Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dethroning the queen ((demented-tiger and jMurphy69))

nladisha

Supernova
Samantha was, undoubtedly, the most beautiful girl in school. She was tall, sleek, and strong. Her stomach was flat, and her E-cup breasts bulged out prominently in whatever top she wore. Her rich, black hair trailed down her back, tied in a high ponytail. Her eyes were a cold blue. She was gorgeous, and she knew it.

She loved to flaunt herself, knowing full well that she was nigh untouchable. She knew boys wanted her, but she chose who got her and when. She'd always been queen of the nth grade, and 12th grade, senior year, was no exception. As usual, after cheer practice, she came out of the locker rooms, dressed her best; in a tight red shirt that molded to the shape of her spherical breasts, crop pants, and 3" heels. Her gym bag was slung over her shoulder. She scarcely looked about, putting on her customary air of confidence and superiority as she strutted out through the gym.

Jessica looks up and sees her. Samantha she thought to herself as stands and quickly walks down the bleachers. Samantha was without a doubt attractive, but her attitude made her one of biggest bitches in school. Jessica was the opposite, a freak by all means. They labeled her a goth girl because of her looks, she always dressed in black and wore black combat boots. But she didn't try to hide her body, her shirts were usually very low cut, showing off her C cup breasts. Her straight black hair hung freely from her head, her bright blue eyes surrounded by black makeup.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jessica asks as she blocks the gym doors, looking her up and down. Jessica was a lesbian and had been since she realized it in 7th grade. She didn't really have a girlfriend, there wasn't many girls into girls at their school. But Samantha caught her eye and she wanted her.

Samantha rolled her eyes. She didn't have time for Goth-girl Jessica's antics. Besides, she actually had somewhere to go. She needed to pick up her brother from middle school. Rather than waste a breath on this freak, who was beneath someone of Samantha's lofty station, she simply turned on her heels to try another door.

"I don't think so." She says as she grabs her by the hair. "We're going to have a little chat." She says dragging her towards the locker room. She knew everyone was gone now and they were alone.

Samantha gave a loud yelp as Jessica siezed her ponytail.

"Hey! Ow! Let go of me, you little bitch!" she snapped. She struggled to wretch herself from Jessica's grip. Keeping her balance was difficult, especially on her tall heels. Unfortunately, with her sports bag in one hand, it was difficult for her to try and slap Jessica's hand off of her ponytail.

Jessica pulls her into the girls locker room and then up against the wall. "I've been watching you for a while now, and I've decided that I want you...and I'm going to have you. If you want to put up a fight...fine. But it's not going to help you." She says as she begins to quickly undo Samantha's pants.

"Hey! What are you doing to me?" demanded Samantha. She kicked the other girl's shins and tried to push her away. She dropped her bag - it was no longer important. "Get away from me, you fucking dyke!" Samantha would fix her pants later. She shoved Jessica away as hard as she could.

Jessica stumbles back and looks at her with lust filled eyes. She charges at her again, this time wrestling her down onto the floor. She moves and sits on her chest as she begins to work on her pants again. She begins to pull them off of her which was harder than she thought it would be with her fighting back.

Samantha struggled from underneath Jessica. The other girl was surprisingly heavy, and her weight was crushing poor Samantha's large boobs.

"Get off me!" Samantha cried, flailing her lower body - from her tummy on down - and punching at Jessica's side. "Stop it! Get off! Get off!" Panic was filling her. Then she started to scream: "Help! Help! I'm being raped! I'm being raped! Help!"

"There's no one to help you or hear you scream." She laughs as she gets her pants off. She rips her panties until the fabric gives way and they pull off of her. She felt Samantha punching at her side. She brings her hand down and slaps her pussy hard. "Stop that!" She says sternly.

Samantha felt her pants slide all the way down to her ankles. Then she heard the waistband of her panties rip, and the fabric tear too. She couldn't see anything, save Jessica's back, though in her head, she couldn't help but admire how strong the girl was to rip her garments open with such ease. Yet the prevading emotion she felt was sheer and pure terror.

She winced with pain when Jessica slapped her vagina. Her struggles went limp. Now she lay there absolutely terrified at what this freak girl was about to do to her.

"Please! Stop. Get off me. Let me go. Why are you doing this?"

"I want to play." She says with a little smile as she looks back at her. "I've always wondered what you tasted like. I thought it was time for me to find out." She says as she leans down and begins to lick her clit quickly.

Samantha groaned in shame and fear. She hoped this was all a bad dream. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This freak really was raping her. So it was true: Jessica was a dyke, and proud of it. The feeling of the girl's tongue on her pussy was disgusting and gross. It felt like a slug was oozing across her vagina.

"Please. Stop. Stop!" she begged, and drummed her fists feebly on Jessica's back.

Jessica smiles and moves her tongue down, roughly pushing it inside of Samantha's pussy, working it as deep as she could. God she tasted marvelous she thought to herself. She moans into her pussy.

Samantha struggled and whimpered. She was panicked and terrified. She felt disgusting. She was by no means a virgin, but this was the first time she'd had someone give her oral sex. She hated it. She frantically tried to pry Jessica from the girl's perch on her chest - anything to get her away from her pussy.

Jessica smirks and pulls her tongue from the girls pussy. She quickly replaces it with two of her fingers, pushing them deep inside her. "You might as well stop trying to fight, you're just going to make it worse." She says.

Samantha whimpered again. This time, the 2 fingers in her pussy felt more like a penis. She herself often pleasured herself in this way. In fact, the act actually felt good, especially the way those fingers slid deep into her vagina toward her cervix. But the fact it was another girl doing the fingering - a girl who'd thrown her to the ground and was now seated on her tits - took away the pleasure, leaving behind only a feeling of disgust and loathing

Jessica smirks and begins to quickly finger the girl she had pinned down. "You like this don't you...you little slut." She says as she begins to be rough with her fingers, fingering her roughly.

Samantha groaned again. "No," she whimpered. "Please. Stop!" Her body betrayed her as she attemped to arch her back sensually with pleasure.

Jessica smirks feeling how much her body was enjoying it, even if she tried to say she wasn't. She moves her mouth down and begins to suck on her clit as she continues to roughly finger her victim.

Samantha only whimpered. She grudgingly approved of fingers shoved up her vagina, but loathed the lips sucking at her clit. By now, though, she had given up struggling. She only did what she could do in a time like this - lay there and took it

She pulls her lips from her clit feeling she wasn't fighting anymore. "Good girl." She says as she continues to roughly finger her. She moves off of her, not thinking she'd try to get away now. She smirks and puts her free hand on the other girl's neck as she curves her fingers looking for her g-spot. She was going to get an orgasm out of this girl one way or another.

Samantha was too much in shock to bother trying to crawl away. She whimpered as Jessica fingered her pussy some more. She was absolutely terrified now. She lay there not knowing what else to do.

Jessica moves her head down and kisses Samantha roughly, her thumb rubbing against her clit as she worked her fingers in and out of her. She uses her free hand to grope her victims breast, squeezing it roughly.

The attention to her breast distracted Samantha from the rape of her vagina. Her large tits had always been very sensative, even through her clothing. She always liked it when people touched her there. Inspite of herself, she let out a gasp and a moan of pleasure. She puffed out her breasts, as though to encourage Jessica to fondle them some more, and she stretched out her stomach. Her basest instincts of pleasure craved the attention.

Back
Top Bottom