Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pills, Pills, And More Pills

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
As children, all of their parents died, leaving them to be orphans. A "doctor" took them in and started to train them. At the age of 18, they were given pills to give them powers. But the doctor only wanted to rule the world. Most of the children (now adults) didn't like this idea. They've tried to kill the doctor but he gets away. The "kids" think that everything is all good but some have conformed with the doctor and starts to reek havoc on the city.

If anyone has any idea to make this better, please comment!!!

Yellow Pill: Gives you the ability to read and search the minds of anyone you can see, even if it's a picture. You can also turn their minds "off" to put them into a coma. [taken]

Red Pill:Gives you super speed, super strength, and rapid regeneration (not invincible) [taken]

Green Pill: Gives you the ability to shapeshift into any animal. [taken]

Blue Pill: Gives you the ablitiy to fly, swim, and teleport to any area while being impervious to any physical danger [taken]

Orange Pill: Gives you the ability to instantly master any sport, job, activity, martial art, etc that a human can do [taken]

Pink Pill: Gives you the ability to make any person to love you with a single touch. Can you turn off the effect by retouching the person. [taken]

Black Pill:Gives you the ability to use astral projection [taken]

Grey Pill:Gives you the ability to control any machine or electronic using only your mind. You also have the ability to generate powerful electrical discharge by touch[taken]

girls:
1)me- orange pill
2) Rave-green pill
3)Tidal Station- black pill
4)

guys:
1) Jugger82- yellow
2)sexywriter777- grey
3)Callan- pink
4)

you've got a girl interested! I'll check out the pills and give it some thought.

got it, I wan the black pill. Girl PC, black pill

Hm...if Little Miss Porcelain is not going to continue this, I will make my own adaptation (Though give credit where it is due) of this RP. It will not be the exact style, but it will include the idea of the pills granting power.

I'll give her another week to return. If she isn't back by the 10th or 11th, then I'll go ahead and start my own version of this and credit her as the original source and idea.

okay so it looks like all the pills are taken up. I just need to know what gender people are. I'm going to start this tomorrow night so if I don't have an answer from you by then than I'll be nice and let you come in at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom