Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gaming Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, got another batch of cravings, which happen to mostly be based on videogames. So, on to the list....

Cravings

Persona 3

This will be a rather smutty RP. My main ideas are either an RP that focuses more on the school aspect and thus, includes stuff like teachers getting in Yukari/Mitsuru/Chihiro/etc..... panties for grades and just full on force. Another main idea is a new shadow that comes in and ramps up the male population of the school's sex drive to crazy levels, where they become nothing more than sex crazed beasts looking to ravage the multiude of hotties the game has.....and will do so, many many MANY times.

Would also be up for a collection of one shots. Such as do a scene where Yukari gets molested and fucked on a crowed subway, then switch to Mitsuru getting raped by a pervy student when she stays late at school one night for student council business.

Persona 4

With this, I'm primarily looking for a FxF romantic pairing between Chie and Yukiko. Plot wise, up for discussion, as I'm mostly just wanting to have those two going at it.^_^

Final Fantasy X-2

Another one where I'm primarily craving FxF. This one would be based on YunaxRikku. Again, plot is up for discussion, as it's the pairing I'm craving the most.

But, I would also be more than open to various kinds of smut with Yuna and/or Rikku. From enemies forcing them in the middle of ruins, to even them getting banged by beasties while on a hunt.

Warriors Orochi

I'm VERY familiar with the first and second games. Haven't played the third yet. This would be a smutty idea, and while I'm not opposed to romantic pairings, I'm primarily looking for forced action, such as various scenarios where the hotties of the game get banged by enemy forces against their will.

Metal Gear Solid

This one.......is a unique idea I had. It would center around the plot of the first game. Thing is, in the RP.......Snake is a super hot chick instead of a guy. Like the Warriors Orochi idea, this would involve plenty of forced action, with the soldiers and bosses having their way with her. So, just imagine the game with a super hot female Solid Snake, filled with sex sex sex.^_^

I'm very familiar with all the games, so we could do a series of one shots with a female Snake getting frisky in different scenarios based on the first 3 games.

Final Fantasy 7

With this, primarily looking for flat out Tifa action. Be it cow girl Tifa, FF 7 Tifa, AC and beyond. Though, a scenario I've wanted to play out for the longest time involves younger Tifa being in a sexual relationship with her martial arts trainer Zangan. I've always liked scenarios like that in any form, but miss super tits would make for a great one.^_^

http://s110.photobucket.com/user/FieryButterfly/media/rikku-3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Would also be up for a gender swap thing based on that pic. Play it you with a female Cloud that looks like that, with all the smut that results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom