Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a little fantasy (not sure if this is the right place for it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyVinny

Meteorite
here goes anyway,(sorry if it's inappropriate)

so i have this little incest fantasy i'd like to share,basically it involves a brother(me) and an older sister (maybe you?) relationship,ages to be confirmed,i am quite a shy boy,more into video games than girls. My sister on the other hand is completely the opposite,loves men and is totally sexually confident,she oozes sex appeal and she knows it!

the fantasy starts around a play-fight over something trivial with you winning by pinning me down on the floor with your legs either side of my neck,this position,due to your skirt length,means your underwear is right in my face and i can't help but stare,when you finally release me you notice the a clear reaction in my tight fitting shorts and this only goes to fuelling your devious side. You continue to tease me with low cut tops and high riding skirts,flashing me at every inappropriate moment!

now here's where i can't decide on what happens next,i know i want it to continue with you catching me in your underwear drawer but whether you're upset to find your panties wrapped tightly around my cock and punish me(and my cock!) in various ways or you find the whole thing a turn-on and actually persuade me to put your panties on and play with me(i'll let you choose i think,maybe you have a third way or a way of combining both as i say i'm undecided here)

anyway however we get there the obvious then takes place and you take my virginity,possibly through blackmail or what happened with your underwear or you sedude me in my bed(again,undecided so you can choose)

i'm thinking at this point,and to keep the fantasy going,i would say we had another,younger,sister and you corrupt us both by getting me to take her viginity and you continue to have two puppets in your sex games to manipulate in any way you see fit to satisfy your dirty mind

so what do you think,do you fancy playing one or both the sisters? i actually think it would be better if it was 3 real people playing these parts for the added creativity but it's not a deal breaker if you think you can be two girls at once

can't wait to hear your replies and ideas :)

thanks for reading,hope we play together soon x

RE: A have a little fantasy (not sure if this is the right place for it though)

Is there a girl out therefor me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom