Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for literate roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyfire

Super-Earth
Hey there! I’m Orion, nice to meet you.I would like to start out saying that I roleplay over PM only and with literate roleplayers only.

My introductions are anywhere between 4 and 8 paragraphs and my replies will never ever drop below two solid paragraphs as long as you give me an adequate amount of writing to work with.

I am a fan of plot and smut and usually like a balance of the two but sometimes I am in the mood for one over the other so if you are craving more plot or more smut just let me know! I aim to please.

Ageplay-with the female character being younger
Kissing
Romance
Oral Sex (giving and receiving)
Teasing
Wet and Messy
Virgin Partners
Rough Sex
Spanking
Hand jobs/Finger jobs
Consensual
Watersports
Clothed Sex
Dirty Talk
Risk of Pregnancy
Pregnancy
Anal
Rimming
Keep in mind that this is not all I like. If it is not posted here or my dislikes, then feel free to ask! Also, if you have something against one of my likes, then let me know. We don’t have to include it.

Dislikes:
Multiple Partners
Necrophilia
Vampires
Bestiality
Cheating
Older Partners

Genres: I will be adding more later, but these are just what come to mind at the moment. I have plots for a lot of these so feel free to ask.

Knight/Noble
Princess/Servant
Prince/Servant
Male Knight/Female Knight
Arranged Marriage (Victorian)
High Class/Low Class (Victorian)
Post-Apocalyptic
Best Friends
Neighbor’s daughter/Older Neighbor
Young Father/Babysitter
Artist/ Muse
Photographer/Model
Pirate Captain/Captive
Pirate/Mermaid
Bandmates
Rocker/Fan
Best friend/best friend’s little sister
Werewolf/human (this is a maybe because it is asked for so much...give me a good plot and I will be happy to play it with you though)
Barbarian/ Roman noble
Time Travel

RE: Searching for literate romantic roleplay

Orion said:

Hi! I am new to this site but not to role playing. I am interested in so a lot of things you are. My current craving is for something on the romantic side with risk of pregnancy leading to pregnancy. Like I said I am new to this site, I am usually on E. I like to play via YIM or email. Please let me know if you are interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom