Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F characters for "Harem in the Mansion"

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Hey all.

I'm interested in a group Harem RP (I know it's a little cliche, lol) with about five different women, preferably each run by a different person. I've made a list below of potential charcters that you could choose from, but I'd love for you to create an original. Also included is my character.

MY CHARACTER:

Jason Dionysian: Millionaire, young (23), considered a genius. He's invented numerous appliances that improved life in developed countries and is generally considered one of the smartest people alive. However, he is not satisfied with one woman, and builds up a harem that lives in the Dionysian Manor with him. Long black hair, green eyes. Tall, well-built, glasses.

POTENTIAL CHARACTERS:

-Submissive Girl, maybe 20, one who loves being bound and used, but also is excitable and loves to party. Orientation- Bisexual
- Party Girl, age 19, who loves to take chances and play games. Orientation- Bisexual
- Sensible girl, age 20, who likes more traditional, loving sex, but is willing to explore. Orientation- Straight
- Shy Girl, age 20, doesn't much like to have sex with others, and is very modest about her body. Orientation- Straight
- Bold Girl, age 18, is more dominant, but doesn't like to be in charge in the bedroom. Does like to be naked in front of others, and to be openly flirty and make sexual references when she can. She loves to have sex with multiple people. Orientation- Bisexual

We have already started this RP, but it would be relatively easy to add in new characters. So PM me or post here if you are interested.

ALL POTENTIAL GIRLS ARE OPEN TO ADAPTION. Ages can be changed, preferences, etc. And feel free to make your own. Post below like this:

Character type: (Suggested Girl/Original Girl)
Name:
Age (preferably between 16-23):
Appearance:
Bio (How did she come to join the harem?):
Orientation:

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

-SW

Post script- Need to be able to write about a paragraph. Note that your character won't always be involved in every scene, but I promise everyone will get a turn. Lol. My F-List is in my signature if you are curious.

RE: Seeking F slaves/lovers

I could play any of the other three, probably prefer the sensible girl. Should I post a character description here?

RE: Seeking F slaves/lovers

Gina in Orange said:
I could play any of the other three, probably prefer the sensible girl. Should I post a character description here?

That would be great! Feel free to make your own character. :)

RE: Seeking F slaves/lovers for Harem RP

Fantastic! I think this can work with three. I'll PM each of you to work out slight details, then we'll start, yah?

Am I too late to join in? I'd be interested in playing the submissive girl, if I could play her as 19? If I'm too late then never mind.

notexactlyaverage said:
Am I too late to join in? I'd be interested in playing the submissive girl, if I could play her as 19? If I'm too late then never mind.

Replied via PM, you are welcome to join.

I'll take the party girl!

Character type: Party Girl

Name: Larissa

Age (preferably between 16-23): 20

Race: Hispanic, great English with a slightly visible accent that she sometimes intentionally show.

Appearance: http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/larissa_riquelme/img/Larissa_Riquelme_jl1.jpg

Likes: Hot guys, muscles, laughing, drinking, sex games, parties. Likes a wild sex, with both of them mutually dominating, likes to explore and try new things. Very kinky, has a rich collection of lingerie and sex toys.

Dislikes: -

Bio: Larissa first made her way to the public during a soccer game. Her team, Venezuela, were playing a very important game against Argentina, during which the camera caught her in the stands. She would later win the "Hottest Soccer Fan" poll made by ESPN sports channel. When her team made it to the world cup, she announced she would run naked in the streets in Venezuela if her team makes it to the semi-finals at least. Venezuela actually lost, but due to public demand, she ended up making the run anyways. A few months later she was contacted by some of Jason's agents, and after they told her how much fun she would have, not to mention the money, she packed her bags.

Orientation: Straight, till she gets drunk.

Reopened. Looking for a few more girls to join the Harem. (One or two. If we get two, it would be easier if they were related somehow, so they could arrive at the mansion together.)

Back
Top Bottom