Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian to the Deaf-Blind (F/f or Futa/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genasi

Supporter
Supporter
Constance was born both blind and deaf, an unwanted child surrendered to the state. She has never seen a color nor heard a song, and relies on her state-appointed guardian for her most basic needs, from dressing to cooking to showering. Out in the world, she needs constant supervision, often in the form of literal hand-holding.

Her disability has been this other woman's life for years, precluding any sort of outside life for this older woman. But Constance is a warm-hearted girl, having felt her guardian's frustration, and she shows her appreciation in a very special way. Constance likes to experience her world through her sense of taste, and she likes to taste her guardian. Her soft and eager mouth is willing, day or night, to service her guardian in whatever way the frustrated woman can imagine. When she eats her meals, it gives her comfort to taste the woman on them, whether that's a chocolate bar half-melted from the heat of a pussy or a hot dog dripping with steamy futa semen. It's the least she can do, after all, for the woman who takes such good care of her.

This is, obviously, a very oral story. Check out my list of possible kinks here. A lot of it is negotiable. Rimming is a must.

Although Constance is blind and deaf, she can communicate through sign language. To communicate back, her guardian must hold Constance's hands and sign to her, so that she can feel the movements. (You don't actually need to know sign language to do this story with me.)

If her guardian is a futa, then the story will obviously involve a lot of semen. If it's strictly F/F, then your lady will need to be a squirter! She needs to produce something substantial, and the wetter the better.

Sound interesting? Shoot me a PM with your ideas!

Although the RP is not for me, the idea of playing a Helen-Keller type character is interesting. I wish you luck and hopefully you can eventually report back on how well you play the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom