Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unforeseen Events (Mercutio17 & darkangel76)

Jeremy's eyes scanned the menu. Everything looked good to him, and when Starla mentioned the Greek dish, he looked it over.

"You're right, it does look good. I think I'll have the same," he said with a smile.

To be honest, Jeremy didn't care much at all as to what he ate. He was more interested in spending the time with Starla and enjoy the night. He set the menu down on the table, and looked at her as she finished scanning the menu. He smiled to himself as he realized he was going to end up owing his friend after this trip, from inadvertently introducing him to Starla.

A few minutes later the waitress came to the table and took their orders. As they were the only people in the restaurant, Jeremy didn't imagine it would take long for their food to be finished.

"So," Jeremy began, "how does one go about pursuing a musical career? I must admit, its something I know very little about, and well, something I would like to know about since its what you do."

He felt a little embarrassed as he said this, and took to unfolding his napkin and placing on his lap in order to distract himself from looking at Starla as he spoke.

Starla smiled at Jeremy’s question. “It’s not nearly as glamorous as many would like to make it sound. And it’s by far not as admirable as pursuing an academic career.” She touched his arm and gave it a squeeze. “I have to say that I give you a lot of credit for going into such a field. I could never do it and the need for those who are intelligent, not to mention passionate about what they study, is great as far as I’m concerned.”

Starla hoped she didn’t sound like she was laying it on too thickly. She meant every word of what she said. The fact that it was about Jeremy just made it that much nicer to say aloud. She liked being able to praise him, to let him know how highly she thought of him.

“As for music, it can be difficult. Down right degrading sometimes.” Starla sighed. “My dream is to release an album one day. I love singing and can write pretty well, or so I think. But it’s hard right now. There are so many people out there with so much talent. Trying to come off as fresh and different isn’t easy.” She paused a moment. “Which is why I got my master’s in music education. Teaching voice and cello give me a steady income. Plus, I do love being able to pass on what I know to others who have the interest.”

Starla smiled as she thought about her students. And then frowned when she thought about how her parents were disappointed that she didn’t focus more on her music education degree.

“But, I have to go for my dream even though it’s hard. Lately it’s been very hard.” Starla paused and bit her lip. “My parents aren’t very happy with me, for going after my dream. They think I’m crazy. That I’m a disgrace.” Heaving a small sigh, she looked into Jeremy’s eyes and smiled. “But enough about me. I’d like to hear more about what you do.”

Starla leaned closer to Jeremy and crossed her legs, the tip of her foot gently brushing his leg as she did so.

"Well I'm sure your dedication will pull you through. It doesn't seem like a lot of celebrity musicians really have any musical talent or drive anymore." Jeremy didn't really have any idea about much pop culture, and certainly didn't know anything about the music business, but he was being genuine with his encouragement. It seemed hard to believe to him that someone with an education might not be able to make it in any aspect of the world. "And I'm sorry that your parents don't share in your dream. I know its hard to persevere when you don't feel like you have anyone pulling for you. I'm something of a pariah in my own community.

"Now what I do, that is a much more boring story. As I said before, I teach at two schools. I used to teach the into level history classes, but lately they have let me do some upper level classes. That's what I would like to teach, and if I can get my own research started up on the side it would be great. I could see myself doing that for a number of years to come. Once I get my doctorate I could get tenure at one of the schools, and then the whole job thing becomes very steady for me. I won't be making millions anytime soon, but I'll have a job I don't have to worry about. So that's me."

Jeremy paused for a few seconds. "So have you recorded anything? I can't help but wonder what your music sounds like. I imagine that its great," he smiled.

He found himself wondering what type of music Starla might write. Jeremy enjoyed music when it was on the radio, and bought a cd from time to time, but he certainly didn't have much knowledge on the topic. He felt that asking what type of music she performed was a stupid question, so he kept that one to himself.

“I’m sure your dreams will come true,” Starla began. “I can see that you love what you do and it seems you’re well on your way.” She smiled, her cheeks a little flushed. “I’ll cheer in your corner for you… that you’re able to get your research started.”

Starla felt so dumb and clichéd after uttering such a thing. But she meant it. She hoped Jeremy would see that.

“I have indeed recorded things. Many things, actually.” Starla paused. “I have two very full demo CDs. They aren’t the best quality since I can only afford so much, but it’s the best I could do given my situation. I’ve also done open mics at some of the bars and clubs downtown.” She felt silly telling Jeremy that, hoping he didn’t think lowly of her for having to go out all the time in the hopes of being recognized.

“It’s been difficult though. Most of the clubs aren’t ready for the sort of music I play and sing. Well, I hope that’s what the problem is.” Starla sighed. “I like to incorporate my cello with my music. So, it’s got a sort of gothic, ethereal feel to it. Combined with the image I’m going for… I just don’t know if what I am is ready to be accepted, if it ever will be.”

Starla sat back in her chair and bit down on her lip. She looked into Jeremy’s eyes and smiled.

“If you’d like, maybe you can listen to my music.” Starla hesitated a moment. “I have my demo CDs with me. I came directly here from an audition, so they just so happened to find their way into my suitcases.” She looked down at her hands just then. She was sure there was no way Jeremy would seriously want to listen to her music. “If you don’t want to, that’s fine. Please don’t feel like you have to just because I offered.” Starla blushed as she spoke and shifted a little in her seat. She hoped she wasn’t blowing it with Jeremy by acting so stupid. So far he’d proven to her that he was more than she deserved, yet everything she ever found herself looking for. She looked back into his eyes and smiled.

Jeremy listened intently as Starla described her music.

"That sounds very interesting... I don't know if I've ever heard any music like that before. Of course I would like to hear it. Maybe we can find time for it sometime this weekend." He said with a warm smile. He was about to speak again when the waitress returned with their food. The woman set each dish down in from of them, and opened a bottle of wine, pouring each of them a glass. The heat and delicious smell of the food rose into the air, and Jeremy found himself suddenly starving for this meal.

He took a sip of the wine and a few bites of the food before he realized he had totally forgotten what he was about to say. Jeremy thought for a few seconds, and then changed the subject, embarrassed that he had totally lost his train of thought.

"Is your food good?" He asked simply.

Jeremy loved listening to Starla talk. Though they lived and worked in totally different spheres of life, it seemed like they had a lot in common. It seemed like they were very similar people, when it came down to it. It all just seemed so easy and right to him for once.

Starla was relieved to hear Jeremy say that he’d like to hear her music and she released a breath she had even realized she’d been holding. Just then, they were interrupted with the arrival of their food.

Everything looked heavenly. The aroma made Starla remember just how hungry she was, so she didn’t hesitate to start eating right away.

“Mmm… it’s absolutely delicious,” Starla answered Jeremy. She took a sip of her wine after she swallowed her first bite of food. “I dare say this is what I’d call ‘simply divine’.” She giggled a little. “Sorry,” she added. “I have a tendency to be dramatic at times. It’s my way of saying that the food is wonderful.”

The look on Jeremy’s face showed that he didn’t seem bothered by what Starla had said and it made her smile. She took another sip of wine, feeling like the night was going so much better than she ever thought it would. She felt truly connected to Jeremy. Never had she felt such a connection before and on so many levels. She was most definitely attracted to him physically, but it was more than that. She found that she liked learning about him, talking with him, sharing her thoughts with him. It made her so very happy that they both happened to show up at the bed and breakfast at the same time. What were the odds? At this point, Starla didn’t care. She was just happy that some way, some how, luck was on her side… for once.

Setting her glass down, Starla looked into Jeremy’s eyes. She leaned closer to him and smiled. “I know we just got our dinners but…” her voice trailed. “But, what would you like for dessert?”

Jeremy smiled a bit as he put a bite into his mouth at the same time Starla asked him about desert. He hadn't looked whatsoever at the desert section of the menu yet, so he wasn't sure if Starla meant the actual desert- or something more.

Wiping his mouth with the napkin, Jeremy decided to just got for it. "Why don't we get our desert delivered to one of our rooms? Maybe with another bottle of wine?"

Jeremy couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth. He never said things like that. He could only hold eye contact with Starla for so long after saying that. To avoid what he felt like was quickly building up into an intensely embarrassing moment on his part, Jeremy stirred his pasta, looking down at it and taking a bite, before looking up at Starla. He hoped she would be receptive, of course, but at the same time he was fearful once again of saying too much too soon. It seemed like any time he put himself out there, it ended up becoming a horror story he told to another professor on monday over lunch.

In fact, Jeremy wasn't even sure what what he meant by the invitation- the opportunity had just presented itself. He surely didn't have any expectations, and even spending a few more hours into the evening with Starla appealed to him.

Starla bit her lip and smiled at Jeremy’s suggestion. Her skin suddenly felt very warm and she knew her cheeks were red again. The idea that he wanted any kind of time with her made her feel giddy. And the fact that he seemed to want a more private sort of time only added to that feeling in a positive way.

“That sounds wonderful,” Starla answered, her heart racing. To hide her giddiness, she took a sip of her wine.

Starla hoped she wasn’t coming off as too eager or anything like that by responding as she did. But she wanted more time with Jeremy and the connection she felt was beyond amazing, something she wanted to explore further. The fact that it seemed mutual just made everything that much better. She gave him a smile as she took another bite of food, relishing the flavor in her mouth before swallowing it down.

“Mmm…” Starla said. “So, your room or mine?” she suddenly found herself asking Jeremy out loud. Again she bit her lip and she wondered which room Jeremy would choose.

As he looked back up from his food, Jeremy was pleased that Starla seemed interested in his off the cuff offer.

"Hmm, well I know what my room looks like already, so how about yours?" He asks her.

The waitress came by and refilled their drinks at that moment. Jeremy and Starla just stared at each other like naughty children until she left, at which point he just grinned and let out a quiet laugh.

"So now that we know where we are going, what do you want to order for up there? Are you interested in some kind of ice cream concoction, or maybe something warm with chocolate...?" Jeremy asked.

He couldn't believe how that had come out of his mouth. He had started out meaning the sentence literally, but as soon as it escaped his lips he realized how it had come across. Oh well, he thought. At this point he was already putting it all out there and risking everything, so one more strangely worded line wasn't going to hurt him. Or at least so he hoped.

Starla couldn’t help but giggle softly at Jeremy’s words. He was so adorable in her eyes and she couldn’t wait to get to know him better. She took a small sip of her wine and then another bite of food before answering.

“How about a sampler,” Starla said. “Something with warm chocolate, something with sumptuous strawberries and something with gooey caramel.” She couldn’t help herself. She liked the double innuendo whether Jeremy had meant it or not. Regardless, she was going to go along with it. The idea of it made her mind wander a little, however, and she found herself longing for dinner to be over even though she was enjoying it immensely.

“We can place the order once we’re in my room, if you like. That way we can have a little time to get comfortable before it arrives.” Starla wondered if that would be all right with Jeremy. She hoped so and she couldn’t believe how lucky she was to get more time with such a wonderful man.

“And I hope a sampler is good with you.” Starla paused a moment, a coy smile on her lips. “I have a bit of a sweet tooth.” She looked into Jeremy’s eyes deciding to be a little daring. “And I have trouble resisting things that are sweet.”

"That sounds 'simply divine' to me," Jeremy replied, poking fun at Starla's earlier remark, finishing off his first glass of wine. His fork spun in the pasta, then bringing another bite to his mouth. Mentally, he was trying to balance enjoying the meal while at the same time eating it as fast as possible in order to retire to Starla's room.

"Addicted to sweet things, huh? Well then I guess I'm out of luck. I'm a brute." He said, with a joking wink.

Jeremy didn't have any idea what the night had in store but he certainly wasn't going to waste anytime getting there, he thought, as he took another bite.

Starla smiled and giggled as she took another sip of her wine. “I’ll be the judge of that,” she said, her dark eyes staring straight into Jeremy’s.

At that, she began to eat more of her food. It was so delicious, but she was ready for dessert now. Who was she kidding? She’d been ready for quite a little bit now.

The two of them ate quickly, but not overly so, until they both had decided they’d had enough. Starla still had a little food left on her plate. But that was all right by her. She was more than ready for the next course.

Starla leaned in closer to Jeremy. “Must save room for dessert now. I wouldn’t want miss out on that.” She smiled and touched Jeremy’s arm again.

Soon the waiter came by their table and picked up their plates and glasses. She left the check with them and told them that they could pay on their way out.

“Ready?” Starla asked as she stood up. She walked over to Jeremy and took his hand in her own. She felt kind of silly doing it, but she wanted her body to have some kind of contact with his. She hoped he didn’t mind and she hoped that he wanted just as much contact with her as she did with him.

Jeremy was once again surprised by the fact that they were not asked to pay. Complimentary coffee was one thing, but since when did a restaurant not ask for payment after dinner? Not dwelling on that fact too much now, Jeremy stood up from the table.

He was straightening his tie with one hand as Starla took his hand. It surprised Jeremy, but not in a bad way. In truth, he had been longing to get closer to Starla all dinner.

Holding her hand, he let Starla lead the way out of the restaurant and towards the stairs. As they passed the front desk both were greeted by a creepy, knowing, look from the woman at the desk. Jeremy gave her an unintentional strange look- the woman acted stranger every time he crossed her path.

At the top of the stairs Jeremy felt a surge of courage suddenly within him. As Starla fumbled with her keys to open her room, he slid around behind her and wrapped both of his arms around her stomach. As the key clicked in the lock he gave Starla a very soft kiss on the ridge of her ear before letting go of her to walk through the doorway.

The woman at the ‘desk’ gave Starla and Jeremy a peculiar smile as they walked past her. It made Starla feel uneasy. But the place was owned by Finn’s family, so it had to be all right. Plus everyone had odd ducks in their family. Why should Finn’s be any different?

Shrugging it off, Starla led Jeremy up the stairs until they were standing in front of her door. Giddy and happy, she fumbled with her key a little before she was able to slip the key into the keyhole and twist it. As she did so, she felt Jeremy’s arms wrap around her torso. He felt so warm, so wonderful. Instinctually, she pressed herself against him, trying to encourage him a little. Then, she felt his lips gently brush against her ear. It sent shivers down her spine and small gasp escaped her own lips.

The door opened as Starla gasped. She twisted around in Jeremy’s arms and wrapped her own around his neck.

“I’d like a sampling of my dessert, please,” Starla stated softly, her eyes hooded as she gazed into Jeremy’s.

Starla stood on her toes and touched her lips to Jeremy’s. They were exquisitely soft and so very inviting. She could kiss him forever. As her lips moved with his, her hands moved down to his shoulders and then to his back where she clutched onto his shirt, trying to pull him closer still.

When Jeremy pulled away a little, Starla couldn’t help but whimper in protest. Her entire body was alive, every nerve firing. And all that she could focus on was Jeremy and how much she wanted him.

Jeremy broke Starla's kiss only long enough for them to walk into her room, still holding each other. With his heel he kicked her door shut behind him. It slammed shut harder than perhaps he had intended, and he cracked a grin as a nearby painting on the wall shook.

With his arms around Starla's waist, he kept walking forward, forcing her to take small steps backwards until the back of her knees hit the side of her bed and she fell onto her back. He fell with her, catching his weight with his arms, which were now on either side of her head. With a smile he slowly leaned in a took a slow, passionate kiss. Parting his lips from her he pulled his head back slightly, brushing his nose against hers as he did.

Jeremy lifted his left hand from the bed and ran his fingers along her cheek. Her skin felt warm and soft, and he could feel it burn even hotter as his fingers traced her cheek and down the side of her neck. He couldn't help himself from leaning in for another kiss.

Jeremy had lost all sense of the world at this point- as far as we was concerned all that existed at that precise moment in time was Starla and himself, and nothing was more important that that. His free hand slid back across her cheek and into her hair, his fingers lightly caressing the back of her head and neck. His head was spinning and he was completely lost in the moment.

Starla giggled ever so slightly when Jeremy shut her door, her arms around him, her hands clutching the material of his shirt. She followed his gentle nudges, moving her backward until she felt the edge of her bed against the backs of her legs. She felt herself melting into him as he ever so carefully eased her down, his hands framing her face.

Heart racing, breath catching, Starla just looked up into Jeremy’s eyes as he leaned toward her for another kiss. She kissed him back with just as much passion, her mouth opening, allowing him access to explore every inch of it. His mouth felt so nice against her own, so right. When he pulled away and brushed his nose against hers she couldn’t help but smile. Yes, dessert was indeed ‘simply divine’. The best she’d ever been given the privilege of trying.

Starla closed her eyes, relishing the feel of Jeremy’s fingers as they gently began to caress her cheek and trace the lines along her neck to her collar bone.

“Mmm…” Starla moaned ever so softly, encouraging Jeremy, letting him know that she liked what he was doing. How he made her feel. He made her entire body scream for him, made her feel so precious, so beautiful, so wanted. She then felt his lips against her own once more causing her to let out a very contented sigh.

Starla’s mouth moved in perfect sync with Jeremy’s; their tongues dancing with each others’ as they kissed and held onto each other. She could feel her tummy fluttering as if there were butterflies buzzing about it. The sensation was wonderful and she liked that it was Jeremy who was making her feel this way. She never felt luckier.

Her body ignited with desire, her mind filled with thoughts only of the two of them, Starla gave Jeremy’s lower lip a little nibble, her one hand clutching his hair while the other untucked his shirt and found its way onto the bare flesh of his back. His skin felt warm against her hand making her want to touch more of him.

Small gasps escaped Starla’s lips as she felt her body becoming more and more turned on by Jeremy. It was as if her skin, everything, had gained a heightened level of sensitivity. And it was addicting, intoxicating. She broke their kiss a little so that she could trail kisses along his jaw line. His skin tasted so good, she couldn’t get enough. She then nibbled on his earlobe.

“Irresistably sweet,” Starla whispered in Jeremy’s ear as she caressed his back and grazed it a little with her fingernails. “Irresistably sweet.”

The feeling of Starla's hands and nails on the skin of Jeremy's back drove him wild. Encouraged by her hands on his body, Jeremy sat up atop Starla and ran his own fingers down her side. The fingers of his hands lightly brushed the sides of her breasts as his hands wound they way across her curves. Jeremy got off from on top of Starla and sat down on the bed next to her. His hands still wound their way down to one of her thighs, and he pulled her knee up as her skirt fell down a bit, revealing more of her leg.

Jeremy leaned down and kissed the top of her kneecap, then turning his head and resting his cheek on it. He stayed there a moment and looked into Starla's eyes. "You are so beautiful," he said simply, laying down on the bed next to her.

He kissed her lightly on the forehead, but then put his hand on her hip and pulled her roughly to him, pulling their bodies together tightly. Jeremy kissed Starla passionately once again, tasting the entirety of her mouth as her tongue explored her own. His hand that was resting on her hips traced its way down her leg to the bottom of her skirt, where he slid his hand just under its fabric. Jeremy lightly caressed the back of Starla's thigh, and then began to slid his hand ever so slowly higher and higher up the back of her thigh as they kissed.

The feel of Jeremy’s hands on Starla’s body made her head spin. The sensations were intense and driving her utterly insane. All she could think was, ‘I want more.’ That single thought pulsing over and over again inside her brain.

The look in Jeremy’s eyes as he told Starla she was beautiful made her heart melt, made any and all hesitations simply dissolve into nothing. Not that she really had any, but they did only just meet. Regardless, there was something about being with him, only him, that felt so perfect and so right to her. She didn’t want to let him go. She didn’t want their time together to end.

As Jeremy grabbed Starla’s hips and drew her close once more, she became very aware of how well their bodies fit together. It was like two pieces of a puzzle. She felt her skirt ride up her thighs a bit and then felt Jeremy’s hand gently caressing her thigh, easing its way upward every so slowly, gently.

Starla couldn’t help but moan a little through their kisses. She loved the way it felt to be touched by Jeremy. She arched her back a little as a small gasp escaped her lips, her breasts pressing into Jeremy’s chest, the heat in her core rising higher and higher. Unable to control herself, she reached around to Jeremy’s back and began to play with the rim of his pants, her fingers ever so slightly going underneath the hem, touching a little of what was hidden underneath. She then wrapped her one leg around his, resting it on his hip as she nudged her own hips forward, pressing against him.

Starla tilted her head back as she let out yet another moan. Never had she been so turned on before. She brought her hand back to Jeremy’s chest and pushed his shirt up so that she could caress his bare flesh. “Mmmm…” she whispered through raspy breaths. “You feel nice.” Thrusting her hips against his once again, she leaned forward to kiss and nip at his neck before placing her lips on his once again.

Laying in bed with their arms and legs tying their bodies together, all Jeremy could think about was how much he wanted Starla. He inhaled sharply as he felt her hands slide briefly beneath his waistline, then sliding across his chest. A few of the lower buttons on his shirt came undone as she did so.

The feeling of her hands sliding across his bare chest was electrifying to Jeremy and drove him to squeeze Starla's thigh aggressively but sensually, he hand still climbing higher by the second. His lips meanwhile, met hers with all the passion he had. He loved the taste of her mouth, the feel of her lips on his. Even the sound of them breathing hard in unison with their mouths so close together turned him on.

Jeremy's free hand wrapped under Starla's neck and held the back of her head, pulling her even tighter to his own body. Her leg over his hips locked their bodies together and Jeremy could feel the intense heat that built up between them. He had never felt like this before. He had never wanted someone so totally and completely as he did Starla at this moment.

Jeremy's hand was completely up her skirt now as he pulled her hips hard against his own, at the same time trailing kisses down her neck to her collarbone and the slight cleavage exposed by her top. He could feel beads of sweat starting to form on his back, but he had no intent on slowing down to catch his breath.

“Oh god,” Starla whispered as Jeremy began kissing her all over, his hand up her skirt, pulling her closer still.

Starla threw her head back as her body began to writhe against Jeremy’s. As she moved against him, she could feel her nipples harden, poking through the material of her bra and tank top. It was as if they were anxiously waiting to be touched, kissed. It suddenly made her want to feel his skin against her own, their sweat mingling.

Immediately, Starla frantically began to undo the buttons on Jeremy’s shirt, her breathing hard, coming out in whimpering pants. She could feel herself getting damp between her legs as she worked on his shirt, making her bite down on her lip as she continued to move against his body.

Once Jeremy’s shirt was open, Starla ran her fingernails over his chest. She leaned toward him and began to kiss it, letting her tongue give him small licks as she explored the contours of his body. She wrapped her one arm around him once more and slowly pushed her fingers below the hem of his pants. She dug her nails ever so slightly into his flesh, hoping that by doing so she would urge him on. Her body was on fire and only Jeremy could quench the burn she was now feeling inside. And she wanted him to quench it.

“Jeremy,” Starla whispered, thrusting her hips against his yet again. Her panties were now saturated and still she wanted more.

Jeremy wriggled free of the sleeves of his dress shirt as Starla undid the buttons. He quickly pulled loose his tie and tossed it aside as well. Jeremy leaned his bead back and closed his eyes briefly as she kissed across his chest. He could feel himself getting harder by the second, and he was positive she could feel him as they pressed their hips together, grinding against each other.

Starla's fingers digging into his flesh just below the line of his pants drove him wild. Jeremy was so turned on, practically bulging out of his pants. When he heard her half whisper and half moan his name, it was almost too much. He let his hand that was under her skirt reach around between her legs from behind, and pressed down gently on the crotch of her thong. He could feel the heat emanating from her, and could feel that his fingers had already gotten damp from the already soaked cloth. Feeling Starla writhe against his body, Jeremy withdrew his hand and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and practically tore it off over her head, tossing it to the floor. He reached around her back with one arm as he kissed along her collarbone and shoulder, unclasping her bra and letting it too fall to the floor.

Jeremy was amazed at the beauty of Starla as she sat on the bed, having allowed him to bare almost all of her body to him. He wanted to pull her into an embrace and never let her go. He wanted to tell her again and again how beautiful she was, and how much he wanted her. Deciding to let his hands do the talking for him, Jeremy pulled Starla into a passionate kiss with both arms wrapping around her and exploring the naked skin of her back. He could feel her breasts against his chest, and the feeling of their skin finally meeting felt amazing. His right hand slid from Starla's back to her side, then creeping up her smooth stomach, cupping one of her breasts. Jeremy gently squeezed it as his lips returned to hers. It was soft and delicate, just like the rest of her body. He could feel her nipple hard against the palm of his hand, and as he caressed her breast he let his thumb slide against the nipple, flicking it ever so slightly.

"I want you so much," Jeremy finally whispered into her ear as he let hid tongue glide ever so softly against its ridges.

Starla felt her breath coming in shaky rasps. It wasn’t due to nerves or anxiety, but to the sheer pleasure her body was feeling as a result of Jeremy’s touches and caresses. Never did she ever feel so beautiful, so alive.

As Jeremy’s hand cupped her crotch, Starla thought she was going to lose it right then and there. She had all she could do to hold back the release she could feel her body craving, needing. A release only he could give her. Instead, she allowed herself to let out a few short gasps followed by whimpers which she knew sounded like pleads. And they were.

Starla could feel Jeremy hardening against her as she moved and whimpered. She could’ve sworn she heard a small growl reverberate in the back of his throat as he tore off her tank top and then went to work on the clasp of her bra. Needing a moment, she sat up and looked at him. Her eyes expressing the desire she was feeling for him, how much her body was craving his. He pulled her close just then, his lips meeting hers with a forceful passion she welcomed greatly.

The feel of Jeremy’s bare chest against her bare breasts made Starla sigh. It was all too wonderful. She focused on the way his hands felt as they caressed her back. She let out another gasp followed by a moan when his one hand found her breast, giving it the gentlest of squeezes, his fingers then playing with her nipple a little, making it harden for him even more.

“I want you so much,” Jeremy whispered in Starla’s ear as he softly caressed it with his tongue.

Jeremy’s declaration was Starla’s undoing. Instinct began to take over and she found herself moving into a straddle position on his lap. She pressed herself hard against the bulge she could feel behind the material of his pants. She grabbed onto his shoulders as she ground herself against him a few times before leaning in to kiss his chest once more, her tongue caressing and flicking his nipples as she lavished attention on his bared flesh. She moved her hands downward and began working on his belt along with the zipper of his pants.

Starla kissed up Jeremy’s chest and along his neck and then his jaw line until she reached his ear. “Then take me,” she whispered, tugging on his ear lobe gently with her teeth. “I want you too.”

Jeremy held firmly onto Starla's hips as she straddled him, and he pushed down on her at the same time pushing up with his hips. Though it was only a few thin layers of material that separated their bodies, it was far too much in Jeremy's opinion. He kissed Starla deeply as she undid his belt and began to pull at the zipper of his pants.

His own hands trailed down the small of her back and he found the zipper to her skirt. He slowly unzipped it, sliding his hands down over her hips and under her line of her skirt as it fell open slightly.

Jeremy pushed Starla onto her back, her legs still straddling his hips. He hooked his fingers inside the waistband on her skirt and began to pull it down. He noticed the he had inadvertently gotten a hold of her thong too, but he certainly wasn't about to stop and pull it back up. In a matter of seconds the last remaining articles of Starla's clothing was being pulled over her ankles.

Jeremy sat up on his knees and took in Starla's naked body for a few seconds. To him, every curve of her body was perfect- the way her hair lay across the bed, the quick rise and fall of her chest from her excited breathing, her sensual thighs a calves - every single part of her body amazed him.

Starting at her toes, Jeremy kissed and nibbled his way up her body, his hands running along her curves not far behind his head. His lips traveled up Starla's ankle, along her calf, turning to the inside of her thigh. His lips tasted the flavor of her soft and lotioned skin, his lips and tongue pausing ever so briefly between her thighs, then dragging the tip of his tongue up to her bellybutton. Jeremy kissed across her stomach to the bottom of Starla's ribs, and then across her breasts and neck before he lay down next to her and returned his attention to her lips.

Starla felt her body shaking a little, trembling. She was trembling because of how right everything felt. It was almost scary, but in the most wonderful of ways. Something she wouldn’t trade for the world. As Jeremy slowly and sensually undressed her, she thought she would die from the anticipation of waiting for his touch, the feel of his hands, his lips, on her once more.

The expression on Jeremy’s eyes as he looked down upon her naked body beneath his made Starla’s breath catch, her heart stop. He looked at her like she was the most precious thing he’d ever seen. She wondered if that was truly how he was looking at her or if it was merely in her head because that’s what she hoped for. Regardless, she looked back up at him, her eyes full of desire, full of longing. She felt lucky to be in the moment she was. That, if even briefly, this man wanted her and only her. She couldn’t lie to herself and say that she didn’t hope he wanted more than just this one moment. Because she truly did. She wanted many more and she saw this man as perfection.

As Jeremy kissed up Starla’s leg, then thigh, then torso, she let out small moans of pleasure. Her body arching and moving with each gentle caress, letting him know just how much she enjoyed his exploration of her body. Finally, he laid down next to her and pulled her close, his lips meeting hers and scorching them with heated kiss.

Starla kissed Jeremy back, her lips moving against his as if in a frenzy. She reached her hands down and pushed at his pants, trying to move them down over his hips. He seemed to notice and helped her by pushing off the remainder of his clothes until they were both naked. He rolled on top of her, her legs spread so that she could feel his weight between them. She reached her hands upward, caressing his back as she did so, until one hand worked its way to his hair while the other one clutched at his shoulder.

Starla felt her body start to move again against Jeremy’s now naked body. Her skin was hot and she could feel an ache growing between her legs.

“Jeremy,” Starla moaned in a husky whisper as she hugged him tightly and began to nibble on his shoulder.

Starla’s hand gripping Jeremy’s shoulder gently scratched along his back until she reached his backside. She gave it a squeeze, spreading her legs a little further, bucking her hips upward as she did so. She could tell she was ready for him, more than ready. And more than anything she wanted to feel him stretch her muscles and fill her up, their bodies pressed together in the most passionate of embraces until they were both spent.

As he lay on top of Starla, Jeremy relished the feeling of their naked bodies as they pressed together. His body seemed to perfect fit against hers completely.

Jeremy kissed up Starla's neck to her cheek, then paused and put his forehead against hers. He looked into her eyes as he entered her. He pushed in slowly, until their hips pressed together and he was fully inside of her. Jeremy then began to rhythmically rock his his, thrusting into Starla slowly, but fully with each push.

Being inside Starla felt amazing to Jeremy. She was so hot, and it sent shivers through his body as he felt how tightly she was holding him in. He could feel that he filled her up completely.

As their bodies pressed together and their arms and legs tangled together, Jeremy kept his forehead pressed against Starla's. They were breathing heavily in unison, and he never broke his gaze as he stared into her eyes the whole time.

"Starla...," he finally said after a few minutes, whispering her name into her ear as he went to kiss her lips once again.

Back
Top Bottom