Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

breeding pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy sat near her door in the small pen and gave Alexis a warm smile. "That is a nice name. Where are you from?" Amy asked as her tail curled around with her.

"im from the country lived on a farm all my life, i seen bull whips
used on cattle before it really cuts up flesh your going to need
some one to wash that wound out or you can die from infection,
you might want to bring that up with scary dude, he cant breed
us if were dead."

"If my child is going to be raised in this envirment then I rather die of the infection. I rather bring up a child with the woman I love away from this madness." Amy said pulling her legs to her her chest as she could feel the marks on her back stinging.

"i dont think we have a choice id rather not get pregnant period,
but were trapped and caged up like animals." She looks down
and whimpers silently just wanting to be home again.

Amy looked around her pen looking for ways to escape. "We need to be patient. He will slip and we will escape. We just need to keep our wits with us." Amy said.

"I'm not scared of him. I want to kill him after I escape." Amy said as she looked up at the ceiling of this barn. She looked and saw some machines used to milk cows and she could only shutter at what those will be used for.

she looks up and gasp he would she thought but so far she was sure he would.
"well i am,"

"It's alright to be scared of him but you also need to know how to push that fear away." Amy said her tail flicking back and forth.

Megan looked around the room rapidly. clearly these girls were tougher than her, and even THEY were dominated by the man. But she knew that if she had to, she would be ready to fight back.

she curled herself further into her cage and whimpered, closing her eyes. she hoped that if she just stayed quiet, and still, then he would forget about her. though being raped was nothing new to her, being raped as aggressively as this was. And she didn't want it.

Alexis stirs seeing that her neighbor was awake.
She scoots back from her cage door and watches
the door, he had exited.

Mintar enters the room he walks up to megans cage standing there looking at her "as you can see beast fighting will only get you hurt seriously wether you like it or not im going to take thst pussy now its your choice if my bull whip is used or not you dont fight and take it like a good little slut then i wont use the whip is this understood?"

Megan felt tears stream down her face, knowing her hopes had been crushed.
She looked up at the man and nodded quickly, then looked back down.

Opening her cage door he grabs her chain in his hand then he pulls her over to the stone wall hooking the chain to it he then places his hands on her breasts squeezing hard then he slides his hand down between her legs as he starts to crudely rub her pussy slowly with his hand

Megan moaned in reluctant pleasure. She hated him. And she hated what he stood for. But she decided that if she behaved and did extra things to pleasure him, he would be alot nicer to her, and hopefully stop treating her like a damn animal.

She bit her lip, wishing she wasnt here, and reached her hand down the mans body and began rubbing his dick, still crying. She knew what men wanted, and she knew how to work her way around it. So, she made the best of it that she could. she moaned once more.

Lucy becomes terrified of the sight she has seen and tried to run from it, but her foot was caught by a piece of wood that wasn't nailed right and she fell into the open. She falls on her face, and was scratched on her cheek from the ground. She looks up at Mintar in fear, her heart pounding in her small chest. "Stop! Don't... Don't..." Her throat clogs up and tears stream out of her eyes. She gets up and dusts off her dress. "Please Sir. Don't hurt them. Please." Her little voice was crackling and shaken, full of fear and sorrow. Deep in her heart she feels sorry for each of these creatures, even though she is to help them give birth to the babies they hold in their stomachs for 9 months. Her bright blue eyes look at Mintar with plead, hoping he'll stop for at least the rest of the day and night.

Alexis heard a comotion and crawled to the door of her cage
seeing meagan hanging and a small girl in a blue dress
She sat there waiting to see what would happen to this
girl that just showed up.

He looks over at lucy "girl unless you want a cage and raping of your own mind your business" he then turns back to megan his big thick cock throbbing in her hand as she rubs it up and down he pushes his fingers inside her tight wet pussy slipping them in and out faster

Lucy hiccups and looks at Megan then at Alexis with sorrow in her eyes. She turns and runs out, feeling weak and doesn't like what he does to the poor creatures. She hides next to the giant tree, just outside. She curls up in a ball, crying her eyes out, to let it all out of her system. When she was done crying, she got to thinking.

She bites her lip and shuts her eyes tight, trying to hold in another unpleasant moan. She kisses Mintar's neck. lightly and sexually she bites down on his neck, and slightly pulls her teeth away.

He moans moving his hips so his big thick dick pumps in and out of her hand faster his hand starts moving faster pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy her juices running down his hand no matter how hard she tries to hide it her excitement is visible

Megan lets out another moan, this time, she didnt know why, but in pleasure. she moved from his neck and sucked on his lower lip, moaning into his mouth. "uhh."

He turns her around bending her over taking his.big.cock in his hand he starts to slide it between her lips and pushes his long shaft deep inside her tight pussy grabbing her hips he squeezes as he pumps his dick in and out of her

Megan moans louder and thrusts her hips to match with the rhythm of his thrusting. she convulses in his arms and moans her loudest, then cums.

Realizing that she actually liked what the monster of a man had done, she felt tears burning her eyes. she knew he was a terrible person, and she was as well.

Not yet done with her he squeezes her hips harder pounding his dick harder in her pussy her walls squeezing his large shaft tightly his big balls swinging with his thrusts smacking against her clit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom