Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here be lovely ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frima

Moon
Below this introductory post will be some characters I'm interested in roleplaying with.

I will state up front that, in order to not be overwhelmed, and in order to pay due attention to RPs, I am only going to take on THREE RPs at a time.

Now, I am comfortable RPing adult things, and I am very literate. I ask for the same from my partner, besides, how could we both have fun?

Now, for starters, I'm going to post two characters who are slaves as I am craving a slave/master RP.

Both girls are in need of a dominant Master. I'm not craving a mistress at this time. Sorry!

If interested in either slave please PM me.

Also, check back often as I will update this thread as different cravings take me!

Thanks so much for looking!!

Name:
Solei McCloud

Nickname: (if applicable)
Sol

Actual Age is 2 but in Human years she's 18

Race:
Human/Wolf hybrid---not werewolf

Orientation:
Straight

Bio:
Solei is one of Doctor Carter's creations for the slave market. She was born in a lab, bred to be a top quality slave. She has received the top training from Doctor Carter's many slave trainers. Solie is well versed in the top qualities to be the very best slave she can be. She can do most anything from your wildest dreams to simple house chores. If she is to fulfill your dreams, her virtue is conveniently left intact for her first master.

Seke

Picture:
319372_zps4c8e9812-1_zps8baeb498.jpg

Name:
Naomi Leads

Mimi

Race:
Human

Orientation:
Straight

Bio:
Naomi was part of a large band of Gypsies that traveled all over northern Europe. She grew up knowing nothing more of life than wide open fields and thieving. She grew up happy with her family. She became skilled with pick-pocketing, making a good living for herself. At the age of ten her Uncle decided who she would be betrothed to; her 'cousin' Vincent. When Naomi reached fifteen her mother trained her to be a fortune teller, advising her on the best street corners to set up her small table. Naomi made quite a lot of cash, mostly relying on her seductive wiles to lure men into her booth where she gave them a little more than their fortunes. When Naomi was seventeen she ended up tricking the wrong man. She was caught stealing from his wallet, and turn of not reporting her to the authorities, she was to serve as his slave for three years. Knowing she'd rather suffer than get caught by the police, Naomi went semi-quietly. She lasted only a year with the man before he grew tired of her rebellious behavior and sent her into a slave market.

Seke

Picture:
normal_i_1-1_zpsfc09fdc5.jpg

Name:
Hannah Adams

Anna

Race:
Human

Orientation:
Straight

Bio:
Hannah was kidnapped at a very young age. She still hasn't a clue to who her real family is, or that she was kidnapped. She is, actually, the youngest daughter of a large software mogul. Hannah was kidnapped by her father's ex-partner. The man, Silvius, nabbed Hannah from her daycare, leaving a ransom note behind. Hannah's father refused to pay a ransom, figuring the man would soon grow frightened of keeping a young girl, but such was not the case. Hannah's father slowly lost hope of ever seeing her again as every avenue he used to find her came up with nothing. Silvius, on the other hand, finding himself going bankrupt after losing his half of shares in the business, looked to other ways of making money. Once Hannah grew up a little more, he started to sell her to his friends to be used. Thanks so her small stature and childlike appearance he snagged hundreds of thousands of dollars for a one night go with her. Finding himself turned greedy, Silvius sold her off to the slave market for a huge sum of money. Hannah continues to net a lot of seedy men due to her small stature and childlike appearance.

Uke

Picture:
613835-1_zpsbadb7f15.jpg

If you have any requests, feel free to PM me!

Another craving I have is for a father/step-father forcing his daughter/step-daughter into having sex with him. He might even allow his friends to have a go with her. I'd like it to be slightly non-con or dubious consent. Please PM me for details/interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom