a firm grip on her hair, keeping her from putting her head down, his right hand held firm to her waist so that he could pull her back onto his member as he thrusted forward. The sound of their bodies smacking against each other was like music to his hears and he bit his lip hard while his eyes connected with hers in the mirror.

The next words that came out of her mouth surprised him. Already, he thought to himself. Her announcement of her upcoming orgasm excited Eric so much that he let go of her hair and place his left hand on the left side of her waist so that he could get some more force on his thrusts. "Yeah..baby.. shit," he grunted in between every two or three thrusts, "Cum on my dick baby, show me how much you love it."

Just after his words, he felt her pussy massage his manhood, a clear sign of her orgasm. Eric didn't let up in assault for her orgasm, this way he hoped that he would push her through hers and into another before he would finish up, they only had fifteen minutes after all.

Elena let go and when her orgasm erupted, she screamed. Since Eric let go of her hair, her head shifted down as her body became limp in his grasp. She would have surely fell to the ground if it wasn't for Eric holding her waist. "Fuck!" He kept thrusting through, pushing past her orgasm, but also prolonging it. Finally she looked back up at him through the mirror, "Eric!" Her eyes were pleading, desperate for him and wanting more and more.

She had cum so hard that she could feel some of her fluid trail down her thigh. For a second, she thought she peed herself because it was just that intense, but she knew she hadn't. She raised herself back up on her hands as her orgasm forced her to lay her torso on the dresser. "God that was so good!" She moaned and started to push her ass back on his upward thrust. She wanted to feel that again and was giving him a bit of help.

Eric smiled a bit when she screamed, it turned him on more and gave him renewed vigor with his thrusts. There was something about when he made a woman fully succumb to pleasure, like Elena just did, that made him feel like an animal. Their eyes connected in the mirror as he had been watching her the whole time, "Yes babe?" His voice answered her with a rough, scratchy tone.

Eric could feel extra moisture dripping down his balls from how wet Elena was and he was shocked. He brought his right hand around from her waist to rub and bump against her clit and immediately he was soaked. "Fucking hell you're wet.." he moaned a little as a response.

As she pushed her ass out and up to him, he felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his gut. He clinched his teeth a little and dropped his head, not wanting her to see him fighting an impending orgasm. Deep, guttural groans were emitted with each thrust and the grip on her waist was tightened, no doubt going to leave a mark when this was all over. Eric didn't give it any thought though, he just kept shoving his whole dick inside of her.

Looking at him in the mirror as he claimed her body, Elena was so incredibly aroused. When he tilted his head down, averting his gaze from her, she could tell that he was struggling to maintain his pace without climaxing. This made Elena smile, she liked to think that she got Eric so turned on that he could combust at any moment. Elena kept with her rhythm, pushing her ass against him as he pushed toward her, the feeling was indescribable.

His grip around her waist was tight and it probably would have been uncomfortable if she weren't on such a high from her orgasm. "Fuck baby! Make me cum again!" She looked directly at him in the mirror, her eyes gleaming with salacious desire. The expression on her face changed when her orgasm started to build again. Her lips parted more and her eyes partly closed. "Eric! Cum with me!" She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she wanted them to cum together because it was going to be incredible.

Her inner walls started to clench and her legs tightened, "Ahhhh, I'm cumming!" She did all she could to try and keep her body upright, but it was inevitable that she would use the dresser to brace her upper body.

Eric heard her words and knew that he wouldn't be able to deny her much longer. He grunted, "No.. No.." quietly as he thought that he wouldn't be able to make her cum twice at this pace but then he heard her request.

'Eric! Cum with me!'

His fingers stopped digging in her side and his thrusts became slower, deeper. Eric picked his head up, closing his eyes before they even registered the ceiling. The Young Businessman pushed his dick as deep into her as he could and groaned her name his body began to convulse as his thick seed shot into her. With each spurt of his cum that shot into her his body shook violently with pleasure. "Shit.." he whispered as the less intense waves hit him now. This allowed him to stroke her a little now with more loving strokes.

After some time and his orgasm had passed, he pulled out of her and fell back directly onto the bed and closed his eyes. "Elena, woman you are perfect." His hands came up to cover his face as he wiped some of the sweat away. He shuddered slightly as the last wave of ecstasy ran through his veins and almost like clockwork there was a knock at the door.

Eric popped up smiling like a teenager about to get caught by his parents. "Just put one of my shirts on." He whispered as he snuck under the covers on the far side of the bed so that he could watch the look on the person's face when Elena came to the door in a shirt that would barely cover a quarter of her thighs, or so he assumed. Elena had really nice perky breasts that he thought would keep the shirt from hanging down low.

As she came, so did he. It was so erotic to watch his body react to his orgasm. He tensed, then shivered, but held onto her. Elena loved every second of it. Her own orgasm was just as wonderful and once again, she felt their mingled fluids seeping down her inner thighs. He gave her a few more strokes tha were just enough to make her squirm because of the sensitivity that she was now feeling. She looked at him in the mirror and smiled brightly as he fell back onto the bed. "You're pretty perfect too!" She turned around and leaned back on the dresser, looking over his naked body.

When the door was knocked on, she met Eric's glance and smiled with him. Elena grabbed one of his shirts off the floor and slipped it on. It barely covered her ass, but it would have to do. Elena walked to the door and opened it. The bellboy was actually a young kid, looking to be in his teens. He gaped at Elena with her men's t-shirt on and her just fuck hair falling around her shoulders. She smiled politely to him and pulled the door open so that he could wheel the cart in. She caught him checking her out. Elena pretended not to notice, she really wasn't in a position to say anything because with the way that she was dressed, she was asking to be looked at.

"Thank you kindly!" She handed the kid a five dollar bill as a tip and shut the door. She then wheeled the cart over to the bed. The plates were covered as to keep the heat and fragrance of the food in, "Bon appetite! I'll be right back!" She then trotted to the bathroom.

Eric watched her wiggle into his shirt and he was sure that if he hadn't just finished having sex with her then he would have gotten aroused again. Eric's eyes moved to the young boy who was clearly shocked at Elena's beauty meeting him at the door. The Young Businessman couldn't help but laugh a little under his breath as the young man took in as much of her as possible, Eric had no doubts that he would masturbate to thoughts of Elena later this evening. No harm was done though, Eric had done the same thing when he was a child.

Eric watched his beauty roll the food over to him and tell him to eat. A yawn escaped his lips and his eyes slid to the television. He would wait for her before he dug into the food because it would be rude not to. He fought back sleep in the brief time that she was in the bathroom and eventually he lost. His eyes closed and he drifted off into a light slumber.

Elena came out of the bathroom feeling invigorated and clean again. She frowned a little when she saw that Eric was fast asleep. They hadn't eaten since lunch and she really wanted him to eat, but couldn't find it in her heart to wake him. She set his food aside and at hers. She had turned the TV on, but kept the volume low. It was mainly just a distraction while she ate her steak and salad. The food was absolutely delicious, "oh, you're missing out buddy!" She softly whispered! Then she realized that his food would be bad by morning, so she grabbed it and started to eat his share. She didn't want to be wasteful and she was sure that Eric wouldn't be upset.

After finishing both plates, she wheeled the cart just outside their door and brushed her teeth. She decided to wear Eric's shirt to bed. They would have an even busier day tomorrow and looking over their schedules, the only time that they'd get to see each other would be at lunch. Elena frowned, but they were here for the conference and that came first. She got into bed with Eric and after making sure that the alarm was set, she turned off the TV and light and snuggled next to him, slowly drifting to sleep; thinking about him and only him.

Eric slept for about an hour after Elena had drifted off. Slowly, with a bit of confusion playing on his face, he rolled over and waited for his eyes to adjust. There was Elena looking as peaceful and elegant as possible. He made sure not to make too much noise as he rolled out of the bed slid on some basketball shorts. The cart had been moved by the time that he stepped out into the hallway. The Young Businessman assumed that she had put his meal in the mini fridge but he didn't want to wake her by heating it up in the microwave so instead he headed down to the lobby to grab a quick snack.

It was only when he stepped off the elevator did he realize that he forgot to put both a shirt and shoes on. Luckily for him, no one seemed to notice because there were several other half naked men and women in the lobby.

At the small shop, he grabbed two snickers and a bottle of water. He charged them to the room so that Abstergo could pay the bill and he loitered in the lobby while he ate. Eric half way watched CNN and half way day-dreamed about all the events that had happened today. There was no way he could have predicted the turn of events that happened today but he would not have it any other way. He only hoped that Elena's feelings for him were deeper than sexual attraction. Today's events had helped him realize how close he felt to her and how much he actually wanted to explore these feelings. The two Snickers were finished before he had an opportunity to really finish exploring his thoughts but he decided it would be best to head back to the room.

After getting another key, he forgot his in the room. He returned just as quietly as he left but he returned with a settled stomach. Eric cozied up against Elena and headed back toward sleep.

Elena didn't feel him get out of bed, but when he came back, she noticed, though she didn't fully awake. Instead she just grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her as they spooned. She scooted her body back against his and let out a soft hum of pleasure. She fell right back into a sound sleep and didn't wake for the rest of the night.

When the alarm went off, Elena groaned and reached for it, but she reached too far and ended up falling off the bed entirely, "Fuck!" She cried out, then sat up laughing and grumbling. She turned the alarm off. "Well I'm up!" She flashed a smile at a sleepy, but sexy looking Eric. "I hope that this doesn't set the tone for the day because I don't want to be tripping all over the place." She managed to get to her feet, then she realized that she was completely under the t-shirt that she wore, so she blushed a little as she noticed that her ass and pussy was exposed when she stretched her arms up.

Trying to play up that she wasn't at all embarrassed, she cuddled back into bed with Eric. "I uh, kind of ate your dinner last night. I figured that you weren't going to wake up anytime soon and it would have just gone bad by morning." She smiled apologetically, "if it's any consolation, it was delicious and filled me up!" She was being cute now, partly so that Eric wouldn't be mad, though she sensed that he wouldn't have been. Just for added insurance, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "It's really nice waking up with you!"

Eric's wake up call was much more startling that he would have liked. The loud bang of her hitting the ground caused his adrenaline to rush through his veins. Once he realized what had happened a hearty laughed escaped his throat. "Oh, God." Eric struggled to catch his breath at the humor of the situation.

His laugh lasted for the entire time that she was on the ground. "I don't know babe. If the rest of my day is that funny it'll be a good one for me." Eric chuckled slightly as he sat up in the bed and stretched as well. His arms stretched above his head giving her a clear view of his muscles. At the same time, he admired her body without any shame. Eric wasn't used to sleeping next to a woman so he wasn't really sure if his erection was because of her or just morning wood. Either way, he wouldn't bother her with it.

His face slid into a smirk. "And here I was thinking that I would have something to eat this morning now wh.." his words were interrupted by her kiss which caused him to shiver slightly and all anger that he might have held was pushed from his mind. His voice lowered considerably, "It's nice waking up to you too." Eric took the lead this time, kissing her with a little too much passion. His manhood twitched a little while they kissed but he really didn't pay it any mind.

Eric fought to withdraw himself from her sweet kiss and slid out the bed, fully exposing his hard member. He would watch Elena look at it before winking and heading to the bathroom. She would be able to hear the shower start.

Elena would have liked to just keep kissing him and to possibly do other things, but they had to get ready for a long day and couldn't afford fooling around this morning. She could feel his reluctance to pull away from the kiss and she smiled at he got out of bed, exposing all of his body. She bit her lip seductively as she watched him walk into the bathroom. When she heard the shower start, she got a wicked idea and got out of bed herself. She pulled off his t-shirt before stepping into the bathroom, "May I join you in the shower? It will save time and water?" She smirked at him. It was obvious that Elena didn't care about such things, at least not at the moment.

She stepped past him, letting her breasts graze against his chest. Once she stepped into the stream of water, she grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him in it too. "I think this is the best way to start off the day!" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She could feel his erection at the apex of her thighs. She gave a little push against it, letting him know that she was well aware of it.

(Sorry about my extended delay.. It seems like keeping up with my leisure writing while taking a writing class was harder than I thought.)

Eric smiled as he watched his beauty step into the bathroom. He had half a mind to bend her over the sink but before he could make a move Elena was already pulling him into the shower. "Baby, you're full of good ideas. This has to be your best one yet." The water against his skin caused goosebumps to run laps around his body. The feel of her nipples sliding across his skin caused the goosebumps to rise further. Eric's head tilted to the left as he pondered whether or not his skin was actually aching.

Luckily for him, she pushed against his member which broke his thoughts. His erection embarrassed him a little but not because it was standing so proudly. They had a lot of sexual contact in the last twenty four hours and he was nervous that Elena might not be able to keep up. His fears were quickly pushed out of his head by her pressing against him, he smirked. "Absolutely, I could do this everyday."

Eric grabbed a washcloth and ripped the paper off of the hotel soap. He was surprised to find that the soap was better quality that he was used to and it lathered up rather nicely. Instead of washing himself, his hand immediately made its way out to Elena's right breast and began to clean her body. He was silent as he washed her and paid special attention to her nipple, wondering what her reaction would be.

Back
Top Bottom