Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Maid (Shedao Shai x NurseMaxine)

As he continued again and picked up the pace, itquickly became clear that her tiny body would not keep up with her wanton desire. she moaned with pleasure and then passed out on the bed, her body totally limp.

Jack didn't stop, but didn't try to last either. He rolled Maxine's limp form over to get a double handful of breasts and finished with another climax, this time cumming all over her stomach. He wiped himself off on her, repositioned her into something more comfortable, and left the room. He headed back out to the kitchen, where he got another cup of coffee, then returned to his studio.

Well.

There was only one thing to do, he knew. Maxine wouldn't be going shopping anytime soon. In fact, he had no intentions of ever letting her wear clothing ever again. He scooped up her discarded shirt and put it aside, then picked up a sketch pad and went back into the bedroom. He leaned against the wall and began to draw her, naked and lovely, eyes closed and body relaxed on the rumpled bed.

When her master handled her like a rag doll, it gave her a warm feeling all over. It was all at once a feeling of helplessness and freedom. At that moment she was both completely dependent on him even for movement and absolutely free of any cares whatever. There was nothing that needed approval, she was simply an extension of him. A peaceful smile formed on fer face and she lay as he had left her in complete comfort and contentment. Had she been a cat she would have been purring for all she was worth.

When he returned with his sketch pad she was even happier if that were possible. She laid perfectly still moving only her eyes as she watched him work. She hoped that when he was finished, he would permit her to see the finished work. She loved the feel of his slippery cum on her chest and hoped that she would be able to touch and taste it before it dried. She kept these thoughts to herself though, not wishing to disturb her master while he worked.

Chad's mind flew as he worked, possibilities endless. Sure, a lot of people recorded themselves having sex, but how many erotic artists drew from a point of view? That would be an excellent pastel, the view as he looked down on her sucking his dick, or when she was on her back with his cock in her pussy, or if he straddled her stomach and laid his cock between her beautiful breasts... He felt himself hardening again at the thought.

"All right, Maxine, you can move," he said aloud. "Want to see? You make a very good model."

He came over to the bed, passing her the pad and running his hand along her thigh. "I think we should make some rules," he continued. "For starters, you may go naked in my presence at all times. Also, any time you see me getting hard, you must stop whatever it is you're doing and pleasure me. Finally, whenever I have you pose for me, you must hold that pose until I'm done, no matter how uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

She nodded and then looked puzzled. I have a question. If I am modeling and you get hard, do I stay still or stop and pleasure you? I need to know please master. " She looked at the sketch in awwe. "Master you make me look so beautiful. is that how I really look." She moved to his side and knelt beside him her head low and looking at the floor, he hands open palms up. "What does my master desire of me."

Back
Top Bottom