Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire-based RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley

Moon
So, I'm a fan of vampires and I'd like to play as vampire 1x1 role-play. I don't want the ENTIRE RP to be revolved around sex scenes, but I would like some in there. I don't really have a plot planned out, but we can maybe work on something.

I play females, so I need a male character. I post more then a paragraph, around two or more, depending. I'd like for you to be the same and know how to actually write. I like to put in a short character sheet, just a name and age and image. I prefer images, because you get a better visual.

Anyways, post here or send me a message if you're interested. Thank you!

Oh, also I don't do same sex, I'm not that good at them, so I'd prefer not to do it. Thank you!

I'd like to get in on that ;). Now my question is is it a Vampire/Vampire rp you are looking for or could my character be something else. If so i have a plot or 2 i could pitch to you if your interested. One involves me being a human, but it may be more geared to something more on the smutty end of things. can let you decide. anyway PM me if you like

I like the idea of that.
I have done a couple vampire RP's and they have been great.
would be great to do another one. pm me and we can sort out a plot.

I'll PM you both shortly. Just got off work. & also, I should've clarified, it'll be a VAMPIRE x HUMAN roleplay, with myself as the human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom