Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 days of Heaven (Gent x QuietSeductress)

The Young Businessman couldn't really tell whether or not his attempted seduction had worked or not but for the time being he had to push his mind off of it. "I'm feeling pretty good," he stated as he scrolled through some notes in his phone reading up and reading up on a medication that helped patients to focus on tasks. After her initial seminar he had a meet to go to and that particular focus medication was the topic of discussion so he wanted to become as familiar as possible.

Eric looked up and smiled warmly to Elena as the elevator opened up at the bottom floor. "I'm gone sell til I cant sell no mo," he replied with a friendly chuckle as they headed out to the front where the cab driver was waiting for them. He would open the door to the cab and get a solid look at her ass before closing the door behind her and making his way around to the other side. As they rode, he reached over a placed a hand firmly on his thigh, "I know you're going to slay them today, I just know it." A reassuring smile played across his lips before he looked back down to his phone and murmured something about long lasting and easy to use in an attempt to figure out the best way to word it.

Riding with him in the cab, Elena got the sense that Eric was being a little flirty, especially when he put his hand on her thigh. She didn't mind flirty, in fact, she liked it. "Thanks, and you're going to do awesome too!" When they got to the conference, they headed in and signed in, getting their name tags and getting oriented with the building. Eric was scheduled until after Elena was done with her seminar and the close that she got to the conference room, the more pumped she was feeling.

This seminar was with a small private group of physicians. The drug in question was a heart medication oriented for children who suffered from heart murmurs and faulty valves. It would be prescribed in opposition to surgery, if surgery wasn't needed for the child. Elena knew the drug backwards and forwards, it had been something that she knew a lot about because she had a heart murmur of her own, though she didn't require medication, it was just something that she lived with.

She stood with Eric at the door to the conference room. Though the forefront of her mind was focused on the seminar, she still had Eric's delicious body floating in the back of her mind. She had a feeling that he wanted to flaunt himself in front of her and if she was going to be distracted by that, then she was just going to have to give him a little distraction of her own. "Okay, I think it's go time," she smiled at Eric, then boldly leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips, "wish me luck!" She gave him a wink before entering the room and shutting the door.

Eric was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the event, even though he should not have been so. He had never really experienced anything like this before so he was surprised that the FDA had went all the way out with complementary food, drinks, name tags and other fundamental conference things shocked Eric. His anxiety rose a little bit as he looked at his schedule, his day was extremely busy and he frowned a bit to himself that he would not be able catch her presentation. The Young Businessman would make it a point to hear every detail of her presentation when they got back to the room.

Eric stood beside her and thumbed through his iPhone while they stood outside the conference room. As she spoke he looked up to her and was ready to give her a last word of encouragement when he noticed her leaning in. His heart jumped immediately and their lips connected for the brief moment, or was he dreaming? His eyes followed her and caught her eye just before she winked to him and disappeared into the conference room. Eric did as best he could to hide the confusion and excitement in his face although he was almost positive that she would catch on to it.

Eric eventually made his way from the doorway, rushing to his first meeting of the day with a group of FDA representatives who were going over new drug regulations that they were going to send out in an email so The Young Businessman did not really pay a lot of attention to what the men were saying. Either Eric was going to wake up from a dream and be very heartbroken. Fortunately for him, he was living in reality and Elena really did kiss him before she went into her presentation. 'What does that mean for us?' Eric thought to himself while a new man got up and talked about something. He wouldn't push too hard, but he wanted a chance to properly kiss Elena back. His eyes shifted down to his watch and he shook his head slightly, time was creeping by.

Feeling like she left quite an impression on Eric, Elena entered the conference room with much confidence. She greeted the people at the table and introduced herself. After a few more people entered, she got her presentation underway. She was very motivated and passionate when she talked. Her dad used to say that she could sell ice to an Eskimo because that's how persuasive she could be. Elena's presentation lasted 45 minutes, with an additional 20 minutes talking about what practices wanted the drug that she was presenting.

Almost two hours later, she walked out of the room with ten new clients added to Abstergo's roster. Elena couldn't have been happier. She knew that Eric was still in his meeting and would have to wait until he was out to tell him the great news. Meanwhile, she went over to the lounge and had herself a celebratory mimosa, but just one, she didn't want to overdue it. It was almost lunch time and the conference with take a break for it, that's when she'd be able to meet up with Eric again.

She decided to wait by the room that he was in. She was so excited to tell him the news, but she kept her cool. This was the big leagues and she didn't want to be seen acting like a fool in front of a lot of important people. With the people in the room started to come out, Elena's eyes scanned the group for Eric. She found herself getting anxious to see his handsome face. Even though it was her intention to have kissed him earlier, she was taken a back by how wonderful the feeling was on her lips.

Eric had been drifting off somewhere in the reality of the meeting and a much more pleasing day dream about a plethora of activities that he would much rather be doing with Elena. Anxiety crept up through his chest as he looked down at his clock and suppressed a sigh so that he would not appear rude in front of these very important people. He shifted his attention slightly to jot down the more important points on FDA regulation changes. Finally, he heard the magic words, "Are there any other questions?" from the man that was facilitating the workshop. Unfortunately, there were a couple of questions around the room. Luckily, Eric paid attention to these questions because they filled in the holes in his note taking that had happened because he was focused on thoughts of Elena.

Upon filing out of the door he looked around, quickly spotting Elena and walked quickly over to her. "Hey Gorgeous," he greeted her as he headed in directly for another kiss. Eric kept it professional, as far as kissing could be considered professional, then grabbed her hand and headed toward the door. "I'm starving," he started as they made there way out the building and across the street where a bunch of food vendors had set up in a large, empty lot. Burgers, seafood, BBQ, Chinese and Mexican food smells battled for position in peoples noses. "How did it go?" Eric asked as he led her around trying to decide what vendor to try out on the first day of the conference.

Elena kissed him back chastely, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. She smiled widely at him because he called her gorgeous. He was always doing things like that and she assumed it was because she always smiled when he did it. "Hey yourself," she laced her fingers into his hand as he led her out of the building and over the mass setup of food vendors. "Me too, I could eat an elephant!" She said a little too loudly and started to giggle at herself. She couldn't believe the sheer amount of people in the streets, it was unreal.

"I got ten new clients to add to our roster!" She wanted to jump up and down with joy, but as that would be very unprofessional, she just squeezed his hand tightly. "How did the FDA thing go, I assume it was very dry?" Elena had been in an one of those types of meetings before and though it was important to have the information, there was just no way to make learning that stuff exciting. "Gos, there's just so many choices!" Elena looked around flabbergasted, "let's do this one, the crab cakes smell and look delicious!" She pulled Eric's hand and got into the line. She wasn't intending on letting his hand go until she absolutely had to. The kiss that they shared weighed on her thoughts and she really wanted to just be close to him.

Eric took the unprofessional route and jumped up and down twice for her in a show of his mutual excitement before allowing his eyes to travel back around to the vendors. "I'm so happy for you babe. I wish i could have been there, know you killed 'em." The Young Businessman didn't even notice his use of a pet name but he wouldn't have cared even if he did. There was such a wide assortment that he had no idea where to go so he was happy that she chose to get some seafood. "Yeah, I was fucking dying. Luckily I have a presentation this evening so I'll get to be a little more involved in what's going on." His stomach growled a little in anticipation of the crab cakes that they were about to eat. It seemed like forever as far as waiting in like was concerned but they passed it sharing some small talk. Eric held her very close to him the whole time which served two purposes because someone had decided to turn on some music and everyone else had decided to talk over it.

Eventually they got up to the front of the line and Eric motioned for Elena to go first then ordered two crab cakes for himself along with a side of corn and mashed potatoes with a sweet tea to drink. The vendor was a little pricy, as was to be expected at these kinds of events, so Eric reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet. He preferred if Elena let him pay for his own meal this time because of the price but he would not stop her if she decided that she wanted to pay because he didn't want to seem as if he was overbearing. However, he would ask her numerous times to be sure that she really wanted to pay if she asked to pay for his ticket because he did not want to seem cheap. Either way, Eric would head off toward some picnic tables, that the FDA had set up, with hopes of finding a small one where they could have some semi-private time.

As they waiting in line, Elena noticed that Eric kept her close to his side. It got a bit crowded with everyone out in the parking lot, but Elena liked the closeness. Once they got to the front of the line, they both ordered their meals. "I've got this one," she placed a hand on Eric's and smiled at him. It was only fair because he had bought dinner the night before. Elena pulled out her wallet and then her black Amex card and paid for the meals. She hoped that he was okay with her paying. Elena knew that some men felt castrated if they didn't pay for at least themselves and she was hoping that Eric wasn't one of them.

After grabbing some napkins, she followed Eric to the picnic tables. There was a table that was off to the side, a little bit away from the rest and that's where they sat. It was far enough away from the music that they wouldn't have to shout their conversation to each other. Elena decided to sit on the same side as Eric because she wanted to sit by him and because his side was shadier. She dug right into her lunch and ate enthusiastically because the food was delicious. She popped open her bottle of cream soda and drank half of it. "I used to drink these as a kid, brings back good memories!" She looked at the bottle a bit nostalgically. There was a light breeze and it swept through her hair, blowing it off to one shoulder exposing her fair skinned neck.

"This is quite the turn out, I don't think I've ever seen this many people in one place before!" Elena often looked at Eric with a smile on her face. He was such nice and good looking company. Feelings were starting to stir about inside her. Her and Eric had made friends quickly upon meeting each other because they were a like in a lot of ways, but now it seemed that Elena was starting to like him as more than a friend.

Eric sipped his sweet tea and looked at Elena simply enjoying her beauty for a moment. He smiled on the inside as she relived her childhood through the cream soda. It was something that never really appealed to him although he realized that lots of people found them to be tasty drinks. The wind seemed to blow in such a way that made Elena look like a movie star or a girl in a commercial. Eric looked around at all the people that had gathered for the event, "I dunno. I think I was expecting a lot of people. What I didn't expect was for everything to go so smoothly. The FDA definitely knows how to keep people on schedule." He laughed a bit knowing that often times business meetings became long winded and schedules were often ruined.

He took his fork and opened the crab cakes then watched as steam crept out of it like a genie freed from a lamp. His stomach growled angrily in anticipation and he leaned over to sip a little tea before he would take a fork full into his mouth. The deliciousness danced off of each and every tastebud in his mouth and his lips curled up into a pleasant, satisfied smile. He hummed like a Campbell's Soup slogan and chewed through the crab meat quietly. "This is amazing, just absolutely amazing." Eric winked at her, "I used to get so excited when my mom could afford a bushel of crabs. Little did I know she had to empty her account to do it but still, as a kid, I loved it."

Elena watched as Eric took a bite of his crab cake and beamed the sexiest smile. She smiled in return, "this is good, but I think watching you eat is even better!" Sure she was flirting, but it wasn't awkward at all, it was nice and she wanted to do it. When he told her a childhood story of his mom using all her money to buy crab, it was heart warming. "Your mom sounds like a wonderful lady!" Elena put her hand on his arm and caressed it softly. Elena joined in and ate her own crab cake. It really was delicious and it satisfied her hunger easily.

When she was done with her lunch, she looked at her watch. There was still half an hour before the allotted lunch time ended. "Well we've got half an hour to kill, what would you like to do?" She was in the greatest of moods and it had a lot to do with Eric. "Oh, I wanted to see if you'd be okay if I sat in on your presentation after lunch, I don't have any meetings until 3, so what do ya say?"

Eric smirked slightly at her eating comment and before he could even stop himself he spoke in a soft voice that could be described as under his voice, "You can watch me eat anytime you want." A laugh escaped his lips and he looked away for a moment and fought embarrassment. The Young Businessman couldn't believe that he had gotten ahead of himself like that. He was about to apologize but then she went on talking about his mother, Maybe she didn't hear me. He thought thankful for all the background noise even though it was quieter on this side of the lunch area. Eric smiled at her then continued to eat and he finished the crab cakes in no time.

The Young Businessman gulped down the rest of his tea then wiped his mouth with the little napkin that was in the plastic with his fork. Eric gathered all of the trash and took it over to a trash can and dropped it, the trash landed with a soft thud. A smile played on his face as he returned over to the spot where they had just shared a magnificent lunch and he rubbed his stomach a little as he checked his watch. She was right, a whole half an hour, there was so much they could do in a half of an hour. A mischievous smile played across his face, she had tried him earlier so he decided to try her now. Eric leaned in and kissed her on the cheek while nodding, "Sure, you can come to my presentation," his voice changed a little to a tempting, seductive tone, "But for this thirty minutes that we have to waste, lets go find somewhere quiet where I can kiss you properly?"

Eric stood back to his full height and looked at Elena with a soft smile. His heart was beating wildly in his chest with the idea that he may have crossed the line with her. He wanted very badly to kiss her but he wanted even more not to ruin his chances in the long run.

Happy to hear that she could sit in on his presentation, Elena smiled brightly at him. She noted his change in tone and when he asked to go somewhere a bit quieter so that he could kiss her properly, Elena's heart jumped to her throat. She sat there a moment in awe. She had no idea that this was the way lunch was going to go, but she was definitely liking it. "Yeah, okay," she uttered and stood up before Eric.

She grabbed his hand in hers and looked around for a place, "perhaps you can see better since you're taller than me!" She stood on her tip toes, but even that didn't help. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she didn't want to waste anymore time dotting around. Hopefully Eric would find a place quickly.

Eric immediately got excited at the fact that she had accepted his proposal and he got even more excited at the fact that she seemed just as eager as he was. He grabbed her hand firmly and led her around the building while his eyes scanned the area for somewhere quiet. As he turned the corner on the building with Elena in tow, he noticed a door left cracked open that lead to the back of the building where all the janitorial staff and night security had their offices and since it was the middle of the day and a conference was going on, so he assumed it was completely empty.

Eric continued down the hallway, checking doors as he went but the majority of them were locked and he cursed every time a handle rejected him. Finally, he pushed the handle on a small bathroom door that gave way to him and he swung Elena in as quickly as possible then shut the door and locked it which left them in complete darkness for a moment. Eric's hand patted around the wall before eventually finding the light and flipping the switch. Much to his delight, the bathroom was unexpectedly clean, much like the cleanness of a home bathroom. There was one toilet, one sink, some soap, toilet paper, a paper towel dispenser and a bar for handicapped people. Eric scanned the room for a moment then smiled devilishly as he looked at Elena. The Young Businessman pulled her into his arms, leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Elena followed Eric as he looked for a quiet place for them to make out. Elena was beaming from ear to ear because they were finally going to be able to have some time to really express how they felt about one another. He took her around to the back of the building and into a corridor that led to several different maintenance offices and closets. They weren't having any luck finding an unlocked door and just when she thought that this was going to be a lost cause, a door handle opened.

She was flung into the darkness of the room and stood there while Eric found the switch. Elena squinted as the light hurt her eyes and once she became adjusted, she looked around. They were in a seemingly clean bathroom and as she looked from one end to the other, Eric pulled her in his arms and kissed her. Elena wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She softly whimpered into his mouth as she felt that spark again. Her heart was beating so fast that she swore that Eric could hear it. It wasn't a nervousness that she was feeling, it was an excitement. Her and Eric had been flirting and innocently touching each other since they arrived in Miami and with his almost naked body image burned in her brain, Elena wanted this kiss more than anything.

Sensual pleasure flooded through his body as he felt Elena open herself up to him and invite him in as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The softness of her fingers and her lips drove him crazy almost instantly and her soft whimper did not help. At her sound, he unintentionally let out a groan of immense satisfaction, a type of release that signified a barrier being broken, a barrier that Eric never wanted to be rebuilt. His lips pressed back onto hers at first with the greediness of a high schooler who wanted to make out with his girlfriend before class but soon calmed down into a more seasoned, almost teasing sort of way that, hopefully, awoke her inner most desire.

His hands remained stationary around her waist for the first thirty or forty five seconds that they shared kissing but they soon crept to life and began to travel around her frame. The came up first and drew trails up her back and round to her neck then to the side of her face as if containing the passion that they were sharing so none of it escaped. Next, they traveled back down her back and his muscles flexed in an attempt to bring her closer to Eric's strong frame.

His head had tilted slightly to the right at this point and his pinky, fleshy tongue slipped teasingly across her bottom lip then back into his mouth waiting to see what her reaction would be. If it was favorable, he would slide it back out of his mouth to search for and dance with her tongue. His hands again felt life and began to creep down her back further, on a mission for the ass that he had been staring at as long as he had been employed at Abstergo. The Young Businessman would be sure not to press boundaries too far and would retreat from any activity that she gave a negative response to.

The way that he kissed was so different from any way that a guy had ever kissed her. Elena stood there with her arms around him and her lips connected to his. It was the most incredible feeling and she didn't want it to end. He seemed eager to kiss her and that only fueled her own eagerness, but then he slowed it down and focused on the movements of his lips on hers and it made her melt. Elena knew that from this point on, things with Eric were going to be different and it was going to be the best kind of different. She didn't want to go back to how things were before, not that it was bad, it was just not like this.

When he started to move his hands along her back and up to her neck, she got chills. She imagined what his hands would feel like on her and the reality was far better than what she thought up. She let out another small moan when his hands reached the side of her side, it was such a romantic gesture and Elena returned it by moving her hands down to the sides of his face. She willingly scooted closer to him as he gently pulled her body closer. The heat of his body was erotic and she instantly pictured him without a shirt again.

She was quite enjoying the kiss and was happily surprised when his tongue slipped out to graze her lips. It seemed he was testing the waters to see where the boundaries were. Elena was impressed with his skills and she smiled as she felt his hands make a slow crawl to her ass. He definitely knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it. Elena pulled away from the kiss, making it seem like she was denying him. She looked into his eyes a moment, just wanting to soak in the reality of the situation. Without saying a word, she grabbed his face and brought his lips to hers, where he would be greeted by an eager tongue, waiting to play with his. She then stood on her tip toes and moved her ass up to his hands, letting him know that that's where she wanted them.

Eric's heart jumped out of his chest when she stopped the kiss and pulled away from him. His hands would rush back to the small of her back like a child attempting not to get caught doing something that he or she wasn't supposed to be doing. His eyes travelled around her face in anxiety and nervousness as he slowly realized that he had completely blew his chance with this marvelous woman. His body began to slouch slightly as defeat filled his veins, "I..I'm," the words struggled to find their way through the knot in his throat and just as he began to hang his head he felt Elena's lips press and her tongue begin to dance with his.

The Young Businessman returned the kiss with a renewed vigor and a smirk on his face, she had got him and got him good. He felt her body shift, forcing his hands to grip the roundness of her ass. Eric was pleasantly surprised by this and took advantage of the opportunity, grabbing as much as possible, he appreciated a nice full ass and was surprised at how much Elena really had. Not wanting to waste an opportunity, he bent his knees slightly then stood back up and tightened the grip on her ass, his muscles begging her feet to remove themselves from the ground in hopes that her legs would find their way around his waist.

Next, Eric would spin around and push her back up against the thankfully clean, wooden bathroom door causing a thud that echoed down the hallway. This caused Eric to break the kiss as a chuckle made its way up and out of his mouth before his lips found their way to her neck. Her sweet, seductive scent crept up his nostrils and invaded his mind. "Fuck," he whispered involuntarily in a raspy, lusty voice. Eric groaned as he placed firm kisses on her neck simply loving this moment.

Elena got the reaction that she wanted from him, though she hadn't intended to make it seem like she was denying hi, but it seemed to all work out for the best. When he gripped her ass firmly, Elena moaned and as she felt her feet being lifted off the ground, she lifted her knees and wrapped her legs around his waist. She never stopped kissing him and it was glorious. The bathroom soon filled with the sounds of their moans and lips smacking against one another.

Before she knew it, she could feel the smooth surface of the door on her back as Eric pressed her against it. It made a loud noise and she looked wide eyed at him then let out a small giggle as he chuckled. When he started to kissed her neck, Elena ran her fingers along the nape of his neck and craned her head to the side, giving him more flesh to kiss. His hair smelled good, his whole body smelled good and Elena couldn't get enough of him. It seemed to be the same of him as he groaned against her skin.

Then Elena heard footsteps in the hallway and she pulled Eric's face up to her and put her finger to her lips, indicating for him to be quiet. Quickly, Elena reached for the light switch and flipped it off. The footsteps grew louder as they got closer. Elena could only feel Eric's presence because it was too dark to see anything. The footsteps went past them and once she heard the sound of a door opening and closing, she flipped the lights back on.

After adjusting to the brightness again, Elena looked at Eric and smiled as she started to blush. "Why do I feel like we're in high school and we've ditched class to go and makeout in the bathroom?" She started to laugh and little as she played with the collar of Eric's shirt. She didn't know how far things would have went if they weren't somewhat interrupted, but in a way, it was a good thing because if they were going to take this further, Elena didn't want it to be in a bathroom.

Eric had almost lost himself in passion when Elena broke it by shushing him. His heart jumped from nervousness and excitement as they listened to the steps go down the hall way together and as the door closed he let out a hushed laugh and shook his head. His hands massaged her ass a little bit as he held her up against the door still for no particular reason. She was right, it felt very much like high school again and a part of him found it exciting. "I don't know. Ditching work to go to the bathroom and make out is completely different than ditching school to go to the bathroom and make out." He gave her a teasing smile then kissed her gently before letting her down gently. As he let her down, their bodies rubbed against each others due to Eric's inability to take a step backward. He let out a relatively loud moan as her body rubbed against his enlarged manhood that he had completely forgot about.

He took a step back and tried to hide the embarrassment on his face. Eric looked at his watch and they still had about fifteen minutes left before he would have to give his presentation. The Young Businessman wasn't sure if his body would calm down in time and he bit his lip out of nervousness. He didn't have a problem masturbating but he didn't want to do it in front Elena because he was afraid she might judge him. "Well this was fun," he smiled and reached down to try to adjust his dick some then turned to face her, "Do you think this," he motioned to his member, "will distract people during my presentation?" Eric laughed some then went over toward the sink, turned the cold water and and began to rinse his face off in an attempt to calm his body.

He agreed with her that this hiding in the bathroom felt a little juvenile, but he remarked that it was entirely different. She nodded at him and laughed. "Yes, it is different, we're adults now, we should know better!" As she was put down on her feet, she felt her middle rub against his and it was evident that he was excited. Elena gasped slightly and tried not to look down, as tempting as it was. It excited her to know that he was so excited to kiss her. His moan too, got her going and she had half a mind to pull him to her and continue their charade.

She watched as he stepped back and looked a little embarrassed. Elena thought it was cute, but she didn't point it out, it would most likely make him feel more embarrassed. They had only wasted half their time in the bathroom and were left with 15 minutes to do whatever. Elena adjusted her blouse and slacks and ran her fingers through her hair. She gaped at him when he asked if his bulge would be a distraction during his presentation. "Well I won't be looking at your eyes, if that's what you mean," Elena walked over to the sink and turned off the water. "I think it's only fair that I do something about that since I'm the one that caused it."

It was her turn to be bold and she grabbed at his waistband and pushed him to the door, but made sure that it didn't make a loud noise. Keeping her eyes on his, she undid his belt and then his pants, letting them fall to the floor. he stood before her in just his underwear from the waist down. She leaned in and kissed him, then slowly got down on her knees. She was greeted face to face with his bulge, then she removed his underwear and could feel the heat radiating off his cock. He was impressive and she looked up at him and smiled, "I want to do this for you," she whispered. She didn't want Eric to think that she did this kind of thing a lot. In fact, she barely even did it, but she had such a connection with Eric that she was eager to do it for him.

After a moment, she wrapped her dainty fingers and smooth palm around the base of his shaft and started to lick and kiss his tip. Once it was well lubricated, she sank her lips around him and started to suck. She could taste the soap that he used this morning along with his natural flavor, it was a heady mix and Elena loved it.

The Young Businessman chuckled a little as Elena said that she would be distracted, "At least one person will be then." Eric smiled at the mirror and tried to adjust himself again. He heard Elena's words but they didn't really register until she had pushed him up against the door admittedly, a lot more gentle than he had been earlier. He watched her very closely and hoped that this was not a game that she was playing with his mind and once she kissed him, he knew that she was serious.

When she removed his pants, it allowed his manhood to show itself more since there was less fabric holding it down. Once she removed the black boxer briefs, it began to stand to it's full, proud size. Eric was pleased with his dick even though it was not a super huge pornstar like penis. Eric's length was somewhere between seven and eight inches, although it had been years since he really measured so he wasn't sure anymore, and it was thick enough that Elena would not be able to fit her entire hand around it. He couldn't help but wonder what she thought about his dick and figured that she would tell him eventually, probably after the conference sometime because they were pretty open with each other.

His thought process quickly got blurred as he felt her lips teasing his tip. Eric's head leaned back softly against the door as he closed his eyes, welcoming the pleasure. His left hand moved the his hanging shirt out of the way so that she could have full access to his properly trimmed manhood. His right hand rubbed the smooth skin on her cheek for a brief moment before it went up to cover his mouth. The Young Businessman absolutely loved receiving head and was often vocal while doing so. Little did Elena know, once his dick passed her lips and met her tongue, he was putty in her hands. "Gah damn Elena.." he whispered as a shiver went through his body.

Smiled when she heard Eric's appreciation. Though she didn't do this often, she was still pretty good at it whenever she did do it. With her lips wrapped around his tip, she swirled her tongue just along the underside of his head, then she slowly slipped her lips down onto him. She got about halfway down, then came back up. She was wanting to tease just a little to really get his arousal going. She repeated this process a few times, then she went for it and sank her mouth all the way until they touched his body. Elena didn't have much of a gag reflex, it was just something that she was born without. She felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat, then she slowly pulled up. She looked up at Eric, wanting to see that sexy smile that he had, then she started to really suck on him.

The intention was obvious, she wanted to make him cum. As much as it seemed that he would need it, she also needed it too. She got a lot of pleasure out of pleasuring him. She kept her rhythm steady and used one hand to stroke as well as her lips. Her tongue stayed relaxed, but slid up and down the underside of his shaft every time. She lightly made moaning noises and Eric would be able to hear her breathing accelerate as she picked up speed.

Eric sort of lost himself in the ecstasy that she was providing. His dick twitched and jumped on occasion based on the way her tongue swirled around it. He looked down, watching her work diligently on his hard member. In his mind, the visual was almost just as good as the physical, almost. His right hand rested onto of her head as she took his entirety into her mouth. A long, low, lust filled groan was emitted from his throat and his neck apparently stopped working for a moment causing his chin to rest on his chest as he temporarily succumbed to the pleasure. His entire body twitched extremely hard and his balls drew a little closer to his body as she deep throated him. Eric groaned again slightly, even whining a little when she removed his member from the back of her throat. "Fuck," Eric whimpered a little and shook his head as he tried to recover.

When she looked up their eyes connected for a moment, it was probably one of the most powerful moments they had experienced together. Here she was, this extremely strong, motivated woman submitting herself to Eric long enough to pleasure him exclusively. The look on her face was obvious, she wanted to make him cum, but it was different. Sure, they were on a time constraint and they both needed to get back but she wasn't giving him a look as if she wanted him to do it so they could hurry up and leave. He felt like she genuinely wanted to please him, to taste him and to make him happy. This thought, combined with her increased speed and technique drove Eric up a wall both physically and in regards to his lust. The Young Businessman couldn't believe it but he felt the familiar feeling building down in his balls and his lower abdomen, the feeling of an upcoming climax. "Ba..baby," he stuttered slightly from her onslaught, "You..re gonna make me.." he leaned his head back against the door slightly as he started to convulse a little and groaned again. His hand moved off of her head and hit the door behind him with a little thud. He would have finished his sentence but he wanted to hold back his orgasm long enough for Elena to get out of the way if she wanted.

Elena thoroughly enjoyed all the moaning and utterances from Eric. She was happy that this act please him so much. Though she was on her knees before him, she didn't feel at all submissive. Giving him head had it's own power to it. Elena worked his cock in her mouth with just enough intensity to gauge how Eric reacted to her movements. It was quite the learning experience. Elena felt that she needed to know what turned him and and what didn't so that she could give him the best possible experience that she could give. As he continued to suck him off, her hands moved about his torso and thighs. She felt his muscles and it was so good to finally touch them after having their images burned into her brain. She wanted to do more than just touch them with her hands, but right now, she just wanted to focus on pleasing him orally.

She smiled as she knew that he was getting near his release. She didn't speed up or slow down. As he moved back to the door, Elena figured that he was making room in case she didn't want to swallow his cum, but she moved with him, letting him know that she wanted it in her mouth. She started moaning against his cock, wanting him and urging him to cum. Her slurping and breathing got louder and could possibly be heard from the hallway, but she didn't care, she wanted this so bad and she was going to have it. One of her hands reached up and caressed his chest as she looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth.

Eric couldn't take it any longer. As soon as she began moaning on his dick, he relaxed his PC muscles and felt the warm liquid come speeding down his cock. His entire body shivered noticeably which cause his hips to buck and accidentally shoved his dick in her mouth a little more. He pumped spurt after spurt of his thick cream into her mouth, each time his manhood pulsed as if it had a heart of his own. Eric had been sexually deprived before this encounter so his orgasm as long and hard. His eyes connected with hers again as his lust filled looked changed to one of strictly pleasure. Eric also wanted to see how she would take to receiving his seed.

After several more intense throbs, his orgasm would finally begin to subside. This caused him to shake a little as his, know super sensitive, cock remained between her lips. The Young Businessman burned this image of Elena into his head almost not believing that it was happening or would ever happen again. This was the most happy he had been in a long time and he wanted to return the pleasure for Elena but he knew that time would not allow it. Once she was finished with his dick, signified by her removing it from her lips and hands, he would help her to her feet, give her to opportunity to either swallow or spit, then he would kiss her passionately. "Thank you," he whispered in his ear before checking his watch. Five Minutes, he thought to himself before gathering up his things. "We have to go!" Eric's face contorted slightly, he really didn't want to leave but he knew that they had to. He opened the door, looking around to make sure the coast was clear then grabbed her hand and walked quickly toward the location of his presentation.

Back
Top Bottom