Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara's playbox (F for M) Original, literate scenes from a British student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara

Moon
Hey all. I'm a 25 year old straight female from the UK. I am a student and when the mood takes me I like to write adult roleplays to let off some steam. I'm looking for a straight male partner for all my roleplays and thats really non negotiable. Ideally you'd be my age or older and have English as your first language. I find the best roleplays are with guys I click with as I would in life and often receive multiple requests for the same roles so effort in introducing yourself by throwing yourself into an advertised scene or a unique way of saying hello is the best way to grab my attention. Due to the luxury of choice I have, I tend to play my own scenes rather than yours, so while you are free to contact me about a particular role, please do not take offense if I decline.

I used to play online messengers although I'm learning how to use PM's and find that fun if you are around a lot. I could post a thread for a longer more detailed scene if that is your preference. I prefer quick fire roleplays so being reasonably in tune with the UK timezone is quite important. I expect a reasonable amount of detail from you, although you don't have to be an English major. Examples of my writing can be found around the site and in this thread, so I suggest you check them as to if you like my style and think you can adapt to it. My scenes will involve realistic, original and usually flawed characters, nothing from movies/TV/cartoons or the like, although I occasionally work in different time periods/universes.

Please read my Likes and Dislikes before contacting me. I am currently free for roleplays. If you want to put your interest down for something vacant then please do. If the archived ones take your fancy let me know too as I might be interested. If you do not fancy any of the vacant roles check back and I will try to update fairly frequently. I'd rather play with people who "get" and want the scene than someone making do. Thanks Kx

Current Roleplays
Vacant : Dating her Dad (Daughters FriendxFriend's Father)
Dancing for Him (StripperxBrotherinLaw)
Hypnotizing Emily(SmokerxHypnotist)
Bosses Daughter (Bosses DaughterxFathers Employee)
Archived : Date Nights (Tenants DaughterxLandlord)
Training The Best (AthletexCoach) via PM

Thread Edits
25/04/13 : Major edit to include likes/dislikes and allow for easier future updates.
26/04/13 : New Scene : Training the Best. Now taken.
26/04/13 : New Scene : Dancing for Him.
27/04/13 : New Scene : Hypnotizing Emily
14/08/13 : New Scene : Bosses Daughter and thread clean up
19/08/13 : New Scene : Dating her Dad

Likes + Dislikes

Likes + Dislikes

Yes
Romance, Seduction, Coercion, Consensual, Non-Consensual, Cheating/Betrayal, Realism, Foreplay inc Oral, Light-Mid Submission from my character, Light-Mid Dominance from your character, Straight characters with no sub/dom preference, Characters between 18-25 for myself, Authorative/Same age-Older/Take charge characters for my partners, Spanking, Dressing up, Following instruction, Light Bondage, Physically strong male partners (not musclemen), Embarrassment/Slight degradation, Naughty talk.

No
Anime/TV/Movies/Games, Under 18, Incest with blood relatives, Weak/nerdy/unsocial/submissive guys (both in character and for my writing partner), Heavy BDSM, Toilet/vore/gore/PMT anything biological, Really short posts, Things that go from reluctant or non-consensual into really consensual in the space of a single post.

Possibilities
Anal, FxF or groups if I have the right scene but the writer needs to be a guy. In such cases I prefer to play a slightly more dominant character, Toys if they fit the scene, Bath/shower if they fit the scene.

Anything not on this list feel free to run by me, but try to keep such subjects "nice", I don't particularly enjoy being bombarded with some icky fantasies. If it's very similar to anything on no, then it's most likely a no. Kx

Training the Best (AthletexCoach)

TAKEN 26/04/13

Training The Best (AthletexCoach) (FxM, sub/reluc/discipline)

You sit in the bleachers looking down on the court as a helpless young blonde is being bombarded with tennis balls smashing against her shoulders and hips at speeds faster than is legal to drive in this city. A Wimbledon champion would be struggling to return a few such balls and it's quite obvious that this girl clearly does not have the ability to do so. It doesn't escape your attention that she would be even less likely to be able to muster a return if they weren't all aimed purposely to strike her. You watch intrigued as time and time again she is tortured, the scoreboard rising 15-0, 30-0, 45-0, Game.

Now you turn your attention to the young lady at the opposite side of the court, for I am who you are here to see. Hailey Carter, touted as the brightest prospect since the William sisters, yet with a well reputed discipline problem at this level. Standing at 5'7, a slim yet athletic brunette 19 year old with the body you would expect from a high level talent and a face that would see the cover of sports and men magazines. Despite clearly being muscular in my arms, thighs and midriff I retain a very feminine look, filling out my small white t-shirt and white grass skirt very nicely. I hold the perfect stance with my legs apart and back arched, disrespectfully glaring at each ball before I return them with ease at a blistering pace. I win yet another set in mere moments before throwing the racket down with force and bitching to my current coach, a nice lady but one ill equipped to properly train me.

"This is a fucking joke, I'm done with this, she can't even return a ball hit straight at her head. Get me someone decent, this isn't helping me at all" I rant loudly out of frustration at yet another mismatch. My pretty face is contorted into a scowl as I pick up my towel. The coach tries to talk me out of forfeiting yet another game, not wanting me to further blight my win-loss record which stands at more bad tempered forfeits than it does wins. Despite her protests I storm off court into the changing rooms with contempt for my opponent, my coach and the umpire. My temper is every bit as sharp as my evident talent, just as you had heard.

You smile at my beleaguered mother who is sat beside you, already knowing that every important coach has taken a look at me and every single one of them has declined. While I have talent and just need to hone my techniques against better equipped opponents, my obvious attitude problem is a major flaw that isn't suited to professional tennis. You look at the now empty court deep in thought, sensing that my mother is likely to agree to sign me over to any training methods you feel are necessary. If you could get me playing well, I could be worth an awful lot of money, yet that is not the only reason you are considering taking me on.

Dancing for Him (StripperxBrother-In-Law)

Dancing for Him (StripperxBrother-In-Law) (FxM/reluc/blackmail/cheating)

"You don't have to go on if you are uncomfortable Kyla"
"Ky, we can ban him if this is such a big deal to you"
"Why don't you just tell your sister whats going on?"
"Kyla, you need to sort this out, we're trying to understand but you're putting off customers"

Of the four statements issued by the manager, only the last one had any merit. Not performing would run me in trouble with my landlord. Banning you could cause more problems than it solved. Telling my perfect lawyer sister how I make rent just isn't an option, not that she'd believe the parts about you anyway. There is only one solution, as my manager says, I need to sort it out.

You sit comfortably in the front row seat, sipping from your drink as the pretty brunette on stage glares at you while she removes her bra. Maybe it's because you are staring directly at her surgically enhanced tits without offering a tip, or maybe she knows who you are and how you are torturing me. You don't know or care as you lean back to take her all in. Waiting for me is almost as fun for you as seeing me up on that stage.

I don't know how you found this place. A small local pub frequented by older men, it has only recently opened it's new side attraction in the basement. Being out of the city and relying mostly on the regulars to come downstairs, the shows have barely been advertised and are watched by an almost solely 50+ audience. At first I thought it was accidental you being here, as embarrassing for you as it was for me, but that is clearly not the case. You stand out like a sore thumb, the youngest and richest man in the place. You watch all the girls yet only ever offer a tip to me, one which is always declined. You aren't really welcome yet you haven't done anything that would warrant being banned without my consent, something I'm too afraid to offer.

As the girl on stage, now naked, gathers up any money that was offered to her, you hear the DJ introduce Kyla. The only man in the room to know that "Kyla" was in fact Rebecca. Your wife's baby sister Becki, the youngest of the 3 siblings and very much the black sheep of the family in comparison to my lawyer sister and architect brother.

I look at you stoney faced as I come onto the stage, the same look I always give you before I ignore you through the rest of my show. At 20 years old I stand 5'7 with a nice hourglass figure and long natural dark red hair that curls down over my shoulders. I look a lot like my sister, yet being 7 years younger there are no obvious lines on my face and my body is in nicer shape. I wear expensive red and black neglige that reveals the top of my ample yet natural breasts and stops just above my shapely hips, a black thong and red boots completing my look. With my age and looks, I should be and was one of the most popular girls in the place. Yet the apprehensive, nervous demeanor I give while you are here sends out almost a "give the other girls your money, I'm not friendly" aura to the elder gentleman in the audience who are oblivious to my discomfort. I am like a robot as I grip and slide down the metal poles, something I was such a natural at yet they have become all the much harder to navigate with your presence. Once again I visibly stumble, not looking at you as I pull myself back to my feet.

As usual when it comes time to bare my breasts, my back is turned to you. I graciously kneel to accept the small note offered by a man who thankfully is sitting away from you, and is offered more out of pity that my stage is empty rather than anything else. As I do, my large pretty nipples are visible from your side of the theater. I can see you waving money out of the corner of my eye, but I stay where I am, completing my dance. I tense up as it's time to remove my panties, something I used to do earlier in the show to maximize income, but now leave to the very end to fulfill the "fully nude" part of my contract. The thong is slipped off, aware that there is little hiding from your eyes, my most intimate parts turned away, but my pretty bare bottom fully on show for you as I leave the stage embarrassed and upset yet again.

"I need to sort it out" I say to myself as I head down the stairs from the changing area to the top floor bar.

Hypnotizing Emily(ClientxHypnotist)

Hypnotizing Emily(ClientxHypnotist) (FxM/hypno/possible group/slut/degradation/cheating/dress up)

"You should quit, it's not good for you, you need to see James"

I should have noticed something right away. Lucy's comment every time I lit up a cigarette was exactly the same. She had similar comments for Sarah whenever she spoke of her stress at work. The problem was that it wasn't noticeable or suspicious. She spoke about you so enthusiastically that it was infectious, and I was smoking too much.

Only 3 months ago the pretty 19 year old had chronic shyness, and she certainly had gotten over that with your help. If I didn't notice something wrong with her constant recommendations I should have picked up on the outfits she was wearing. Gone were the pants and shirts, replaced with cute little skirts and halter tops. Instead of dreading guys coming over to our table, she was going over to them and getting what she wanted. It wasn't her, although she certainly looked amazing and me and Sarah were really pleased for her. She is like our baby sister, maybe we didn't want to see what you did to her.

I always doubted hypnosis and hypnotherapy, but reading your website online, the recommendations were all as strong as Lucy's. In fact she had one on there herself. "What could it hurt?" I thought to myself. I was concerned about the long term health effects of smoking 15 a day, yet not concerned enough to motivate me into a more conventional way of stopping. A bad habit left over from college and ill suited to my job as a school teacher, especially with smoking bans in force. Besides, it would save me a lot of money if it worked, although I was still skeptical.

I was a little surprised when you opened your door to me. Lucy's seemingly natural adoration for you had lead me to believe you were younger.. and better looking. Not that you were ugly, but you weren't my type, too old for me and I was engaged back then anyway. You were very professional to me, no hint that you would desire my curvy 24 year old body or my natural D cup breasts. My pretty blonde hair that naturally flows to my ample backside was tied up back then and I had little in the way of make up on, dressed in a blouse skirt and suit jacket having come straight from the school. You were nice enough in your introduction, your bright blue eyes often meeting my own as you offered me tea, and told me what would happen. Or at least part of what would happen. You told me to sit back and relax in the big comfy chair as I would do at home. And this is where my real addiction started.

Thank you Crescent, that is very sweet of you :)

New Idea, slightly different layout. Let me know if anyone is interested, probably PM's or Yahoo, starting it off directly rather than randomly adding me or saying hi is more likely to get noticed.

Name : Claire Taylor
Height : 5'6
Figure : curvy/athletic
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Blue

You're older than my father and you've worked for him for many years. You've never really gotten along due to him being so rich and you not but you are good at your job so he keeps you around. I'm the apple of my daddy's eye and you've heard so much about me although you rarely see me. One day I will take over, but I've never seemed interested in it.

One evening you went to a stag night at a posh up town dancing club and there I was, sat at the bar in a blue evening dress, clearly no underwear as I entertained rich men. You cornered me and it was clear that daddy cannot find out under any circumstances, I became desperate and before you knew it I was dancing for you for free.

I had hoped that would be the end of it, but then you texted me asking for pictures and I sent them. Then I entertained you again in the club. Then I danced at your poker night for your friends. You watched as week after week you demand more and I become more and more submissive. As you watch me bring myself to orgasm in the video on your phone that you made me record, you know that daddy's spoilt princess belongs to you now.

Finally you have me cut you a key to daddy's office and tell me to arrive there at 9pm on Friday and wear my pretty blue dress.

Dating her Dad Part One (Daughters FriendxFriends Father) (FxM/teen/virgin/romance/cheating)

"You shouldn't be alone on your birthday Jessica. How about I take you for dinner?"
It was an invitation that had been coming a little while now, both of us knowing that one day you would offer and one day I would accept. I never thought for a moment I'd grow up to be a homewrecker. Neither would anyone else. I was always the nice girl, the quiet and thoughtful one, the one that wouldn't set out to hurt a fly. And yet right now I can think of nothing I want more than to tear one of my closest friends family apart as I lay the pretty blue dress my mother bought for the weekends party out on my bed.

Everything had started innocently enough around seven months ago. Until then we knew each other existed but we'd never met. I was the sixteen year old girl who went to after school dance lessons with your daughter Maria. The girl your wife picked up and occasionally cooked dinner for. The girl who apparently dated Jack from further down your street. You were Maria's father who worked late most evenings and occasionally was nice on the phone before passing it to your daughter. It wasn't exactly love at first sight either, at least not for me. Not that you aren't gorgeous because you are, but at sixteen with a boyfriend I barely even noticed that it wasn't Maria's mother driving the car that I got in after dance practise. You did smile at me in the mirror though, and I smiled back, I remember that.

It was like that for a while. Daughters friend and friends dad. You were nice to me, I smiled. You told me a little about yourself. How your wife had to start training to be a nurse and was away from home a lot which meant you shifting to days and taking care of the household duties. I told you a little about me. How my parents threw money at me but were never home or attentive. How I was a grade A student. How I was dating the boy from down your street. You could tell something was wrong there though and it was only a few months before you noticed Jack hanging outside the dance practise and me ignoring him as I got into the car. Finally you got it out of your daughter that I wouldn't put out and I was being stalked and harrassed. I never did find out what you said to him, but I know he never bothered me again. That was the first time I hugged you and since then things haven't been the same.

You're a family man. And I'm a good girl. But sometimes these things can't be helped. I started to think about you more. My smiles were bigger. Yours were too. You told me I was pretty and I thanked you. Then I made sure I was even prettier the next day. For the first time taking care of my make up, dressing nicer, wanting to look nice more than I ever did for Jack or any of the boys from school. Starting to feel grown up, womanly. I knew it was silly, and I knew nothing would ever happen, but I couldn't help it. I even wrote about you in my diary. Maria went to go stay with her mother for a bit and I felt like I was going to cry, but not because she was gone. And then you showed up anyway to drop me home. Said "love you" when you did. I said "you too". That was when I knew, when we both knew. It was only a matter of the right time, the right moment to ask me, and you knew I'd say yes.

And now here I sit on my 17th birthday. An inconspicuous wednesday night, where all of my friends have school the next day, my parents are both out on business, Maria is with her mom and theres only one person that wants to be with me. And I want to be with him too. Running my fingers over the pretty blue evening gown I was meant to save for the weekend before I start to undress for my "date".

I adore this story. I may re-write the end over the next few days as I was a little rushed. The age is set at 17 as it isn't realistic my character would be alone on her 18th and 19 seems too high. The best thing to do if you like it is to write me here or on Yahoo and just immediately start with who your character is, what he's doing prior to the night and lets just run with it already. Gone for a few hours though, have a good evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom