Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Embedded (Gunner x LingeringDesire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric listened carefully by the door for a few minutes, ensuring Presley was the only one there. He snuck quietly into the room, pulling a length of rope from his cargo pocket, he paused for a few seconds to let his eyes adjust to the dark of the room. Carefully he tied her wrists to the headboard, not tight enough to wake her, but not loose enough for her to slip out of either. First one wrist, then the other. He didn't want her to awaken just yet, not that it would really matter if she did. Not only was he stronger and heavier than her, but he also had better leverage & knew how to use it. Even if she had awoken, and decided to struggle, it wouldn't matter.

He smirked to himself, a gesture difficult to see in the wanning light. He reached back into his cargo pocket and pulled out the other item he'd brought. A blindfold. He reached down to place it on her, but thought better of it at the last moment. Initially he'd thought that having her blindfolded, having his every touch be a surprise as the way to go, but in that moment he decided that he'd rather have her be able to see him, to watch him tease her until she cried out in frustration.

Silently he slipped out of his clothes; all of them, revealing not only his muscular frame but also his hard, erect cock. He turned up her bedside lamp a little, just enough that she would be able to see everything he did.

"Wake up doll." he said, gently patting her on the cheek.
"Wake up..."

In her dreams Eric's head was buried between her legs as she screamed and writhed on her bed. Her body convulsing with pleasure until she finally succumbed and gave in to his ministrations. The orgasm in her dreams was just as good as any she'd had with him the night before. Pres wasn't sure what was going on when fingers patted her cheeks gently. His voice assaulted her ears in equally gentle whispers. Brown eyes opened in the dim light and registered Eric's face there hovering above hers. Frowning slightly she moved to stretch...

Panic stricken eyes flitted around the room. Over him and then up to her hands. "What the fuck Eric?" She said in a loud hiss as she registered the ropes binding her wrists loosely but with enough force to hold her there and make it impossible to escape. "W-what are you doing?" Her wakeful state was still a bit off and her voice was a bit raspy as she looked him over. Hungry eyes swept over his bare form, God help her... she wanted him. Biting her lip she tore her gaze away from his erect cock and whimpered.

"I said no... we can't do this. I hate you, love your cock but loathe you, despise you... I..." She stopped talking. She knew what he wanted and damn him, he knew she wanted it too. She wanted him to fuck her so hard she climaxed as much... if not more than... the previous night. Thankfully she wasn't blindfolded... seeing him touch her was torture enough, but add a blindfold and well... She sighed gently.

"Damn you, I hate how I want you to fuck me... But I will not allow you this. You can't just come in here when you want and fuck me... Eric it's called rape and well, the military frowns on that shit. Besides that lovely piece I'm doing could go terribly bad in a heart beat." She glared at him. Her body told the truth and well no matter how hard she tried, she was weak. "Please just untie me and go... I don't want you." She bit her lip trying to hide her lie and hoping he didn't and couldn't see through it.

Eric couldn't help but chuckle a little at her response. He addressed ehr denial directly, ignoring her comments about reprecussions. She wouldn't rat, she enjoyed herself too much. And she wouldn't blackmail him with the article; she had too much 'journalistic integrity'. No, she was just trying save face. Well he wouldn't let her, especially not after the way she'd treated him the previous night.

"That's not true, and we both know it." he said, using the tone of a teacher who'd just caught a student in a lie.
"Why, just before I woke you, you were moaning my name."

He paused for a moment, his eyes roving up & down her barely covered body.

"Your nipples are so hard they're about to cut through your top. You pussy-"

Eric paused for a moment, and ran two fingers along her lower lips, being careful not to touch her slit or pierced clit and brought them back so she could see them, glistening slightly in the light.

"-is about to soak through your shorts. And don't think I haven't noticed than you can't keep your eyes off my cock. Don't be shy, stare. I don't mind."

His hand went back to stroking the growing wet spot on her soft shorts, still being careful to avoid actually stimulating her, instead only teasing her with the inkling of what was to come. He did that fore several seconds, then suddenly stopped & looked Presley right in her deep brown eyes.

"You & I know that both of us need this. I can see it in your eyes. Don't lie to me, and don't lie to yourself, because we both know that the last thing either of us wants is for me to walk back right back out that door."

Gently he cupped her cheek.

"SO why don't you calm down, lay back, make your fantasy a reality, alright doll?" he said, gently stroking her leg with the other hand.

Her eyes went wide at him, she hadn't been moaning his name... had she? Questioning herself she remembered the dreams and paled. Biting her lip she held her tongue, for the moment. His fingers touched her, tracing slowly, tantalizingly along her outer lips beneath her shorts. Before she could stop herself she was moaning and lifting her hips, attempting to get more contact.

Deep brown eyes lingered on his hard length, her teeth chomping down on her lip to keep from moaning again. His touch continued to be soft, teasing her without truly committing to giving her what she needed. On the verge of begging for more, she was close to breaking down when he stopped. Trembling lips parted and long breaths were dragged in.

Her eyes locked with his, as much as she hated to admit it, he was right. Saying nothing she turned her head into his hand, ashamed that he could have this much control over her body. Her relaxed and settled her head on the soft pillow beneath it. "Please... Don't leave me Eric." She whispered as his hand trailed her leg.

Presley didn't want to fall into this pattern of sex for them at night while hating each other so opening during the day. It would reign havoc on her life and her sanity. "My fantasy isn't being tied up... but since it's something I've never had done... perhaps I will enjoy it." She stared up at him, her thigh trembling where his fingers trailed. Opening her legs for him she gave him a soft smile, "Make my fantasy a reality, babe." She hated hearing girls call guys that, but she wasn't sure what endearment would work in this case... their case.

She waited, her entire body covered in cold bumps at the idea of him giving her more mind blowing orgasms.

Eric was surprosed how easily she responded to his touch. Maybe she was just already primed from her saucy dreams, but even so, she was incredibly responsive; moaning, trembling & moving her hips in an attempt to get more contact. And then she gave in, which made him smile. But contrary to what she probably expected, the smile wasn't cocky or victorious, but rather, happy and almost relieved. He smirked a bit at her 'pet' name for him.

"No problem, doll."

Eric got on top of her, straddling her waist and bent down, putting her face inches from hers. He looked like he was coming in for a kiss, but at the last second his mouth veered away, instead going to the soft flesh where her shoulder & neck met, giving her a sharp bite, being careful though not to leave a lasting visible mark. He got both sides, then slowly started to slide his naked flesh down her body, sucking & nibbling his way down her chest, never breaking eye contact with the journalist. He paused for just a second to lift her shirt, exposing her pert breasts & rock hard nipples. He licked his way down her hot flesh, arriving, finally, at her nipple. He lavished it attention for over a minute; squeezing, pinching, nibbling, sucking & licking, before switching to the other and repeating, still keeping his eyes glued to Presley's.

Eventually he disengaged himself from her bosom, and slowly slid farther down her body, purposefully pressing his hard, erect cock against the growing wet spot on her shorts, until he had slid almost completely off of her, resting himself between her spread legs. He paused for a few seconds, content to blow his hot breath across the wet spot easily visible on her shorts. Finally, he bent down slightly and took the fabric of her shorts in his mouth, being sure to graze his teeth against her wet & ready lips. Slowly he pulled his head back, drawing her shorts down , until they were bunched around one leg, close enough to 'off' for him. He pulled his eyes away from hers just long enough to fully take in her ready form, specifically her slit.

Slowly he reached up, resting his hands on her hips and slid his thumbs into her, pulling apart her lips and slowly licking up the entire length of her slit from top to bottom, then circled around her pierced clit. He was teasing her, exciting her, but he had no plan of bringing her to orgasm. At least not yet...

The way he was treating hrt was a reflection of the circumstances. While the first time they'd been spontanious & almost frenzied, this time it was planned. Eric was being careful & meticulous, taking his time with her body.

Her smile widened at him, if he only knew how she enjoyed hearing him call her doll. It didn't make her think he was calling her a sex doll, just something that was treasured, like back in the day. Mobsters called their girls doll-face and other such silliness. With his one word she, no THEY, became timeless. God, she was such a romantic. His smile was off... she realized after processing her thoughts. He was happy, and not giving out a cocky little jab at her needy body. Curious indeed.

Her eyes flicked over him as he straddled her smaller body. Her lips prepped for his 'landing; but at the last second he diverted the landing and made her groan in response. Her head tilted, first one way and then the other. Moaning in pleasure at his action she almost wished he'd leave a mark, almost. His eyes burned into hers, her lips pouted, having wanted a kiss and not receiving it. But her body pulsed and writhed under him as he slowly moved down assaulting her flesh with his mouth. She could feel his cock against her, through her shirt as he slid down and lifted the hem of her shirt up.

"Oh god yes..." She whined as he moved his mouth to her breasts, his fingers pulling and twisting the sensitive nipples to hardened peaks. The way he kept his eyes locked on hers made the moment THAT much hotter. Her back arched offering more breast to his hungry mouth and questing fingers. His assault was precise and expertly carried out. Presley felt like she was going to burst if her pussy didn't receive adequate attention and soon. Already her core quivered in anticipation, leaking her nectar to her shorts and praying he took notice of her condition soon.

Arching even higher she spread her legs wide as his cock pressed into her entrance through her shorts. She didn't mind that they were in the way she only wanted more of him there. "Please Eric.... please take me..." She whispered out softly begging him. He ignored her and instead took to blowing streams of air into her soaked crotch. The sensation was maddening. She whimpered as her pussy twitched, if he didn't stop she was likely to orgasm from just the slightest of touches.

After what seemed like an hour, though it was only a matter of a few seconds, his teeth gripped her shorts and slowly pulled them down. She knew he stopped in the middle of her pussy to rake his teeth over her sensitive lips. Once the damn things hit mid thigh she was spreading her legs and attempting to invite him to fuck the shit out of her aching core. But no, he had to drag them clear to her toes. Shaking her leg she flipped the soaked short to the floor and looked back at him to see him staring at her enticing pussy, maybe her tricks were working.

NO, he was only toying with her again. His thumbs sliding in between her outer lips to open her up for his mouth. She cried out as her body tensed and she shook in a full body tremor. She was so close to orgasm, one touch and she'd explode around his tongue, finger or cock. But she groaned cause nothing was inserted or even attempted to enter her aching hole. Only his tongue sliding over her lips slowly gathering her essence. He seemed to be drawing this out and leaving her needy and agony on purpose. "Make me cum, please. I need it, fuck... I'll be a good girl... just please, Eric... please. Babe?" She groaned out the sentence, it was indicative of how wanton she was.

Though as her body submitted her head came to a conclusion that he was as good as fucked if she got a hold of him at night. A plan slowly started to form, it wasn't as good as his but it was a plan. If only she could put it into action.

Eric smiled when she begged, a bit of his cockiness slipping back in. Every sound she made, every little movement, from her quivering hips to her arching back, spoke of a woman in need of a man's help, and every single movement she made

"Don't worry doll. I'll take good care of you. Even better than last night. Just don't be ungrateful this time, alright?" he whispered, his eyes locked to hers.

But instead of moving forward and sliding his hard cock into her waiting folds, he put his mouth back against her wet, needy slit. He was going to give her double what she got last night. At least. He slowly worked his tongue inside of her tightness, licking her walls, then twisted his tongue left, then right, then up, then down, then stabbed deep into her, nuzzling her pierced clit & glittering ornament with his nose the whole time. He alternated that technique with deeply licking the entire length of her gash, strong strokes up and down before switching back, always keeping eye contact. Occasionally he would gently graze her wet, ready lips with his teeth, savoring her taste. He started to moan into her slit, the vibrations of the sound traveling into her. His tongue had just become his own fleshy vibrator. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her, still moaning, his body urging her to get her first one for the night.

It was hard to control himself enough to stick to his plan. Right now, he wanted nothing more that push his wanting cock into her and rut like an animal, like last night. But he had to keep control. He had to make her pay for the previous night's disrespect. He worked as hard as he could on her, hoping she finished soon, so they could both have fun.

"Ungrateful?" She questioned, her mind not thinking about last night in her state of frantic need. She was only ungrateful because he had come in and TOOK. She was fine without him taking her to places higher than she could go alone. "Damn you..." she moaned out as his tongue worked into her wanton hole. The action caused her back to arch and her hips roll, moving her along his thrusting tongue. She was so needy. She felt herself quivering around his tongue, soon she'd be exploding on his tongue. He was too eager to take her there it seemed.

Averting her gaze she held back and took a deep breath to collect herself. She would cum on her own time and NOT when he wanted to her. Bitch was determined. Smiling down at him she rode his tongue, allowing it to fuck her deeply as she held back the moment. I am in control of my body, not Eric, she lied to herself repeatedly as his tongue dipped into her eagerly again and again. Though the second he moaned she whimpered. The vibrations too much for her tiny body to take.

"Fuck.... Eric... No." She whimpered, hips lifting and her back arching in pleasure as she started the upward spiral. The point of no return, she'd passed that miles back and only could whine at him as her body slowly gave up it's fight. Jerking motions of her body against the ties that bound her hands to the bed she began to cry out. Slowly her voice lifted in intensity. She'd held off too long and was now going to explode around his tongue. Served the bastard right, she thought as he eyes rolled back in her head. "Fuck.... you...."

Her pussy convulsed and sucked at his tongue for a second before she, apparently, attempted to drown him in her cum. Losing control she screamed his name. It took her a long moment to come down from the high. Her sensitive pussy still convulsing and writhing as her breasts heaved and jiggled in defeat. "Damn... Eric.... damn." Was all she could manage to stutter out. Maybe now he'd fuck her into oblivion, though if her next orgasm was anything like the last one, she was in hell of a lot of trouble.

Ungrateful. Yes. Luckily for her, his mouth was busy with other things, otherwise she would have been told exactly what he meant. But as it was, he was concentrating on other things. He looked up, over her beautiful breasts, meeting her eyes. He could see the self-control in them, the burning defiance. Presley was a fighter, and that was a big turn-on for him. Having to work for it made it that much more edifying.

She was almost there, he could feel it, and he could hear it in her simpering voice. She quivered around his intruding tongue, her moving hips pressing back against his face, gently coating his face in a thin layer of her intimate juices. He gave her one last, good moan into her core. Suddenly the bed started to shake a little, the result of her bound hands jerking against the bedframe. She clamped down on his tongue, almost to the point of causing him pain. Almost. She cursed him, despite the fact that she was obviously enjoying herself. It was all part of the game, at least it was to him. In the end she couldn't say no to him, just like he knew that if it came down to it, he wouldn't ever be able to say no to her. Finally she gave in all the way, cumming & cumming & cumming into his mouth, squirting her hot juices down his throat. There was almost too much of it, and he barely managed to stifle a choke as she nearly flooded him out. But he did manage to keep his cool, and once she started to come down off her orgasm, he pulled his face from her dripping folds, his face, and some of his hair, dripping her juices. He bent down and wiped most of it off on her sheet, since it was soaked anyway.

"That was great doll." he said as he got off the bed and started to get dressed again.

He started to pull his underwear back on. Suddenly he dropped them back to the floor again and climbed back up between her legs.

"Just kidding doll. Ready for round two?" he asked with a grin.

Of course the question was retorical. They were going again regardless. He set his hard, hot, throbbing cock against her sopping slit and slowly started to push into her. His first thrust was barely enough to get his whole head in, before pulling out again. His next thrust went a little deeper into her. And again & again & again, each marked with a grunt, every thrust going just a little deeper than the one before until he had finally buried his entire length in her, letting out a satisfied moan.

"Damn girl..." was all he could think to say as he slowly started to pick up pace, being sure to push against her G-spot with every thrust.

When he pulled back his head to look at her she wanted to scream, she honestly thought she'd drown him. Though explaining that would have been worse than him surviving. So, in a way, she was glad he survived. Wiping his face on her already soiled sheet, she could of sworn they were turning it into a water bed together. The scent of sex permeated the air around them. Silently she watched him slip from the bed and start pulling on his clothes. Panicking she squeaked at him, "You're going to untie me....right?"

The bastard gave her THAT grin, the one that caused her panties to slip down her legs from miles away. Hell, she could take a picture of it and each time she glanced... down the motherfuckers would go. Groaning she could only seem to nod up to him in answer. What the hell was she doing agreeing to this... this second round. She got hers, hell he didn't HAVE to get his. Her thoughts were bitter and brutal. Damn she was glad he couldn't read her mind.

Presley opened her legs wide, dropping her thighs to the bed to give him plenty of room. The hot head of his cock pulsed against her entrance, causing her to moan. Lifting her hips she helped him slide home. "Oh god Eric.... Yes." She panted as he slowly made her his bitch. Each pull or press of his hips caused heat to swirl around her. He moved to torment her, her pussy gripped at him, each move he made she gripped, her body begging his not to go. Her lips never said a word. Chocolate colored eyes watched him, cursing him in her mind.

Finally, he sank in all the way. A sound of satisfaction left both their lips, his surprising her. "Damn boy..." She returned, her eyes glowing with pleasure. She had to admit he felt damn good tucked away inside her tightness. Her hands struggled at their bindings, wanting to touch him, caress him and well at first... slap him. "F-fuck-k m-me good-d..." She whispered as he picked up the pace and slammed against her g-spot with each thrust. Her legs lifted and wrapped about him trying to keep him hitting the ONE spot that curled her toes.

He knew it had been cruel to tease her, but he couldn't resist. Besides, it's not like he kept her hanging for very long. Then as he started to climb up on the bed, and Pres decided to show off her flexibility, laying her splayed legs flat against the bed, allowing him the best possible entrance.

"Damn doll... did you... get... tighter... since last... night?" Eric managed between gasps.

The other advantage of her spread as they were was that they gave him easy access to her pierced clit, the little shiny bit of jewelry always seeming to draw his attention. His finally hit a comfortable pace; not as rapid as the previous night, but much more controlled. Every thrust was almost guided into her, fitting every sensative part of her on it's way in. That got even easier when she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into just the right position to maximize what she felt. Despite what she thought, he wasn't a huge asshole, and he did want her to get off, even if it was because it made him feel virile & manly.

He groaned as she finishe her slight repositioning, his mind swimming in heat & pleasure. He knew it wouldn't take much for him, especially given how turned on he was after his teasing of Pres, but he was determined to hold off at least long enough to given her a second orgasm, and maybe a little longer if he could, just to be stubborn.

"I... I will... doll. I will." he managed, breathing hard.

He positioned one hand on her clit, playing with it & it's piercing, while the other rested on one of her perky breasts, playing with it again just like he had previously. In the back of his mind he wondered what the likelihood was of both of them finishing at the same time.

Pres puzzled a look up at him and shook her head no, was it possible for her to have gotten tighter? The orgasm he gave her had drawn her up like a mouth around a lemon. She moaned, beyond begging him to untie her. On purpose she was less talkative, he knew how to play her like a well oiled machine already, the last thing she wanted was to give him more ammunition. The pace he chose was heavenly, Her legs seemed to hold him in the spot that made her gasp each time he thrust in. her back arched sending her breast jiggling upwards as they fucked.

"You better..." She groaned out. As much as she was upset in the beginning, she was now a satisfied customer. Tonight might be different, tonight she might ask him to stay a bit. If only to cuddle for a while before slipping away. No, she needed to shower again and change her sheets. Her laundry bag was almost full... but first she needed to get him off, maybe herself again. "Mm," She moaned as his fingers tugged at her clit piercing and brought her back to the present. Not that she could or would likely soon forget.

Her teeth bit at her lower lip as his fingers began tugging at her clit and at her nipple. She wanted to kiss him, to pull her down to him and ravish his lips with hers. She felt a tingling begin in the very depths of her pussy. Her eyes burned into his as she lifted her hips to his as his length sunk inside her again. She'd never cum with a partner before, but she was close to exploding again... her body convulsed under his. He was an expert, but was he that good? "Betcha can't make me cum again... or with you." She smirked up at him.

"If you do I will clean your cock before we shower... If not, then you shower alone." She rolled her hips in a circle as he slid in, it made her gasp. "You feel so good, babe!"

She gasped when he thrust into her, and he grunted, the sounds alternating in the small room in a rhythm, only interupted by sound of wet flesh against wet flesh. If Eric noticed taht she wasn't talking much, he didn't show it, too engrossed in what he was doing to respond. It took all his concentration, not just to keep from from cumming, but also to perfectly pleasure the girl. His every thrust made her body jerk just a little, jiggling her breasts. Her hair was stuck to her face with sweat, in a messy yet very attractive fashion, making her look like exactly what she was at the moment; a hot, horny, needy woman.

For just a moment he thought he saw something in her eye, something soft, and almost wistful. But it was gone as quickly as it occured, so quickly that he figured he must have been mistaken.

It was like Presley was reading his mind. Her question, no, her challenge made him smirk, especially given her reward. He was eager to see how well develped her oral skills were. Maybe they even came close to his own. But regardless, he couldn't let her challenge go unmet. Besides, it sounded like fun. A lot of fun.

"You feel incredible too doll. Fuck..."

She was already starting to quiver around him, just as he was starting to twitch inside her. He didn't have much longer left, and he doubted she did either. He pistoned into her a few more times, trying to distract himself from how good she felt, even as he grew closer & closer to orgasm. His eyes screwed up, tightly closed as he reached the conclusion that it was coming soon.

"Cum with me doll, okay? Three... two... one...RRRGGHHH!"

On his last stroke he grabbed her by the hips and drove as deep as was physically possible into her core. With a roar he pumped his hot, thick, virile seed into her, his back arching & his head going back. She was incredible, even better than the previous night.

"Fuuuuuckkkk." he muttered once his brain restarted several seconds later.

Eventually, he pulled out and rolled over, laying next to Presley since his legs felt like jello.

"So, how was that doll?" he asked, grinning widely while he gently played his fingers across her bare stomach.

He pistoned into her hard, trying to male her cum. She knew her challenge was something he wanted. So far in their relationship, Relationship?, he'd tasted her... but never the other way around. Smiling up at him she felt her pussy quiver. All she needed was the command, and dammit if he didn't say it next. "Okay..." Her whisper was gentle. He counted down and her legs gripped him, holding him deep inside as she came. Screaming and clenching, her lips lifted but his head moved backwards, away from her.

As deep as he was, she felt as though he'd shot her stomach full of his cum. When he pulled from her body, her legs relaxed and let him go, even though she whimpered in displeasure. She didn't want him out of her, not yet. She lay there breathing heavy and dripping sweat and cum, she felt incredible.

She loved the wide smile on his face, the look of complete and utter satisfaction. Pres felt pride fill her chest, she'd done that... given him that beaming smile. He was so sexy and damn, his stupid ass knew it. Though the way he looked at her made her feel like an object of uncontrollable sexiness as well. Though he was the only one to pull it out of her. She trembled against her bindings.

"Hot Eric... but I wanted to touch you, I like touching you. I enjoy feeling your body so close to mine in the heat of the moment..." She had said too much. "Untie me so I can strip the bed and shower. Like hell was she going to mention her deal. "I swear I won't slap you when you unbind me."

((Sorry this one is small, kind of bound and didn't want to go against that lol))

He still had the wide smile on his face. Being with her was the best part of his days in this third-world shithole. Hell, if he was honest, even back in the states it would be the highlight of his day. He idly wondered if there was any chance she'd want to see him back in America. He looked up at her, she was beaming just like him, obviously enjoying herself as well. Then she spoke, and her words gave him pause.

"Yeah doll, me too. This was fun, but I like it when you can't keep your hands off me better too." he said, getting a little cocky again.
"And it's way more fun when I'm not doing all the work. Not that I'm complaining this time, being as I'm the one who made it that way..."

He got up and sort of crawled over to her, his legs still obviously a bit wobbly. He drew himself up to a kneeling position and worked on her bindings, quickly getting them undone.

"Sorry I guess I forgot about that. You better not forget about your deal though. I just need a few minutes first..." he said, dropping back down on the bed next to her.

What she'd said echoed in his head though. That she liked touching him, liked being close to him in the moment. He knew what she meant, he felt the same about her. They may not like each other, especially in public, but he knew neither of them could deny that there was a passion between them in private that was nearly explosive. He put a hand on her thigh, gently rubbing it in silence.

"I think my legs are working again doll..." he said at length.
"...ready to follow through on your challenge?"

Pres bit her lip, holding back even more words... her confession of sorts. She laughed at him, it was his fault. Her hands ached to touch him, run along his chest and over his shoulder, to tweak his flat nipples and trace the contours of his abs with her fingertips, smack his tantalizing ass and scrape her nails down his back." As he hovered over her, her lips rose and slid along his chest and any other part of him she could reach. Still high from their fuckfest, and she had yet to leave the room, plenty of time to hate him then.

Her hands moved along his chest and down to stroke the object of her enormous affection. Releasing him from her grip she smiled giving him his few minutes. She understood, felt lightheaded herself and felt her thighs still twitching. "How could I with you reminding me..." She countered rolling to a sitting up position. His hand on her thigh felt nice, she trembled... this wasn't happening.

"I am," She smiled at him, "Get dressed." She stood and using her sheet wiped off her drenched backside, still in shock he'd made her flood her bed. Surveying the damage she shook her head, he was fucking unbelievable. "Beast... a fucking sexy beast..." She muttered with a smile on her lips as he climbed off the bed to get dressed.

The stripping of the sheets was quick and she slipped them in the bag marked laundry. A towel was pressed to the puddle before she slipped new sheets on quickly then threw clothes on herself. A clean pair of shorts and an oversized tee. Flashing him a large grin she grabbed her shower caddy, "See you there... I'll give you ten minutes and then I promise to have your legs shaking again," She giggled before wiping the expression off her face and moving out the door.

Presley moved across the empty area in the dark, the shower lights were on but she moved to the back set, a little more out of the way. Knowing he'd find her. Stripping down the petite brunette turned on the shower and stepped out, a sly smile on her lips as she stood along the wall at the side of the shower's closed door. Gaining control of her racing heart she let her mind flow to Eric. her legs quivered and she silently moaned, god he was good... but this time she had the use of her hands.

The door opened and a smile came to her lips as is swung inside. First his arms and then his face, peering inside... he hadn't seen her yet. She grabbed him by the shirt front and pushed the door shut before pressing his back against it. Her fingers found the lock before she reached in his shorts and wrapped a hand around his cock, the other pulled his pants and boxer briefs down around his ankles. Without a word she moved to her knees between his legs. As her fingers stroked him, her mouth lowered and suckled one testicle and then the next. Applying a bit of power behind her suckling and rolling them around in her mouth.

Her eyes stayed locked on his as she swiped her tongue along his shaft and then over the sensitive head. Her nectar and his seed combined to burst on her tongue, she moaned. Together they tasted amazing, just like they fucked amazingly well together. She could not allow herself to go there, she didn't need a man. A fuck buddy, sure. As her hands cupped his testicles, her mouth opened and she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began sucking just the tip like a lollipop.

She was determined to tease him just as much as he teased her. Her hand stroked his shaft while she moaned around him. After a few moments of this her hand moved, upwards caressing his hip before sliding around to grip his ass as her mouth slowly made each inch of his cock disappear. When his length neared the edge where her throat and mouth met she began retreating only to continue and repeat the process at this slow and utterly agonizing pace. She smiled inside her mind.

Pres' kisses on his chest were a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. The sensation made him toke a deep breath, there was just something about her touch that made his body go wild. Too soon she pulled away & and moved down his chest, down to his cock, playing with it and finally releasing him.

"Careful doll, keep that up & you'll get me started again." he whispered.

He just smirked at her when she told him to get dressed, and when she called him a 'sexy beast'. He was still smirking as he watched her wipe herself down & survey the state of her bed. He wouldn't ever show it, but he was pretty impressed with himself too.

"I think we may need to switch up venue occassionally doll. I don't think you bed will last until this deployment's over, will it?" he chuckled as he dressed.

It didn't take him long to get dressed, and he was finished as she finished stripping her bed.

"Ten minutes doll? Sounds like a deal." he said with a cocky grin then walked out.

He checked his watch & walked back to his CHU and grabbed his towel & shower bag. It was a long enough walk from Pres' room to his that he left immediately to head to the showers. He opened the door and took one step in, looking for Presley, when she grabbed him & pulled all the way in. His shower things dropped from his hands, falling forgotten to the floor as he pushed him against the door & locked them in. In seconds she had his manhood in hand and pulled down his pants, in that order.

Silently she knelt down, her eyes meeting & holding his, her brown orbs seeming to be bottomless pits of lust as she worked on him, a very good look for her. Her work already made him take a deep breath, although he didn't breath her eye contact, it was almost like she had him entranced. She stroked him as she suckled on his tensticles, playing with him expertly, teasing him before she built to real fun. Finally though, she started to use her tongue.

One of Eric's hands went back against the door, while the other went to Pres' head, his fingers sinking through her hair to her scalp, being careful not to interfere with the motion of her head. He kept his arm to the side so as not to block their eye contact. Suddenly she took his length into her mouth, moaning as she slowly fitted him into her mouth, squeezing his well-shaped ass as she moaned around him.

"Damn doll. Keep this up & our fun's gonna end way to soon..." he muttered, already starting to twitch slightly inside her lovely mouth.

Presley would have laughed at his comment but her mouth was too full and well, it was impolite to talk with your mouth full. So she stayed quiet. Giving him a few strong bobs of her head. Lips popping off his cock with an audible sound a few times. She felt him twitch and moaned, she wanted to feel him pound her again and him coming now wouldn't do well to have that.

Leaving his cock, saliva linking the tip of his cock to her lips until the line snapped as she stepped back and rose. Lovingly stroking the rod she turned and walked slowly toward the shower she started. Hips swaying back and forth with each step, her breasts jiggling as well and then finally, tossing her hair over her shoulder she gave him the come hither stare, her brown eyes clouded into what was called bedroom eyes. The curtain drug closed behind her.

She let out a thrilled moan as the hot water hit her flesh. Her caddy sat on the floor and she bent to grasp the shampoo and began lathering up her hair. Tonight she'd have to get his smell off of her. Tonight... She turned to smile at him as he entered the shower. Her fingers were busy lathering her dark locks. Dipping under the stream of water the foam and suds slid down her tan body, trailing over her ass and toward the drain.

Looking over her shoulder at him she smiled. Already her hips were tilting as her legs parted, god he made her such a whore. But she loved it. One hand moved back to his and pulled his arms around her waist, she leaned back against his broad chest and moaned. "Eric... I need you... to pound my pussy until I scream and cum for you babe." She was slowly coming around to his way of thinking. Fuck buddy, nothing more.

Eric looked down at her as she finally pulled away from his rod. She looked so sexy as the thin rope of saliva broke and fell against her chin. She really was incredible. Earlier that same night she'd been telling him how they would never be intimate again, and now here she was, pushing him against a wall to cram his cock in her mouth. She took a step away from him and stood up, her body rising slow enough that he was able to reach out & pinch both her nipples. She gave his rigid cock a few strokes, then turned around and walked away, strutting her beautiful body.

Eric's brain was taking a second to catch up, but the look she gave him left no doubt about what her intentions were. He caught the look in her eyes, and what he saw made him smirk. He knew he'd awoken something inside her, lit a fire of lust within her. He quickly stripped off his remaining bits of clothing and followed her in, only about four paces behind her. He paused outside the shower for just a few seconds, letting his brain catch up to reality.

When he finally stepped in, she was already under the water, tiny suds rolling down her every curve, seeming to accentuate her figure. As he slid past the curtain, she looked over at him and smiled, almost as if saying 'what took you so long?'. His eyes started at her soaked head and moved down her body, traveling the same direction as the shampoo suds, taking in every detail of her posture, how her hips were tilted to give him access, how her legs were spread as wide as the shower would allow. He was already reaching for her waist when she grabbed his hands and pulled them around herself, leaning back slightly and pressing herself against his soaked body.

Despite everything that had happened that night, when she told him she needed him, it sent a thrill up his spine to hear it.

"All you have to do is ask doll..."

Eric alternated between kissing and biting her shoulders as his hands moved her hips. At first she was pushed firmly against his hard cock, but slowly he maneuvered her onto him, taking his time & drawing it out, even though he could barely control himself. Once he finally slid all the way into her though, he paused for a moment. the different position meant that he could slide quite as far into her, but it did mean that he was pushing himself against a whole new set of sensitive bits in her core. He moved one of his hands from her waist up to her gorgeous breasts and then started to slide in & out of her, setting a comfortable pace. For now...

God he was sexy. Her nipples still tingled where he'd pinched them, even under the hot water they were still pebbled. What was happening to her.... god I'm such a horny slut, she thought as he spoke. She had asked, and in the most vivid way she could ever imagine she'd asked for sex. Only him, he'd been the only one she'd ever wanted to fuck her like an animal. never had she allowed a man to treat her like his personal fuck toy.

Her hips moved back against his body, is dick stroking the rounded cheeks of her ass. She sighed and leaned back against him as his lips and teeth found ways to pleasure her shoulders. The space grew between them and she wanted it, so much so she whimpered for him. A ripple of pleasure traveling her spine as he eased her body back on him. Her body rose to the tips of her toes to help with their height difference.

"Oh god..." She moaned as he hilted himself, as best he could, in her aching pussy. The pause was a tease... she trembled. Tiny hands attempted to grip the wall as he gripped her breast and pulled her back to him as she eased back. Already her pussy was twitching around him in this position. Angling her upper body more towards the wall she was able to round her hips to allow him deeper, though lifting and spinning her around would do the same, even better.

Presley knew her goal in this meeting, allow him to think she was over being tied up. This wasn't the case. She was pissed that he took advantage of her. She'd have willing fucked him, he just needed to go about it the right way. What was the right way? She questioned this herself. was he supposed to be romantic, the thought made her giddy. She smiled widely, one hand moved behind them and gripped one glorious ass cheek. Fuck, his ass was amazing... she wasn't sure how but she'd be getting back at him. that caused a delighted moan to fall from her lips, "More Eric... give me that cock."

(Sorry I disappeared again. The upside is that with school starting again, my schedule is going to get a LOT more predictable.)

He loved the control he had of her, loved the way that with the simplest movements he could make her twitching, trembling and wet. He had her figured, at least he thought so. He'd gotten her so spun up that he doubted she would ever be able to say 'no' to him again; every time she saw him these moments of pleasure would be what she thought of. Of course, that was a double-edged sword; the same was true for him.

She reached back and grabbed one of his ass cheeks, her grip growing just a little tighter in synch with his thrusts; tight on the in-thrust, and loosening a little on the out, which caused him to interrupt his grunts with a small chuckle.

Her pussy was amazing. Despite everything they'd done already she was still just as hot, wet, and tight as she'd been when the night began. He pushed into her, his speed increasing as he thrust into her hard and as deep as possible, their wet flesh slapping against each other under the flow of water from the shower head.

"God, you're insatiable, aren't you doll?" he said into her ear as he pounded his manhood into her.

He thrust into her, oblivious to her plans for vengeance, instead he was lost in the moment, enjoying the sensations of lust & passion they shared. He moaned into her ear as she readjusted her position a little, letting him slip a little deeper into her and drawing a moan from her as well.

He left one of his hands on her breast, but the other slid down her smooth, wet body to her womanhood, toying with her pierced clit as he fucked her.

"Tell me babe... Has anyone ever made you this hot? Has anyone ever given you orgasms like this?" he asked in her ear as he slammed into her, his pace now hard, fast and deep.

((it's okay, sorry I did too.))

Presley felt her face smashing against the cold tile as he began pounding her pussy hard. Soft moans fell from her lips as she nodded her head, agreeing with his words spoken right into her ear. She didn't say it was only him that made her this way. never would those words be confessed out loud or to him. Cocky bastard would get off on that, his chuckle irked her.

Pressing more against the tile wall she felt him go deeper, an action that caused her to whimper. her thighs quivered as his long tan fingers slid down her skin. Her eyes closed knowing where they were headed. The pleasure was too much, it built quickly and the action to her clit made her pussy quiver.

Those cocky words, she would have slapped him if he wasn't fucking her into oblivion. The words filtered in and bounced around. Not giving him an answer was the same as answering. Damn him, she knew he knew the answer.

Instead of answering she bent as far as she could in the small shower and moaned loudly. her pussy gripped him, pulling him deeper as her fingers tightened on his taut ass cheek. "Ah fuck..." She groaned and then screamed. The sound of her pleasure ricocheted along the small room, the sound of herself scared her. It was like a porno, only interactive.

Her pussy was drenched, it's nectar rolled down her thighs. Mixed with the water from above it looked like a lot but still. She relaxed her hand, her mouth still releasing pants as she moved to more of a standing position.

"Damn doll... damn damn damn..." he muttered as he pounded his hips against hers.

Eric couldn't believe how wet she was, and he knew it wasn't just the water, she was so slick despite being so tight. It was as if they were meant for each other; not necessarily in an emotional way, but as far as physically they were a perfect fit, his cock was the key to her pussy. And all he had to do to unlock the slut inside her was stick it in & turn.

She kept adjusting her posture, changing the way her soaked, velvety pussy pressed & squeezed his manhood. Eric pulled her up a little bit straighter, pressing his muscled chest against her back as he hammered her thin frame. He craned his neck to whisper in her ear when she let out her incredible, loud pornstar orgasm scream. Almost right into his ear. She was incredible; he'd never had a girl that brought out such a hunger in him, that could keep him going this many times in a night. Maybe they didn't like each other, but there was certainly some sort of passion between them. Neither of them could deny that.

Her scream echoing off the cheap tile walls of the shower trailer was it for him, it was so hot, and the way she clenched his ass & sucked him deeper into her lovely womanhood as she creamed herself, as much of her juices ending up on Eric as they did on her. It was all too much for him. He knew he only had seconds to go.

Without warning he pulled his rock-hard, drenched cock from her dripping pussy, grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around to face him, pushed her down to her knees, and pushed himself inside her open, panting mouth a few seconds before his cock exploded inside her mouth, giving her almost as much cum as he had earlier that night. As he did, he let out a loud groan, not quite as loud as hers, but still loud in it's own right. His legs started to collapse and he fell backwards a little, the last splurt of his cum painting her cheek as his cock slipped from her mouth.

"Damn doll..." was all he could manage.

Crying out as he pulled his cock from her convulsing love tunnel, she didn't understand what he was doing as he spun her. Heated brown eyes met his, lust and hate filled the depths. She found herself on her knees facing him. Opening her mouth to talk he took advantage and shoved his cock in. Her hand lifted to stroke him as her tongue flicked out over his head the first spurt hitting her tongue before she pulled him deeper and suckled the seed out.

Her own flavor coated her tongue and then his, incredible. That was what she thought they tasted like together. It was his loud groan that brought her eyes up to his. feeling ever the porn star, on her knees in between his legs, in the shower. She clamped her hands behind him, on his thighs. To help him stay there, however she felt his legs twitch and knew he was going down. He slid from her mouth, Pres easing him out as down he went, the last splash hitting her cheek as she smiled widely at him from her kneeling spot.

The head of his cock gurgled a final small spurt, like a volcano it rolled down his cock. Bending she licked it off before standing. "Damn about sums it up..." she said as she moved under the spray of hot water to wash up, again. It wasn't so hot anymore but it was still warm. She added a squirt of soap to her sponge and began washing. His seed, her juices, sweat, all of it . Though in her position her ass was left to wag in his face a bit. "So.... care to wash my back... you know, when you can finally stand?" She asked laughing, lifting her hair to wash next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom