Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dethroning the queen ((demented-tiger and jMurphy69))

Noticing her encouragement Jessica moves her hand under her shirt and up to her breasts, roughly rubbing and squeezing them, through her bra. Jessica smirks, continuing to finger her tight pussy. She should of started at her breasts she thought to herself.

Samantha gasped again in pleasure. She liked the feeling of those fingers, even if they were another girl's, rubbing and squeezing her tits. She stretched some more and flexed her stomach and pushed her tits into Jessica's hand. Those hands were different than a boy's hands. They were softer, gentler, and more delicate - even if the act of getting groped was violent and rough. For some reason, she seemed to forget she should have been disgusted and frightened. Hell, she was enjoying this attention to her tits.

Jessica pulls her fingers from Samantha's pussy and straddles her waist. She moves her hands and pushes up on her shirt until it was above her bra covered breasts. She grabs the bra and pulls up on it until her victims breasts were free. She grabs her nipples and pinches them roughly, tugging on them slightly. "God you have such nice tits." She says softly.

Samantha gasped as Jessica popped her breasts free of her bra cups. She hissed and closed her eyes as the other girl pinched and pulled her nipples, which were becoming stiff and erect upon expose to the cool air. She stretched some more, writhing in pleasure. Her breath came in short gasps. She opened her eyes and gazed at Jessica with a mixture of desire, fear, and embarassment. Her cheeks flushed red.

Jessica moves down her body and between her legs. "You love it don't you, you little slut." She smirks. Keeping her hands on her victims tits she pushes her tongue inside her again and begins to tongue fuck her pussy while she pinched and pulled on her nipples.

Samantha groaned again, this time from shame. Not another tongue fuck. It reminded her that she should be resisting, trying to force this madwoman way from her, pulling up her panties, and tucking her breasts back into her bra. She reached up to pry Jessica's hands from her breasts, and pulled back her legs, hoping to jab her with her heels.

Seeing the look like she was about to try something, Jessica pinches the girl's nipples harder wanting to give her second thoughts about trying to escape.

Samantha grimaced with pain. She did not want that dyke with her filthy mouth all over her vagina. But her tits hurt. She whimpered pitifully and went limp. Even her sensual stretching stopped.

Samantha whimpered and nodded her head, thinking Jessica finally aimed to release her. Now that she remembered seh was being raped, she really wanted it all to end. Besides, her brother was waiting.

She pulls away. "Then I want you to finger your pussy and cum for me while I watch you." She smirks.

Samantha stared at Jessica. "That's it? You want me to masturbate for you, then you'll leave me alone?" she asked, incredulous at the request.

"For now." She smiles. "And you better not tell anyone...if you do I will hurt you even worse." She grins. "Now, get to it. You better not fake it either." She says.

Nerviously, Samantha reached down to her crotch with one hand, and placed the other on her stomach. She started fingering her pussy and caressing her stomach. She tried to conjure up images that would help her pleasure herself. Then her phone rang. It was her brother, probably demanding to know where she was and why she hadn't come to pick him up. She lost focus on her pleasure, and moved to retrieve her phone from her pants pocket.

Cautiously, Samantha removed her phone. She read teh text her brother sent.

Where are u?

She texted back: Staying late. B there soon. She sent the text, then tried to put the phone back. Her brother texted again.

It's been 1/2 hr! Where are u? Are u making out? There was an emoticon denoting mischief. Her poor innocent brother was just being cheeky again. Samantha didn't know what to tell him. She usually didn't keep secrets from him. What would he think if she said: "I'm getting raped by a big ugly dyke"?

Jessica snatches the phone and reads the texts. She texts him. "I'm talking to a new friend, give me another 1/2 hr. It's important." She hits send and looks at her. "Get to fingering." She says looking at her.

Samantha obeyed. But it was hard to concentrate. She was so disgusted and frightened, she couldn't think straight. She thrust her fingers in and out of her vagina, and rubbed her tight, hard stomach. Eventually, she migrated up to her tits, reaching under her bra to finger her nipples - anything to arouse her. But she just couldn't cum. She fingered herself faster, and pinched her nipple, then squeezed her massive breast. It was so large, her hand couldn't envelope it all.

Jessica smiles and sits between Samantha's legs, spreading them a bit and watching her finger her tight pussy. "Usually girls like you don't interest me. But there's something about you...maybe your body...probably your big tits that turn me on." She says. "Makes me want to tie you down and use you as my own personal fuck toy." She smirks.

The shock at Jessica's proposition made Samantha almost loose concentration. She wanted to get up and run, but her panties and jeans were all tangled up around her legs, so she wouldn't make it far before Jessica tackled her again and violated her pussy with her mouth, again. She resumed massaging her breasts and fingering her pussy, desperately trying ot bring herself to climax.

Jessica smiles and licks her lips. "Come on...cum for me and this will all be over. But if you can't I'll make you cum myself." She says with a smirk watching her as she fingered her pussy.

Jessica tried all the harder to make herself cum. She jammed her fingers up into her vagina, and rubbed her breasts furiously. She even reached down to caress her stomach; every trick she knew to pleasure herself. But she was so nervious, she couldn't focus on her usual stimuli to encourage herself to become aroused.

"Looks like I'll have to do it myself." She smirks as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a vibrator. She turns it on and moves up to her victim and pressing the tip against her clit.

"No!" gasped Jessica. "I'm trying! I'm trying! Please! I can fake it, if you're in a hurry. Please!" She tried to bat the vibrator away from her vagina.

"I'm not in a hurry...I have all day." She smiles. "I was just trying to help you out." She says as she pulls the vibrator from her clit and moves it up rubbing it across her nipples, teasing them.

Back
Top Bottom