Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Maid (Shedao Shai x NurseMaxine)

Shedao Shai

Planetoid
Someone was shining a spotlight into his face, and about a million angry dwarves were trying to hammer their way out of his skull, and an emergency air-raid siren was going off.

Jack moaned and buried his head in the sofa cushion, but it kept going off. Slowly, he raised his head and glared blearily across the room in the general direction of the racket. Whomever was bombing the city was going to incur his wrath in the most fatal of ways--he'd probably draw a vulgar picture of their mother or something. After he broke his head open and released all those stupid dwarves back into the wild, he reckoned.

The siren went off again, and he staggered upright. He was wearing jeans and nothing else. At least he'd undressed before crashing out. The taxi driver had been glad to see the back of him, he reckoned. Jack held his liquor as well as the next man, but eight shots of hard drink had thrown him for a loop. At least he hadn't made a mess or anything. That was one thing he always prided himself on. Aside from the hangover, he really didn't have much to show for a night at the bar. He hardly ever took it to an extreme.

Muttering under his breath, he stumbled to the door and opened it, unleashing a ferocious squint at the subject of his ire... the rather disheveled and pretty subject of his... um...

Ire. That was it. He wasn't drunk, just hungover.

"What is it?" he asked. "I didn't order any cookie dough."

RE: The New Maid

I had been a cold night, the third in a row and the bench in the park was hard. She was hungry, her hair matted against her face, and though she had done her best to make herself presentable was a mess generally, though it was hard to be presentable when you hadn't showered or eaten wll in more than a week. All that she had was tucked away in the small backpack she carried, and her thin hoody did little to either keep her warm or conceal here rather curvey figure. Since she had seldom gone out of the house when she lived with her mother, and the old woman had been stingy with money she wore mainly sweat pants and hoodies with little underneith as bras in particular were a luxury in he mother's mind.

She had rung the doorbell in what was to here he last hope. An answer to an ad for a maid. She knew little else, forbidden to go to school since she was 15, she had based all her worth on the approval of her mother now dead and gone. She almost ran when he came to the door, The man was massive. Huge by comparison to her tiny frame. Her lower lip quivered as she stuttered out an answer. "Yy..You placed an a..ad f..for a maid? Oh! I I'm sorry to bother you!" she cried out as she turned to run away.

NurseMaxine said:
I had been a cold night, the third in a row and the bench in the park was hard. She was hungry, her hair matted against her face, and though she had done her best to make herself presentable was a mess generally, though it was hard to be presentable when you hadn't showered or eaten wll in more than a week. All that she had was tucked away in the small backpack she carried, and her thin hoody did little to either keep her warm or conceal here rather curvey figure. Since she had seldom gone out of the house when she lived with her mother, and the old woman had been stingy with money she wore mainly sweat pants and hoodies with little underneith as bras in particular were a luxury in he mother's mind.

She had rung the doorbell in what was to here he last hope. An answer to an ad for a maid. She knew little else, forbidden to go to school since she was 15, she had based all her worth on the approval of her mother now dead and gone. She almost ran when he came to the door, The man was massive. Huge by comparison to her tiny frame. Her lower lip quivered as she stuttered out an answer. "Yy..You placed an a..ad f..for a maid? Oh! I I'm sorry to bother you!" she cried out as she turned to run away.

He stared. "What? No, don't go..." with an effort, he softened his voice. "I'm sorry," he said more gently. "Sorry, I just... had a late night. It's okay. The ad--right, the ad. Please, come inside."

Standing back, he held the door and hoped she wouldn't run. Something about her condition had struck a deep chord inside him, and he would rather lose a finger than see the poor girl shivering any longer. Maybe it was the artist in him, or the thing that made women call men chauvenistic pigs, or whatever, he didn't much care. "Come on in," he repeated. "It's all right, I did place the ad. You're just what I need, please, come inside. You came just in the nick of time."

He glanced around his house. The living room was utter chaos, with books and video game controllers, laundry sorted by clean (the back of the sofa), filthy-but-wearable (the loveseat), and unknown (the floor). His DVD collection was all over the place, and you could have fed an army of gerbils for a week on the crumbs.

The kitchen was much better, by comparison. Three full trashbags sat beside the bin, each stuffed with plasticware and prepackaged meal trash. The last time he'd cooked something had been a week and a half ago, and there was at least two different kinds of fungus in evidence on the sponge, which sat beneath a dripping faucet in his idea of a scientific experiment.

Though he couldn't see them from where he stood, he knew that his bedroom was much the same as the living room, the blankets forming a nest on the floor from Saturday night's recovery. His studio was in the other bedroom, a weights set was behind a screen and his pastels were all over the place. For some reason, he could see one of them on the dining room table, though what he'd thought leaving it there was more than he could think of.

The girl looked ready to rabbit at any minute, Jack glanced about and spotted a tee shirt on the back of one of the dining room chairs within arm's reach. He snagged it and put it on hurriedly.

She turned and looked back at him over her shoulder. Her blue grey eyes glimering with a faint sign of hope. "R.. really? I..I can come in?" These were the first kind words she had heard in years. Her mother had been all prickles and commands, never was there the slightest sign of approval or kindness. Oh how she craved a kind word! Her heart lept in her chest, hoping against hope it wasn't some cruel joke. She picked up the tattered back pack and walked easily benieth his arm as he held open the door. She looked around The house was large and warm. Oh how good that warmth felt. She rubbed her arms and hands. This just had to work out, it just had to. It had been over a week since she had been evicted she had spent what little money she had long ago. She was at her wits end "There's a problem though... she hesitated.. clearly embarrassed. I have no place to stay... my clothes are filthy and so am I. Is there some place here I can stay? In the basement? anywhere. I'll earn my keep I promise Please sir." she said he voice trembling. "I just need to clean up so I don't smell and I'll get right to work... I promise!" She felt the words spill out of her despite her fear. Hunger and cold would do that to a person. She saw a dried up piece of leftover pizza on the coffee table and motioned to it."MMay I have that?" Her stomach growelled loudly and she looked down to the floor. "I'm sorry! I talk too much." she said quietly in the direction of the floor. She waited silently for an answer.

Jack stared at the girl as she started bellowing her appreciation a mile a minute. At least she seemed enthusiastic enough. "No," he managed. "No, you're good... though there's fresh stuff in the fridge and a microwave over there. Eat up, then get started on the livingroom. I'm going back to bed, try to keep the noise down and I'll see you later. Uh, if you do a good job I'll get you a bed... night. Morning... after... fuck it, see you later."

He stumbled off in the general direction of his bedroom, bounced off the wall, and fell across the bare mattress. He briefly wondered if letting he girl ho supervised was wise, but passed out before he could decide.

Maxine stood in the living room in stunned silence a moment. What had just happened? After a few moments and realizing that he hadn't kicked her out she stood and ate the Pizza right there. It was stale but it tasted like ambrosia to her. It was then that the stench of her dirty clothes filled her nostrils. She quietly explored the downstairs looking for a bathroom and found one just off the back hall. The thought of warm water was so enticing that she was out of her clothes in a minute and in the shower, the water cascading over her ample breasts and down over the the thin soft fur of her mound before she even gave a thought to the fact that she had nothing clean to wear. She borrowed the soap and shampoo she found in the shower and fairly reveled in the clean smell. She got out, and finding a towel piled in the corner of the bathroom picked it up and and began to dry herself.

She wasn't prepared for what happened next. The towel smelled of man. It went to her head almost immediately. The first sight she saw of his powerful chest filled her thoughts and caused a flow of moisture between her legs. After a moment, she regained her composure and looked at her self in the mirror, all pink and clean, and her face in a full blush. She looked around and found a tee shirt on the floor. It had been worn, but it was cleaner than her filthy rags, and she pulled it over her head. It too smelled of him, and the headly musk renewed the warmth that had overtaken her.

Doing every thing she could to push those thoughts to the back of her mind she set about cleaning. As she did her breast swayed freely under the thin teeshirt and rubbed her nipples making them stand out proud on her chest. She hadn'tfelt this good in well .....ever. She couldn't help but hum a little tune as she worked at the messy room. Picking up trash, stacking laundry, and folding that which smelled clean. She managed to find a broom a few rags and a bucket, and a bottle of dish soap. After about two hours of hard work she har the living room kitchen and bath more or less in order.

She looked through the kitchen and found some coffee and started it brewing. Looking in the cupboards she found a box of pancake mix and a stick or two of margerine in the fridge. It wasn't long before the house smelled of coffee and pancakes, a smell she hoped would rouse her sleeping benefactor.

Something tickled Jack's nose and hauled him out of bed, a scent that he hadn't encountered in a long time. Rubbing at his eyes, he came out of his room and hit the bathroom, reaching for the bottle of aspirin that was always on the sink. His hand waved through empty air, and he squinted suspiciously. No bottle.

Frowning, he checked the floor. He checked the trash can. He checked the other side of the toilet, the tub, and the sink again before, in desperation, opening the medicine cabinet. Four half-empty bottles of aspirin stared cheerfully at him. He gave them the evil eye before chewing two of them and washing it down with water from the sink.

The smell was still there, and he followed it down the hall, into the living room where his foot didn't come down on the mound of dirty laundry that was always right there, and he stopped, staring about the place. It was as if... well, as if he was in someone else's house. Two mounds of laundry sat on the sofa, one neatly folded. Blinking hard, he came around the little half-wall into the kitchen and saw the girl standing by the stove. A plateful of hot pancakes sat beside the skillet, where two more bubbled, and there was hot coffee in the coffee pot.

Oh, and the girl was wearing his shirt and nothing else. She wore it... very well. While large on her, it still fell well short of fingertip length, and he had a great view of her legs. And they were great. Possibilities flashed through his mind, and he had to close his eyes to keep from braining the girl with a club and dragging her off to his cave. That made the food scents stand out all the more, and when he opened his eyes again he saw how her breasts pressed against the thin fabric, and the two little peaks at the tips of her breasts.

"Uh," he managed. "Uhhhh-uh. Um."

Swallowing, he managed to evolve a little. "Um, wow. I didn't ask for... those smell great! Are they done yet?"

As he spoke, he began rooting in a drawer for a knife and fork, hoping that there would be syrup in the cabinet.

"Yes they are, and the table is set, if it would please you to sit down, I'll serve your breakfast. I'm reallys sorry there isn't bacon, but I see you will need to take me shopping so I can restock. She set down a plate with a stack of steaming pancakes, and a small pitcher of warm syrup, and stick of butter. His fork and Knife sat on neatly folded napkin next to his plate. After serving the food she poured a steaming cup of coffee. Do you take sugar? I'm afraid you have no cream it had soured, but there is a bit of milk." She stood beside his place at the table and waited for instructions smiling. "I do so hope to be worth my keep.

She smoothed the shirt down nervously trying to keep a neat appearance. It only accentuated her long nipples as they pressed against the thin material. I am sorry for my plain appearance, when I have earned the priviledge, I hope to purchase attire that is more pleasing. Perhaps you will have suggestions in that regard. She folded her hands in front of her and stood there doing her best not to fidget, but it was difficult. She was terribly excited at having someone to pleasse again. She so much wanted his approval.

"Black," Jack said, coming over to the chair. "I drink it black... wow, thanks. Um, okay... tell you what. Why don't you fix yourself something while I eat, then when you're done you can clear away the dishes. Go ahead and sit down at the table, I don't mind."

He had to sit down rather quickly, it felt as if his fly would burst open. Shifting to adjust his eager penis to the confines of the jeans, he picked up the knife and cut a slice of butter. It spread easily, the hot pancakes melting it into shining liquid, which mixed with the syrup and gazed up at him in mute appeal. He had to force himself to use the fork, the girl was quite distracting. It was a tribute to her cooking that he tasted the food at all.

"I think we can work something out about clothes," he said aloud. "In a week, say, I reckon you'll have earned a shopping trip. Today's what, Monday? Next Monday, then, I'll take you to the mall."

Another bite melted in his mouth, and possible stores and possible outfits flashed through his imagination, though to him there was nothing sexier than his shirt. Maybe if he designated some of his v-necks for her use... that sounded good, he thought quickly through some possible ways to let her know they were okay to wear without making it obvious what he was thinking. He had too many clothes, he only wore tees with interesting screenprints, the rest just sort of wasted away into the background, coming out only when it was a choice between a tasteful wardrobe and actually doing the laundry.

"You know," he said, taking a sip of coffee, "I never got your name. I'm Jack Kelvin. And you are...?"

"Maxine Smyth" she said softly " But I like to be called Maddy". She returned to the stove and cooked a couple cakes for herself and sat down at the table. She ate slowly pausing frequently to refil his coffee or cook him another pancake. She sat at the end of the table, where he could see her entire body and the shirt she was wearing rode up considerably as it was very short. A whisp of soft wisp of thin Auburn hair was just visible below the hem. and the juncture of er thighs. She made no attempt to cover herself.

When he had finished eating she took the dishes to the sink to wash them and in the process splashed a good deal of water on the thin teeshirt she was wearing, which became almost completely transparent and clung to her erect nipples. When the dishes were done and put away. she came and knealt before him and asked if there was anything else that she might do for him.

Jack stared at this girl, this wonderful amazing cocktease. He'd have thought that she was doing it on purpose, but no one was that good at acting innocent. Either she was completely clueless, or she was just not body shy. Either way, he didn't mind at all. Except that his cock hurt like the blazes against his jeans...

But he was full, and quite happy, and he was able to resist jumping on her right then and there. Barely.

"My bedroom is a bit of a mess," he told her. "Go put fresh sheets on the bed and pick up the laundry there. I'll see if I can find another tee for you to wear. Go ahead and get started, I'll go through the laundry out here real quick."

Rising, he began to sort through the neat piles, eventually finding three white v-necks, quite spotless, all about the same length or a little shorter than the one she was wearing right then. He set them aside and found a pair of sweatpants for himself. Checking down the hall, he slid out of his jeans and underwear and stepped into the looser garment.

((Of course, if you want, she can walk in on him :D ))

Maxine smiled brightly at the additional work and the satisfied look on Jack's face. His approval was all she really needed to energize her. Of course fresh warm food, and a safe place to be helped greatly also. She hadn't felt so affirmed in years. Yes sir she said and hurried of to the bedroom. She got right to work first gathering laundry and taking it to the washing machine. She couldn't help thinking that it had been a long time since her master had done laundry. “Her master” such a pleasant thought. She whispered the word softly to herself “Master”. The sound made her feel warm and good all over. She wondered whether or not he would mind her calling him that. She knew that from now on that was how she would think of him.

She picked up the miscellaneous dishes, and glassware that had accumulated in various places and took them to the kitchen to wash when she had finished the room. As she turned to head down the hall toward the kitchen, she gasped and froze, almost dropping the dishes in her arms. At just that moment she saw her master's huge fully erect cock disappear inside his sweat pants. She quickly regained her composure. As she passed him in the hallway she said “ If it pleases Master, I will wash your jeans and underwear.” She had called him Master as though it were the most natural thing in the world. She hadn't even realized she had done it. “Just leave them there and I will get them on my way back.”

The bed was next. Stripping it was easy. But when she tried to smooth the clean sheets and fluff the pillows the high and large bed forced her bend far over and actually lay on the bed with her legs hanging off She ended up getting a chair and kneeling on it as she made the bed. When she ws doing so, the shirt she was wearing left everything on display. Still she was happy and focused on pleasing him, and this didn't deter her at all. She washed the window, vacuumed, and dusted and polished the furniture. Then she returned to the kitchen and washed the dishes she had collected. With her shirt agins wet she returned to her Master to see if he approved of her work.

She'd walked in on him, been quite startled by his cock, but recovered quickly. It was hard to be certain, but he was pretty sure that she'd liked the sight. He certainly hoped she did. He hadn't done it intentionally, but he realized that now the thought was in her, she knew he thought she was attractive, and he was equipped to give her an intensely pleasant time. Quite nice, he thought to himself, as he gathered up the stack of V-necks and carried them back into the bedroom, thinking to give her a fresh shirt to wear while the current one dried.

He came through the door and... goodness. She certainly had a beautiful ass, and pussy, and her body curved very appealingly as she bent over the bed. Again, he was very near to taking her right then and there, but he resisted. She was a very shy girl, and he didn't want to drive her away. Instead of ravaging her, he put the shirts down on the dresser for her and hauled his penis and eyes out of there before they got him into trouble.

He went to his studio instead and worked on his latest piece, that of a girl kneeling to pick a flower, unaware of the wolf stalking her. Freud would have something to say about that, he thought, turning the easel and chair so that he could see her when she came in. He didn't want her molesting his studio, it was a study in chaos but it was a very deliberate study in chaos, and he needed it to stay that way.

When she came for him, his penis hardened again, instantly gratified by the sight of her in a wet white tee. He didn't even bother trying to hide the bulge as he came out from behind his stand. "Let's take a look then, shall we?" he asked, brushing past her in such a way that his penis actually bumped her hip. He was most gratified by the sight of his room all clean, though the made bed just clamored for activities to rumple it again.

"This place has never been so clean," he declared, turning to face her. "I'm very pleased with you. I believe you've earned a rest, and some consideration. If you want to watch TV, go ahead, or you can play on the computer in my studio. I still have a land line in the kitchen, if you want to make any calls, and of course feel free to eat whenever you wish. I'll want lunch at one, but I'd like to get you to pose for me for an hour here soon. I'm an artist, you see. Oh, and please don't disturb my studio--everything is just as it should be in there. Feel free to come and go, just don't rearrange anything."

"yes master" she said in a solemn tone of voice... I won't touch anything, might I watch you work? Please?" She followed him into the studio keeping a respectful distance and then seeing his half finished painting knelt down on the floor, her back to him, mimicking the pose in the picture as though admiring an imaginary flower and raining her bottom slightly off her heals. the shirt being to short, did not in anyway hide anything of importance from him. She held herself motionless and thought only of him. As she did, he mind wandered to the magnificent image she had encountered in the hall.

A profound warmth flooded over her as she thought of him, and the fact that she obviously excited him and that he was pleased with her. The more she thought of him the more aroused she became, and it wasn'y long before she could feel herself beginning to lubricate. The feeling became more and more intense until it was beginning to be difficult to remain still, and a trickle of her fluids was now tracing its was to the lowest point on her pussy lips and she felt it drip onto her inner thigh.

She didn't know why, but this didn't embarass her and she felt completely secure at that moment. She knew then and there that there was nothing her master might ask of her that she would not do and happily. Though no one could see her she was smiling ear to ear. Whether or not he knew it, her master owned her and that more than anything else was what she wanted.

The piece hadn't started out as a nude, but Jack soon fixed that, changing the proportions of the girl slightly to match Maxine's hips and curves. He worked hard and diligently, adding detail from the head downwards. As he worked, he tried not to be distracted by the view he had of her ass and pussy, but soon came to that in his drawing. With a careful brushing, he captured the shading of her buttocks, and was moving down to her thighs when he noticed.... wetness on her leg.

He paused with his pastel halfway to the page and stared at her leg. Sure enough, there was wetness, something that could only be coming from her pussy. She was wet, sexually aroused, and there could be only one possible source of that. He rubbed at his achingly hard cock through his sweatpants and tried to concentrate on his work. That lasted about as long as closed eyes in a strip joint, and he laid the pastel down.

Well, he was aroused and she was aroused. He was a handsome young man with a hard cock, she was a beautiful young woman with a wet pussy. There could be only one possible way this could end up.

Standing, he came over to her, spotting a happy expression on her face as he drew abreast. Kneeling, he took her chin and turned it a little. "Like so," he said. "Just like that..."

His hand lingered on her chin, then his fingers trailed back along her jaw and down her neck. His other hand stroked up her thigh to her hip, his fingers touching the hem of the shirt. Meeting her eyes, he asked, very softly, "Why don't we take off the shirt?"

((I'm going camping this weekend, probably won't be able to post much more till Monday night))

Picking herself up off her elbows, she knelt upright and leaned back against his very muscular chest and looking up at him back over her shoulder, Her lips were raised and parted inviting a kiss. She wrapped her arms about herself and grabbing the hem of the shirt in her hands, slowly seductively raised them up, gathering the shirt up and over her head. She lowered he arms and dropped the shirt to the floor then again leaned back thrusting her hips forward, making the entire length of her body available to his touch. Her expression was one of pure desire, and complete submission. “oh master what may I do for you? How may I pleasure you? Tell me please.”

She could feel his hard cock pressed against the small of her back. Her tiny body shivered with desire and the flow from her pussy became a torrent. She was ready to do anything for him. Each second she waited for his response seemed lick minutes to. Such was her desire and arousal. Now exposed to the cool air of the studio, her nipples stood out from her large breast, stiff and long and her aureoles had become raised and swollen. Every inch of her body betrayed he complete arousal.

This was something new to Jack. Usually, his romantic trysts had been short and simple, with nothing particularly beautiful about the performance. This, however, was much different. He ran a hand from her shoulder down her arm, slowly wrapping around her stomach and pulling her more firmly against him. His lips met hers, passionately but poised, a deep and lingering kiss that sent an electric jolt all the way from his hair to the tip of his cock.

As he kissed her, he reached down with his other hand and pulled down at his sweats. They were plenty stretchy, coming away easily enough to let one knee climb out, then the other, his cock pressing against her back, the tip glistening with pre-cum. He tossed the sweats aside and pulled at his own shirt, shrugging his head and left arm out, then switching off holds on her waist and letting it slide free.

Now naked against her, he could feel the heat emanating from her tiny body. His right arm came around her again, this time his fingers trailed along her throat and down her collarbone before his hand slid over her beautiful breasts. Her perky nipples pressed against his arm, and he swirled his finger around them before taking them and rolling them lightly.

His left hand traveled down her stomach to the light bush over her soft mound. He stroked her pussy, feeling how wet she was. The girl was vibrating with desire, and he was achingly hard. Meeting her eyes, he whispered, "You are so beautiful, Maxine."

Her heart lept in her chest at his words. Never had she been beautiful, only slow and stupid. She turned to face him and began to coil herself about him like a snake. Her pussy, already soaking, she stood on one toe, and slowly lowered herslf over his long, terrifyingly hard cock, he legs now wrapped tightly around his back. She traced his tattoos with her warm wet tongue and then began kising him with a consuming passion. "Oh master ! I hope this is pleasing to you. Please tell me whatever you desire." She did everything she could do to maintain skin contact. Her mind was focused on him.nothing else mattered to her. "i want to make you proud of me! what would you have me do master?"

She was incredibly soft, wet, and tight all at the same time. Jack wrapped one arm around her shoulders, the other around her hips, his fingers splayed over one of her buttocks as he stood up, lifting her as he did, keeping her impaled on his cock. As they kissed, he walked to the bedroom and laid her down gently on the bed, leaning down over her. He kissed his way along her jaw to her ear. "I would have you mine, Maxine," he whispered. "For as long as I wish, and as deeply as I wish."

Kissing her ear and trailing down her neck, he put both hands on her breasts and worked them in gentle, full movements. He began to thrust in time with them, long thrusts that took him almost all the way out before burying his cock in her up to the balls. "I am your master now, Maxine," he crooned, stroking her face. "And I am very pleased with you. You are a good maid."

She wrapped he legs ightly about his back giving him every inch of her . Feeling his balls against his ass made her feel complete. "take me more master! Oh please! she begged. She laid her body out, fully open to him in every way, spreading her legs as wide as she could both her pussy and tiny anus open and exposed. " Oh master take me any way you want!"

The pressure from her legs pulling him into her was incredibly sexy. Jack slowly increased his tempo, his cock driving in and out of her soft pussy, feeling her juices trickling down onto his balls. Once he was fully lubed up, he pulled out and lowered his cock down to the entrance to her anus. "My good girl," he said, then pushed in.

If her pussy had been tight her anus was a vice grip. He growled softly as he pushed his way deeper, then began to thrust anew, slowly lengthening his thrusts deeper into her tiny body. It was incredible, the best experience he could ever have never dreamed of.

She sighed with pleasure as he switched and took her other hole. She felt possessed by him and that was what she wanted. The was no pain in her body. Nothing that pleasured him was anything but wonderful to her. "Oh master! she cried, "Give me your seed! She bucked her hips trying to take him still deeper as her oh so tight rosebud convulsed around his girth. without pulling away, she rotated her body around his cock and got on her knees pushing her ass high in the air to give him better access. Reaching back she spread herself with her hands.

Jack grinned and ramped up the speed of his thrusts, his hips clapping against hers. Her body was his, and they were joined together in an incredible act of unification, body to body, his cock in her ass, his hands on her waist, her hands spreading herself, her body pressing desperately back against his, seeking to take as much of his cock as he could give. He responded to her need, thrusting faster and faster, the lean muscles in his stomach rippling as he moved.

Her ass convulsed around his cock and he threw back his head, laughing with pure delight as he thrust.

All too soon, he felt the tingling running up his cock that signified the eminence of his first climax. He kept up his rythm as long as he could, then pulled out of her ass and thrust back into her pussy, driving his cock as deep as he possibly could. He spasmed, sending jet after jet of cum into her deepest places, toes curling and fingers tightening on her waist.

When he pulled out , she nearly cried in despiration thinking his seed would be wasted, but when he entered her hot womb instead she was jubilant her inner walls clutched at him taking ever available drop. They were hers and she wanted them desperately. She knew she could demand nothing, and she would never even try,,but that did not quell her desire in the least. Her body was his in every way but she desperately wanted it taken.

Jack rested for a moment, still inside of her, panting a little. Then he began again, a gentle thrusting that soon sped up. As he pounded her, he kissed her shoulder blades, traced patterns on her lower back with his fingertips, then reached down and rubbed the top of her pussy. Now that he'd cum once, he was going to last for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom