Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pills, Pills, And More Pills

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
As children, all of their parents died, leaving them to be orphans. A "doctor" took them in and started to train them. At the age of 18, they were given pills to give them powers. But the doctor only wanted to rule the world. Most of the children (now adults) didn't like this idea. They've tried to kill the doctor but he gets away. The "kids" think that everything is all good but some have conformed with the doctor and starts to reek havoc on the city.

If anyone has any idea to make this better, please comment!!!

Yellow Pill: Gives you the ability to read and search the minds of anyone you can see, even if it's a picture. You can also turn their minds "off" to put them into a coma. [taken]

Red Pill:Gives you super speed, super strength, and rapid regeneration (not invincible) [taken]

Green Pill: Gives you the ability to shapeshift into any animal. [taken]

Blue Pill: Gives you the ablitiy to fly, swim, and teleport to any area while being impervious to any physical danger [taken]

Orange Pill: Gives you the ability to instantly master any sport, job, activity, martial art, etc that a human can do [taken]

Pink Pill: Gives you the ability to make any person to love you with a single touch. Can you turn off the effect by retouching the person. [taken]

Black Pill:Gives you the ability to use astral projection [taken]

Grey Pill:Gives you the ability to control any machine or electronic using only your mind. You also have the ability to generate powerful electrical discharge by touch[taken]

girls:
1)me- orange pill
2) Rave-green pill
3)Tidal Station- black pill
4)

guys:
1) Jugger82- yellow
2)sexywriter777- grey
3)Callan- pink
4)

I will take the blue pill, and wake up in my bed, staying in wonderland. Sorry couldn't resist.

As for my idea on how to do this. The pills grant super powers for [insert amount of time here] and are used for combat against some kind of threat be it aliens, or the paranormal, or maybe another group that uses the pills. Creating super powered humans, but maybe the pills are also addicting, and people in the group are starting too loose control over themselves.

This sounds epic, I'll take the red pills, the ability to regenerate when/if your injured, that's near immortality, who wouldn't want that pill.

As children, all of their parents died, leaving them to be orphans. A "doctor" took them in and started to train them. At the age of 18, they were given pills to give them powers. But the doctor only wanted to rule the world. Most of the children (now adults) didn't like this idea. They killed the doctor and decided to be "superheros" living in the house.... How about that?? Also I don't want everyone to be the goody good super hero... Think of like the TMNT. Also I would like to have a twin brother if anyone is interested (but no incest)

Rather than killing the doctor, how about some left with the doctor for world dominance and the others who were against it, stayed behind. Two different factions which will cause conflict between characters and keep things interesting rather than a Teen Titans/TMNT kidn of thing. And I can RP your twin brother, only because you say no incest. I'm not into it.

@Hunter: I can induce a coma on you and render you useless. :3 Not that I would godmod to that extend. The comatosing of actual player characters should be consentual

Well this is four people and I don't know anyone who is willing to do group RPs... :[ Sorry. How many do you want before we can actually start? Or rather...whats the gender ratio here already?

I'll run this RP by a few people I know to see if they'll be okay with a Group RP. We need to make it so that when we RP, there is supposed to be a post order so that no one can just post whenever it isn't a double post. Like...Whenever someone is online, two people, it would be right after each other. But if it would be more than two people, it has to be like this:

1. RPer 1
2. RPer 2
3. Newcomer

And just keep adding on until people either disappear or log out and then they are removed from the post order (For that specific scene). We don't have to make it so everyone has to follow one giant post order if they aren't involved with the other players in that same scene.

But its your RP. Thats just a suggestion.

I wouldn't mind taking the Green Pill. The idea is interesting, and I've always been a fan of that particular power.

If there's a spot for another male, I'll take it. If not, I don't mind RPing a female, though she's not gonna be straight >_>

I think people might abuse the black pill and sort of...well it would sort of be restricting to other people if we have someone see into the future and see a possible attack very soon. Perhaps the black pill could be astral projection or something

Like I said I can play either gender depending on what the Rp needs.

Okay Rave if you don't mind being a girl... like I said I would rather have this as close to being gender balance as possible... I mean if I have to switch some females to males that'll be okay but I rather not be the only female

If anyone is still interested in this, I say we do Role Call, count up who we have who is up for this, and get the RP going with whoever is here. We'll just double up on characters if need be and if anyone wants to eventually join in, we can 'create' more pills for people to take, but the penalty for joining late would be immediately joining of the evil faction.

Just my suggestion on this. I really want to RP this.

Back
Top Bottom