Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking... Just looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full~Pride

Banned
Banished
I'm looking for a good, smut (sex) driven RP. But, first, a few rules.

* Please be semi-literate, and know your capitals and punctuation, as well as general grammar. Come on.
* I want at least three, good sentences. Maybe a paragraph minimum.
* Tell me if you're going, leaving, or don't want to RP this anymore.
* Post here if interested, please.
* All characters will be 16+ from me, and I expect the same from you.
* I don't do yaoi (MxM) or FutaxMale.
* If you read all these rules, make "#EyeSeeYou" at the end of your post.

Now, to my cravings.

Zombie(s) x Female Victim
Monster (Could be Tentacles, Orc, etc.) x Female Victim (Any race/species)
Bestfriends
Incest (Father x Daughter, Mother x Son, Brother x Sister, Aunt x Nephew, Uncle x Niece, Cousins, etc.)

Fandoms:
- Supernatural
- Doctor Who
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Marvel Avengers
- Pokemon
- Animes;;
--> Naruto**
--> Soul Eater
--> Bleach**
--> Highschool of the Dead***
--> Baka to Test
--> Ouran Highschool Host Club

- Lots of Cum
- Sex Driven RPs
- Literacy
- Titfucking
- Anal Training
- Vaginal Sex
- Anal Sex
- (Giving) Oral Sex
- Cunnilingus
- Anallingus
- Forced Homosexuality
- Guro
- Macro Breasts
- Macro Cocks
- Macro Balls
- Futanari
- Three-Ways
- Group Sex
- Rough Sex
- Noncon
- Public Sex

NO's
- Sub men.
- Death of Character
- Scat
- Yaoi
- Vomit

Note: ** I'm limited with the requests I already have, so you may get denied if I get too many willing to RP. Just saying. **

Hey, I would be interested in an RP involving an incest pairing. Perhaps involving multiple brothers and their sister. #EyeSeeYou

Hey, I would be interested in doing an incest (mother x son, Aunt x Nephew), or a Bleach rp with you. #EyeSeeYou

I'm interested in the zombie one, but instead of a traditional flesh eating zombies, can it be a sex virus? The virus turns the victim into a sex crazed zombie, only wanting to screw as many time as it can. The only way to get infected is to get touched by or swallow a zombie's cum. Your character would be one of the few immune to the virus, but her friends and family around her aren't as lucky.
Does that sound good?
#EyeSeeYou

Hello I saw your thread and I have an idea for an incest rp, pm me if still looking for one. #EyeSeeYou

Hello,

I'd be interested in a brother/sister roleplay.
I've sent you a PM with a teaser in it
#EyeSeeYou

I'd be happy to do the "Best Friends" role-play with you, where your character and mine ARE best friends, and in a moment of some stress (can discuss what kind), they become lovers, and their friendship has to undergo some permutations to adapt to changed conditions - but both agree the friendship must survive any problems with the physical aspect....

Whaddaya say?

#EyeSeeYou

Okay. Bumping this. Please, you really need to read if I say about showing interests. Otherwise I'll just start deleting messages that don't follow my rules.

Now, as an update, I'm opening my PMs to interest - however, as per my new craving, I only want to be PMed if you're up for a Harem. If you PM me about any other interests, I won't respond.

Happy Friday.

Evening Eyes ^^ I'm Ryuu and I've just read through your RT and I was wondering of you'd be interested in either a Naruto, Bleach, or best friends RP. I have a few plots for each but the most for Naruto, and one of the Naruto RPs fits nearly every single one of your kinks, even futanari, forced homosexuality, and anything you mentioned with sex, three ways, noncon, and there's also an anal training option if you would like. The main bleach one I'm thinking of lacks futanari, and forced homosexuality unless you would like it to be incorporated it since it's a fairly open plot in terms of later possibilities in the RP.
I look forward to hearing from you ^^
#EyesSeeYou

Hello, I was looking over your request thread and would be very interested in doing either a Naurto, Bleach, Highschool of the Dead, Soul Eater(depends), best friends, or an incest roleplay with you. Average, I post roughly around 1-3 parapgraphs per post. I guess I can call myself lit. though I am still not 100% sure I can call myself that. Anyways keeping this short. If you are interested, feel free to send me a pm in order to get into a deeper discussion.

#EyeSeeYou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom