Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dthewaters

Super-Earth
Looking for an RP partner someone who prefers to write female characters, but I'm okay with doing MxM stories, FxF stories. I can play as either dominant or submissive characters.

I prefer stories that are set in the modern world but has magic elements in them. I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs. I only RP by PM, threads or e-mail

Pairings I've been thinking about includes:
Incest pairings
Demon/Demoness and it's pet
Cuckold pairings
A cougar and her young teenage husband
A Bimbo based RP-Basically a not too bright but big breasted beauty arrives in a city and gets into highjinks.
Some futa stories
An dominant a guy who cares only about himself and his sex slave that can be of either sex

Fandom and Pairings:
Bleach: Ichigo x Orihime
Angel Sanctuary: Satsuna and Sara

Plots:
An RP about witches really into this plot.

An chivalrous prince who is seduce by an evil witch

An college age kid who enters the house of a demoness

An barbarian warlord/pirate and his latest prize a young maiden

In a future where cloning is the norm, there is an entire industry of clones being sold as sex slaves.

A very smut-based roleplay, an highschooler around 17-19 spies on a cougar he had a crush on having sex with somebody else. She catches him wanking off and turns him into her sex-slave

Marriage between a guy and a girl, where the guy realizes that the girl is a shemale.

Also curious about really taboo stuff with the exception of vore and gore. So if you into those kinds of stuff PM me.

That is all if there is anything you like to know or if you want to RP with me just PM me.

RE: Looking for an RP partner (Original or Bleach RP)

Most of my RPs seems to be dying lately so BUMP!!!

So a lot of my RPs died off, or RL saw me forced to end a few of them, but now I'm back to having some free time, so that leaves some space for more RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom